Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FOE Raffle [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106
[center][b]This raffle has ended! If you have any questions please feel free to PM me at anytime! Thank you![/b] [/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/mljLU1O.png[/img][/center] [center]Deep below the mountains in the Southern Icefields, a secret excavation into the Fortress of Ends was undertaken. The excavation has since been halted but the riches already uncovered are now up for grabs! Familiars, apparel, vista's and more! Several dragons freed from the Ice are also in need of a new home. From an assassin with the appearance of a hatchling, to a prince of the seas![/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1954542][img]http://i.imgur.com/lhOUXEy.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Hello and welcome to the Fortress of Ends Excavation Raffle! Everyone knows geneing dragons can get pricy quick. Now is your chance to own a fully gened, leveled, and lored first generation dragon! First gens not really your cup of tea? No worries! Loads of other gaggles and goodies were dug up along with these beauties. Rather just have cold hard cash? We have two Jackpot prizes as well![/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/g8eFXlZ.png[/img][/center] April 9th, 2017 - [b]We Are open![/b] April 24th, 2017 - [b]Happy Wavecrest Everyone![/b] May 29th, 2017 - [b]MINI RAFFLE[/b] [center]This mini raffle will last from the 27th of May until the raffles end at rollover on June 3rd. Any and all tickets made during that time will count towards both this and the main raffle.[quote name="Prize 1"]Claimed[/quote] [quote name="Prize 2"]Claimed[/quote] [quote name="Prize 3"]Claimed[/center][/quote] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Dy6qHQM.png[/img][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Tickets are 500 Treasure each or 1 gem = 2 tickets [*]Please send in items or currency for tickets via CR or PM [*]Please Do not send in items through Private Auctions, I will not accept them. [*]Be Polite! [*]Tickets will not be refunded Unless! The raffle is canceled in which case all purchased tickets will be refunded in full! [*]If you have any questions/concerns regarding tickets or anything regarding the raffle, in general, please feel free to ping me here or PM me. [*]Participants will be automatically added to the general pinglist upon entering. If you would like to be removed at anytime just let me know and I'll make sure you will only be pinged if you have been drawn. [*]Users may only win once. [*]Winning tickets will be drawn using Random.org [*]Winners will be drawn in batches of 10. [*]Winners have 24 hours to claim their prize after being pinged. [*]If a winner has not claimed their prize in 24 hours they will be moved to the top of the next drawing. If, in the next round, 24 hours passes and they still have not claimed a prize they will be removed but still have the chance of being redrawn in later rounds. [*]If you are drawn please list the same number of prizes you would like as the placement you were drawn in. For example, if you were the 5th person drawn in a round you would list the five prizes you would most like to have from what is available. [*]Bump and Banner tickets are only viable if you have purchased a minimum of 1 ticket [*][b]Raffle Ends June 3rd, 2017 at Rollover.[/b] Drawings will begin on June 5th. [/LIST]
This raffle has ended! If you have any questions please feel free to PM me at anytime! Thank you!
mljLU1O.png
Deep below the mountains in the Southern Icefields, a secret excavation into the Fortress of Ends was undertaken. The excavation has since been halted but the riches already uncovered are now up for grabs! Familiars, apparel, vista's and more! Several dragons freed from the Ice are also in need of a new home. From an assassin with the appearance of a hatchling, to a prince of the seas!

lhOUXEy.png

Hello and welcome to the Fortress of Ends Excavation Raffle! Everyone knows geneing dragons can get pricy quick. Now is your chance to own a fully gened, leveled, and lored first generation dragon! First gens not really your cup of tea? No worries! Loads of other gaggles and goodies were dug up along with these beauties. Rather just have cold hard cash? We have two Jackpot prizes as well!

g8eFXlZ.png

April 9th, 2017 - We Are open!

April 24th, 2017 - Happy Wavecrest Everyone!

May 29th, 2017 - MINI RAFFLE

This mini raffle will last from the 27th of May until the raffles end at rollover on June 3rd.
Any and all tickets made during that time will count towards both this and the main raffle.
Prize 1 wrote:
Claimed
Prize 2 wrote:
Claimed
Prize 3 wrote:
Claimed

Dy6qHQM.png
  1. Tickets are 500 Treasure each or 1 gem = 2 tickets
  2. Please send in items or currency for tickets via CR or PM
  3. Please Do not send in items through Private Auctions, I will not accept them.
  4. Be Polite!
  5. Tickets will not be refunded Unless! The raffle is canceled in which case all purchased tickets will be refunded in full!
  6. If you have any questions/concerns regarding tickets or anything regarding the raffle, in general, please feel free to ping me here or PM me.
  7. Participants will be automatically added to the general pinglist upon entering. If you would like to be removed at anytime just let me know and I'll make sure you will only be pinged if you have been drawn.
  8. Users may only win once.
  9. Winning tickets will be drawn using Random.org
  10. Winners will be drawn in batches of 10.
  11. Winners have 24 hours to claim their prize after being pinged.
  12. If a winner has not claimed their prize in 24 hours they will be moved to the top of the next drawing. If, in the next round, 24 hours passes and they still have not claimed a prize they will be removed but still have the chance of being redrawn in later rounds.
  13. If you are drawn please list the same number of prizes you would like as the placement you were drawn in. For example, if you were the 5th person drawn in a round you would list the five prizes you would most like to have from what is available.
  14. Bump and Banner tickets are only viable if you have purchased a minimum of 1 ticket
  15. Raffle Ends June 3rd, 2017 at Rollover. Drawings will begin on June 5th.
QqPcQdi.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6Sj1OBO.png[/img][/center] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O0VmR1t25nwR34pFArP-pw8F6v449aNBAvICAC7XXDE/edit#gid=1587579755][size=7] [color=Teal]Ticket Sheet[/color] [/size][/url] [/center] [center][b]You can ditch your banners now folks![/b][/center] [quote name="Currency"][center]Tickets are 500 Treasure each or 2 Tickets for 1 Gem [/center][/quote] [quote name="Fest tickets"] [center]Greenskeeper Gathering items will be accepted for tickets at the following rates Fest Currency = 2 tickets each Chests = 30 tickets each Dryad's Guise = 100 tickets each Sprouting Goblin= 50 tickets each Vista = 75 tickets each[/center][/quote] [quote name="Items"] [center]The following Items are accepted at their Lowest Auction House Treasure Value ([i]Value is rounded up to the nearest 500t so 4600t would become 5000t[/i]) -Baldwin mats -Swipp materials -Vista's -Apparel -Openables (Chests, Penny jars, Crates, etc.) -Eliminate, Rally, Ambush, Berserker -Familiars -Festival Skins/Accents -UM Skins/Accents -Genes -Eggs[/center][/quote] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/OMSDlHF.png[/img][/center] [quote name="User Specific Free Tickets"] [center]-Users who joined [i]Flightrising[/i] on or after April 8th, 2017 may claim 10 tickets (Sorry for any confusion folks) -Users belonging to the Ice Flight may claim 10 tickets[/center][/quote] [quote name="Bump Tickets"][center]Users may bump once per day for 5 tickets per bump. [b]Note[/b]: [i]Bump and Banner tickets are only viable after a user has purchased a minimum of 1 ticket.[/i][/center][/quote] [quote name="Banner Tickets"][center]Users who sport the full sized banner will receive 150 tickets. [img]http://i.imgur.com/QEywk63.png[/img][/center][Code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2161697][img]http://i.imgur.com/QEywk63.png[/img][/url][/code] [center]Users who sport the Icon banner will receive 50 tickets [img]http://i.imgur.com/nQXOBIt.png[/img][/center][code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2161697][img]http://i.imgur.com/nQXOBIt.png[/img][/url][/code][/quote]
6Sj1OBO.png

You can ditch your banners now folks!
Currency wrote:
Tickets are 500 Treasure each
or
2 Tickets for 1 Gem
Fest tickets wrote:
Greenskeeper Gathering items will be accepted for tickets at the following rates

Fest Currency = 2 tickets each
Chests = 30 tickets each
Dryad's Guise = 100 tickets each
Sprouting Goblin= 50 tickets each
Vista = 75 tickets each
Items wrote:
The following Items are accepted at their Lowest Auction House Treasure Value (Value is rounded up to the nearest 500t so 4600t would become 5000t)

-Baldwin mats
-Swipp materials
-Vista's
-Apparel
-Openables (Chests, Penny jars, Crates, etc.)
-Eliminate, Rally, Ambush, Berserker
-Familiars
-Festival Skins/Accents
-UM Skins/Accents
-Genes
-Eggs
OMSDlHF.png
User Specific Free Tickets wrote:
-Users who joined Flightrising on or after April 8th, 2017 may claim 10 tickets
(Sorry for any confusion folks)

-Users belonging to the Ice Flight may claim 10 tickets
Bump Tickets wrote:
Users may bump once per day for 5 tickets per bump. Note: Bump and Banner tickets are only viable after a user has purchased a minimum of 1 ticket.
Banner Tickets wrote:
Users who sport the full sized banner will receive 150 tickets.

QEywk63.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2161697][img]http://i.imgur.com/QEywk63.png[/img][/url]
Users who sport the Icon banner will receive 50 tickets

nQXOBIt.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2161697][img]http://i.imgur.com/nQXOBIt.png[/img][/url]

QqPcQdi.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/kgphkCg.png[/img][/center] [quote name="Worshipped and Idolized"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Cunina's Deception"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Out of the Hat"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="No one's going to win if you all pick rock."][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Pink! No, blue!"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Becuase Platypi is Fun to Say"][center]Claimed[/center][/quote] [quote name="Feeling Foxy"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Cats!"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="More Cats!"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Alligator Alley"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Stag Party"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Hope it's Friendly"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Someone Needs a Hug"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Slippery Little Buggers"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Necter and Ambrosia"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Float Like a Buttersnake"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Old Haunts"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="New Horrors"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Trick or Treat!"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Fish are friends not food"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Bzzz! Bzzz!"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Trick of the Light"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Oh Great, A Million Legs and It Can Fly"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Feathered Scavenger"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Hide and Seek"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="No Hungry Dragons on My Watch!"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Love is in the Air"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Battle Stories"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Cardinal Winds"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Shady Skirmishes"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Bloody Battles"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Magic of the Flowery Kind"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Pure's Trophies"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Momus's Prop Box"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Legs for Days"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Scales and Tails"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Attacking in Style"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Flirty and Fun"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Dainty and Demure"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Siren's Song"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Shimmering Translucents"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name=Ranger's Retreat][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Thrifty"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Black Widow"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Double, Double, Toil and Trouble!"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [Quote name="Well Read"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="SCIENCE!"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Heavenly Silks"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Skyward Bound"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="A Day at the Beach"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Gilded Glory"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Fun Fungus"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="What's the Use of Feeling Blue"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Enchanting Attire"][center]Claimed!][/center][/quote] [quote name="No Such Thing as Too Many Cats!"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="A Blade for Every Occasion"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Ethereal Essence"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Solar Flare!"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Cursed With Good Fashion Sense"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Ghost With the Most"][center]Claimed[/center][/quote] [quote name="Gossamer Glamor"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Dangerous Magicks"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="The Rougher the Seas the Smoother we Sail"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Master of the Elements"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name=”Natural Camouflage”][center]Claimed! [/center][/quote] [quote name="Sludge and Slime"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Bothersome Bogsneaks"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Things that go Bump in the Night"][Center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Rumble Ready"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Around the World"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Cetus's Pilfered Plunder"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Who Wants to be a Millionaire"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="All That Glitters"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Astraea's Research"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Ganges's Bunker Loot"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Aura's Effects"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Agwe's Specimens"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Boreas's Travel Pack"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Traveled the World and the Seven Seas"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Send me your location"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Winds of Change"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Cost you to keep me quiet"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Crazy=Genius"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Don't Drink the Water"][Center]Claimed![/quote] [quote name="Is it ever gonna be enough?"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="I'll take your heart to kick around as a toy"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="When the Moon is in the Seventh House"][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead."][center]Claimed![/center][/quote] [quote name="Shell Made out of Gold"][center]Claimed![/quote]
kgphkCg.png
Worshipped and Idolized wrote:
Claimed!
Cunina's Deception wrote:
Claimed!
Out of the Hat wrote:
Claimed!
No one's going to win if you all pick rock. wrote:
Claimed!
Pink! No, blue! wrote:
Claimed!
Becuase Platypi is Fun to Say wrote:
Claimed
Feeling Foxy wrote:
Claimed!
Cats! wrote:
Claimed!
More Cats! wrote:
Claimed!
Alligator Alley wrote:
Claimed!
Stag Party wrote:
Claimed!
Hope it's Friendly wrote:
Claimed!
Someone Needs a Hug wrote:
Claimed!
Slippery Little Buggers wrote:
Claimed!
Necter and Ambrosia wrote:
Claimed!
Float Like a Buttersnake wrote:
Claimed!
Old Haunts wrote:
Claimed!
New Horrors wrote:
Claimed!
Trick or Treat! wrote:
Claimed!
Fish are friends not food wrote:
Claimed!
Bzzz! Bzzz! wrote:
Claimed!
Trick of the Light wrote:
Claimed!
Oh Great, A Million Legs and It Can Fly wrote:
Claimed!
Feathered Scavenger wrote:
Claimed!
Hide and Seek wrote:
Claimed!
No Hungry Dragons on My Watch! wrote:
Claimed!
Love is in the Air wrote:
Claimed!
Battle Stories wrote:
Claimed!
Cardinal Winds wrote:
Claimed!
Shady Skirmishes wrote:
Claimed!
Bloody Battles wrote:
Claimed!
Magic of the Flowery Kind wrote:
Claimed!
Pure's Trophies wrote:
Claimed!
Momus's Prop Box wrote:
Claimed!
Legs for Days wrote:
Claimed!
Scales and Tails wrote:
Claimed!
Attacking in Style wrote:
Claimed!
Flirty and Fun wrote:
Claimed!
Dainty and Demure wrote:
Claimed!
Siren's Song wrote:
Claimed!
Shimmering Translucents wrote:
Claimed!
Ranger's wrote:
Claimed!
Thrifty wrote:
Claimed!
Black Widow wrote:
Claimed!
Double, Double, Toil and Trouble! wrote:
Claimed!
Well Read wrote:
Claimed!
SCIENCE! wrote:
Claimed!
Heavenly Silks wrote:
Claimed!
Skyward Bound wrote:
Claimed!
A Day at the Beach wrote:
Claimed!
Gilded Glory wrote:
Claimed!
Fun Fungus wrote:
Claimed!
What's the Use of Feeling Blue wrote:
Claimed!
Enchanting Attire wrote:
Claimed!]
No Such Thing as Too Many Cats! wrote:
Claimed!
A Blade for Every Occasion wrote:
Claimed!
Ethereal Essence wrote:
Claimed!
Solar Flare! wrote:
Claimed!
Cursed With Good Fashion Sense wrote:
Claimed!
Ghost With the Most wrote:
Claimed
Gossamer Glamor wrote:
Claimed!
Dangerous Magicks wrote:
Claimed!
The Rougher the Seas the Smoother we Sail wrote:
Claimed!
Master of the Elements wrote:
Claimed!
”Natural wrote:
Claimed!
Sludge and Slime wrote:
Claimed!
Bothersome Bogsneaks wrote:
Claimed!
Things that go Bump in the Night wrote:
Claimed!
Rumble Ready wrote:
Claimed!
Around the World wrote:
Claimed!
Cetus's Pilfered Plunder wrote:
Claimed!
Who Wants to be a Millionaire wrote:
Claimed!
All That Glitters wrote:
Claimed!
Astraea's Research wrote:
Claimed!
Ganges's Bunker Loot wrote:
Claimed!
Aura's Effects wrote:
Claimed!
Agwe's Specimens wrote:
Claimed!
Boreas's Travel Pack wrote:
Claimed!
Traveled the World and the Seven Seas wrote:
Claimed!
Send me your location wrote:
Claimed!
Winds of Change wrote:
Claimed!
Cost you to keep me quiet wrote:
Claimed!
Crazy=Genius wrote:
Claimed!
Don't Drink the Water wrote:
Claimed!
Is it ever gonna be enough? wrote:
Claimed!
I'll take your heart to kick around as a toy wrote:
Claimed!
When the Moon is in the Seventh House wrote:
Claimed!
'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. wrote:
Claimed!
Shell Made out of Gold wrote:
Claimed!
QqPcQdi.png
Open for Business!
Open for Business!
QqPcQdi.png
Fortress of Ends Raffle is Here!

@Malis @Ribbons @Gosmer385 @Kairoku @ForestCactus @Atzien @Skyeset @Hibiscius @GwiazCo @Self @Maririn @Jetfeather

Fortress of Ends Raffle is Here!

@Malis @Ribbons @Gosmer385 @Kairoku @ForestCactus @Atzien @Skyeset @Hibiscius @GwiazCo @Self @Maririn @Jetfeather

QqPcQdi.png
@Moonpiebandit

Sending CR for tickets
@Moonpiebandit

Sending CR for tickets
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
General Ping list

@FusionKnight @Aquazap222 @kas62000 @Apolloares13 @DragonTamer12 @Naviri @Shishiru @nextname @SenchaDrake @SeaGodling @99redragons @MiezMiez @Ninielle @Cantertothewinds @BlossomRose @Dragontamer75 @Enkil @VivaFariy @Shadowangel @Jetta @smeen @JosephJoestar @paintm0nky @IchiSato @Sirimiri @blueleafthewolf @daenae @LuminaNova @Self @MidnightLupus @melodlily @Percifrax @Cyans @sinha27 @KCGallows @Zephyr23 @Exaltier @NikkiMae @KuraiKarasu @Monchii @Opal99 @Toranne @Kinaiii @Hiame @MOMOFSIX @GentleOceanWind @Touhou @Riverflower @Dr4g0nM4st3r @OcarinaRuler @Zally95 @AlexDeathWolf @Agareia @Moonpiebandit @lilbluecat @panopticon @Sairine @WickedLETTE @zaphyrae @Afterbrain @VoidDeluz @PlagueWriter @Azcazach @goferu @Ellapinky @ShadowFlamel

Item Raffle Pinglist

@Toothless @BeingOfNature @SenchaDrake @Siritys @Orgetzu @luckygrace99 @LoveMeNeva @panopticon @Inukaya @kaylavarnell4736 @winterclaws89 @MagpieScholar @WickedLETTE @Derpothegreat

Dragon Raffle Pinglist

@Dragontime @panopticon @Inukaya @kaylavarnell4736 @WickedLETTE

Please do not copy from this list! go here instead
General Ping list

@FusionKnight @Aquazap222 @kas62000 @Apolloares13 @DragonTamer12 @Naviri @Shishiru @nextname @SenchaDrake @SeaGodling @99redragons @MiezMiez @Ninielle @Cantertothewinds @BlossomRose @Dragontamer75 @Enkil @VivaFariy @Shadowangel @Jetta @smeen @JosephJoestar @paintm0nky @IchiSato @Sirimiri @blueleafthewolf @daenae @LuminaNova @Self @MidnightLupus @melodlily @Percifrax @Cyans @sinha27 @KCGallows @Zephyr23 @Exaltier @NikkiMae @KuraiKarasu @Monchii @Opal99 @Toranne @Kinaiii @Hiame @MOMOFSIX @GentleOceanWind @Touhou @Riverflower @Dr4g0nM4st3r @OcarinaRuler @Zally95 @AlexDeathWolf @Agareia @Moonpiebandit @lilbluecat @panopticon @Sairine @WickedLETTE @zaphyrae @Afterbrain @VoidDeluz @PlagueWriter @Azcazach @goferu @Ellapinky @ShadowFlamel

Item Raffle Pinglist

@Toothless @BeingOfNature @SenchaDrake @Siritys @Orgetzu @luckygrace99 @LoveMeNeva @panopticon @Inukaya @kaylavarnell4736 @winterclaws89 @MagpieScholar @WickedLETTE @Derpothegreat

Dragon Raffle Pinglist

@Dragontime @panopticon @Inukaya @kaylavarnell4736 @WickedLETTE

Please do not copy from this list! go here instead
QqPcQdi.png
@Moonpiebandit
Sending gems for tickets
@Moonpiebandit
Sending gems for tickets

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
Boop
Boop
QqPcQdi.png