Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FOE Raffle [Closed]
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106
[center]Bonus Round part 2 [/center] [center]- I will be drawing in rounds of 10 via Random.org - Winners who have claimed their prizes will not be drawn again. - You will have 24 hrs to claim your prize if you do not you will be bumped to the top of the next round. If another 24 hrs passes and you have yet to claim your prize you will be removed from the next round (but you still have the opportunity of being drawn again unless your account is inactive) - Please ping me with the number of prizes (in order of preference) that corresponds with your placement in the round. For example: If you place 5th in a round you will choose the 5 prizes you would most like to have. - If you have any question please ping or PM me! [b]Round 13[/b] 1. @cometmebro Congratulations! Prize left[/center] [quote name="Bzzz! Bzzz!"][center][item=Coral Carpenter][item=Vista: Training Fields][item=Bumble][/center][/quote] [i]Pinglist[/i] [b]From here on out you will only be pinged if you are drawn. If you would like to be pinged for each round please let me know![/b] @SilverMoonfire @Snakefang7
Bonus Round part 2

- I will be drawing in rounds of 10 via Random.org

- Winners who have claimed their prizes will not be drawn again.

- You will have 24 hrs to claim your prize if you do not you will be bumped to the top of the next round. If another 24 hrs passes and you have yet to claim your prize you will be removed from the next round (but you still have the opportunity of being drawn again unless your account is inactive)

- Please ping me with the number of prizes (in order of preference) that corresponds with your placement in the round. For example: If you place 5th in a round you will choose the 5 prizes you would most like to have.

- If you have any question please ping or PM me!

Round 13

1. @cometmebro

Congratulations!
Prize left
Bzzz! Bzzz! wrote:
Coral Carpenter Vista: Training Fields Bumble

Pinglist

From here on out you will only be pinged if you are drawn. If you would like to be pinged for each round please let me know!

@SilverMoonfire @Snakefang7
QqPcQdi.png
@moonpiebandit

Thanks for a great raffle! If you ever have another one, let me know!
@moonpiebandit

Thanks for a great raffle! If you ever have another one, let me know!
@TroubledTribble

Will do, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
@TroubledTribble

Will do, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
QqPcQdi.png
Well, the last winner has been drawn and the last prize has been handed out so the raffle is officially done. I wanted to thank everyone who participated and helped make my first real raffle such a fun experience! You're all awesome and I hope luck favors you in all your future raffles. :)
Well, the last winner has been drawn and the last prize has been handed out so the raffle is officially done. I wanted to thank everyone who participated and helped make my first real raffle such a fun experience! You're all awesome and I hope luck favors you in all your future raffles. :)
QqPcQdi.png
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106