Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 120 121
[center][B]"Why don't we have a game of riddles."[/B][/center] Below you'll find the answers to last week's riddles. People who have sent in answers will have received a PM by now with how many tickets they've earned this round, and the spreadsheet has already been updated :) [b]Last week's riddles[/b] - Answers [LIST=1] [*][i]"Some creatures will become smarter from eating this."[/i] Answer: Manaweed [item=manaweed] [*][i]"Plentiful in places where there are dead trees."[/i] Answer: Bonebark Mold [item=Bonebark Mold] [*][i]"Delicious, if you can get past the smell."[/i] Answer: Musk Scrapper [item=Musk Scrapper] [*][i]"Equal to Guardians in size."[/i] Answer: Wartoad [item=Wartoad] [*][i]"Fallen trees reborn again."[/i] Answer: Barkback Boar [item=Barkback Boar] [*][i]"It is cuddle time!."[/i] Answer: Grasslands Trunker [item=Grasslands Trunker] [*][i]"It must have some sort of use left to it."[/i] Answer: Tattered Parchment [item=Tattered Parchment] [*][i]"The Sornieth's version of a 'rabbit's tail."[/i] Answer: Umberhorn Qiriq Horn [item=Umberhorn Qiriq Horn] [*][i]"Time to bond with your familiars."[/i] Answer: Phytocat Toy [item=Phytocat toy] [*][i]"The perfect gift if you want to say 'Come back home soon'."[/i] Answer: Stag Figurine [item=Stag Figurine] [/LIST] Below you will find this week's riddles, but first make sure to read the following guidelines. [LIST] [*]Send me your answers via PM. Please [u]do not post any answers in the thread[/u], as this will spoil it for other participants. [*]For every correct answer, you get 1 bonus ticket. If you have all answers correct, you'll get 5 extra bonus tickets. (15 total) [*]You can only earn tickets via riddles, if you have purchased or traded for at least 1 ticket in this raffle. [*]Make sure to get your answers in on time. Late entries won't be judged/accepted. [/LIST] [b]This week's riddles[/b] - Deadline 22th April 23.59 FR time [LIST=1] [*][i]"Grows in the dark."[/i] Hint: food item [*][i]"Serves as both decoration and food."[/i] Hint: food item [*][i]"Totally worth the allergic reaction you'll get form its venom."[/i] Hint: food item [*][i]"Has a petrifying screech."[/i] Hint: familiar [*][i]"Could be your friend, or a lovely soft coat."[/i] Hint: familiar [*][i]"A very rare sight indeed. So rare I would venture to say it is a once-a-year event."[/i] Hint: familiar [*][i]"Meant for creation and destruction."[/i] Hint: material [*][i]"Better not get attached to any of the characters."[/i] Hint: material [*][i]"Some dragons are unable to see their own reflection in this."[/i] Hint: trinket [*][i]"There's honestly nothing you can do with this that would not result in bad luck."[/i] Hint: trinket [/LIST] @Ellapinky @jufnaty @Leucine @Birdsofwax @Praeter @AnimeLover9631 @Strauss @Stormheart208 @Saraceaser @Lotuscatdragon
"Why don't we have a game of riddles."

Below you'll find the answers to last week's riddles. People who have sent in answers will have received a PM by now with how many tickets they've earned this round, and the spreadsheet has already been updated :)

Last week's riddles - Answers
  1. "Some creatures will become smarter from eating this."
    Answer: Manaweed
    Manaweed
  2. "Plentiful in places where there are dead trees."
    Answer: Bonebark Mold
    Bonebark Mold
  3. "Delicious, if you can get past the smell."
    Answer: Musk Scrapper
    Musk Scrapper
  4. "Equal to Guardians in size."
    Answer: Wartoad
    Wartoad
  5. "Fallen trees reborn again."
    Answer: Barkback Boar
    Barkback Boar
  6. "It is cuddle time!."
    Answer: Grasslands Trunker
    Grasslands Trunker
  7. "It must have some sort of use left to it."
    Answer: Tattered Parchment
    Tattered Parchment
  8. "The Sornieth's version of a 'rabbit's tail."
    Answer: Umberhorn Qiriq Horn
    Umberhorn Qiriq Horn
  9. "Time to bond with your familiars."
    Answer: Phytocat Toy
    Phytocat Toy
  10. "The perfect gift if you want to say 'Come back home soon'."
    Answer: Stag Figurine
    Stag Figurine

Below you will find this week's riddles, but first make sure to read the following guidelines.
  • Send me your answers via PM. Please do not post any answers in the thread, as this will spoil it for other participants.
  • For every correct answer, you get 1 bonus ticket. If you have all answers correct, you'll get 5 extra bonus tickets. (15 total)
  • You can only earn tickets via riddles, if you have purchased or traded for at least 1 ticket in this raffle.
  • Make sure to get your answers in on time. Late entries won't be judged/accepted.

This week's riddles - Deadline 22th April 23.59 FR time
  1. "Grows in the dark."
    Hint: food item
  2. "Serves as both decoration and food."
  3. "Totally worth the allergic reaction you'll get form its venom."
  4. "Has a petrifying screech."
    Hint: familiar
  5. "Could be your friend, or a lovely soft coat."
  6. "A very rare sight indeed. So rare I would venture to say it is a once-a-year event."
  7. "Meant for creation and destruction."
    Hint: material
  8. "Better not get attached to any of the characters."
    Hint: material
  9. "Some dragons are unable to see their own reflection in this."
    Hint: trinket
  10. "There's honestly nothing you can do with this that would not result in bad luck."
    Hint: trinket

@Ellapinky
@jufnaty
@Leucine
@Birdsofwax
@Praeter
@AnimeLover9631
@Strauss
@Stormheart208
@Saraceaser
@Lotuscatdragon
@Gaia; Sending over some chests for tickets! ^^
@Gaia; Sending over some chests for tickets! ^^
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
Was visiting family earlier, and am currently on mobile but I will record ticket purchases and riddle answers when I have access to my laptop =)

Recorded everything before I fell asleep last night, but forgot to edit this message xD
Was visiting family earlier, and am currently on mobile but I will record ticket purchases and riddle answers when I have access to my laptop =)

Recorded everything before I fell asleep last night, but forgot to edit this message xD
@gaia im not seing myself at all on the spreadsheet. How many tickets do i have?
@gaia im not seing myself at all on the spreadsheet. How many tickets do i have?
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631 You are on rows 45 and 46, with 37 purchased and 3 earned tickets for a total of 40 tickets :)
@AnimeLover9631 You are on rows 45 and 46, with 37 purchased and 3 earned tickets for a total of 40 tickets :)
[center][b]News: First tier unlocked - Plentiful breed changes are now available as prize![/b][/center] Hi everyone, Great news! We've sold 3000 tickets, which means the first prize tier has been unlocked! At the raffle's end, in addition to the already available unhatched eggs, it will now be possible to win a Fae, Guardian, Mirror and Tundra Breed Change Scroll!. [center][item=breed change: fae][item=breed change: guardian][item=breed change: mirror][item=breed change: tundra][/center] The next tier to unlock are the plentiful primary genes after just 1000 more tickets! Other news: - The new [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2143905/19#post_26731782]weekly riddles[/url] were posted yesterday. If you want to have a shot at some free tickets, don't forget to send in your answers by Saturday night. - A total of 3026 tickets have been sold and a total of 314 free tickets have been earned by you guys! - Earth event push was an amazing succes - thank you to everyone who helped by sending in exalts via this raffle or the public buy! <3 Stay awesome everyone! [size=1]@Strauss @GalaxyFilly @Praeter @Stormheart208 @Leucine @Ellapinky @Somethinggetrekt @Birdsofwax @Aegwynn @Turnoroid @peebeeandjay @JellyBubble @Frootz
News: First tier unlocked - Plentiful breed changes are now available as prize!

Hi everyone,
Great news! We've sold 3000 tickets, which means the first prize tier has been unlocked! At the raffle's end, in addition to the already available unhatched eggs, it will now be possible to win a Fae, Guardian, Mirror and Tundra Breed Change Scroll!.
Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Mirror Breed Change: Tundra

The next tier to unlock are the plentiful primary genes after just 1000 more tickets!

Other news:
- The new weekly riddles were posted yesterday. If you want to have a shot at some free tickets, don't forget to send in your answers by Saturday night.
- A total of 3026 tickets have been sold and a total of 314 free tickets have been earned by you guys!
- Earth event push was an amazing succes - thank you to everyone who helped by sending in exalts via this raffle or the public buy! <3

Stay awesome everyone!

@Strauss
@GalaxyFilly
@Praeter
@Stormheart208
@Leucine
@Ellapinky
@Somethinggetrekt
@Birdsofwax
@Aegwynn
@Turnoroid
@peebeeandjay
@JellyBubble
@Frootz
@Gaia
I know there isn't a set end date, but are you going until the WC scroll is unlocked?
@Gaia
I know there isn't a set end date, but are you going until the WC scroll is unlocked?
,,,^^ --- .
(,,,,,,,,,,,,,)-->
,,,,--w--w
,,,comma!
@Praeter; I am hoping that we can unlock the WC scroll before the end, because that's the crown jewel of the raffle. But the past week I've been trying to gauge how long it would take. If it is going to take too long, I will most likely end it sooner, because I don't want to keep the entrants waiting forever.

Now that we are past the first threshold to unlock prize tiers, I hope ticket sales will pick up..! The first tier took 3000 tickets to unlock, but the next batches of prizes will only take 1000 tickets each to unlock, until we get to the gem genes/breeds. So I'm really hoping that will help motivate people to enter :)
I'm also trying to advertise on tumblr, to hopefully spread the word a bit more/quicker. I only have a handful of followers now (because I only made the tumblr a week or two ago), but I'm hoping that soon enough Tumblr will help me spread the word more effectively as well.
@Praeter; I am hoping that we can unlock the WC scroll before the end, because that's the crown jewel of the raffle. But the past week I've been trying to gauge how long it would take. If it is going to take too long, I will most likely end it sooner, because I don't want to keep the entrants waiting forever.

Now that we are past the first threshold to unlock prize tiers, I hope ticket sales will pick up..! The first tier took 3000 tickets to unlock, but the next batches of prizes will only take 1000 tickets each to unlock, until we get to the gem genes/breeds. So I'm really hoping that will help motivate people to enter :)
I'm also trying to advertise on tumblr, to hopefully spread the word a bit more/quicker. I only have a handful of followers now (because I only made the tumblr a week or two ago), but I'm hoping that soon enough Tumblr will help me spread the word more effectively as well.
@Gaia
Hello can I be added to the ping list (every category)
Thank you !
@Gaia
Hello can I be added to the ping list (every category)
Thank you !
D1hGher.png Q05ZDBY.gif fQP3j38.png
Sending for 5 more tickets!
Sending for 5 more tickets!
,,,^^ --- .
(,,,,,,,,,,,,,)-->
,,,,--w--w
,,,comma!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 120 121