Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
@Churrell

Recorded!

@Gedhyr

"FOOL! YOU DARE ENTER MY TERRITORY! TREAD UPON MY SAND AND MESS UP MY BEAUTIFULLY ARRANGED BONES!" Skoll roars, gesturing at the small bone, Dipdop tripped over.

"NOW, YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE! i HOPE YOU'RE REA-pbbbbhhhhtt!" She bursts out laughing unable to go on, wiping a single tear from one of her eyes. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! It was just too good of an opportunity. Have no fear, I'm not very interested in eating you."

Seeing him start to hyperventilate, she waits patiently for him to calm himself. "I see. I see. Perhaps that was in poor taste. Nonetheless, since you're here, you have to play my game. Play and I'll show you the right way. And since I had fun scaring you, I'll even send you along the safest route."

Gently, she states the riddle and points him in the correct direction.
@Churrell

Recorded!

@Gedhyr

"FOOL! YOU DARE ENTER MY TERRITORY! TREAD UPON MY SAND AND MESS UP MY BEAUTIFULLY ARRANGED BONES!" Skoll roars, gesturing at the small bone, Dipdop tripped over.

"NOW, YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE! i HOPE YOU'RE REA-pbbbbhhhhtt!" She bursts out laughing unable to go on, wiping a single tear from one of her eyes. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! It was just too good of an opportunity. Have no fear, I'm not very interested in eating you."

Seeing him start to hyperventilate, she waits patiently for him to calm himself. "I see. I see. Perhaps that was in poor taste. Nonetheless, since you're here, you have to play my game. Play and I'll show you the right way. And since I had fun scaring you, I'll even send you along the safest route."

Gently, she states the riddle and points him in the correct direction.
@EmergencyRoom

Riddle Answer: Mushroom
@EmergencyRoom

Riddle Answer: Mushroom
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
@EmergencyRoom [b]Riddle answer[/b]: Mushroom (Please add me to the pinglist. Like you, [b]my Dragon's views do not match my own.[/b] Though part of their acting this way can, and probably will be, attributed to the atmosphere of The Scarred Wasteland.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25746370] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257464/25746370_350.png[/img] [/url] The coatl stands on her hind legs and adjusts her arm silks in a futile attempt to make its weak shimmer appear less grotesque in the lantern light. "If your intent is to intimidate me, you'll have to try much… harder." The pause in her speech emphasized the coatl's sweeping gaze, her yellow eyes scrutinizing Skoll's wings before focusing on the mirror's larger set of eyes. "Riddles are our clan's specialty, and we do so enjoy games." She raises a row of talons to her jaw; flecks of gold danced across her face. "I'm Serene." The pearlcatcher from a moment ago enters the conversation, a bemused look on his face. "Such an attitude, miss," He began, his innocent facial expression obviously contrasting his smug tone, "should not be reserved for the one who saved us." "It's not!" She shouts over her shoulder. She turns back to face Skoll and speaks in a softer voice. "The answer is mushroom." Skoll takes note of the answer as Serene paws at the earth and clicks her tongue. She retreats when she catches the pearlcatcher in her peripheral vision. He bows his head to Skoll before introducing himself as Faaclum. "Foreign," he says. (In the distance) "[i]Males[/i] They would rather trot through The Wasteland's rot with gaping cuts rather than wound their pride. What's wrong with asking for directions?" Forgotten Tatianna leans on the side of a bone twice her size as she chants, "Fight, fight, fight, fi-" and stops abruptly before putting on a comical smile, fae style of course. [s]Someone's been in the Boneyard for too long.[/s]
@EmergencyRoom Riddle answer: Mushroom
(Please add me to the pinglist. Like you, my Dragon's views do not match my own. Though part of their acting this way can, and probably will be, attributed to the atmosphere of The Scarred Wasteland.)

25746370_350.png

The coatl stands on her hind legs and adjusts her arm silks in a futile attempt to make its weak shimmer appear less grotesque in the lantern light.

"If your intent is to intimidate me, you'll have to try much… harder." The pause in her speech emphasized the coatl's sweeping gaze, her yellow eyes scrutinizing Skoll's wings before focusing on the mirror's larger set of eyes.

"Riddles are our clan's specialty, and we do so enjoy games." She raises a row of talons to her jaw; flecks of gold danced across her face. "I'm Serene."

The pearlcatcher from a moment ago enters the conversation, a bemused look on his face. "Such an attitude, miss," He began, his innocent facial expression obviously contrasting his smug tone, "should not be reserved for the one who saved us."

"It's not!" She shouts over her shoulder. She turns back to face Skoll and speaks in a softer voice. "The answer is mushroom." Skoll takes note of the answer as Serene paws at the earth and clicks her tongue. She retreats when she catches the pearlcatcher in her peripheral vision.

He bows his head to Skoll before introducing himself as Faaclum. "Foreign," he says.

(In the distance) "Males They would rather trot through The Wasteland's rot with gaping cuts rather than wound their pride. What's wrong with asking for directions?"

Forgotten Tatianna leans on the side of a bone twice her size as she chants, "Fight, fight, fight, fi-" and stops abruptly before putting on a comical smile, fae style of course. Someone's been in the Boneyard for too long.
@EmergencyRoom [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27337837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273379/27337837_350.png[/img] [/url] Ezra's tongue darts in and out of her mouth as she hears the riddle. Head tilts with each noise out of your mouth. Almost spazztic like.. She then hops away, as if not caring but before getting out of ear shot she shouts "MUSHROOM" and hops away Riddle answer: Mushroom
@EmergencyRoom

27337837_350.png

Ezra's tongue darts in and out of her mouth as she hears the riddle.
Head tilts with each noise out of your mouth.
Almost spazztic like..
She then hops away, as if not caring but before getting out of ear shot she shouts
"MUSHROOM" and hops away

Riddle answer: Mushroom
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@EmergencyRoom [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20638206] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206383/20638206_350.png[/img] [/url] Citria bounced up and down in excitement. "A riddle! Is it mushies?" ........ "Oh whoops, I meant .." [b]Riddle Answer[/b]: Mushrooms
@EmergencyRoom

20638206_350.png

Citria bounced up and down in excitement.
"A riddle! Is it mushies?"
"Oh whoops, I meant .."
Riddle Answer: Mushrooms
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
@EmergencyRoom [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20405977] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204060/20405977_350.png[/img] [/url] Riddle answer: Mushroom!
@EmergencyRoom

20405977_350.png

Riddle answer: Mushroom!
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
@melodlily

"Intimidate! Oh never, of course!" She says joyfully. Something in the tone of her voice sounds a little... untruthful. "I was merely trying to explain the rules. Afterall, now that you've entered, surely you want to win?"

"Besides," she continues, now struggling to hold back wild hyena-like laughter. "If I really wanted to scare you, you'd know!" Giving up, she breaks into a fit of giggles. It takes a minute, but she regains composure, and notices the other examining her wings. Skoll looks them over, covered in dripping pestilence, gore, and elegantly decorated with skeleton bones, that produced a lovely sound when they clacked together. Utterly beautiful. Clearly this coatl was admiring her loveliness.

Pleased, she listens to Serene speak of her clan's love of riddles. "Glad for it," she says. "Most people aren't too willing to play. And you seemed a bit too... preoccupied earlier to actually want to join in the fun." she drawls lazily, lightly flexing her claws in the sand. A good run would be good right about now.

The pearlcatcher from before interrupts, and Skoll firmly stays stiff and betrays no emotion. 'Saved' was not quite the word she would use. Not in this case. But, good-naturedly she listens to and notes the answer. Serene turns away, and immediately begins insulting the pearlcatcher, prompting Tatianna to begin chanting "Fight, fight, fight!" before grinning at Skoll in that curious way of hers.

Spluttering, Skoll joins in. "Fight! fight! fight!"

@slothqueenxx

The smaller mirror turns to run away, as soon as the riddle is given. Startled, Skoll nearly turns to give chase. "You can't just leave when I give you the riddle!" She shouts, eyes glinting angrily. "I won't allow that!"

But, Erza turns and shouts an answer, causing Skoll to bowl over in an undignified heap. Frustrated, she taps a claw repeatedly into the sand. Next time, she'd overtake them.

@Silverpine

The little fae bounces up and down on Skoll's nose making her sneeze, blowing the fae across the sands where she giggles and shouts an answer, while spinning on the leftover air currents.

Skoll sighs, she's been getting some very enthusiastic characters. Not at all terrified like they should be...
@melodlily

"Intimidate! Oh never, of course!" She says joyfully. Something in the tone of her voice sounds a little... untruthful. "I was merely trying to explain the rules. Afterall, now that you've entered, surely you want to win?"

"Besides," she continues, now struggling to hold back wild hyena-like laughter. "If I really wanted to scare you, you'd know!" Giving up, she breaks into a fit of giggles. It takes a minute, but she regains composure, and notices the other examining her wings. Skoll looks them over, covered in dripping pestilence, gore, and elegantly decorated with skeleton bones, that produced a lovely sound when they clacked together. Utterly beautiful. Clearly this coatl was admiring her loveliness.

Pleased, she listens to Serene speak of her clan's love of riddles. "Glad for it," she says. "Most people aren't too willing to play. And you seemed a bit too... preoccupied earlier to actually want to join in the fun." she drawls lazily, lightly flexing her claws in the sand. A good run would be good right about now.

The pearlcatcher from before interrupts, and Skoll firmly stays stiff and betrays no emotion. 'Saved' was not quite the word she would use. Not in this case. But, good-naturedly she listens to and notes the answer. Serene turns away, and immediately begins insulting the pearlcatcher, prompting Tatianna to begin chanting "Fight, fight, fight!" before grinning at Skoll in that curious way of hers.

Spluttering, Skoll joins in. "Fight! fight! fight!"

@slothqueenxx

The smaller mirror turns to run away, as soon as the riddle is given. Startled, Skoll nearly turns to give chase. "You can't just leave when I give you the riddle!" She shouts, eyes glinting angrily. "I won't allow that!"

But, Erza turns and shouts an answer, causing Skoll to bowl over in an undignified heap. Frustrated, she taps a claw repeatedly into the sand. Next time, she'd overtake them.

@Silverpine

The little fae bounces up and down on Skoll's nose making her sneeze, blowing the fae across the sands where she giggles and shouts an answer, while spinning on the leftover air currents.

Skoll sighs, she's been getting some very enthusiastic characters. Not at all terrified like they should be...
@EmergencyRoom Enjoy a visit from my plague doctor/hunter, hehe: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23418073] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234181/23418073_350.png[/img] [/url] An imperial approaches before the riotous spectacle before him, expression hidden in the plague doctor's mask secured onto his snout like an inhumanely tight muzzle. You looked like an easy target from afar, weak, low strength and your guard's down, distracted with entertaining the revelers. It would be simple, perfunctory almost, to get you alone and stranded. You are proud, lack the humility to turn down a venture in seclusion beyond your depth. No, you'd be insulted by any suggestion otherwise. He could see it, so clearly already. Another blighted cleansed. Purged of taint. [i] Your kind must be exterminated[/i], he bemused to himself in the face of the wyrmwound washed mirroress. Through the fragrant herbs shoved within his mask, he could still taste the unrelenting scent of stale sweat, tainted blood and rotting meat wafting from the folds of her skin. "Mfffrmm," he muttered indistinctly, the muzzle obscured his speech as a direct result. He reeked of the sterile, phenol or iodoform, you could never tell which. The disinfectants to treat the living biomedical wastes the plague flight epitomised. Made no difference, they were all sterilisers, wanton destroyers of aeons worth of natural selection. Your face contorts in an involuntary grimace at the pungent, sickly scent, peculiarly nauseating to the plague kind, before recovering a menacing, gleeful sneer at the smattering of foetid blood his white clad, white scaled coat contrasted dramatically. He eagerly anticipated the probe, study, healing of them all. The purge of their corruption. Yes, it would be beautiful. She could be beautiful. For shame, to possess such hubris as her false goddess, the audacity to challenge the inexorable, inviolable force of Entropy. Answer: Mushroom
@EmergencyRoom Enjoy a visit from my plague doctor/hunter, hehe:

23418073_350.png

An imperial approaches before the riotous spectacle before him, expression hidden in the plague doctor's mask secured onto his snout like an inhumanely tight muzzle. You looked like an easy target from afar, weak, low strength and your guard's down, distracted with entertaining the revelers. It would be simple, perfunctory almost, to get you alone and stranded. You are proud, lack the humility to turn down a venture in seclusion beyond your depth. No, you'd be insulted by any suggestion otherwise. He could see it, so clearly already. Another blighted cleansed. Purged of taint.

Your kind must be exterminated
, he bemused to himself in the face of the wyrmwound washed mirroress. Through the fragrant herbs shoved within his mask, he could still taste the unrelenting scent of stale sweat, tainted blood and rotting meat wafting from the folds of her skin.

"Mfffrmm," he muttered indistinctly, the muzzle obscured his speech as a direct result.

He reeked of the sterile, phenol or iodoform, you could never tell which. The disinfectants to treat the living biomedical wastes the plague flight epitomised. Made no difference, they were all sterilisers, wanton destroyers of aeons worth of natural selection. Your face contorts in an involuntary grimace at the pungent, sickly scent, peculiarly nauseating to the plague kind, before recovering a menacing, gleeful sneer at the smattering of foetid blood his white clad, white scaled coat contrasted dramatically.

He eagerly anticipated the probe, study, healing of them all. The purge of their corruption. Yes, it would be beautiful. She could be beautiful. For shame, to possess such hubris as her false goddess, the audacity to challenge the inexorable, inviolable force of Entropy.

Answer: Mushroom

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@panopticon

Recorded! Would you like to be added to the pinglist?

Skoll watches the imperial approach, her nose wrinkling somewhat at the smell of him. He smelled of... cleanliness. It was an affront to her very being and resonating so clearly from him was a sense of disdain.

Warily, she spoke. "And what brings you here. Perhaps, I'm wrong for saying it, but your kind doesn't quite belong her now does it? Perhaps you should move along elsewhere, hmmmm?"

"Mfffrmm," he says, his speech completely obscured by the ridiculous mask he wore.

"What was that? Ah I see! Are you lost? Or did you perhaps come here to play a game with old Skoll here?" she says laughing, circling the Imperial. "Or did you come to 'cure' me? I'd advise against it. Afterall, without my kind, you'd be quite out of job, now wouldn't you?"

"Yes... perhaps..." she says thoughtfully. Something about the Imperial strikes her as odd. Doctor though his clothes and smell indicate, he seems a bit too, she's not too sure what word, different to be a practicing doctor. That cleaver, clearly not a doctor tool, was a good indication.

Ah well, let him try to catch or fight her! She could out pace him. Maybe not for very long, but long enough to enter her clan's territory, where Shallan's mirror pack could fall upon him and then the fun would really begin!

"Well, since you're here, you might as well as answer my riddle. If i can ever make out your answer of course." she says, eyes glowing. Mother would be so proud...
@panopticon

Recorded! Would you like to be added to the pinglist?

Skoll watches the imperial approach, her nose wrinkling somewhat at the smell of him. He smelled of... cleanliness. It was an affront to her very being and resonating so clearly from him was a sense of disdain.

Warily, she spoke. "And what brings you here. Perhaps, I'm wrong for saying it, but your kind doesn't quite belong her now does it? Perhaps you should move along elsewhere, hmmmm?"

"Mfffrmm," he says, his speech completely obscured by the ridiculous mask he wore.

"What was that? Ah I see! Are you lost? Or did you perhaps come here to play a game with old Skoll here?" she says laughing, circling the Imperial. "Or did you come to 'cure' me? I'd advise against it. Afterall, without my kind, you'd be quite out of job, now wouldn't you?"

"Yes... perhaps..." she says thoughtfully. Something about the Imperial strikes her as odd. Doctor though his clothes and smell indicate, he seems a bit too, she's not too sure what word, different to be a practicing doctor. That cleaver, clearly not a doctor tool, was a good indication.

Ah well, let him try to catch or fight her! She could out pace him. Maybe not for very long, but long enough to enter her clan's territory, where Shallan's mirror pack could fall upon him and then the fun would really begin!

"Well, since you're here, you might as well as answer my riddle. If i can ever make out your answer of course." she says, eyes glowing. Mother would be so proud...
@Silverpine @slothqueenxx @Gedhyr @kriseis @Nicolle @Aquazap222 @kellitabee @melodlily

A new riddle is available!
@Silverpine @slothqueenxx @Gedhyr @kriseis @Nicolle @Aquazap222 @kellitabee @melodlily

A new riddle is available!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34