Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34
@EmergencyRoom yes, pls. Haven't RP'd in a while. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22336359] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223364/22336359_350.png[/img] [/url] A spindly skydancer appears at a distance, dragging herself forward to meet you in a slow, drooping pace. Was she beckoning you forward or was that a spasm? Her movements limp, clumsy like she would fall apart at the slightest touch.[i] A familiar sight here,[/i] you mused assuredly, [i]a weakling to be culled. [/i] Lurching as she went, she moves carefully among the uproar, unflinching at the pestilence, viscera and detritus building up around her as the doctor gassed the air with germicide and pesticide around him. You cower away from the disinfectant, lovingly tending to your rancid flesh, spoilt in the dawning of the glorious flesh harvest of rot. Thankful for the reprieve, you size the stranger up and take notice of her quad of eyes, like yours, but with her largest pulsating eye between them. Instinctually, you take the scene in fully. Your vision scanning the acrid yet pungent swelter of your beloved Rotrock, noting the warmth emanating from the bodies- alive or otherwise. The skydancer's eye was searing, even among them all, blinding your heat sight and corrupting signals. You felt twinges of despair looking into it, not the sheer enthusiastic fear of a predator's pursuit, but a duller one. The kind that drampens and eventually neutres the senses rather than sharpens them in a survivalist fashion. No, this was a slow burning, gnawing desperation so foreign to you; emotionally, a lethal maim, not a superficial wound. Her eyes fixed in your gaze, cocked to one side quizzically as you struggled to tear free from it, smile broadening wide to reveal rotten teeth in tandem to your souring mood. Her mind's eye throbbed, intrusive, and in time with your rapid heart beat, penetrating your mind and invading your emotions. You growl under your breath despite yourself. [I]Perturbation. Curiosity. Restlessness. Excitement. Thrill. You are so clear, so raw. Beyond an open book, a screaming, blaring broadcast. Shrill exuberant noise drowning out the the darker depths beneath. A sublime cocktail of rich, uncensored feeling.[/i] [i]"You'll... have to ex..cuse the g-good doctor[/i]," The voices echoed all around you. Did you detect an accent? A discordant sound, a chorus of croaking; a composite cacophony of voices speaking as if taking the first or final breath and utterance. Almost like a coop of coatls speaking in a legion of death rattles, "[i]he is... ssssqueamish. In the- the wrong profession[/i]." She laughed at the latter, more a deep mutter than a snigger. Pure rattling from the depths of her- their?- chest. Such bizarre dispositions, an imitation of life. Even the cadence, awkward. The sawbones patiently brandished his bleeding cleaver, disinfecting the serrations in slow, vaguely theatening jerks. "[i]The moon[/i]," she replied finally as you wrenched yourself away from the trance. The voices came from inside your head.
@EmergencyRoom yes, pls. Haven't RP'd in a while.

22336359_350.png

A spindly skydancer appears at a distance, dragging herself forward to meet you in a slow, drooping pace. Was she beckoning you forward or was that a spasm? Her movements limp, clumsy like she would fall apart at the slightest touch. A familiar sight here, you mused assuredly, a weakling to be culled.

Lurching as she went, she moves carefully among the uproar, unflinching at the pestilence, viscera and detritus building up around her as the doctor gassed the air with germicide and pesticide around him. You cower away from the disinfectant, lovingly tending to your rancid flesh, spoilt in the dawning of the glorious flesh harvest of rot.

Thankful for the reprieve, you size the stranger up and take notice of her quad of eyes, like yours, but with her largest pulsating eye between them. Instinctually, you take the scene in fully. Your vision scanning the acrid yet pungent swelter of your beloved Rotrock, noting the warmth emanating from the bodies- alive or otherwise.

The skydancer's eye was searing, even among them all, blinding your heat sight and corrupting signals. You felt twinges of despair looking into it, not the sheer enthusiastic fear of a predator's pursuit, but a duller one. The kind that drampens and eventually neutres the senses rather than sharpens them in a survivalist fashion. No, this was a slow burning, gnawing desperation so foreign to you; emotionally, a lethal maim, not a superficial wound. Her eyes fixed in your gaze, cocked to one side quizzically as you struggled to tear free from it, smile broadening wide to reveal rotten teeth in tandem to your souring mood.

Her mind's eye throbbed, intrusive, and in time with your rapid heart beat, penetrating your mind and invading your emotions. You growl under your breath despite yourself. Perturbation. Curiosity. Restlessness. Excitement. Thrill. You are so clear, so raw. Beyond an open book, a screaming, blaring broadcast. Shrill exuberant noise drowning out the the darker depths beneath. A sublime cocktail of rich, uncensored feeling.

"You'll... have to ex..cuse the g-good doctor," The voices echoed all around you. Did you detect an accent? A discordant sound, a chorus of croaking; a composite cacophony of voices speaking as if taking the first or final breath and utterance. Almost like a coop of coatls speaking in a legion of death rattles, "he is... ssssqueamish. In the- the wrong profession."

She laughed at the latter, more a deep mutter than a snigger. Pure rattling from the depths of her- their?- chest. Such bizarre dispositions, an imitation of life. Even the cadence, awkward. The sawbones patiently brandished his bleeding cleaver, disinfecting the serrations in slow, vaguely theatening jerks.

"The moon," she replied finally as you wrenched yourself away from the trance. The voices came from inside your head.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@EmergencyRoom,

Yes, please add me to the pinglist!
@EmergencyRoom,

Yes, please add me to the pinglist!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@panopticon
Added!

The shambling akydancer edges closer, out of the night touched dunes like a wraith. She lurches too and fro as though her limbs were held together by no more then string, paper, and bits of glue. Skoll steps back, her earlier attempts at intimidating the doctor forgotten, as the skydancer approaches and crouches down low, fangs slightly bared.

Something is very wrong here...

The skydancer finally stands before her and the smell of rot and disinfectant mingle as they emanate from her body. Both make Skoll cringe as she lowers her head and hisses softly. The disinfectant bothered her for obvious reasons, but the rot did as well. In it was the scent of decay, of bodies deteriorating into nothing, not of somewhat dying flesh still filled with the rich scent of living blood.

Skoll spat maliciously on the ground. The undead were surely never meant to walk again, she thought. How has this one not become nothing yet? She didn't have a clue. Not how to get rid of it either.

But then it speaks and it's voice sounds from everywhere and nowhere at once, grating on Skoll's ears like a nail being driven into the wall. The moon, it answers in response to Skoll's riddle, angrily chanted out.

"Correct," Skoll says, her eyes narrowing. Her whole body tenses with the urge to spring forward, but she doesn't. She had promised to show all travelers the way to the Wyrmwound for the festival, this month. She had promised they would all arrive safely. that went for this one as well, much as she disliked it.

"For the Riot celebration, head to the left. When you see a tall rock spire in the distance, give it a wide berth," No different then the instructions she gave everyone, but more emphasized with this pair. Yes, more emphasized.

@Silverpine @slothqueenxx @Gedhyr @kriseis @Nicolle @Aquazap222 @kellitabee @melodlily @Kitiara

New riddle!!
@panopticon
Added!

The shambling akydancer edges closer, out of the night touched dunes like a wraith. She lurches too and fro as though her limbs were held together by no more then string, paper, and bits of glue. Skoll steps back, her earlier attempts at intimidating the doctor forgotten, as the skydancer approaches and crouches down low, fangs slightly bared.

Something is very wrong here...

The skydancer finally stands before her and the smell of rot and disinfectant mingle as they emanate from her body. Both make Skoll cringe as she lowers her head and hisses softly. The disinfectant bothered her for obvious reasons, but the rot did as well. In it was the scent of decay, of bodies deteriorating into nothing, not of somewhat dying flesh still filled with the rich scent of living blood.

Skoll spat maliciously on the ground. The undead were surely never meant to walk again, she thought. How has this one not become nothing yet? She didn't have a clue. Not how to get rid of it either.

But then it speaks and it's voice sounds from everywhere and nowhere at once, grating on Skoll's ears like a nail being driven into the wall. The moon, it answers in response to Skoll's riddle, angrily chanted out.

"Correct," Skoll says, her eyes narrowing. Her whole body tenses with the urge to spring forward, but she doesn't. She had promised to show all travelers the way to the Wyrmwound for the festival, this month. She had promised they would all arrive safely. that went for this one as well, much as she disliked it.

"For the Riot celebration, head to the left. When you see a tall rock spire in the distance, give it a wide berth," No different then the instructions she gave everyone, but more emphasized with this pair. Yes, more emphasized.

@Silverpine @slothqueenxx @Gedhyr @kriseis @Nicolle @Aquazap222 @kellitabee @melodlily @Kitiara

New riddle!!
@EmergencyRoom [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26768902] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267690/26768902_350.png[/img] [/url] Bobo wasn't the smartest nocturne but was one of his clans bravest. Nothing scared him, be it dragons or riddles. He landed with a soft thud and clambored over looking the Mirror straight in the eyes. "Tell me what you will and maybe I'll let you stay here and continue to taunt the others with your words" he growled. After hearing the riddle Bobo paused. He didn't want to get the answer wrong, he wanted one of those eggs! Minutes went by and he was getting impatient, he had already asked for it to be repeated a few times, he just couldn't get it! And then suddenly it hit him, he was just thinking over the word [i]blood[/i] when he finally understood. A volcano. Proudly he roared into the sky and looked back down with a new glimmer in his eye. Riddle answer: volcano
@EmergencyRoom

26768902_350.png

Bobo wasn't the smartest nocturne but was one of his clans bravest. Nothing scared him, be it dragons or riddles. He landed with a soft thud and clambored over looking the Mirror straight in the eyes.
"Tell me what you will and maybe I'll let you stay here and continue to taunt the others with your words" he growled.
After hearing the riddle Bobo paused. He didn't want to get the answer wrong, he wanted one of those eggs!
Minutes went by and he was getting impatient, he had already asked for it to be repeated a few times, he just couldn't get it!
And then suddenly it hit him, he was just thinking over the word blood when he finally understood.
A volcano.
Proudly he roared into the sky and looked back down with a new glimmer in his eye.
Riddle answer: volcano
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@EmergencyRoom [b]Riddle Answer:[/b] Volcano [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/254455/25445478_350.png[/img] The rose-scaled Spiral loops herself around a big piece of bone, this one sticking out of the ground. "Oh, hello there! Such a lovely place you've got here!" She then proceeds to...hug the bone piece. It is amusing to see her thin arms wrap themselves around the bone as she nuzzles its smooth surface. "Pardon me. I really like to give out hugs. Just give me ten seconds more..." She gives the bone one last bump with her nose before unraveling herself and plopping down on the ground. "I'm Myranda and as you can see, I'm a hugger! Really. I like to hug things. Even cacti! They're so plump and squishy...once you get past the thorns, that is. Good thing my best friend's the clan medic!" Her giggle is like the tinkle of a wind chime, high-pitched and carrying a certain melody. "How did I find you? Well, Mabelcorn, being the enthusiastic young lady that she is, all but exploded into the lair yesterday. She talks really fast when excited so we had her younger brother calm her down. When she was calmed enough, she told us of a new friend she had found in the Abiding Boneyard and how she had fun solving this friend's riddle." Her giggle turns into full-blown laughter. "The looks on Noire's and Ice's faces when she said that! That young lady really does catch us by surprise in the most unexpected ways, oh yes, she does! Dipdop seemed to get infected with her enthusiasm and last time I saw those two, they were sharing experiences together. Seeing such happiness spread among the young ones of our clan also makes me happy!" The last statement has been said with so much joy that she leaps into the air. She takes flight again, this time hovering in front of Skoll. "I'd like to show my appreciation for your part in those children's happiness by giving you a hug! And solving your riddle, of course!"
@EmergencyRoom

Riddle Answer: Volcano

25445478_350.png

The rose-scaled Spiral loops herself around a big piece of bone, this one sticking out of the ground.

"Oh, hello there! Such a lovely place you've got here!"

She then proceeds to...hug the bone piece. It is amusing to see her thin arms wrap themselves around the bone as she nuzzles its smooth surface.

"Pardon me. I really like to give out hugs. Just give me ten seconds more..."

She gives the bone one last bump with her nose before unraveling herself and plopping down on the ground.

"I'm Myranda and as you can see, I'm a hugger! Really. I like to hug things. Even cacti! They're so plump and squishy...once you get past the thorns, that is. Good thing my best friend's the clan medic!"

Her giggle is like the tinkle of a wind chime, high-pitched and carrying a certain melody.

"How did I find you? Well, Mabelcorn, being the enthusiastic young lady that she is, all but exploded into the lair yesterday. She talks really fast when excited so we had her younger brother calm her down. When she was calmed enough, she told us of a new friend she had found in the Abiding Boneyard and how she had fun solving this friend's riddle."

Her giggle turns into full-blown laughter.

"The looks on Noire's and Ice's faces when she said that! That young lady really does catch us by surprise in the most unexpected ways, oh yes, she does! Dipdop seemed to get infected with her enthusiasm and last time I saw those two, they were sharing experiences together. Seeing such happiness spread among the young ones of our clan also makes me happy!"

The last statement has been said with so much joy that she leaps into the air. She takes flight again, this time hovering in front of Skoll.

"I'd like to show my appreciation for your part in those children's happiness by giving you a hug! And solving your riddle, of course!"
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@slothqueenxx

Bobo lands in front of Skoll, looking her straight in the eyes, practically nose to nose with her. It makes them both go a little cross-eyed, so she blows a puff of air up his nose, making him sneeze and pull his face back a bit.

Smiling she playfully swipes at him to make him step back a bit further. "Hoo boy, what an honor!" she says somewhat sarcastically. "To be allowed to stay in my own home." Poor guy, she thinks arrogantly and perhaps, a bit foolishly. The entire boneyard might as well be my home.

"Well, here we go!" She states the riddle.

It gets a little amusing after that. Bobo asks for the riddle to be repeated multiple times, and she obligingly does, though is careful to say it each time in a different accent, even managing to mimic the warbling sound of a coatl's speech.

Each time she does this, he glares at her a bit and continues to think. Skoll just smiles innocently back. Technically, she did as requested. There's no reason she couldn't play with him a bit. After all, he graciously promised not to drive her off. That might be fun, she thinks. It'd be fun to play along and run. Maybe sh'd try it after he gave her an answer. If he ever gave her an answer.

Finally he says an answer and roars. Skoll joyfully takes off and runs. "Catch me if you can!!" she shouts over her shoulder. Challenges can be games too.

@Gedhyr

Skoll twitches a little with humor as this new dragon wraps herself around an old bone and proceeds to hug it. The spiral, Myranda the heat-disliker, it appears, announces herself as a hugger and laughs with a sound like a tinkling bell.

"What a coincidence!" Skoll exclaims. "I also enjoy giving hugs! It makes spreading pestilence so easy! Just boop! And they carry it away!" She smiles and stands on her hind legs holding out her slime decay-coated arms in invitation. "I do hope your medic is quite capable. Even I have no idea what disease you might get. It can be as simple as the flu or as dangerous as the Black Death. I guess that makes this a bit of a game too! A kind of spin the wheel kind of game."

"I'm glad that Mabelcorn and Dipdop are happy though. I may not be the mothering type, but I do have a bit of a soft spot for children if that makes sense.." she says thoughtfully. "They were amusing, and I tend to be rather protective of those who amuse me."

"And yes the riddle! Here we go..."
@slothqueenxx

Bobo lands in front of Skoll, looking her straight in the eyes, practically nose to nose with her. It makes them both go a little cross-eyed, so she blows a puff of air up his nose, making him sneeze and pull his face back a bit.

Smiling she playfully swipes at him to make him step back a bit further. "Hoo boy, what an honor!" she says somewhat sarcastically. "To be allowed to stay in my own home." Poor guy, she thinks arrogantly and perhaps, a bit foolishly. The entire boneyard might as well be my home.

"Well, here we go!" She states the riddle.

It gets a little amusing after that. Bobo asks for the riddle to be repeated multiple times, and she obligingly does, though is careful to say it each time in a different accent, even managing to mimic the warbling sound of a coatl's speech.

Each time she does this, he glares at her a bit and continues to think. Skoll just smiles innocently back. Technically, she did as requested. There's no reason she couldn't play with him a bit. After all, he graciously promised not to drive her off. That might be fun, she thinks. It'd be fun to play along and run. Maybe sh'd try it after he gave her an answer. If he ever gave her an answer.

Finally he says an answer and roars. Skoll joyfully takes off and runs. "Catch me if you can!!" she shouts over her shoulder. Challenges can be games too.

@Gedhyr

Skoll twitches a little with humor as this new dragon wraps herself around an old bone and proceeds to hug it. The spiral, Myranda the heat-disliker, it appears, announces herself as a hugger and laughs with a sound like a tinkling bell.

"What a coincidence!" Skoll exclaims. "I also enjoy giving hugs! It makes spreading pestilence so easy! Just boop! And they carry it away!" She smiles and stands on her hind legs holding out her slime decay-coated arms in invitation. "I do hope your medic is quite capable. Even I have no idea what disease you might get. It can be as simple as the flu or as dangerous as the Black Death. I guess that makes this a bit of a game too! A kind of spin the wheel kind of game."

"I'm glad that Mabelcorn and Dipdop are happy though. I may not be the mothering type, but I do have a bit of a soft spot for children if that makes sense.." she says thoughtfully. "They were amusing, and I tend to be rather protective of those who amuse me."

"And yes the riddle! Here we go..."
@EmergencyRoom The small group of dragons huddles in and whispers among itself. Finally someone says, "Norwegian, you should answer this one. You're a lightning dragon, you might know this." Another dragon whispers to the first, "Are you sure? She hasn't been in the clan very long, we don't know if she's good at these things." "I know," whispers the first, "but she's the only chance we have right now." (the dragon named Chance became offended) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27091705] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270918/27091705_350.png[/img] [/url] Norwegian steps forward. She ponders the riddle for what seems like hours. The other dragons can hear the sweat dripping from their scales to the ground, ping, ping, ping. Finally, she speaks. [b]Riddle Answer[/b]: A meteorite impact?
@EmergencyRoom

The small group of dragons huddles in and whispers among itself.
Finally someone says, "Norwegian, you should answer this one. You're a lightning dragon, you might know this."
Another dragon whispers to the first, "Are you sure? She hasn't been in the clan very long, we don't know if she's good at these things."
"I know," whispers the first, "but she's the only chance we have right now."
(the dragon named Chance became offended)

27091705_350.png

Norwegian steps forward. She ponders the riddle for what seems like hours. The other dragons can hear the sweat dripping from their scales to the ground, ping, ping, ping.

Finally, she speaks.

Riddle Answer: A meteorite impact?
@EmergencyRoom [b]Riddle Answer[/b]: a volcano (Side note: He's mine; he's just sleeping over at a friend's.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26152471] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261525/26152471_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]The participants are stumped. Let's phone a friend...[/center] Idalia gives a warm smile. She's very confident in her answer and almost forgets why she's there. She folds her wings around herself like a bat. Her voice drops an octave. "The Entourage is on the way. News has reached home about our adventure and the oldies want in." "I don't know how many dragons can fit in here." Serene looks around nervously as she flicks grains of sand out of Faaclum's feather headdress. "It would be inconsiderate to our host- THE ENTOURAGE?" Her head snaps up, and she instinctively takes a defensive position, wings stretching out several meters. The headdress is cast aside and sand creeps underneath Serene's claws as she tries to push off the ground. As if on cue, a blue Skydancer arrives accompanied by three pastel pink dragons. The midnight pearlcatcher steps in front of Serene, headdress on and in an impeccable state, to hide her from view as her muscles freeze and she plunges face first into the ground. His movements are fluid; his bows have been practiced, much like his next words. There's something tickling Skoll's back, and as she's reaching behind her a small voice says, "Don't move. Don't speak. I'm not here. I'm not suppose to be here. Follow Faaclum's lead. Sorry to impose this on you in your own home but," Skoll has no trouble filling in the gaps made by the void of emotion in Tatianna's speech. "Right now you're a bit outnumbered. However, of course, you aren't scared." After a short exchange explaining the situation to the newcomers, all eyes turn to the Mirror. The supposed leader raises an eyebrow. "You can put your arm down," whispered Tatianna. The Fae slid down the Mirror's back and hid in the crevice of Skoll's wing joint, careful to tread only where she laid down fabric so as to not catch a disease. The three rose colored dragons were oblivious to Tatianna's presence, but no one could tell due to the guarded expression of the Skydancer what thoughts ran through his mind. His eyes seemed to glow as they examined Skoll. [i]She seems to interpret our stares as a sign of admiration.[/i] He laughed to himself. "Did you want to go on a run earlier?" He asked. "I'm more graceful in the air but can't turn down friendly competition." He was a foreign dragon, but something about the way he carries himself made Skoll warm up to him without realizing. What. A. [i]Charmer[/i]. (Sarcasm) The onlookers are observant enough to know she's aware of how to handle his type. For her sake, they hope she does. "Oh but first things first!" A member of The Entourage brings up the riddle. "Could you please reiterate it for us?" It wasn't until after the answer was given, swiftly at that, that Skoll realized she didn't get the names of the new players. A few feet away, the blue Skydancer smirked as he sensed a shift in her state of mind.
@EmergencyRoom
Riddle Answer: a volcano (Side note: He's mine; he's just sleeping over at a friend's.)

26152471_350.png
The participants are stumped. Let's phone a friend...

Idalia gives a warm smile. She's very confident in her answer and almost forgets why she's there. She folds her wings around herself like a bat. Her voice drops an octave. "The Entourage is on the way. News has reached home about our adventure and the oldies want in."

"I don't know how many dragons can fit in here." Serene looks around nervously as she flicks grains of sand out of Faaclum's feather headdress. "It would be inconsiderate to our host- THE ENTOURAGE?" Her head snaps up, and she instinctively takes a defensive position, wings stretching out several meters. The headdress is cast aside and sand creeps underneath Serene's claws as she tries to push off the ground.

As if on cue, a blue Skydancer arrives accompanied by three pastel pink dragons. The midnight pearlcatcher steps in front of Serene, headdress on and in an impeccable state, to hide her from view as her muscles freeze and she plunges face first into the ground. His movements are fluid; his bows have been practiced, much like his next words.

There's something tickling Skoll's back, and as she's reaching behind her a small voice says, "Don't move. Don't speak. I'm not here. I'm not suppose to be here. Follow Faaclum's lead. Sorry to impose this on you in your own home but," Skoll has no trouble filling in the gaps made by the void of emotion in Tatianna's speech. "Right now you're a bit outnumbered. However, of course, you aren't scared." After a short exchange explaining the situation to the newcomers, all eyes turn to the Mirror. The supposed leader raises an eyebrow.

"You can put your arm down," whispered Tatianna. The Fae slid down the Mirror's back and hid in the crevice of Skoll's wing joint, careful to tread only where she laid down fabric so as to not catch a disease.

The three rose colored dragons were oblivious to Tatianna's presence, but no one could tell due to the guarded expression of the Skydancer what thoughts ran through his mind. His eyes seemed to glow as they examined Skoll. She seems to interpret our stares as a sign of admiration. He laughed to himself.

"Did you want to go on a run earlier?" He asked. "I'm more graceful in the air but can't turn down friendly competition."

He was a foreign dragon, but something about the way he carries himself made Skoll warm up to him without realizing. What. A. Charmer. (Sarcasm) The onlookers are observant enough to know she's aware of how to handle his type. For her sake, they hope she does.

"Oh but first things first!" A member of The Entourage brings up the riddle. "Could you please reiterate it for us?"

It wasn't until after the answer was given, swiftly at that, that Skoll realized she didn't get the names of the new players. A few feet away, the blue Skydancer smirked as he sensed a shift in her state of mind.
@emergencyroom [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24551128] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245512/24551128_350.png[/img] [/url] Starsong looks at Skoll, The [b] riddle answer[/b] is Volcano.
@emergencyroom

24551128_350.png

Starsong looks at Skoll,
The riddle answer is Volcano.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
@Churrel

"Ah, no need to be shy! I confess I may mess around quite a bit, but I certainly mean no one any real harm currently."

Skoll watches the somewhat anxious dragons huddle and whisper. A particularly vibrant spiral appears to grow quite upset near the end of it before a Ridgeback gravely approaches her.

"Ready? Don't worry. I don't bite. It makes it rather hard to speak if I do, you know?" she grins. "Is that fellow all right? He seemed quite upset."

"Hmmm. Welp! In either case, let's get this show on the road, as they say." she says as she stretches luxuriously.

"What answer do you have for me?"

@melodlily (I had to check the sizes of our dragons for this one. This got longer then I intended)

The Entourage, as it were, arrives and for a brief while, all eyes are on Skoll. With a carefully neutral, and more then slightly feined bored expression, she lowers her arm and delicately arranges her wings as if preening while silently and secretly hiding Tatianna.

"Tut tut. Royalty." she says simply. Then, continuing to ignore the newcomers, she begins neatly cleaning a few grains of sand off of her lantern, removing the dust so that the light glowed more brightly, waiting until the group begins to squirm a bit from the awkwardness. With a twitch of her tail she swings it so the pink pastel dragons are bathed in it turning their colors from pink to a lovely shade of vomit.

"Much better. You should really learn to turn it down. Some poor elderly dragon might go blind and sue you." she recommends, lips cracking into a characteristic grin.

Finally, she turns toward the skydancer, clearly the leader of the group. He carried himself with confidence she supposed. Normally, she might quite like that, confident dragons were more outgoing and willing to play with her, but in this case it bordered on something else that left a bitter taste in her mouth. Besides, Tatianna was currently hiding under her wings and not to play a game of hide-and-seek. She was frightened? Perhaps nervous? Either way, Skoll didn't like the fact that the friendly little fae felt this way.

So she stretches out to her full length, managing to stand a little taller then this newcomer.

"I don't think so. I doubt you'd like to run out here. Too much sand in the wing feathers and I don't think you want to ruin those pretty wings of yours." Yawning she turns to address the pink dragons that have been eyeing her.

"Staring is rude, you know. I understand the temptation," she says examining her claws and snickering. "But you're going to get watery eyes if you don't blink every now and then." Carefully, she adjusts a few of the eggs in the shallow scratched out nest, allowing the lantern light to fall on them, so that they glittered like gems. The skydancer watches. His eyes betray nothing.

One of the pink dragons clears his throat. "The riddle."

"Tut tut. Impatient much. Very well. I hope your answer is better then your guards O' blue one. They're a little lacking in proper etiquette. Kinda unbecoming, you know?" she laughs and chants the riddle.

To her great surprise, he gives an answer very quickly, and turns away. Shaking her head Skoll taps her claw thoughtfully. Come to think of it, she had called him blue one to get him to say his name, and he had not. Hmmm, she thinks. Ah, that was the bitterness edging his person.

Arrogance. It was arrogance. She twitched and grinned. What. A. Charmer (Sarcasm). Hmm. I think it's time. She glances at her familiar and quickly it scurries off into the distance, following pathways only the two of them knew.

@SeaGodling

Recorded!
@Churrel

"Ah, no need to be shy! I confess I may mess around quite a bit, but I certainly mean no one any real harm currently."

Skoll watches the somewhat anxious dragons huddle and whisper. A particularly vibrant spiral appears to grow quite upset near the end of it before a Ridgeback gravely approaches her.

"Ready? Don't worry. I don't bite. It makes it rather hard to speak if I do, you know?" she grins. "Is that fellow all right? He seemed quite upset."

"Hmmm. Welp! In either case, let's get this show on the road, as they say." she says as she stretches luxuriously.

"What answer do you have for me?"

@melodlily (I had to check the sizes of our dragons for this one. This got longer then I intended)

The Entourage, as it were, arrives and for a brief while, all eyes are on Skoll. With a carefully neutral, and more then slightly feined bored expression, she lowers her arm and delicately arranges her wings as if preening while silently and secretly hiding Tatianna.

"Tut tut. Royalty." she says simply. Then, continuing to ignore the newcomers, she begins neatly cleaning a few grains of sand off of her lantern, removing the dust so that the light glowed more brightly, waiting until the group begins to squirm a bit from the awkwardness. With a twitch of her tail she swings it so the pink pastel dragons are bathed in it turning their colors from pink to a lovely shade of vomit.

"Much better. You should really learn to turn it down. Some poor elderly dragon might go blind and sue you." she recommends, lips cracking into a characteristic grin.

Finally, she turns toward the skydancer, clearly the leader of the group. He carried himself with confidence she supposed. Normally, she might quite like that, confident dragons were more outgoing and willing to play with her, but in this case it bordered on something else that left a bitter taste in her mouth. Besides, Tatianna was currently hiding under her wings and not to play a game of hide-and-seek. She was frightened? Perhaps nervous? Either way, Skoll didn't like the fact that the friendly little fae felt this way.

So she stretches out to her full length, managing to stand a little taller then this newcomer.

"I don't think so. I doubt you'd like to run out here. Too much sand in the wing feathers and I don't think you want to ruin those pretty wings of yours." Yawning she turns to address the pink dragons that have been eyeing her.

"Staring is rude, you know. I understand the temptation," she says examining her claws and snickering. "But you're going to get watery eyes if you don't blink every now and then." Carefully, she adjusts a few of the eggs in the shallow scratched out nest, allowing the lantern light to fall on them, so that they glittered like gems. The skydancer watches. His eyes betray nothing.

One of the pink dragons clears his throat. "The riddle."

"Tut tut. Impatient much. Very well. I hope your answer is better then your guards O' blue one. They're a little lacking in proper etiquette. Kinda unbecoming, you know?" she laughs and chants the riddle.

To her great surprise, he gives an answer very quickly, and turns away. Shaking her head Skoll taps her claw thoughtfully. Come to think of it, she had called him blue one to get him to say his name, and he had not. Hmmm, she thinks. Ah, that was the bitterness edging his person.

Arrogance. It was arrogance. She twitched and grinned. What. A. Charmer (Sarcasm). Hmm. I think it's time. She glances at her familiar and quickly it scurries off into the distance, following pathways only the two of them knew.

@SeaGodling

Recorded!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34