Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
@EmergencyRoom [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26738170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267382/26738170_350.png[/img] [/url] Wonder wanders up to the young Mirror dragon and smiles a full mouth of sharp teeth "Hello little Mirror" he slithered out of his mouth "Say what you will and let me be off!" After hearing the riddle he takes a step closer, almost threateningly... But after another big smile, this one a little less creepy, he straightens up. "Easy! The Moon! Now can you point me on my way?" Riddle Answer: the moon
@EmergencyRoom

26738170_350.png

Wonder wanders up to the young Mirror dragon and smiles a full mouth of sharp teeth
"Hello little Mirror" he slithered out of his mouth "Say what you will and let me be off!"
After hearing the riddle he takes a step closer, almost threateningly...
But after another big smile, this one a little less creepy, he straightens up.
"Easy! The Moon! Now can you point me on my way?"

Riddle Answer: the moon
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@slothqueenxx

Skoll frowns a bit at the greeting. She's actually a rather large mirror. Still, she supposes, to a guardian that means little.

Nonetheless, she utters the riddle. It's a tough one this time, she's sure. The guardian gets into her personal space as soon as she says it, and she firmly steps away. Did he want a disease? Maybe he did? She wasn't sure, he seemed a little creepy...

But he gives her an answer, as disconcertingly quick as it was, and obligingly, she points him in the correct direction.
@slothqueenxx

Skoll frowns a bit at the greeting. She's actually a rather large mirror. Still, she supposes, to a guardian that means little.

Nonetheless, she utters the riddle. It's a tough one this time, she's sure. The guardian gets into her personal space as soon as she says it, and she firmly steps away. Did he want a disease? Maybe he did? She wasn't sure, he seemed a little creepy...

But he gives her an answer, as disconcertingly quick as it was, and obligingly, she points him in the correct direction.
@EmergencyRoom Iris is brave enough to travel the Boneyard! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9156682] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91567/9156682_350.png[/img] [/url] She thinks the answer to today's riddle is 'the moon.' (That's a really good riddle!)
@EmergencyRoom

Iris is brave enough to travel the Boneyard!

9156682_350.png

She thinks the answer to today's riddle is 'the moon.'

(That's a really good riddle!)

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@EmergencyRoom

Riddle Answer: The moooooooooooooon!! This one also took me a while, haha
@EmergencyRoom

Riddle Answer: The moooooooooooooon!! This one also took me a while, haha
@EmergencyRoom Oh, can my dragons find Skoll more than once? Because this time, I'm bringing my dear little Eye of Truth so he can see right through those riddles! >:3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27396428] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273965/27396428_350.png[/img] [/url]
@EmergencyRoom
Oh, can my dragons find Skoll more than once?
Because this time, I'm bringing my dear little Eye of Truth so he can see right through those riddles! >:3

27396428_350.png
@EmergencyRoom

Riddle Answer: The Moon
@EmergencyRoom

feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
@EmergencyRoom [b]Riddle Answer:[/b] The Moon [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259129/25912808_350.png[/img] "Hi there!" The Nocturne lands on the sandy ground with a soft thud, her wings tucked close to her body. "I'm Mabelcorn! And I'm here to challenge you to a death match!" She suddenly bursts out laughing. "Just kidding! I actually came here to answer your riddle! I like word games, you know? Heck, I like all games in particular! Especially when I'm playing with hot guys~" Her grin is childlike and edged with a little bit of crazy. "You know Dipdop? The Pearlcatcher who came here before me? He's my little brother. We aren't really related, but that doesn't matter much, right? I mean, I'm the one who took care of him since he was a hatchling. Even way before we joined our current clan." This time, her grin falls. "He's a smart kid, but he always downplays himself. You know what he said when I asked him what happened when he came back home late yesterday? He said it was just nothing but a stupid decision he made. Welp, I came to you to prove to my stubborn brother that what he did was not nothing and certainly not a stupid decision." She grins again, this one more genuine. "And I like making new friends! I really didn't believe you existed when Noire and Ice said you were, but I just had to know when Dipdop also joined in. So come on! I'm not as good as my little brother in this sorta things, but anything can happen. Throw me that riddle!"
@EmergencyRoom

25912808_350.png

"Hi there!"

The Nocturne lands on the sandy ground with a soft thud, her wings tucked close to her body.

"I'm Mabelcorn! And I'm here to challenge you to a death match!"

She suddenly bursts out laughing.

"Just kidding! I actually came here to answer your riddle! I like word games, you know? Heck, I like all games in particular! Especially when I'm playing with hot guys~"

Her grin is childlike and edged with a little bit of crazy.

"You know Dipdop? The Pearlcatcher who came here before me? He's my little brother. We aren't really related, but that doesn't matter much, right? I mean, I'm the one who took care of him since he was a hatchling. Even way before we joined our current clan."

This time, her grin falls.

"He's a smart kid, but he always downplays himself. You know what he said when I asked him what happened when he came back home late yesterday? He said it was just nothing but a stupid decision he made. Welp, I came to you to prove to my stubborn brother that what he did was not nothing and certainly not a stupid decision."

She grins again, this one more genuine.

"And I like making new friends! I really didn't believe you existed when Noire and Ice said you were, but I just had to know when Dipdop also joined in. So come on! I'm not as good as my little brother in this sorta things, but anything can happen. Throw me that riddle!"
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@Kitiara

"Welcome! Welcome! What lovely wing ornaments you have on!" Skoll says. "I suppose you're here to test your skill? It only makes sense after all. Every journey needs tests.."

Recorded! Would you like to be added to the pinglist?

@Churrell

Yep! I wanted to make it easier for people to earn tickets without having to pay money to make this more inclusive. So showing dragons, the same or different with each riddle earns you tickets!

"The Eye of Truth hmmm?" Skoll says. "All my riddles contain only truths of course. You might find this more difficult then you thought! Shall we see?"

@Nicolle

Recorded!

@Gedhyr

"Oh dear! A death match! Sorry dear. I only do death matches with hot guys!" Skoll says jokingly. This Mabelcorn is quite the character. "I'm afraid we'll have to settle on a rap battle. Be warned though. My sick rhymes are the ill-est"

There's an awkward pause. "...Get it! Cause I give rhyming riddles and I'm a Plague dragon!" She bursts into laughter.

"But, yes, yes. I do know... Dipdop. I gave him a bit of a scare and must confess I actually felt guilty about it. I suppose there's a first for everything...."

"Come now, though! Let's see if you can prove him wrong. It'll be tough though. You'll see Im not quite the figment of imagination many believe me to be..."
@Kitiara

"Welcome! Welcome! What lovely wing ornaments you have on!" Skoll says. "I suppose you're here to test your skill? It only makes sense after all. Every journey needs tests.."

Recorded! Would you like to be added to the pinglist?

@Churrell

Yep! I wanted to make it easier for people to earn tickets without having to pay money to make this more inclusive. So showing dragons, the same or different with each riddle earns you tickets!

"The Eye of Truth hmmm?" Skoll says. "All my riddles contain only truths of course. You might find this more difficult then you thought! Shall we see?"

@Nicolle

Recorded!

@Gedhyr

"Oh dear! A death match! Sorry dear. I only do death matches with hot guys!" Skoll says jokingly. This Mabelcorn is quite the character. "I'm afraid we'll have to settle on a rap battle. Be warned though. My sick rhymes are the ill-est"

There's an awkward pause. "...Get it! Cause I give rhyming riddles and I'm a Plague dragon!" She bursts into laughter.

"But, yes, yes. I do know... Dipdop. I gave him a bit of a scare and must confess I actually felt guilty about it. I suppose there's a first for everything...."

"Come now, though! Let's see if you can prove him wrong. It'll be tough though. You'll see Im not quite the figment of imagination many believe me to be..."
@EmergencyRoom [b]Riddle Answer: The moon[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26511656] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265117/26511656_350.png[/img] [/url] A tired nocturne lands gracefully on the sand with a mighty roar. Oh, no nevermind. It was her stomach growling. "Quite a number of Nocts have visited you today," She says nonchalantly to no one in particular. "Idalia!" The newly joined party member looks up at the mention of her name. "We thought we had lost you in the Shadow Realm™." "Shadows can't get lost in the dark." Idalia mutters. " Or something like that. Just went to visit my family. The' still live in The Drag." She looks around the circle of dragons before breaking the silence. "Scouted ahead. Somehow got to The Wyrmwound. Took a dip. You weren't there. Flew back to the edge of The Scarred Wasteland. Did a full 180 and found myself sitting on the tip of a glacier. A recent exalt to the Icewarden helped me separate my tongue from a frozen tree. I'm hungry." Everyone's face conveys a different level of "how are you still alive"? Faaclum's eyes are wide and give a hard, fixated stare at the ground, before abruptly showing great interested in a black ribcage. Tatianna asks, "So you tried to eat a tree? Is that the secret to surviving disease?" Someone snorts. "Uhhh..." The nocturne's voice turns raspy. "No. Honestly, I don't know what happened. I just." She turns a light shade of pink. "IsawacutenocturnesoIthoughtI'dsayhi." Multiple groans sounded like the effect of food poisoning. The dragons glanced at the unhatched eggs, half wishing they were resting peacefully in one of those shells. "Idalia means 'behold the sun'. My betrothed is the moon, the answer to your riddle." She gives an abrupt, uncharacteristic cackle, a near perfect mimic of Skoll's. Her face when she's doubled over in boisterous laughter [i]mirrors[/i] hers as well. Serene's voice snaps through the air. "You took all the bandages." Idalia's response was dull. "You took all the food."
@EmergencyRoom Riddle Answer: The moon

26511656_350.png

A tired nocturne lands gracefully on the sand with a mighty roar. Oh, no nevermind. It was her stomach growling.

"Quite a number of Nocts have visited you today," She says nonchalantly to no one in particular.

"Idalia!" The newly joined party member looks up at the mention of her name. "We thought we had lost you in the Shadow Realm™."

"Shadows can't get lost in the dark." Idalia mutters. " Or something like that. Just went to visit my family. The' still live in The Drag." She looks around the circle of dragons before breaking the silence. "Scouted ahead. Somehow got to The Wyrmwound. Took a dip. You weren't there. Flew back to the edge of The Scarred Wasteland. Did a full 180 and found myself sitting on the tip of a glacier. A recent exalt to the Icewarden helped me separate my tongue from a frozen tree. I'm hungry."

Everyone's face conveys a different level of "how are you still alive"? Faaclum's eyes are wide and give a hard, fixated stare at the ground, before abruptly showing great interested in a black ribcage.

Tatianna asks, "So you tried to eat a tree? Is that the secret to surviving disease?" Someone snorts.

"Uhhh..." The nocturne's voice turns raspy. "No. Honestly, I don't know what happened. I just." She turns a light shade of pink. "IsawacutenocturnesoIthoughtI'dsayhi."

Multiple groans sounded like the effect of food poisoning. The dragons glanced at the unhatched eggs, half wishing they were resting peacefully in one of those shells.

"Idalia means 'behold the sun'. My betrothed is the moon, the answer to your riddle." She gives an abrupt, uncharacteristic cackle, a near perfect mimic of Skoll's. Her face when she's doubled over in boisterous laughter mirrors hers as well.

Serene's voice snaps through the air. "You took all the bandages."
Idalia's response was dull. "You took all the food."
@melodlily

Recorded!

All throughout, Idalia's story, Skoll is laughing. Wild laughter that causes her to lie down and roll over, her sides shaking heavily.

"How-," she gasps out. "How did your tongue get stuck to a tree- pbhhhhhttt! If you were- were trying to say hiiiiii?! HAHAHAHA!" Giving up, she begins to laugh for a full minute. Everytime she seems to calm down, she glances at Idalia's face and starts up again, presumably imagining the nocturne stuck tongue first to a frozen tree. By the end of it, tears have run down her face and the wet streams are coated in sand.

Slightly snickering she struggles to her feat, shaking the sand out of her wings onto the surrounding dragons, ignoring the spluttered protests and eye-rubbing.

"I must say, your clan is full of interesting ones! You'll definitely have to visit mine. A lot of them aren't nearly so quirky!"

"But yes, the riddle!" Skoll states the riddle in a sing-song voice, her head bobbing in time, punctuating it with her characteristic laugh. To her surprise, however, after giving an answer Idalia mimics her own laugh to near perfection. It's a little disconcerting and makes the mirror wonder what secrets she may be hiding. Hopefully, not job-taking secrets. She quite liked her job, unpaid as she was, she thinks humorously.

"Oh dear, is that my voice?" she asks. "They say you sound different to your own ears, but I never thought I sounded that wonderful. Like the creaking of a thousand Plague sprite wings," she murmurs dreamily, as Serene and Idlaia begin to banter back and forth
@melodlily

Recorded!

All throughout, Idalia's story, Skoll is laughing. Wild laughter that causes her to lie down and roll over, her sides shaking heavily.

"How-," she gasps out. "How did your tongue get stuck to a tree- pbhhhhhttt! If you were- were trying to say hiiiiii?! HAHAHAHA!" Giving up, she begins to laugh for a full minute. Everytime she seems to calm down, she glances at Idalia's face and starts up again, presumably imagining the nocturne stuck tongue first to a frozen tree. By the end of it, tears have run down her face and the wet streams are coated in sand.

Slightly snickering she struggles to her feat, shaking the sand out of her wings onto the surrounding dragons, ignoring the spluttered protests and eye-rubbing.

"I must say, your clan is full of interesting ones! You'll definitely have to visit mine. A lot of them aren't nearly so quirky!"

"But yes, the riddle!" Skoll states the riddle in a sing-song voice, her head bobbing in time, punctuating it with her characteristic laugh. To her surprise, however, after giving an answer Idalia mimics her own laugh to near perfection. It's a little disconcerting and makes the mirror wonder what secrets she may be hiding. Hopefully, not job-taking secrets. She quite liked her job, unpaid as she was, she thinks humorously.

"Oh dear, is that my voice?" she asks. "They say you sound different to your own ears, but I never thought I sounded that wonderful. Like the creaking of a thousand Plague sprite wings," she murmurs dreamily, as Serene and Idlaia begin to banter back and forth
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34