Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@EmergencyRoom [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27266140] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272662/27266140_350.png[/img] [/url] Gardolf lumbers towards you with a chunk of meat still hanging from his jaw. "I was in the middle of eating you know!" He roars at you "Silly riddles...fine give it here!" After hearing the riddle, Gardolf throws his head back and catches the rest of his prey in his mouth "Easy" he chuckles to himself "This riddle seemed to be made for me!" "It's LIGHTNING" and with that Gardolf launched himself to the skies and disappeared Riddle answer: Lightning
@EmergencyRoom

27266140_350.png

Gardolf lumbers towards you with a chunk of meat still hanging from his jaw.
"I was in the middle of eating you know!" He roars at you "Silly riddles...fine give it here!"
After hearing the riddle, Gardolf throws his head back and catches the rest of his prey in his mouth
"Easy" he chuckles to himself "This riddle seemed to be made for me!"
"It's LIGHTNING" and with that Gardolf launched himself to the skies and disappeared

Riddle answer: Lightning
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@EmergencyRoom [b]Riddle Answer:[/b] Lightning (Go, Bossdad! XD) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268252/26825174_350.png[/img] "Ah, dear me." The Skydancer reaches into his satchel and produces a cracked yet still functioning compass. "It appears I have wandered too far. I have been scavenging for parts, you see. Parts for the energy converter in our lair. Two of my denmates have damaged it due to their...argument. Now the lair gets too hot inside what with nothing to convert power for the coolers from stray thunderbolts. Such a tedious task." He taps at the glass face with one claw, making the compass needle spin wildly. "And I take it you are the riddling Mirror? Those two still squabble but Noire has informed us of your presence. He respects you, that I have deduced from the way he talks of you. However, he has also warned us of your...potential to maim. It was never my intention to wander into here but it seems the clouds have guided me to you." Finally, the needle points to a specific direction. Satisfied, Ice places it back into his satchel. "I might as well take up your challenge. The sooner I answer your riddle, the sooner I can get back to the lair and repair the converter. Myranda, though she is usually highly positive and cheerful, is slowly turning into a beast of rage with all that heat and we greatly fear her wrath. The riddle, please?"
@EmergencyRoom

Riddle Answer: Lightning (Go, Bossdad! XD)

26825174_350.png

"Ah, dear me."

The Skydancer reaches into his satchel and produces a cracked yet still functioning compass.

"It appears I have wandered too far. I have been scavenging for parts, you see. Parts for the energy converter in our lair. Two of my denmates have damaged it due to their...argument. Now the lair gets too hot inside what with nothing to convert power for the coolers from stray thunderbolts. Such a tedious task."

He taps at the glass face with one claw, making the compass needle spin wildly.

"And I take it you are the riddling Mirror? Those two still squabble but Noire has informed us of your presence. He respects you, that I have deduced from the way he talks of you. However, he has also warned us of your...potential to maim. It was never my intention to wander into here but it seems the clouds have guided me to you."

Finally, the needle points to a specific direction. Satisfied, Ice places it back into his satchel.

"I might as well take up your challenge. The sooner I answer your riddle, the sooner I can get back to the lair and repair the converter. Myranda, though she is usually highly positive and cheerful, is slowly turning into a beast of rage with all that heat and we greatly fear her wrath. The riddle, please?"
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@EmergencyRoom (edit: low key ninjaed haha) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26580281] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265803/26580281_350.png[/img] [/url] A fae flits through an odd group of Light dragons and sits herself next to Skoll. They watch a Pearlcatcher and Coatl bicker for a few moments before the fae slowly turns her head to look at her. "Hi, my name is Tatianna!" She yells in monotone. "I'm still a baby compared to the others in my clan, but is the answer lightning or thunderbolts? That's what popped into my head, but I heard another dragon say it first. Way to steal my thunder, you know what I mean?" The crest on her head pivoting rapidly to convey her excitement at meeting a potential new friend. She stops talking upon receiving looks from her family. The Coatl sighs and uses her head to push the fae across the ground and away from Skoll. "I'm sorry. She's holding herself back, truly." Her next words are a whisper directed to the fae. "Is the improvised head bandage not reminder enough to not speak to strangers?" [b]Riddle answer[/b]: Lightning
@EmergencyRoom (edit: low key ninjaed haha)

26580281_350.png

A fae flits through an odd group of Light dragons and sits herself next to Skoll. They watch a Pearlcatcher and Coatl bicker for a few moments before the fae slowly turns her head to look at her.

"Hi, my name is Tatianna!" She yells in monotone. "I'm still a baby compared to the others in my clan, but is the answer lightning or thunderbolts? That's what popped into my head, but I heard another dragon say it first. Way to steal my thunder, you know what I mean?" The crest on her head pivoting rapidly to convey her excitement at meeting a potential new friend.

She stops talking upon receiving looks from her family. The Coatl sighs and uses her head to push the fae across the ground and away from Skoll.

"I'm sorry. She's holding herself back, truly." Her next words are a whisper directed to the fae. "Is the improvised head bandage not reminder enough to not speak to strangers?"

Riddle answer: Lightning
@slothqueenxx

Skoll watches the guardian eat his prey, before shouting an answer and flying away. "...Now there's someone who knows what he wants out of life," she muses. "Hey! Wait! You made a mess on my Sand!!" She examines the splattered...bits. "Well, maybe it actually looks nicer this way..."

Recorded!

@Gedhyr

"Maim? Oh deary me," she hums cheerfully. "I do suppose I give off that impression. You can let him know, I meant more along the lines of leading him astray, likely to somewhere... shall we say, less than safe..."

Rethinking this, she adds, "Then again, maybe not. I do enjoy respect when I can get it. You'd be surprised how much respect you lose from lost dragons when you don't give them the correct directions, so it's nice to have his." She preens slightly.

"But, yes! That's right. The riddle." She carefully appraises Ice. "You look like an intelligent creature. Let's see if you can give me a satisfactory answer."

Recorded!

@melodlily

Skoll breaks into peals of laughter as she listens to the little fae speak, slightly muffled due to the head bandage. "Well, someone is enthusiastic it seems! That's good! Enthusiasm makes the dullest of tasks more fun! I see you brought most of the clan, it seems? All on the way to celebrate the Riot? Hmmm?"

She turns to grin at the Coatl. "Everyone is young at some point, so it's fine, I don't really mind. But perhaps you do? After all, now that she's given an answer, you're going to have to play..." The lantern on her tail twinkles ominously.

Recorded! Would you like to be added to the Riddle pinglist?
@slothqueenxx

Skoll watches the guardian eat his prey, before shouting an answer and flying away. "...Now there's someone who knows what he wants out of life," she muses. "Hey! Wait! You made a mess on my Sand!!" She examines the splattered...bits. "Well, maybe it actually looks nicer this way..."

Recorded!

@Gedhyr

"Maim? Oh deary me," she hums cheerfully. "I do suppose I give off that impression. You can let him know, I meant more along the lines of leading him astray, likely to somewhere... shall we say, less than safe..."

Rethinking this, she adds, "Then again, maybe not. I do enjoy respect when I can get it. You'd be surprised how much respect you lose from lost dragons when you don't give them the correct directions, so it's nice to have his." She preens slightly.

"But, yes! That's right. The riddle." She carefully appraises Ice. "You look like an intelligent creature. Let's see if you can give me a satisfactory answer."

Recorded!

@melodlily

Skoll breaks into peals of laughter as she listens to the little fae speak, slightly muffled due to the head bandage. "Well, someone is enthusiastic it seems! That's good! Enthusiasm makes the dullest of tasks more fun! I see you brought most of the clan, it seems? All on the way to celebrate the Riot? Hmmm?"

She turns to grin at the Coatl. "Everyone is young at some point, so it's fine, I don't really mind. But perhaps you do? After all, now that she's given an answer, you're going to have to play..." The lantern on her tail twinkles ominously.

Recorded! Would you like to be added to the Riddle pinglist?
@EmergencyRoom

Riddle Answer: Lightning!

This one took me so long to figure out! XD
@EmergencyRoom

Riddle Answer: Lightning!

This one took me so long to figure out! XD
@EmergencyRoom can I be added to the ping list? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26786296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267863/26786296_350.png[/img] [/url] Iago's face brightens "Oooo a game I love games! And Eggs! I Love eggs!" The young dragon flaps his wings excitedly, oblivious to his surroundings and almost forgetting to answer the riddle. He eventually calms down and looks embarrassed as he's forgotten everything Skoll had said. "What was the question again?" [b]Riddle Answer:[/b] Lightning
@EmergencyRoom can I be added to the ping list?

26786296_350.png

Iago's face brightens "Oooo a game I love games! And Eggs! I Love eggs!" The young dragon flaps his wings excitedly, oblivious to his surroundings and almost forgetting to answer the riddle. He eventually calms down and looks embarrassed as he's forgotten everything Skoll had said. "What was the question again?"

Riddle Answer: Lightning
FGEF3ML.png
@EmergencyRoom
Riddle Anwser: Lightning.
(Sorry, I couldn't post it yesterday)
@EmergencyRoom
Riddle Anwser: Lightning.
(Sorry, I couldn't post it yesterday)
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
@Silverpine @slothqueenxx @Gedhyr @kriseis
@Aquazap222 @kellitabee

Riddle answers are all recorded! A new riddle has been placed on the front page!

@Nicolle (it's cool. I hadn't posted the new one yet so it's fine!)

@Silverpine @slothqueenxx @Gedhyr @kriseis
@Aquazap222 @kellitabee

Riddle answers are all recorded! A new riddle has been placed on the front page!

@Nicolle (it's cool. I hadn't posted the new one yet so it's fine!)

@EmergencyRoom [b]Riddle Answer:[/b] Mushroom (yum!) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270313/27031269_350.png[/img] "Ooooooooh boy. This doesn't look like the Ashfall Waste." Dipdop stumbles on a piece of bone, shaking like a leaf. "Uuuh, hi? I'm kinda lost? I-I'm supposed to get more stuff for the lair's energy converter since Ice said there were a few components missing and I was supposed to get to the Ashfall Waste since the metalworkers are there and I swear I didn't know where I was going and oooooh, I should've let Mabelcorn come with me PLEASEDON'TEATME!" The young Pearlcatcher tries breathing in and out slowly to prevent himself from hyperventilating further. The action seems to calm him down a little. "...u-unless you're that Mirror Ice and Noire had been talking about? Um, sorry for s-stumbling into your territory like this. I was just looking for more mechanical stuff a-and I guess I really [i]am[/i] bad with directions and - deep breaths, deep breaths, in and out, in and out..." This time, he manages to hold his ground. Deeming himself composed again, he lifts his head and looks Skoll in the eye. There was fear in his Shadow purple gaze, but determination seems to burn brighter in it. "I-I really need to go. But I gotta answer your riddle first, right? I'm not as smart as Ice or as clever as Purpureus, but I've been told I could really think things up fast. And I [i]do[/i] read...so yeah. Can I have a shot at that riddle?"
@EmergencyRoom

Riddle Answer: Mushroom (yum!)

27031269_350.png

"Ooooooooh boy. This doesn't look like the Ashfall Waste."

Dipdop stumbles on a piece of bone, shaking like a leaf.

"Uuuh, hi? I'm kinda lost? I-I'm supposed to get more stuff for the lair's energy converter since Ice said there were a few components missing and I was supposed to get to the Ashfall Waste since the metalworkers are there and I swear I didn't know where I was going and oooooh, I should've let Mabelcorn come with me PLEASEDON'TEATME!"

The young Pearlcatcher tries breathing in and out slowly to prevent himself from hyperventilating further. The action seems to calm him down a little.

"...u-unless you're that Mirror Ice and Noire had been talking about? Um, sorry for s-stumbling into your territory like this. I was just looking for more mechanical stuff a-and I guess I really am bad with directions and - deep breaths, deep breaths, in and out, in and out..."

This time, he manages to hold his ground. Deeming himself composed again, he lifts his head and looks Skoll in the eye. There was fear in his Shadow purple gaze, but determination seems to burn brighter in it.

"I-I really need to go. But I gotta answer your riddle first, right? I'm not as smart as Ice or as clever as Purpureus, but I've been told I could really think things up fast. And I do read...so yeah. Can I have a shot at that riddle?"
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@Emergency Room

Riddle Answer: Mushroooooooooooooooooom! :D
@Emergency Room

Riddle Answer: Mushroooooooooooooooooom! :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34