Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [hiatus] Runic Infections Adoptions
1 2 ... 548 549 550 551 552 ... 603 604
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36180408] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361805/36180408_350.png[/img] [/url] "Apparently participation is mandatory" the young Nocturne huffs, "very well I have your new riddle. Remember to include which prize you want from the list provided in your letter."[/center]

36180408_350.png

"Apparently participation is mandatory" the young Nocturne huffs, "very well I have your new riddle. Remember to include which prize you want from the list provided in your letter."
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten Could I have a Barkskin Watcher? Swore I had one tucked away somewhere but my Bestiary says otherwise.
@sarcastickitten Could I have a Barkskin Watcher? Swore I had one tucked away somewhere but my Bestiary says otherwise.
i3HjH85.png
Hi @sarcastickitten !

May I have the stormclaw showman please? Or a sewer toridae if the first is not available anymore.

Thank you ! and have a nice day!

Ludiya.
Hi @sarcastickitten !

May I have the stormclaw showman please? Or a sewer toridae if the first is not available anymore.

Thank you ! and have a nice day!

Ludiya.
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
Could I grab the wood ear deer?
Could I grab the wood ear deer?
@sarcastickitten

I'd love a silky fanrat!
@sarcastickitten

I'd love a silky fanrat!
jxHrwpT.png
@sarcastickitten

Sunday Salutations! May I please adopt a Giant White Toridae today? =)
@sarcastickitten

Sunday Salutations! May I please adopt a Giant White Toridae today? =)
shadowshieldl.png NlmYDAS.png
J7D1quC.png
TO5f5vS.png
mTAp2ld.png
0MTaj3d.png
Za35UMn.png
2VtxnMX.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
wLurwzJ.png
MHHKqsF.png
o7CqYdD.png
reHWBXk.png
gziv3Ja.png
uzfcR2K.png
Wn6vGC1.png
rI18gRz.png
Ms8zPwX.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
shadowf2.png
@sarcastickitten ello! Is the amphithere (ringlet?) available?
@sarcastickitten ello! Is the amphithere (ringlet?) available?
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
[size=2]@Tybresa[/size] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38306596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383066/38306596_350.png[/img] [/url] "I have, in my possession, your next riddle," Cote D'or smiles slyly, "you may or may not have noticed that my previous clan mates have also provided subtle hints as to the answers." He pauses, smile growing wider, "I too have done this with the riddle that I have picked out." "As well, all previous riddles have been restored to the dragons that held them, should you wish to revisit them." He adds, half turned to leave "Also the link in the second post has been updated and will bring you to the newest riddle. Good luck!" He calls over his shoulder.
@Tybresa

38306596_350.png

"I have, in my possession, your next riddle," Cote D'or smiles slyly, "you may or may not have noticed that my previous clan mates have also provided subtle hints as to the answers." He pauses, smile growing wider, "I too have done this with the riddle that I have picked out."

"As well, all previous riddles have been restored to the dragons that held them, should you wish to revisit them." He adds, half turned to leave "Also the link in the second post has been updated and will bring you to the newest riddle. Good luck!" He calls over his shoulder.
RWlcD2X.png
the white/pink crocodile from the Waterway, please:)
the white/pink crocodile from the Waterway, please:)
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@sarcastickitten

May I adopt the hippojay, please?
Thank you
@sarcastickitten

May I adopt the hippojay, please?
Thank you
sm4rK9D.png 100.gif
1 2 ... 548 549 550 551 552 ... 603 604