Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [hiatus] Runic Infections Adoptions
1 2 ... 546 547 548 549 550 ... 603 604
@sarcastickitten tonight may i request one shalebuck?
@sarcastickitten tonight may i request one shalebuck?
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@sarcastickitten

May I please adopt a Sunbeam Dryad today? =)
@sarcastickitten

May I please adopt a Sunbeam Dryad today? =)
shadowshieldl.png NlmYDAS.png
J7D1quC.png
TO5f5vS.png
mTAp2ld.png
0MTaj3d.png
Za35UMn.png
2VtxnMX.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
wLurwzJ.png
MHHKqsF.png
o7CqYdD.png
reHWBXk.png
gziv3Ja.png
uzfcR2K.png
Wn6vGC1.png
rI18gRz.png
Ms8zPwX.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
shadowf2.png
@sarcastickitten

can i get an arctic hippalectryon?
@sarcastickitten

can i get an arctic hippalectryon?
fZVmdhk.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2239877][img]https://s18.postimg.cc/ihbskqh8p/Bump.png[/img][/url][/center]
Bump.png
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@sarcastickitten could i please get an everglade lasher please?
@sarcastickitten could i please get an everglade lasher please?
9cjDdGL.png
@Saractickitten may I have the Venerable Shalebuck?
@Saractickitten may I have the Venerable Shalebuck?
hu72dVR.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/non_banner.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30869188] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308692/30869188_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][color= #570080][size=5]"Welcome, welcome! Come one, come all to the Runic Infection Night of the Nocturne takeover!!! I am one of your hosts, Itzpapalotl," She takes a bow. "During this takeover one dragon from the Crosiafall clan will be featured in a post just like this one." She pauses to make sure you are still paying attention. "They will have a riddle for you to solve," a wicked smile spreads across her features, "PM the answer and your choice of prize from the provided list. If your answer is correct we will send over your prize." "Like every good game there are rules. They follow as in the adoption center, but I will repeat," Itzpapalotl unrolls a scroll and begins to read. [color=red][size=7]Rules:[/size][/color] 1. Your account [b]must be at least 2 weeks old[/b] 2. Please remember that you will only be allowed [b]one[/b] prize 3. This is meant to be fun, please try to figure out the answers without cheating 4. This game, and its prizes, are in addition to your one adoption per a day. (So you can adopt a familiar from Damian and get a prize from me) "Now that we are clear on the rules," her eyes hold a mischievous glitter, "I have your first riddle in my bio. Good luck travelers and stay on the path."[/center][/color][/size] Prizes were generously donated by @Peyp (You are amazing! Thank you so much) Event will run until the end of the month or until I run out of prizes (whichever comes first)
non_banner.png
"Welcome, welcome! Come one, come all to the Runic Infection Night of the Nocturne takeover!!! I am one of your hosts, Itzpapalotl," She takes a bow. "During this takeover one dragon from the Crosiafall clan will be featured in a post just like this one." She pauses to make sure you are still paying attention.

"They will have a riddle for you to solve," a wicked smile spreads across her features, "PM the answer and your choice of prize from the provided list. If your answer is correct we will send over your prize."

"Like every good game there are rules. They follow as in the adoption center, but I will repeat," Itzpapalotl unrolls a scroll and begins to read.

Rules:
1. Your account must be at least 2 weeks old
2. Please remember that you will only be allowed one prize
3. This is meant to be fun, please try to figure out the answers without cheating
4. This game, and its prizes, are in addition to your one adoption per a day. (So you can adopt a familiar from Damian and get a prize from me)

"Now that we are clear on the rules," her eyes hold a mischievous glitter, "I have your first riddle in my bio. Good luck travelers and stay on the path."

Prizes were generously donated by @Peyp (You are amazing! Thank you so much)
Event will run until the end of the month or until I run out of prizes (whichever comes first)
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten

can i grab an alstroemeria fox?
@sarcastickitten

can i grab an alstroemeria fox?
fZVmdhk.png
@sarcastickitten
May I have a Crest River Flight? Thank you!
@sarcastickitten
May I have a Crest River Flight? Thank you!
@sarcastickitten

Happy Friday! May I please request a Sludge Sifter today? =)
@sarcastickitten

Happy Friday! May I please request a Sludge Sifter today? =)
shadowshieldl.png NlmYDAS.png
J7D1quC.png
TO5f5vS.png
mTAp2ld.png
0MTaj3d.png
Za35UMn.png
2VtxnMX.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
wLurwzJ.png
MHHKqsF.png
o7CqYdD.png
reHWBXk.png