Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [hiatus] Runic Infections Adoptions
1 2 ... 550 551 552 553 554 ... 603 604
@sarcastickitten

can i get an ashspine widow please!
@sarcastickitten

can i get an ashspine widow please!
fZVmdhk.png
@sarcastickitten

May I adopt a empress beatle, please?

Thank you
@sarcastickitten

May I adopt a empress beatle, please?

Thank you
sm4rK9D.png 100.gif
Hi @sarcastickitten

May I have the sewer toridae please?

Thank you in advance and have a nice day! :)
Hi @sarcastickitten

May I have the sewer toridae please?

Thank you in advance and have a nice day! :)
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
@sarcastickitten

May I have the moss covered golem pls?
@sarcastickitten

May I have the moss covered golem pls?
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dclnl85.png
@sarcastickitten Could I get an Amaranth moth please?
@sarcastickitten Could I get an Amaranth moth please?
[center]The scent of freshly baked food wafts in through the open door, setting you at ease and maybe, just maybe making you a little hungry. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16015449] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160155/16015449_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hello, hello!!" A large Imperial enters after the aromas waft over you, "Warmest salutations!" Smiling he hands you a cinnamon roll, "this is brain food, and for my riddle you are going to need to eat up!" A twinkle in his eye leads you to believe that he just really wanted to give you a cinnamon roll. "Best of luck!" He quickly looks around before tucking a second roll into your pocket and heading off to pet all the familiars. "Don't feed them anything they aren't allowed" Damian calls after him with a hearty laugh, there must be an inside joke between them.
The scent of freshly baked food wafts in through the open door, setting you at ease and maybe, just maybe making you a little hungry.

16015449_350.png

"Hello, hello!!" A large Imperial enters after the aromas waft over you, "Warmest salutations!" Smiling he hands you a cinnamon roll, "this is brain food, and for my riddle you are going to need to eat up!" A twinkle in his eye leads you to believe that he just really wanted to give you a cinnamon roll.

"Best of luck!" He quickly looks around before tucking a second roll into your pocket and heading off to pet all the familiars.

"Don't feed them anything they aren't allowed" Damian calls after him with a hearty laugh, there must be an inside joke between them.
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten

May I adopt a tufted leaf beatle, please?

Thank you
@sarcastickitten

Thank you
sm4rK9D.png 100.gif
@sarcastickitten

Thank you
@sarcastickitten

Thank you
sm4rK9D.png 100.gif
@sarcastickitten

can i get the flamescale lancer?~
@sarcastickitten

can i get the flamescale lancer?~
fZVmdhk.png
@sarcastickitten

Could i get a Dappled Seal please? And thank you :)
@sarcastickitten

Could i get a Dappled Seal please? And thank you :)
1ylru0.jpg
1 2 ... 550 551 552 553 554 ... 603 604