Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] Scry A Familiar (No new entries)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/NuJncVF.png[/img][/center] [center][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1596027]Plague Event Hub[/b][/url][/center] [center][i]An excitable little Nocturne in heavy (for her) armor can be seen flapping about, desperately trying to herd a rather large group of familiars towards one of the festival stands. The spectacle gathers a curious crowd of onlookers, a crowd that the Nocturne, Warpath, doesn't notice until she's finally reached the stand. She looks around and practically falls over with surprise when she finally sees the crowd. [color=#850012]"ZOWIE!"[/color] she exclaims. Then she turns to flap at the familiars. "Look! Hey, guys, LOOK! We've got guests! [color=#850012]BAM![/color] Time to get this show started!" She turns towards the onlookers and gives a wide grin that's difficult to see through her helm. "Hey there! We've got a bunch of familiars to give away! [color=#850012]POW![/color] But, well, turns out we can't just give them to [b]anyone[/b]. This bunch is [b]picky![/b] [color=#850012]ZAP![/color] They want folks who can [b]understand[/b] them, so you gotta show me a [b]matching[/b] dragon! The clan that brings us the best match gets to go home with a new buddy! [color=#850012]BLAMMO![/color]"[/i] [/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11176716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111768/11176716_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Every three days I will post some familiars. Most are either dropped from Plague monsters, found scavenging in Plague zones, or just generally feel Plaguey to me (and it's my event). For each round, you may post [b]one (1)[/b] dragon to try and match one of the familiars. You can post either one of your own dragons or a dragon built using [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=scrying&view=morphintime]Predict Morphology.[/url] If the judges decide your dragon is the closest, you get to keep that familiar! [b]For more detailed rules and a schedule, read the next few posts.[/b] [size=4][b]Remember:[/b] You can only enter one dragon per round, so you have to choose which of the familiars you want to match![/size] [size=2][i]Credits: Banner image by @Ghostgirl32[/i] Helpers: @Ghostgirl32 @Quake @Regenwasserherz Judges: Helpers plus Sylvandyr[/size]
NuJncVF.png

An excitable little Nocturne in heavy (for her) armor can be seen flapping about, desperately trying to herd a rather large group of familiars towards one of the festival stands. The spectacle gathers a curious crowd of onlookers, a crowd that the Nocturne, Warpath, doesn't notice until she's finally reached the stand.

She looks around and practically falls over with surprise when she finally sees the crowd. "ZOWIE!" she exclaims. Then she turns to flap at the familiars. "Look! Hey, guys, LOOK! We've got guests! BAM! Time to get this show started!"

She turns towards the onlookers and gives a wide grin that's difficult to see through her helm. "Hey there! We've got a bunch of familiars to give away! POW! But, well, turns out we can't just give them to anyone. This bunch is picky! ZAP! They want folks who can understand them, so you gotta show me a matching dragon! The clan that brings us the best match gets to go home with a new buddy! BLAMMO!"

Every three days I will post some familiars. Most are either dropped from Plague monsters, found scavenging in Plague zones, or just generally feel Plaguey to me (and it's my event). For each round, you may post one (1) dragon to try and match one of the familiars. You can post either one of your own dragons or a dragon built using Predict Morphology. If the judges decide your dragon is the closest, you get to keep that familiar! For more detailed rules and a schedule, read the next few posts.

Remember: You can only enter one dragon per round, so you have to choose which of the familiars you want to match!

Credits: Banner image by @Ghostgirl32

Helpers: @Ghostgirl32 @Quake @Regenwasserherz

Judges: Helpers plus Sylvandyr
dJjYcxr.png
Rules

General Rules

1. All rules are subject to change in order to adjust to unexpected situations. (Except maybe this one.)

2. Every three days, I will post a few familiars. Each player can post one (1) dragon to attempt to match one of the familiars.

3. A player can either enter one of their own dragons, or they can design one using the Scrying Workshop.

4. After judging closes for each group, judges will have three days to decide which dragons best match each familiar.

5. If you don't actually want the familiar that you're trying to match (say you like the game, just not the familiar), specify that you're passing on the prize. If you win, it will go to the next best match (or I guess I'll toss it in Baldwin's pot if nobody wants it).

6. The game will end at the end of October. The judges will have a little longer to judge the final round.

7. See the Schedule post for a full schedule.

8. There are multiple ping lists for different things. See the Ping Lists post for a description. If you ping me asking to be on the ping list and don't specify which one, I am putting you on the All Pings ping list. This is to save me from having to the, "Put me on the list!" "Okay, which one?" back and forth several times a day.

9. If you have any questions or need something clarified, please ping me (@Slyjinks) or one of my helpers (@Quake, @Regenwasserherz, @Ghostgirl32) for help.

10. If there is a skin associated with a particular familiar (for example, the Scythe Kamaitachi), you may not submit a dragon wearing that skin. Otherwise, skins, accents, and apparel are allowed to enhance the look of the dragon for your personal dragons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prizes and Tickets

1. This contest is open to all Flights, including Plague Flight, but Plague Flight members are not eligible for Out of Flight raffle tickets.

2. Players (except for Plaguelings) receive one (1) ticket to our Out of Flight raffle for each dragon entered.

3. Players (except for Plaguelings) receive one (1) additional ticket to our Out of Flight raffle for any round won before October 24.

4. For each familiar, one dragon will be picked as a match. The person who submitted that dragon (whether it was their own dragon or a scry'd dragon) gets that familiar (unless they've chosen to pass).
Rules

General Rules

1. All rules are subject to change in order to adjust to unexpected situations. (Except maybe this one.)

2. Every three days, I will post a few familiars. Each player can post one (1) dragon to attempt to match one of the familiars.

3. A player can either enter one of their own dragons, or they can design one using the Scrying Workshop.

4. After judging closes for each group, judges will have three days to decide which dragons best match each familiar.

5. If you don't actually want the familiar that you're trying to match (say you like the game, just not the familiar), specify that you're passing on the prize. If you win, it will go to the next best match (or I guess I'll toss it in Baldwin's pot if nobody wants it).

6. The game will end at the end of October. The judges will have a little longer to judge the final round.

7. See the Schedule post for a full schedule.

8. There are multiple ping lists for different things. See the Ping Lists post for a description. If you ping me asking to be on the ping list and don't specify which one, I am putting you on the All Pings ping list. This is to save me from having to the, "Put me on the list!" "Okay, which one?" back and forth several times a day.

9. If you have any questions or need something clarified, please ping me (@Slyjinks) or one of my helpers (@Quake, @Regenwasserherz, @Ghostgirl32) for help.

10. If there is a skin associated with a particular familiar (for example, the Scythe Kamaitachi), you may not submit a dragon wearing that skin. Otherwise, skins, accents, and apparel are allowed to enhance the look of the dragon for your personal dragons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prizes and Tickets

1. This contest is open to all Flights, including Plague Flight, but Plague Flight members are not eligible for Out of Flight raffle tickets.

2. Players (except for Plaguelings) receive one (1) ticket to our Out of Flight raffle for each dragon entered.

3. Players (except for Plaguelings) receive one (1) additional ticket to our Out of Flight raffle for any round won before October 24.

4. For each familiar, one dragon will be picked as a match. The person who submitted that dragon (whether it was their own dragon or a scry'd dragon) gets that familiar (unless they've chosen to pass).
dJjYcxr.png
[center][size=6][b]Game Ended[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4][b]These were the final round familiars.[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/BlueVeinPansy_zpsbtczuqhl.png[/img] [b]Blue Vein Pansy[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/FungusbearingPhony_zpszpxnkae6.png[/img] [b]Fungusbearing Phony[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/WaveSweeper_zpspzh9f0ix.png[/img] [b]Wave Sweeper[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/DappledDunhoof_zpslh9w9pv1.png[/img] [b]Dappled Dunhoof[/b][/center]
Game Ended
These were the final round familiars.
BlueVeinPansy_zpsbtczuqhl.png
Blue Vein Pansy

FungusbearingPhony_zpszpxnkae6.png
Fungusbearing Phony

WaveSweeper_zpspzh9f0ix.png
Wave Sweeper

DappledDunhoof_zpslh9w9pv1.png
Dappled Dunhoof
dJjYcxr.png
Schedule
  • October 1: Round 1 begins. (Heartred Croaker, Gaseous Megashrimp, Crimson Reef Snail)
  • October 4: Round 1 end. Round 2 begins. (Yellow-throated Sparrowmouse, Radioactive Slime, Skittering Megashrimp)
  • October 7: Round 1 winner announced. Round 2 ends. Round 3 begins. (Serthis Alchemist, Moordwelling Trunker, Fungalhoof Qiriq)
  • October 10: Round 2 winner announced. Round 3 ends. Round 4 begins. (Scythe Kamaitachi, Parasitic Fungus, Poultrygeist)
  • October 13: Round 3 winner announced. Round 4 ends. Round 5 begins. (Mossy Cerdae, Centaur Archer, Hydra Scorpion)
  • October 16: Round 4 winner announced. Round 5 ends. Round 6 begins. (Basilisk, Hooded Dodo, Clown Charger)
  • October 22: Round 5 winner announced. Round 6 ends. Round 7 begins. (Cardinal Hippogriff, Brown River Flight, Maren Warlock)
  • October 25: Round 6 winner announced. Round 7 ends. Round 8 begins. (Sentinel Mith, Nephrite Chameleon, Graveyard Guardian, Corpse Cleaner)
  • October 29: Round 7 winner announced. Round 8 ends. Round 9 begins. (Mimic Buttersnake, Ultramel Amphithere, Tufted Leaf Beetle, Darktouched Chimera)
  • October 31: Round 8 winner announced. Round 9 ends. Round 10 begins. (Blue Vein Pansy, Fungusbearing Phony, Wave Sweeper, Dappled Dunhoof)
  • November 3: Round 9 winner announced. Round 10 ends.
  • November 6: Round 10 winner announced.
Schedule
  • October 1: Round 1 begins. (Heartred Croaker, Gaseous Megashrimp, Crimson Reef Snail)
  • October 4: Round 1 end. Round 2 begins. (Yellow-throated Sparrowmouse, Radioactive Slime, Skittering Megashrimp)
  • October 7: Round 1 winner announced. Round 2 ends. Round 3 begins. (Serthis Alchemist, Moordwelling Trunker, Fungalhoof Qiriq)
  • October 10: Round 2 winner announced. Round 3 ends. Round 4 begins. (Scythe Kamaitachi, Parasitic Fungus, Poultrygeist)
  • October 13: Round 3 winner announced. Round 4 ends. Round 5 begins. (Mossy Cerdae, Centaur Archer, Hydra Scorpion)
  • October 16: Round 4 winner announced. Round 5 ends. Round 6 begins. (Basilisk, Hooded Dodo, Clown Charger)
  • October 22: Round 5 winner announced. Round 6 ends. Round 7 begins. (Cardinal Hippogriff, Brown River Flight, Maren Warlock)
  • October 25: Round 6 winner announced. Round 7 ends. Round 8 begins. (Sentinel Mith, Nephrite Chameleon, Graveyard Guardian, Corpse Cleaner)
  • October 29: Round 7 winner announced. Round 8 ends. Round 9 begins. (Mimic Buttersnake, Ultramel Amphithere, Tufted Leaf Beetle, Darktouched Chimera)
  • October 31: Round 8 winner announced. Round 9 ends. Round 10 begins. (Blue Vein Pansy, Fungusbearing Phony, Wave Sweeper, Dappled Dunhoof)
  • November 3: Round 9 winner announced. Round 10 ends.
  • November 6: Round 10 winner announced.
dJjYcxr.png
Frequently Asked Questions

Hey! How come all the good stuff is at the end?

Hey! I like Heartred Croakers. I just... have a lot of them. ¬_¬

Putting the more valuable ones later in the month (and the most valuable ones all together) is intentional, though. First, it gives us something to build to as time goes by. Second, having the "good" familiars group together in the same rounds means that one person can't win all the "good" prizes, since everyone can enter once (and only once) per round.

Can we only use adult dragons and scrys, or are hatchlings acceptable as well?

Hatchlings, whether they're your own dragons or dragons made with the scrying workshop, are acceptable! However, if you use one of your own hatchlings, keep in mind that if it grows up before the round ends, it may no longer match quite as well as you'd like.

What if two people post the same scryed dragon by accident? Will the first person to post win?
If two people submit literally identical dragons, and that dragon happens to win, it will go to the first person to submit that dragon unless the posts are extremely close in time. Otherwise, there's too great a chance that the second person saw the first person's entry.

In the event that two identical dragons are submitted close enough together that it's clear there was no intentional copying, and that dragon happens to win, I'll probably just flip a coin to decide who gets the familiar.

Are you going to be pinging every time an entry is recorded?
No. When I get caught up on new entries (or ping list updates) I'll be making update posts stating that entries are up to date as of those posts, but I'll not be pinging individual people just to let them know that their entries have been recorded. I will ping when answering questions, including questions that end up in the FAQ.

How do you post a picture of a dragon from the Scrying Workshop?
There's an excellent guide for that available here, but the quick trick is: post the URL between image tags like you would normally and then just add ".png" to the end of the url!

Are accents and/or apparel allowed on owned dragons?
Absolutely!

Are accents and/or apparel considered when judging?
That's really a judge-by-judge thing. I know I would take them into account if they help the dragon look closer.

Are accents and/or apparel allowed on scryed dragons through the use of photoshop or similar editing programs?
No.

People who use scry dragons over personal dragons have a major advantage: they can use any color, breed, and gene combination that they want, and they don't have to actually own the dragon. The ability to use clever apparel and accent choices to make your dragon look more like the familiar helps to balance this, but if people with scry dragons can photoshop any apparel or accents onto their dragons that they want, there's no balancing advantage for those who own dragons. In fact, things favor those who scry their dragons even more, since they have accent to rare, limited, and discontinued apparel and accents that people using their own dragons don't have access to. Because of this, we won't be allowing scryed dragons with photoshopped apparel or accents.

Can players potentially win more than one familiar, or is everyone limited to winning one?
Yes, people can win more than one familiar, but they can't try for more than one familiar in a single round. So, for example, someone can win the Heartred Croaker, and still win Skittering Megashrimp. They cannot win both the Heartred Croaker and the Crimson Reef Snail, though, because those are part of the same round.

How do you handle ties?
Because we have multiple judges, there's a chance for a tie. The default rule in the case of a tie is that I will hold a flash vote involving only the tied submissions (meaning that particular announcement will be delayed). However, if I have an extra of the given familiar, I reserve the right to just give the prize out to both winners instead.

Can I post new entries as soon as the familiars are posted in the third post?
No. The next round goes up early on the last day because I can't be awake for rollover to edit the post on the spot, but I can not deal with overlapping rounds. Any early or late entries will be ignored without warning.
Frequently Asked Questions

Hey! How come all the good stuff is at the end?

Hey! I like Heartred Croakers. I just... have a lot of them. ¬_¬

Putting the more valuable ones later in the month (and the most valuable ones all together) is intentional, though. First, it gives us something to build to as time goes by. Second, having the "good" familiars group together in the same rounds means that one person can't win all the "good" prizes, since everyone can enter once (and only once) per round.

Can we only use adult dragons and scrys, or are hatchlings acceptable as well?

Hatchlings, whether they're your own dragons or dragons made with the scrying workshop, are acceptable! However, if you use one of your own hatchlings, keep in mind that if it grows up before the round ends, it may no longer match quite as well as you'd like.

What if two people post the same scryed dragon by accident? Will the first person to post win?
If two people submit literally identical dragons, and that dragon happens to win, it will go to the first person to submit that dragon unless the posts are extremely close in time. Otherwise, there's too great a chance that the second person saw the first person's entry.

In the event that two identical dragons are submitted close enough together that it's clear there was no intentional copying, and that dragon happens to win, I'll probably just flip a coin to decide who gets the familiar.

Are you going to be pinging every time an entry is recorded?
No. When I get caught up on new entries (or ping list updates) I'll be making update posts stating that entries are up to date as of those posts, but I'll not be pinging individual people just to let them know that their entries have been recorded. I will ping when answering questions, including questions that end up in the FAQ.

How do you post a picture of a dragon from the Scrying Workshop?
There's an excellent guide for that available here, but the quick trick is: post the URL between image tags like you would normally and then just add ".png" to the end of the url!

Are accents and/or apparel allowed on owned dragons?
Absolutely!

Are accents and/or apparel considered when judging?
That's really a judge-by-judge thing. I know I would take them into account if they help the dragon look closer.

Are accents and/or apparel allowed on scryed dragons through the use of photoshop or similar editing programs?
No.

People who use scry dragons over personal dragons have a major advantage: they can use any color, breed, and gene combination that they want, and they don't have to actually own the dragon. The ability to use clever apparel and accent choices to make your dragon look more like the familiar helps to balance this, but if people with scry dragons can photoshop any apparel or accents onto their dragons that they want, there's no balancing advantage for those who own dragons. In fact, things favor those who scry their dragons even more, since they have accent to rare, limited, and discontinued apparel and accents that people using their own dragons don't have access to. Because of this, we won't be allowing scryed dragons with photoshopped apparel or accents.

Can players potentially win more than one familiar, or is everyone limited to winning one?
Yes, people can win more than one familiar, but they can't try for more than one familiar in a single round. So, for example, someone can win the Heartred Croaker, and still win Skittering Megashrimp. They cannot win both the Heartred Croaker and the Crimson Reef Snail, though, because those are part of the same round.

How do you handle ties?
Because we have multiple judges, there's a chance for a tie. The default rule in the case of a tie is that I will hold a flash vote involving only the tied submissions (meaning that particular announcement will be delayed). However, if I have an extra of the given familiar, I reserve the right to just give the prize out to both winners instead.

Can I post new entries as soon as the familiars are posted in the third post?
No. The next round goes up early on the last day because I can't be awake for rollover to edit the post on the spot, but I can not deal with overlapping rounds. Any early or late entries will be ignored without warning.
dJjYcxr.png
[center][size=6][b]Winners So Far[/b][/size][center] [b]Heartred Croaker[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/1796_zpsovloqbdc.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=39&wing=62&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=3&secg=11&tert=9&elem=11&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img] by Becsprite! [b]Gaseous Megashrimp[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/GaseousMegashrimp_zpsj2xqcblj.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=30&wing=19&style=9&gender=1&ages=0&prig=1&secg=2&tert=29&elem=4&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] by Maiiau! [b]Crimson Reef Snail[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/CrimsonReefSnail_zpsovdudmej.png[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/5d0b76a7e8addb74124a7cab128b88ca/tumblr_nvj7173i3p1tvfoo7o1_400.png[/img] by shattringmirrors! [b]Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/YellowThroatedSparrowmouseFamiliar_zpslbdoft09.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=40&wing=48&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=9&elem=8&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img] by Broderick! Broderick is passing on the prize, so it'll be going to Kedia, the runner up, instead. [b]Radioactive Slime[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/RadioactiveSlime_zpswoe4bglx.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=36&wing=31&style=9&gender=1&ages=0&prig=1&secg=1&tert=38&elem=6&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img] by Tria91! [b]Skittering Megashrimp[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/SkitteringMegashrimp_zpspmbtzt53.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=36&wing=50&style=13&gender=1&ages=0&prig=1&secg=1&tert=36&elem=8&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] by absinthy [b]Fungalhoof Qiriq[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/FungalhoofQiriq_zpsgn2nqcd1.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=53&wing=36&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=1&tert=39&elem=3&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] by Bolfir [b]Moordwelling Trunker[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/MoordwellingTrunker_zpst6avtdgy.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/EIu6CnJ.png[/img] by PurplePanda [b]Serthis Alchemist[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/SerthistAlchemist_zpsnciypvxr.png[/img] [b]Tie![/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/h4GqK6I.png[/img] by VoodooTea and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16540771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165408/16540771_350.png[/img] [/url] by poptartodoom [b]Poultrygeist[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/Poultrygeist_zpsofyve9o0.png[/img] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/e1bt41.jpg[/img] by Aomame! [b]Parasitic Fungus[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/ParasiticFungus_zpsbv8gbh8r.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=52&wing=53&style=3&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=64&elem=9&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] by Liljanlaulu! [b]Scythe Kamaitachi[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/ScytheKamaitachi_zpshfqwiyga.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=58&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=3&tert=8&elem=2&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img] by Teatree! [b]Mossy Cerdae[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/MossyCerdae_zpsvva1hpfu.png[/img] [img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/adira_tyree/moss_zpsnq6rrqs6.png[/img] by Abbath! [b]Hydra Scorpion[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/HydraScorpion_zpsw8sf5bri.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=7&wing=58&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=6&tert=51&elem=2&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img] by Kvon! [b]Centaur Archer[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/CentaurArcher_zpstzstpjcx.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=54&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=1&tert=52&elem=1&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img] by Tria91! [b]Basilisk[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/Basilisk_zpsqswmxrfc.png[/img] [img]http://s16.postimg.org/3umkajdet/Basilisk.png[/img] by Zaelium! [b]Clown Charger[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/ClownCharger_zpsqdqjt66b.png[/img] [center][b]Tie result![/b][/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=55&wing=50&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=5&tert=48&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] by LadyRiat! and [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=55&wing=1&style=5&gender=0&ages=0&prig=10&secg=0&tert=48&elem=5&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] by Watercolour! [b]Hooded Dodo[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/HoodedDodo_zpsxzrcbiuj.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=9&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=5&tert=51&elem=2&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] by Azure! [b]Cardinal Hippogriff[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/CardinalHippogriff_zps3xp8o1kz.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=58&wing=61&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=8&elem=8&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img] by Kvon! [b]Brown River Flight[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/BrownRiverFlight_zpsrsoffmkm.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=52&wing=51&style=10&gender=0&ages=0&prig=2&secg=1&tert=51&elem=2&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] by FlyingSquirrely! [b]Maren Warlock[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/MarenWarlock_zps4ejskers.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17329727] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173298/17329727_350.png[/img] [/url] by Pheonyx! [b]Sentinel Mith[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/SentinelMith_zpsidmjefxm.png[/img] [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/23k7u6x.jpg[/img] by Aomame! [b]Nephrite Chameleon[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/NephriteChameleon_zpsxt49akev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=30&wing=16&style=4&gender=1&ages=0&prig=1&secg=8&tert=28&elem=5&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] by TigerWhiskers! [b]Graveyard Guardian[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/GraveyardGuardian_zpsoilkiqvu.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17787630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177877/17787630_350.png[/img] [/url] by Abbath! [b]Corpse Cleaner[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/CorpseCleaner_zpsoosfgisz.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=7&wing=12&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=12&tert=5&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] by MissRaven! MissRaven, however, is passing the prize to the second place winner: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=4&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=5&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] by thegoogy! [b]Mimic Buttersnake[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/MimicButtersnake_zps3jekljqi.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=51&wing=46&style=7&gender=0&ages=1&prig=6&secg=3&tert=51&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] by Kvon! [b]Ultramel Amphithere[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/UltramelAmphithere_zpstvfb1uxl.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=46&wing=58&style=7&gender=0&ages=1&prig=11&secg=5&tert=60&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] by couloir! [b]Tufted Leaf Beetle[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/TuftedLeafBeetle_zpskithwsug.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17721286] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177213/17721286_350.png[/img] [/url] by FlyingSquirrely! [b]Darktouched Chimera[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/DarktouchedChimera_zpsyeiyrnlm.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=5&wing=11&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=62&elem=2&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img] by dorumon210! [b]Blue Vein Pansy[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/BlueVeinPansy_zpsbtczuqhl.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=34&wing=22&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=42&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] by CasualTea96! [b]Fungusbearing Phony[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/FungusbearingPhony_zpszpxnkae6.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17397020] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173971/17397020_350.png[/img] [/url] by Wingedness! [b]Wave Sweeper[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/WaveSweeper_zpspzh9f0ix.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/36049848802ca978243cc4979cf66d55/tumblr_nx761bUZ2c1ujdsb6o4_400.png[/img] by Cerelin! [b]Dappled Dunhoof[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/DappledDunhoof_zpslh9w9pv1.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=51&wing=8&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=2&tert=61&elem=9&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] by Ponythekidrs!
Winners So Far

Heartred Croaker
1796_zpsovloqbdc.png
dragonpic2.php?body=39&wing=62&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=3&secg=11&tert=9&elem=11&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png
by Becsprite!

Gaseous Megashrimp
GaseousMegashrimp_zpsj2xqcblj.png
dragonpic2.php?body=30&wing=19&style=9&gender=1&ages=0&prig=1&secg=2&tert=29&elem=4&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
by Maiiau!

Crimson Reef Snail
CrimsonReefSnail_zpsovdudmej.png
tumblr_nvj7173i3p1tvfoo7o1_400.png
by shattringmirrors!

Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse
YellowThroatedSparrowmouseFamiliar_zpslbdoft09.png
dragonpic2.php?body=40&wing=48&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=9&elem=8&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png
by Broderick! Broderick is passing on the prize, so it'll be going to Kedia, the runner up, instead.

Radioactive Slime
RadioactiveSlime_zpswoe4bglx.png
dragonpic2.php?body=36&wing=31&style=9&gender=1&ages=0&prig=1&secg=1&tert=38&elem=6&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png
by Tria91!

Skittering Megashrimp
SkitteringMegashrimp_zpspmbtzt53.png
dragonpic2.php?body=36&wing=50&style=13&gender=1&ages=0&prig=1&secg=1&tert=36&elem=8&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
by absinthy

Fungalhoof Qiriq
FungalhoofQiriq_zpsgn2nqcd1.png
dragonpic2.php?body=53&wing=36&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=1&tert=39&elem=3&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
by Bolfir

Moordwelling Trunker
MoordwellingTrunker_zpst6avtdgy.png
EIu6CnJ.png
by PurplePanda

Serthis Alchemist
SerthistAlchemist_zpsnciypvxr.png
Tie!
h4GqK6I.png
by VoodooTea and

16540771_350.png

by poptartodoom

Poultrygeist
Poultrygeist_zpsofyve9o0.png
e1bt41.jpg
by Aomame!

Parasitic Fungus
ParasiticFungus_zpsbv8gbh8r.png
dragonpic2.php?body=52&wing=53&style=3&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=64&elem=9&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
by Liljanlaulu!

Scythe Kamaitachi
ScytheKamaitachi_zpshfqwiyga.png
dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=58&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=3&tert=8&elem=2&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png
by Teatree!

Mossy Cerdae
MossyCerdae_zpsvva1hpfu.png
moss_zpsnq6rrqs6.png
by Abbath!

Hydra Scorpion
HydraScorpion_zpsw8sf5bri.png
dragonpic2.php?body=7&wing=58&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=6&tert=51&elem=2&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png
by Kvon!

Centaur Archer
CentaurArcher_zpstzstpjcx.png
dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=54&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=1&tert=52&elem=1&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png
by Tria91!

Basilisk
Basilisk_zpsqswmxrfc.png
Basilisk.png
by Zaelium!

Clown Charger
ClownCharger_zpsqdqjt66b.png
Tie result!
dragonpic2.php?body=55&wing=50&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=5&tert=48&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
by LadyRiat! and
dragonpic2.php?body=55&wing=1&style=5&gender=0&ages=0&prig=10&secg=0&tert=48&elem=5&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
by Watercolour!

Hooded Dodo
HoodedDodo_zpsxzrcbiuj.png
dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=9&style=10&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=5&tert=51&elem=2&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
by Azure!

Cardinal Hippogriff
CardinalHippogriff_zps3xp8o1kz.png
dragonpic2.php?body=58&wing=61&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=8&elem=8&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png
by Kvon!

Brown River Flight
BrownRiverFlight_zpsrsoffmkm.png
dragonpic2.php?body=52&wing=51&style=10&gender=0&ages=0&prig=2&secg=1&tert=51&elem=2&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png
by FlyingSquirrely!

Maren Warlock
MarenWarlock_zps4ejskers.png

17329727_350.png

by Pheonyx!

Sentinel Mith
SentinelMith_zpsidmjefxm.png
23k7u6x.jpg
by Aomame!

Nephrite Chameleon
NephriteChameleon_zpsxt49akev.png
dragonpic2.php?body=30&wing=16&style=4&gender=1&ages=0&prig=1&secg=8&tert=28&elem=5&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png
by TigerWhiskers!

Graveyard Guardian
GraveyardGuardian_zpsoilkiqvu.png

17787630_350.png

by Abbath!

Corpse Cleaner
CorpseCleaner_zpsoosfgisz.png
dragonpic2.php?body=7&wing=12&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=12&tert=5&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
by MissRaven! MissRaven, however, is passing the prize to the second place winner:
dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=4&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=5&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
by thegoogy!

Mimic Buttersnake
MimicButtersnake_zps3jekljqi.png
dragonpic2.php?body=51&wing=46&style=7&gender=0&ages=1&prig=6&secg=3&tert=51&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
by Kvon!

Ultramel Amphithere
UltramelAmphithere_zpstvfb1uxl.png
dragonpic2.php?body=46&wing=58&style=7&gender=0&ages=1&prig=11&secg=5&tert=60&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
by couloir!

Tufted Leaf Beetle
TuftedLeafBeetle_zpskithwsug.png

17721286_350.png

by FlyingSquirrely!

Darktouched Chimera
DarktouchedChimera_zpsyeiyrnlm.png
dragonpic2.php?body=5&wing=11&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=62&elem=2&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png
by dorumon210!

Blue Vein Pansy
BlueVeinPansy_zpsbtczuqhl.png
dragonpic2.php?body=34&wing=22&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=42&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
by CasualTea96!

Fungusbearing Phony
FungusbearingPhony_zpszpxnkae6.png

17397020_350.png

by Wingedness!

Wave Sweeper
WaveSweeper_zpspzh9f0ix.png
tumblr_nx761bUZ2c1ujdsb6o4_400.png
by Cerelin!

Dappled Dunhoof
DappledDunhoof_zpslh9w9pv1.png
dragonpic2.php?body=51&wing=8&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=2&tert=61&elem=9&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
by Ponythekidrs!
dJjYcxr.png
Ping Lists

If you want to join one of the ping lists, ping me (@Slyjinks) and specify which list you want to join. If you don't specify, I will assume you want to join the "all pings" list.

All Pings
Ping list for all event related announcements.

@GodricNorthman @Kalvin @Broderick @UserOfShadows @LittleGiggleMist @kkertas @SaturdayLemon @MintyHippo @fluffyspy @thefrayna @couloir @Pheonyx @EtoilesFaillees @PeppermintStars @linguistic @unicornssparkle @scribblingface @feedingonwind @rubyredtan @Luna @sparklesdani @Oniis @KellyPaladin @BrinBellway @Diamondsuits @missy20201 @Arietta @HowlingHooves @Acolyte @Vil @Everwinged @Rivix @mcbenik @Eloritia @shawolexotic @rocketgirl2 @poptartodoom @ArcanineUnleashd @Phaedra @Pandamoniaz @CasualTea96 @Breog @ResidentLurker @Felox @ThisOneIsBlue @Watercolour @Misha @Unthymely @Stormhawke @Tria91 @TigerWhiskers @gabrielnovak @Cabe @Ninive @Jerelin @Zaelium @Wingedness @MusicandMagic @sagestuck @MasqueradeOfLife @McMod @RandomShmoe @Drakenhart @AsmaetheFox @Bolfir @Espoir @Gryphonic @Cerelin @TalonOcharria @FlyingSquirrely @adocado @Squishey @Sivi @Cometarmagon @felistopaz @Muttdragon @StitchedinIce @MissRaven @Selyvn @TinTans

New Round Ping List
Notification when a new round is starting (ping normally goes out in the evening, since I'm not up at rollover and have work)

@Maiiau @Teatree @Maltshakes @buckygif @MagicToaster @CupcakeCass @Mahaiwe @Cottonmane @Vhyxalas @Poscat @Daenaryen @CelestialJelly @Darksilverhawk @Outbreak @BlackWolfWarrior @dragoneye855 @Lykomancer @tigressRising @Sionainn @Becsprite @Kvon @VoodooTea @Piratewolfie @SapphireElegy @wesleydog @UserOfShadows @phoenix107 @Sotku @TabsBrowser @Koffein @Nulume @lunatron @QueenMetal @Aomame @LadyRiat @Ponythekidrs @lunatron @Eialyne @luccamajere @Abbath @Sheena87 @HeroSmitten @ninebit @VioletWhirlwind @Safirien @Arazamatazza @Fabro @Stormdragon @beautifulglitter @TigerheartFire @Elimgarak @Azure @Detroness @Halfnotewhistle

Notification if you win
If you want a ping for winning a familiar (or if you're passing on the familiar, but want to see if you won anyway). This isn't necessary for receiving the familiar - I'll be PMing it to you no matter what.

@Maiiau @MagicToaster @CupcakeCass @CelestialJelly @BlackWolfWarrior @Piratewolfie @TigerWhiskers @Sotku @luccamajere @Abbath @VioletWhirlwind @Detroness

Winner Announcement Notification
For most of the month, these will happen at the same time as new rounds, but they'll be in different posts.

@Teatree @TabsBrowser @LadyRiat @Raewyn @Halfnotewhistle @silentsnowdrop

Rules changes and other announcements
I don't know if there will be any of these, but just in case there are, I'm creating a ping list option!

@MagicToaster @Abbath @VioletWhirlwind @Detroness
Ping Lists

If you want to join one of the ping lists, ping me (@Slyjinks) and specify which list you want to join. If you don't specify, I will assume you want to join the "all pings" list.

All Pings
Ping list for all event related announcements.

@GodricNorthman @Kalvin @Broderick @UserOfShadows @LittleGiggleMist @kkertas @SaturdayLemon @MintyHippo @fluffyspy @thefrayna @couloir @Pheonyx @EtoilesFaillees @PeppermintStars @linguistic @unicornssparkle @scribblingface @feedingonwind @rubyredtan @Luna @sparklesdani @Oniis @KellyPaladin @BrinBellway @Diamondsuits @missy20201 @Arietta @HowlingHooves @Acolyte @Vil @Everwinged @Rivix @mcbenik @Eloritia @shawolexotic @rocketgirl2 @poptartodoom @ArcanineUnleashd @Phaedra @Pandamoniaz @CasualTea96 @Breog @ResidentLurker @Felox @ThisOneIsBlue @Watercolour @Misha @Unthymely @Stormhawke @Tria91 @TigerWhiskers @gabrielnovak @Cabe @Ninive @Jerelin @Zaelium @Wingedness @MusicandMagic @sagestuck @MasqueradeOfLife @McMod @RandomShmoe @Drakenhart @AsmaetheFox @Bolfir @Espoir @Gryphonic @Cerelin @TalonOcharria @FlyingSquirrely @adocado @Squishey @Sivi @Cometarmagon @felistopaz @Muttdragon @StitchedinIce @MissRaven @Selyvn @TinTans

New Round Ping List
Notification when a new round is starting (ping normally goes out in the evening, since I'm not up at rollover and have work)

@Maiiau @Teatree @Maltshakes @buckygif @MagicToaster @CupcakeCass @Mahaiwe @Cottonmane @Vhyxalas @Poscat @Daenaryen @CelestialJelly @Darksilverhawk @Outbreak @BlackWolfWarrior @dragoneye855 @Lykomancer @tigressRising @Sionainn @Becsprite @Kvon @VoodooTea @Piratewolfie @SapphireElegy @wesleydog @UserOfShadows @phoenix107 @Sotku @TabsBrowser @Koffein @Nulume @lunatron @QueenMetal @Aomame @LadyRiat @Ponythekidrs @lunatron @Eialyne @luccamajere @Abbath @Sheena87 @HeroSmitten @ninebit @VioletWhirlwind @Safirien @Arazamatazza @Fabro @Stormdragon @beautifulglitter @TigerheartFire @Elimgarak @Azure @Detroness @Halfnotewhistle

Notification if you win
If you want a ping for winning a familiar (or if you're passing on the familiar, but want to see if you won anyway). This isn't necessary for receiving the familiar - I'll be PMing it to you no matter what.

@Maiiau @MagicToaster @CupcakeCass @CelestialJelly @BlackWolfWarrior @Piratewolfie @TigerWhiskers @Sotku @luccamajere @Abbath @VioletWhirlwind @Detroness

Winner Announcement Notification
For most of the month, these will happen at the same time as new rounds, but they'll be in different posts.

@Teatree @TabsBrowser @LadyRiat @Raewyn @Halfnotewhistle @silentsnowdrop

Rules changes and other announcements
I don't know if there will be any of these, but just in case there are, I'm creating a ping list option!

@MagicToaster @Abbath @VioletWhirlwind @Detroness
dJjYcxr.png
Reserved.
Reserved.
dJjYcxr.png
I am so excited to see all of the entries, and I am going to attempt a scry of the croaker personally :P
I am so excited to see all of the entries, and I am going to attempt a scry of the croaker personally :P
wzRAAhQ.png
[center][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/5d0b76a7e8addb74124a7cab128b88ca/tumblr_nvj7173i3p1tvfoo7o1_400.png[/img][/center] @Slyjinks Loving this game! Here's my entry for the Crimson Reef Snail. Also a thing you could add to your FAQ is something about [b]are scry's required to be dragons, or are hatchlings also accepted?[/b] edit: I hate the way the red/orange looks. they're all off somehow :(
tumblr_nvj7173i3p1tvfoo7o1_400.png
@Slyjinks
Loving this game! Here's my entry for the Crimson Reef Snail.
Also a thing you could add to your FAQ is something about are scry's required to be dragons, or are hatchlings also accepted?

edit: I hate the way the red/orange looks. they're all off somehow :(
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80