Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | .:The Stuff Exchange:.
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Fernpaw
Sounds awesome, i'd take them then =)
@Fernpaw
Sounds awesome, i'd take them then =)
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

@Crimsonpixie I'm so sorry for the terrible delay on my part. I've a bit preoccupied with real life things. I'm not sure how many of the apparel items I have left as the list there pre-dates Baldwin brew. I will send you whatever I have left of your requested items.

@beepboopitsme, did I ever send you those stones?

List sort of updated: I took off what I definitely don't have, but I need to go through and add stuff to it. Inquire about items, I hoard things like Crim so I might actually have it.
@Crimsonpixie I'm so sorry for the terrible delay on my part. I've a bit preoccupied with real life things. I'm not sure how many of the apparel items I have left as the list there pre-dates Baldwin brew. I will send you whatever I have left of your requested items.

@beepboopitsme, did I ever send you those stones?

List sort of updated: I took off what I definitely don't have, but I need to go through and add stuff to it. Inquire about items, I hoard things like Crim so I might actually have it.
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
I may have a few exchange to offer, notably:
-black queen (me) vs white queen(you)
-woodland turkey and wildwood owl (me) against strangler and leafy moth (you)
-maybe a few donations (me)

@fernpaw
I may have a few exchange to offer, notably:
-black queen (me) vs white queen(you)
-woodland turkey and wildwood owl (me) against strangler and leafy moth (you)
-maybe a few donations (me)

@fernpaw
@AmalgamDragon, I'll setup a crossroads with the white queen, strangler, and leafy moth for you. :)
@AmalgamDragon, I'll setup a crossroads with the white queen, strangler, and leafy moth for you. :)
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6