TOPIC | [RoR] The Plague Hunger Games
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 169 170
Well Kurin's basically dead now X'D

@Peyp
I bet Oracle wins this lol
Well Kurin's basically dead now X'D

@Peyp
I bet Oracle wins this lol
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
@TheClockworkHowl Hard to tell, but if he does: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/539861178210320394/632837245577068556/oracle_bls.png[/img]
@TheClockworkHowl
Hard to tell, but if he does:
oracle_bls.png
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
Alright Peach, that's fine, just be a cold-blooded killer I guess... ;~;

It would be hilarious if Oracle won. Gotta get that beauty sleep!
Alright Peach, that's fine, just be a cold-blooded killer I guess... ;~;

It would be hilarious if Oracle won. Gotta get that beauty sleep!
ChALanJ.png
@3idolon please ping me for the next round!
@3idolon please ping me for the next round!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@3idolon

I'd like to be pinged for the next round, please!
@3idolon

I'd like to be pinged for the next round, please!
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
Tippens - District 9 - Light/Plague - Spiral

The Feast. He was just trying to find some water when it was called, ears pricking up and a wicked grin spreading across his face. Tippens knew this would be a wonderful opportunity to either make a kill or scrounge for supplies. Carefully he picked his way forward, slinking through the underbrush, eyes darting this way and that as he watched warily for any other tributes.

As he approached the clearing, Tippens heard a hiss, head snapping in the direction of the sound. He recognized the spiral as the tribute from District 4, and while he remembered crossing paths with her before, it seemed she wasn't out for revenge at the moment. In fact, she proposed a plan. One involving them taking out the wildclaw that went by the name Wendigo. Tippens readily agreed. Taking out a stronger player would be a good step forward, but he knew to be careful.

After all, you can't trust anyone in the games.

The pair also approached the pearlcatcher, Kurin, Tippens sizing her up in the meantime. If anything, this presented the perfect opportunity to learn a little more about his prey fellow tributes.

Everything happened in a flash. At one moment, Morphinea is crying out for help, luring the wildclaw ever closer. Tippens shot out from his hiding place, knocking over a few crates as he coils his lithe form around the dragon's torso and neck, squeezing down and pinning his arms uselessly to his sides. He caught the flash of teeth, his reflection - crazed eyes, cruel smile - shining over their surface. But before he could even react to the impending bite, Kurin had clamped the wildclaw's jaws shut, muffling his snarls, but it was only a split second later that the sounds turned to gurgles as she slit his throat.

Tippens freed himself from the body before it hit the ground, avoiding the blood pooling out as he snatched up whatever useful supplies he could find. The spiral saw Morphinea's form retreating from the Cornucopia and he quickly followed her, if only to have some company for the night. It would be nice not to be alone.

"You certainly played the damsel in distress quite well back there," Tippens said with a chuckle. "For a moment I was concerned perhaps you had been injured." He pulled out a small kit of what looked like supplies for suturing wounds and selected the largest needle. With an almost relieved sigh, he used it to jab the effigy of the Lightweaver repeatedly in the eyes.

Sadly, their camaraderie didn't seem to last. Morphinea had said she'd seen something in the brush and Tippens, always cautious, had slunk out to get a closer look. Nothing was there, but his fellow spiral had made off with a decent bit of their supplies. Grumbling, Tippens gathered up whatever he could store in the satchel he'd found and flew off.

The shifting sands below lulled him for a while, until he caught sight of footprints. Dipping down, Tippens touched down and examined them closer. Cobriana had been a hopeless tracker, but his own lack of knowledge wasn't going to stop him, either. Tippens crept forward, following the tracks with a borderline obsession. The sun sank down and the shadows grew long but eventually he found his quarry.

Kurin, collapsed in the sand and still. Tippens stalked the figure, lopsided grin revealing every one of his pointed teeth as he circled around. It wouldn't do to rush in, and he hadn't seen or heard any other tributes since Morphinea had left. Humming a nameless tune under his breath, Tippens waited for an opportune moment to present itself.

I'll come home a true champion, yet...

Finally he gets a kill. Like jeez, Tip XD
Tippens - District 9 - Light/Plague - Spiral

The Feast. He was just trying to find some water when it was called, ears pricking up and a wicked grin spreading across his face. Tippens knew this would be a wonderful opportunity to either make a kill or scrounge for supplies. Carefully he picked his way forward, slinking through the underbrush, eyes darting this way and that as he watched warily for any other tributes.

As he approached the clearing, Tippens heard a hiss, head snapping in the direction of the sound. He recognized the spiral as the tribute from District 4, and while he remembered crossing paths with her before, it seemed she wasn't out for revenge at the moment. In fact, she proposed a plan. One involving them taking out the wildclaw that went by the name Wendigo. Tippens readily agreed. Taking out a stronger player would be a good step forward, but he knew to be careful.

After all, you can't trust anyone in the games.

The pair also approached the pearlcatcher, Kurin, Tippens sizing her up in the meantime. If anything, this presented the perfect opportunity to learn a little more about his prey fellow tributes.

Everything happened in a flash. At one moment, Morphinea is crying out for help, luring the wildclaw ever closer. Tippens shot out from his hiding place, knocking over a few crates as he coils his lithe form around the dragon's torso and neck, squeezing down and pinning his arms uselessly to his sides. He caught the flash of teeth, his reflection - crazed eyes, cruel smile - shining over their surface. But before he could even react to the impending bite, Kurin had clamped the wildclaw's jaws shut, muffling his snarls, but it was only a split second later that the sounds turned to gurgles as she slit his throat.

Tippens freed himself from the body before it hit the ground, avoiding the blood pooling out as he snatched up whatever useful supplies he could find. The spiral saw Morphinea's form retreating from the Cornucopia and he quickly followed her, if only to have some company for the night. It would be nice not to be alone.

"You certainly played the damsel in distress quite well back there," Tippens said with a chuckle. "For a moment I was concerned perhaps you had been injured." He pulled out a small kit of what looked like supplies for suturing wounds and selected the largest needle. With an almost relieved sigh, he used it to jab the effigy of the Lightweaver repeatedly in the eyes.

Sadly, their camaraderie didn't seem to last. Morphinea had said she'd seen something in the brush and Tippens, always cautious, had slunk out to get a closer look. Nothing was there, but his fellow spiral had made off with a decent bit of their supplies. Grumbling, Tippens gathered up whatever he could store in the satchel he'd found and flew off.

The shifting sands below lulled him for a while, until he caught sight of footprints. Dipping down, Tippens touched down and examined them closer. Cobriana had been a hopeless tracker, but his own lack of knowledge wasn't going to stop him, either. Tippens crept forward, following the tracks with a borderline obsession. The sun sank down and the shadows grew long but eventually he found his quarry.

Kurin, collapsed in the sand and still. Tippens stalked the figure, lopsided grin revealing every one of his pointed teeth as he circled around. It wouldn't do to rush in, and he hadn't seen or heard any other tributes since Morphinea had left. Humming a nameless tune under his breath, Tippens waited for an opportune moment to present itself.

I'll come home a true champion, yet...

Finally he gets a kill. Like jeez, Tip XD
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@3idolon I’d love to be pinged for the next round please!
@3idolon I’d love to be pinged for the next round please!
a8byJKr.gif
@3idolon I’d love to be pinged for this! It looks amazing!
@3idolon I’d love to be pinged for this! It looks amazing!
CAPTAIN / CPTN
tumblr_inline_nj2bxhyBSy1rkfucz.png 2rWR3yh.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Check out my Flight Rising Family!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Mist
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Larsss
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Daychorus
Round 1: @Avrap @vanillaicecream1 @Farwalker @myriadofstars @TheClockworkHowl @altdd1112 @Zeir @sockmonkeygerald @slothfulMutt @KairinRose @Hinnomu @Lyasa @Apprendere @BoulderEnder @Alurayune @Evbay @CinamonPizza @HellsByte @ShrimpChronos @dadminkestler @Dakkokki @Peyp @rhapsodicDream @kermes Alright, it'll be a rush to the end now. No point in dragging things out when we only got 5 Tributes left. Hold on to your butts! [center][size=5]Simulator Results: Day 7[/size][/center] [b]MORPHINEA[/b] overhears [b]ORACLE[/b] and [b]PEACH[/b] talking in the distance. What are they planning? [b]KURIN[/b] has stopped moving, and the flesh foragers are starting to circle. [b]TIPPENS[/b] strolls forward, smug and self-satisfied in anticipation of an easy kill, if the elements haven't done the job for him already. He bends, grabs the body by the shoulder, flips it over, and almost gets a knife through the eye socket. He leaps back with a screech and [b]KURIN[/b] pushes off after him. It's a few feet of awkward, embarrassing struggle for everyone involved before [b]TIPPENS[/b] manages to kick himself free and retreat to a safe distance. [b]KURIN[/b] doesn't have the strength to follow, but she whips out her slingshot and sends a few stinging missiles his way, cursing that the sandy ground doesn't offer something large or sharp enough to be lethal. Deciding it'll be safer to come back in a few hours, or maybe to find a more obliging victim, [b]TIPPENS[/b] retreats for now. [center][size=5]Simulator Results: Night 7[/size][/center] [b]MORPHINEA[/b] receives fresh food an unknown sponsor. [b]KURIN[/b] curses, halting in her crawling as she stops for a rest. The plan had been solid enough - use her (very real) vulnerability to lure that twisty worm into a false sense of security and then strike. She simply had lacked the strength to follow through, Mother take him. Now she really does have to get to water and shade. She may not have been as bad off as she had pretended, but a few hours from now and she won't be pretending. She's gotten about halfway to a smear of green on the horizon when [b]ORACLE[/b] flutters down next to her. [b]KURIN[/b] gets her knife up but the little pink bundle of floof doesn't make any threatening gestures. Instead he offers her water, food, and medicine. She tests it all first of course, she's not a fool to be taken in by a false offer of help like [i]some[/i] she could mention. But all of it is clean, without a trace of plague or poison. [b]ORACLE[/b] has a plan, one to rid themselves of that slippery Spiral once and for all. [b]KURIN[/b] listens with interest, and begins to smile. [b]PEACH[/b] cleans some of the cuts and bruises she's received over the last few days, fully cognizant of the danger even the smallest breach of skin can represent in the Plaguelands. Her face is impassive, not showing any of the satisfaction she feels at the events she's set in motion. She had given [b]ORACLE[/b] the tracker, the one set to the tracking bug she planted on [b]TIPPENS[/b] as far back as night two. She hadn't had the opportunity to take advantage of it in the days since, but a few persuasive words and maybe someone else will take care of it for her. Or someone will be taken care of, one way or another. She may know some things that they don't know... [b]ORACLE[/b] uses the tracker to follow [b]TIPPENS[/b]' trail through the underbrush, [b]KURIN[/b] eager and close behind him. They're getting closer, any minute now... [b]TIPPENS[/b] pokes at the bundle of wire and metal some sadist sent him awhile back. What even IS it? Is it just a useless bit of junk sent to mock him? It seems as inert and useless as a rock. He bangs the thing against the ground. Yep, a rock. Except... is that... ticking he hears? He holds it up to his head, the sound so faint as to be inaudible. That's when his legs are scooped out from under him as a net is thrown over him, the bundle of rope pinning his wings to his back and tangling his arms. He's dragged back a few feet and... something is burning and itching and... is this net made out of stinging nettle?? Those fuckers! The expression of rage freezes on his face as the sun is blotted out above him, two very familiar, very unwelcome figures looming over him. Lovely, his unfinished business come to finish him off at last. [b]KURIN[/b] gloats, showing him a selection of weapons and offering to let him take his choice. But she's distracted - they both are - by the sounds of [b]ORACLE[/b] messing with something several feet away. [b]KURIN[/b] wanders over and bends down, poking at something on the ground. [b]TIPPENS[/b] cranes his neck up, pushing against the stinging ropes. It's that useless bit junk, what could they possible want with...[i]KABAM[/i]! [b]TIPPENS[/b] flinches against the deafening bang and sudden flare of light. His hide is pelted with rock and bits of shrapnel and... something wet as well. He doesn't bother looking back, simply lets out a shaky breath, and starts the long, tedious process of picking apart the stinging knots of the net. [center][size=5]At the end of Night 7, 2 Tributes have fallen and 3 survive.[/size] [size=4][b]KURIN[/b] and [b]ORACLE[/b] have not survived Night 7[/size][/center] [center]Two canon shots sound in the distance.[/center] [img]https://i.ibb.co/RQpW8c0/Screen-Shot-2019-10-01-at-10-14-19-PM.png[/img] [center][s]I hope y'all appreciate the hoops I jump through to pull these random, ridiculous plot lines together. [emoji=mirror tongue size=1][/s][/center]
Round 1:
@Avrap @vanillaicecream1 @Farwalker @myriadofstars @TheClockworkHowl @altdd1112 @Zeir @sockmonkeygerald @slothfulMutt @KairinRose @Hinnomu @Lyasa @Apprendere @BoulderEnder @Alurayune @Evbay @CinamonPizza @HellsByte @ShrimpChronos @dadminkestler @Dakkokki @Peyp @rhapsodicDream @kermes

Alright, it'll be a rush to the end now. No point in dragging things out when we only got 5 Tributes left. Hold on to your butts!
Simulator Results: Day 7

MORPHINEA overhears ORACLE and PEACH talking in the distance. What are they planning?

KURIN has stopped moving, and the flesh foragers are starting to circle. TIPPENS strolls forward, smug and self-satisfied in anticipation of an easy kill, if the elements haven't done the job for him already. He bends, grabs the body by the shoulder, flips it over, and almost gets a knife through the eye socket. He leaps back with a screech and KURIN pushes off after him. It's a few feet of awkward, embarrassing struggle for everyone involved before TIPPENS manages to kick himself free and retreat to a safe distance. KURIN doesn't have the strength to follow, but she whips out her slingshot and sends a few stinging missiles his way, cursing that the sandy ground doesn't offer something large or sharp enough to be lethal. Deciding it'll be safer to come back in a few hours, or maybe to find a more obliging victim, TIPPENS retreats for now.

Simulator Results: Night 7

MORPHINEA receives fresh food an unknown sponsor.

KURIN curses, halting in her crawling as she stops for a rest. The plan had been solid enough - use her (very real) vulnerability to lure that twisty worm into a false sense of security and then strike. She simply had lacked the strength to follow through, Mother take him. Now she really does have to get to water and shade. She may not have been as bad off as she had pretended, but a few hours from now and she won't be pretending. She's gotten about halfway to a smear of green on the horizon when ORACLE flutters down next to her. KURIN gets her knife up but the little pink bundle of floof doesn't make any threatening gestures. Instead he offers her water, food, and medicine. She tests it all first of course, she's not a fool to be taken in by a false offer of help like some she could mention. But all of it is clean, without a trace of plague or poison. ORACLE has a plan, one to rid themselves of that slippery Spiral once and for all. KURIN listens with interest, and begins to smile.

PEACH cleans some of the cuts and bruises she's received over the last few days, fully cognizant of the danger even the smallest breach of skin can represent in the Plaguelands. Her face is impassive, not showing any of the satisfaction she feels at the events she's set in motion. She had given ORACLE the tracker, the one set to the tracking bug she planted on TIPPENS as far back as night two. She hadn't had the opportunity to take advantage of it in the days since, but a few persuasive words and maybe someone else will take care of it for her. Or someone will be taken care of, one way or another. She may know some things that they don't know...

ORACLE uses the tracker to follow TIPPENS' trail through the underbrush, KURIN eager and close behind him. They're getting closer, any minute now...

TIPPENS pokes at the bundle of wire and metal some sadist sent him awhile back. What even IS it? Is it just a useless bit of junk sent to mock him? It seems as inert and useless as a rock. He bangs the thing against the ground. Yep, a rock. Except... is that... ticking he hears? He holds it up to his head, the sound so faint as to be inaudible. That's when his legs are scooped out from under him as a net is thrown over him, the bundle of rope pinning his wings to his back and tangling his arms. He's dragged back a few feet and... something is burning and itching and... is this net made out of stinging nettle?? Those *******! The expression of rage freezes on his face as the sun is blotted out above him, two very familiar, very unwelcome figures looming over him. Lovely, his unfinished business come to finish him off at last. KURIN gloats, showing him a selection of weapons and offering to let him take his choice. But she's distracted - they both are - by the sounds of ORACLE messing with something several feet away. KURIN wanders over and bends down, poking at something on the ground. TIPPENS cranes his neck up, pushing against the stinging ropes. It's that useless bit junk, what could they possible want with...KABAM! TIPPENS flinches against the deafening bang and sudden flare of light. His hide is pelted with rock and bits of shrapnel and... something wet as well. He doesn't bother looking back, simply lets out a shaky breath, and starts the long, tedious process of picking apart the stinging knots of the net.
At the end of Night 7, 2 Tributes have fallen and 3 survive.
KURIN and ORACLE have not survived Night 7
Two canon shots sound in the distance.

Screen-Shot-2019-10-01-at-10-14-19-PM.png
I hope y'all appreciate the hoops I jump through to pull these random, ridiculous plot lines together.
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Well, he did something x)
Well, he did something x)
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 169 170