Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] The Plague Hunger Games
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 169 170
No, @vanillaicecream1. Wrong. I had SOME faith in Samael before this event, but now I know that he is an utter clown.

@3idolon LOLOL Bless. Stupid idiot stupid dumb boy must have focused so hard on hunting and killing during training that he forgot to pick up any environmental survival skills. Sigh...
No, @vanillaicecream1. Wrong. I had SOME faith in Samael before this event, but now I know that he is an utter clown.

@3idolon LOLOL Bless. Stupid idiot stupid dumb boy must have focused so hard on hunting and killing during training that he forgot to pick up any environmental survival skills. Sigh...
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Hemlock | District 6 | Nature | Coatl

The tune she hummed to herself was a lullaby taught to her by her parents, one they would sing to her before she could open her eyes. She could remember her mothers soft voice singing, while her father would play a drum he had made himself to help give her a rhythm. Alot of meaning to her, not for the words, but for their source, who she wished she could see again. She wandered the quarantine zone, hoping to maybe, possibly, run into someone who would fall for her tricks, despite Sinseys allegations made during the interviews.

She continued to wander, hoping to find Dredge or Jerias before someone less appealing than them found her first...

(And if yall are curious, heres the tune: https://youtu.be/lz10F2Rtqv8 )
Hemlock | District 6 | Nature | Coatl

The tune she hummed to herself was a lullaby taught to her by her parents, one they would sing to her before she could open her eyes. She could remember her mothers soft voice singing, while her father would play a drum he had made himself to help give her a rhythm. Alot of meaning to her, not for the words, but for their source, who she wished she could see again. She wandered the quarantine zone, hoping to maybe, possibly, run into someone who would fall for her tricks, despite Sinseys allegations made during the interviews.

She continued to wander, hoping to find Dredge or Jerias before someone less appealing than them found her first...

(And if yall are curious, heres the tune: https://youtu.be/lz10F2Rtqv8 )
Cleaning up the dust...
@/3idolon Am I allowed to choose what else is in the backpack, or does only the simulator/you decide?
Aya - District 3 - Arcane - Pearlcatcher

I'm digging through my backpack, looking for something useful, maybe some food or water, I could really use some. A blanket. Well, I could use something soft to sleep on.

I decided to explore a little, look for food. My stomach was killing me, I can't remember the last time I was this hungry. Trying my best to cover my footprints and keep quiet, I found some crickets chirping, though I could barely see them in the moonlight. I killed one, but the others ran away. I ate my pitiful catch, but it didn't fill me up much. And I preferred plants, worst day ever, I thought, although something deep inside me said it would only get worse.

I found a camouflaged group of trees, and the area hid my scent to my satisfaction. I wrapped myself up in the blanket, and passed out from exhaustion.

(I think this sounds like it could happen, if it doesn't fit with the setting I can change it)
@/3idolon Am I allowed to choose what else is in the backpack, or does only the simulator/you decide?
Aya - District 3 - Arcane - Pearlcatcher

I'm digging through my backpack, looking for something useful, maybe some food or water, I could really use some. A blanket. Well, I could use something soft to sleep on.

I decided to explore a little, look for food. My stomach was killing me, I can't remember the last time I was this hungry. Trying my best to cover my footprints and keep quiet, I found some crickets chirping, though I could barely see them in the moonlight. I killed one, but the others ran away. I ate my pitiful catch, but it didn't fill me up much. And I preferred plants, worst day ever, I thought, although something deep inside me said it would only get worse.

I found a camouflaged group of trees, and the area hid my scent to my satisfaction. I wrapped myself up in the blanket, and passed out from exhaustion.

(I think this sounds like it could happen, if it doesn't fit with the setting I can change it)
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
Round 1: @Avrap @vanillaicecream1 @Farwalker @myriadofstars @TheClockworkHowl @altdd1112 @Zeir @sockmonkeygerald @slothfulMutt @KairinRose @Hinnomu @Lyasa @Apprendere @BoulderEnder @Alurayune @Evbay @CinamonPizza @HellsByte @ShrimpChronos @dadminkestler @Dakkokki @Peyp @rhapsodicDream @kermes Hey guys, sorry for the late ping! I just got off an 18 hour shift [emoji=mirror scared size=1] and FR will have to take a back seat today. Hopefully you RPers can pick up my slack! [center][Size=5]Simulator Results: Day 2[/size][/center] When [b]GREMLIN[/b] wakes it's to find that his companion of last night is gone. As he's searching for food he finds a discarded bow and some arrows beneath a tree. Though his hand is throbbing and seems a bit swollen, he decides to practice his archery in the hopes the weapon will come in handy. [b]TIPPENS[/b] attempts to kill [b]DROST[/b] but [b]DROST[/b] manages to escape. [b]MORPHINEA[/b], [b]HEMLOCK[/b], [b]DREDGE[/b], and [b]ABIA[/b] hunt for other Tributes. While attempting to navigate a boggy marsh, [b]HEMLOCK[/b] gets caught in a snare. The metal loop bites deep into her foot. She tries to decide whether to call for help. [b]ORACLE[/b] finds a deep pool. He decides to fish. [b]VALARYS[/b] worries that his fruit stash has been poisoned. He collects more from a tree. [b]WENDIGO[/b] overhears [b]PEACH[/b] and [b]SINSEY[/b] talking in the distance. [b]FLOAT[/b] begs for [b]BURY[/b] to kill her, but he refuses, keeping her alive. [b]KURIN[/b] finds [b]AYA[/b] hiding in the bushes. She gives chase as [b]AYA[/b] runs for her life. [b]KAIROS[/b] makes a slingshot. [b]VENUS[/b] and [b]MELA[/b] decide to work together for the day. [center][size=5]At the end of Day 2, 0 Tributes have died and 19 survive.[/size] [size=4][b]Well done Tributes![/size][/center] [img]https://i.ibb.co/k2yg27q/Screen-Shot-2019-10-01-at-9-54-04-PM.png[/img] The Night 2 post might not happen until later tomorrow morning. We'll see if I can sneak away from work long enough to post it... P.S. Dredge I failed you... [item=firestarter] Why didn't I think of that before!
Round 1:
@Avrap @vanillaicecream1 @Farwalker @myriadofstars @TheClockworkHowl @altdd1112 @Zeir @sockmonkeygerald @slothfulMutt @KairinRose @Hinnomu @Lyasa @Apprendere @BoulderEnder @Alurayune @Evbay @CinamonPizza @HellsByte @ShrimpChronos @dadminkestler @Dakkokki @Peyp @rhapsodicDream @kermes

Hey guys, sorry for the late ping! I just got off an 18 hour shift and FR will have to take a back seat today. Hopefully you RPers can pick up my slack!
Simulator Results: Day 2

When GREMLIN wakes it's to find that his companion of last night is gone. As he's searching for food he finds a discarded bow and some arrows beneath a tree. Though his hand is throbbing and seems a bit swollen, he decides to practice his archery in the hopes the weapon will come in handy.

TIPPENS attempts to kill DROST but DROST manages to escape.

MORPHINEA, HEMLOCK, DREDGE, and ABIA hunt for other Tributes. While attempting to navigate a boggy marsh, HEMLOCK gets caught in a snare. The metal loop bites deep into her foot. She tries to decide whether to call for help.

ORACLE finds a deep pool. He decides to fish.

VALARYS worries that his fruit stash has been poisoned. He collects more from a tree.

WENDIGO overhears PEACH and SINSEY talking in the distance.

FLOAT begs for BURY to kill her, but he refuses, keeping her alive.

KURIN finds AYA hiding in the bushes. She gives chase as AYA runs for her life.

KAIROS makes a slingshot.

VENUS and MELA decide to work together for the day.

At the end of Day 2, 0 Tributes have died and 19 survive.
Well done Tributes!

Screen-Shot-2019-10-01-at-9-54-04-PM.png

The Night 2 post might not happen until later tomorrow morning. We'll see if I can sneak away from work long enough to post it...

P.S. Dredge I failed you...

Firestarter

Why didn't I think of that before!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@Avrap You can definitely come up with contents for your backpack! Just know that the simulator might contradict your head canon (for example you might say Aya has food in her pack, and then the simulator says Aya died of hunger). I read all the RP posts so I'll try and keep everything consistent, but just fyi :)
@Avrap You can definitely come up with contents for your backpack! Just know that the simulator might contradict your head canon (for example you might say Aya has food in her pack, and then the simulator says Aya died of hunger). I read all the RP posts so I'll try and keep everything consistent, but just fyi :)
@
@
Tippens - District 9 - Light/Plague - Spiral

The previous night had been interesting to say the least. After his plan to poison Valarys' fruit supply had failed, Tippens decided to rest. Or at least, rest as best he could without worrying about waking up with a knife in his back or claws wrapped around his throat. Thankfully, it seemed his companions - if one could call them that - seemed more interested in sleep than picking fights as well. Wrapping himself into a tight coil, Tippens slept with one eye open.

Dawn came and with it a burst of renewed energy. Before the others could wake, the spiral stretched, swiped a few pieces of Valarys' fruit - after all, he didn't know when the next time he'd find food would be - and went off on his merry way. He decided to risk stretching his wings for a moment, streaking through the sky before dipping low again; the last thing he wanted to be was an easy target.

Speaking of a target...

Tippens recognized the silhouette of another spiral - the tribute from District 1, if he wasn't mistaken - and crept forward. He pulled out his little pouch of poison and coated his claws with the dust. Perhaps, if he played his cards carefully, he could strike and take down his opponent before he had a chance to fight back.

Alas, fate was not on his side, it seemed. Tippens lashed out, but his claws glanced off of the tribute's scales and he escaped before he could do any lasting damage. Cursing softly to himself, Tippens carefully cleaned his claws so as not to accidentally poison himself and sought out a new hiding place to sulk in until nightfall.
Tippens - District 9 - Light/Plague - Spiral

The previous night had been interesting to say the least. After his plan to poison Valarys' fruit supply had failed, Tippens decided to rest. Or at least, rest as best he could without worrying about waking up with a knife in his back or claws wrapped around his throat. Thankfully, it seemed his companions - if one could call them that - seemed more interested in sleep than picking fights as well. Wrapping himself into a tight coil, Tippens slept with one eye open.

Dawn came and with it a burst of renewed energy. Before the others could wake, the spiral stretched, swiped a few pieces of Valarys' fruit - after all, he didn't know when the next time he'd find food would be - and went off on his merry way. He decided to risk stretching his wings for a moment, streaking through the sky before dipping low again; the last thing he wanted to be was an easy target.

Speaking of a target...

Tippens recognized the silhouette of another spiral - the tribute from District 1, if he wasn't mistaken - and crept forward. He pulled out his little pouch of poison and coated his claws with the dust. Perhaps, if he played his cards carefully, he could strike and take down his opponent before he had a chance to fight back.

Alas, fate was not on his side, it seemed. Tippens lashed out, but his claws glanced off of the tribute's scales and he escaped before he could do any lasting damage. Cursing softly to himself, Tippens carefully cleaned his claws so as not to accidentally poison himself and sought out a new hiding place to sulk in until nightfall.
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Valarys | District 11 | Shadow | Fae

Valarys opened his eyes after hearing a sound. Only to see Tippens's form leaving in the distance. As Valarys wasted no time in getting up and checking his backpack. The Fae immediately took notice of a few of his pieces of fruit missing in his backpack.

That Spiral probably poisoned the rest of my fruit stash after taking his fill before preceding on his merry way. He must be dumb to expect me to foolishly eat to my death.

He took flight leaving the Skydancer and taking the opposite direction from where Tippens took flight. Then, preceding to land on a tree to collect some fresh fruit for his stash leaving his "poisoned" ones on the ground to rot.

I'm going to enjoy claiming that Spiral's life.

Valarys laid back on the trunk of the tree on his branch taking a huge bite out of an apple.

We shall have euphoria at hearing his screams of terror.
Valarys | District 11 | Shadow | Fae

Valarys opened his eyes after hearing a sound. Only to see Tippens's form leaving in the distance. As Valarys wasted no time in getting up and checking his backpack. The Fae immediately took notice of a few of his pieces of fruit missing in his backpack.

That Spiral probably poisoned the rest of my fruit stash after taking his fill before preceding on his merry way. He must be dumb to expect me to foolishly eat to my death.

He took flight leaving the Skydancer and taking the opposite direction from where Tippens took flight. Then, preceding to land on a tree to collect some fresh fruit for his stash leaving his "poisoned" ones on the ground to rot.

I'm going to enjoy claiming that Spiral's life.

Valarys laid back on the trunk of the tree on his branch taking a huge bite out of an apple.

We shall have euphoria at hearing his screams of terror.
Nuzlocke

tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
@slothfulMutt

Tippens and Valarys are literally that scene from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory where Veruca and Violet are like "Let's be friends!" "Best friends!" and then immediately look disgusted as soon as they aren't looking at each other.
@slothfulMutt

Tippens and Valarys are literally that scene from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory where Veruca and Violet are like "Let's be friends!" "Best friends!" and then immediately look disgusted as soon as they aren't looking at each other.
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@dadminkestler That is so true! [emoji=mirror laughing size=1] [img]https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/uploads/monthly_2017_12/charlie-veruca-violet.gif.dccb8c7e833071b4e25bdc624bba240f.gif[/img]
@dadminkestler

That is so true!

charlie-veruca-violet.gif.dccb8c7e833071b4e25bdc624bba240f.gif
Nuzlocke

tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
Round 1:
@Avrap @vanillaicecream1 @Farwalker @myriadofstars @TheClockworkHowl @altdd1112 @Zeir @sockmonkeygerald @slothfulMutt @KairinRose @Hinnomu @Lyasa @Apprendere @BoulderEnder @Alurayune @Evbay @CinamonPizza @HellsByte @ShrimpChronos @dadminkestler @Dakkokki @Peyp @rhapsodicDream @kermes

I grabbed a few seconds from work for another quick update!
Simulator Results: Night 2

MELA and MORPHINEA huddle for warmth.

FLOAT passes out from exhaustion.

VALARYS begs KAIROS to kill him. He refuses, keeping VALARYS alive (slothfulMutt good luck finding a spin for that one!)

WENDIGO and ABIA huddle for warmth (Wendigo, you look scary but so far you've been quite the fuzzy friendly bunny).

VENUS and BURY have developed a friendship, they hold hands through the night.

SINSEY has impressed the Plaguelands. She receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

PEACH, AYA, DREDGE, and TIPPENS tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood (I'll leave it up to y'all to explain how you got there, and be careful, Peach has been offing people lately).

HEMLOCK tends to her wounds. She's not sure if she'll be able to walk.

DROST stays awake all night.

ORACLE goes to sleep (Oracle, do you do anything else?)

KURIN has impressed the Plaguelands, she receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor, because apparently those bloodthirsty, red-eyed ******** don't give any other kind of present.

GREMLIN unwraps his hand with a sinking feeling as it continues to bleed and throb. It appears the Plague dragon WENDIGO infected him under the guise of offering to help. (Wendigo I spoke too soon)

At the end of Night 2, 0 Tributes have died and 19 survive.
Well done Tributes!
Round 1:

I grabbed a few seconds from work for another quick update!
Simulator Results: Night 2

MELA and MORPHINEA huddle for warmth.

FLOAT passes out from exhaustion.

VALARYS begs KAIROS to kill him. He refuses, keeping VALARYS alive (slothfulMutt good luck finding a spin for that one!)

WENDIGO and ABIA huddle for warmth (Wendigo, you look scary but so far you've been quite the fuzzy friendly bunny).

VENUS and BURY have developed a friendship, they hold hands through the night.

SINSEY has impressed the Plaguelands. She receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

PEACH, AYA, DREDGE, and TIPPENS tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood (I'll leave it up to y'all to explain how you got there, and be careful, Peach has been offing people lately).

HEMLOCK tends to her wounds. She's not sure if she'll be able to walk.

DROST stays awake all night.

ORACLE goes to sleep (Oracle, do you do anything else?)

KURIN has impressed the Plaguelands, she receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor, because apparently those bloodthirsty, red-eyed ******** don't give any other kind of present.

GREMLIN unwraps his hand with a sinking feeling as it continues to bleed and throb. It appears the Plague dragon WENDIGO infected him under the guise of offering to help. (Wendigo I spoke too soon)

At the end of Night 2, 0 Tributes have died and 19 survive.
Well done Tributes!
@
@
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 169 170