Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Your Daddy is an exalt fodder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
OK that's embarrassing but I forgot to incubate the nest at some time, so yeah I'll hatch them tomorrow asdfsdfgdghasd sorry ,,,,,,,,,,
OK that's embarrassing but I forgot to incubate the nest at some time, so yeah I'll hatch them tomorrow asdfsdfgdghasd sorry ,,,,,,,,,,

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
Very excited about this and would love to be pinged!
Very excited about this and would love to be pinged!
@skarpetky @Kitten36 @Owlatte @MoonSun18 @Lyasa @Sparrow01 @Ilyriss @Bast6415 @cloudbranches HELLO PPL So I've already told you I've missed a day, sooo I hatched a nest today aaand got 3 new pups, nothing special at all [img]https://sun9-43.userapi.com/c858224/v858224820/48472/tAGt89xwGGY.jpg[/img] Next nest with Athame will be set on August 26 and she actually is from completely different color range, so there will be some pretty... original babies :'D
@skarpetky @Kitten36 @Owlatte @MoonSun18 @Lyasa @Sparrow01 @Ilyriss @Bast6415 @cloudbranches

HELLO PPL
So I've already told you I've missed a day, sooo I hatched a nest today aaand got 3 new pups, nothing special at all
tAGt89xwGGY.jpg
Next nest with Athame will be set on August 26 and she actually is from completely different color range, so there will be some pretty... original babies :'D

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
please add me to your pinglist! :>
please add me to your pinglist! :>
5iXiC8z.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
OxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.png
button_2_point_5.png
@skarpetky @Kitten36 @Owlatte @MoonSun18 @Lyasa @Sparrow01 @Ilyriss @Bast6415 @cloudbranches @GrimHiive HELLO I've bred Athame and she has two eggs [size=1]shame on her[/size] [img]https://sun9-26.userapi.com/c850720/v850720375/1a3885/r_S0gAzedL4.jpg[/img] Hatchday will be August 31st (if I don't forget again)
@skarpetky @Kitten36 @Owlatte @MoonSun18 @Lyasa @Sparrow01 @Ilyriss @Bast6415 @cloudbranches @GrimHiive

HELLO I've bred Athame and she has two eggs shame on her
r_S0gAzedL4.jpg
Hatchday will be August 31st (if I don't forget again)

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
Add me to your pinglist please!
Add me to your pinglist please!
nn4KUKj.png
Pinglist please! This is a neat idea!
Pinglist please! This is a neat idea!
@thedarkestdream
Can I be on the pinglist?
@thedarkestdream
Can I be on the pinglist?
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
I would love to be added to the pinglist!
I would love to be added to the pinglist!
goSc2L4.png
This is brilliant. Can I be added to your pinglist please? Also keep the title. It's great
This is brilliant. Can I be added to your pinglist please? Also keep the title. It's great
0qQyl09.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38