Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Your Daddy is an exalt fodder
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@TheDarkestDream
Can I be pinged for both lists? I love seeing baby dragons and knowing when the parents nest makes more fun for me.
@TheDarkestDream
Can I be pinged for both lists? I love seeing baby dragons and knowing when the parents nest makes more fun for me.
sfVMa01.png gR1NGFM.png
Updated the pinglist, thank you all very much for your interest! [emoji=heart size=1] Also I was looking through the topic and found a player whom I never put on the list, that was really embarrassing q-q So from now on please don't hesitate pinging me, then I'll surely see you!
Updated the pinglist, thank you all very much for your interest!

Also I was looking through the topic and found a player whom I never put on the list, that was really embarrassing q-q So from now on please don't hesitate pinging me, then I'll surely see you!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@TheDarkestDream

Oooh this seems fun! Can I be on the pinglist as well please?
@TheDarkestDream

Oooh this seems fun! Can I be on the pinglist as well please?
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
@skarpetky @Kitten36 @Owlatte @MoonSun18 @Lyasa @Sparrow01 @Ilyriss @Bast6415 @cloudbranches @theVer @GrimHiive @Kristan @Foxstarplayful @Avrap @sinuousowl @Raevus @AStarsSupernova @TheClockworkHowl @ElectricDomance @Arsenic33 @fidothehoarder @VioletWhirlwind @Zeir @NinaFox @DoppelBia HELLO AGAIN So, I've bred Lenora and she gave us a nest of two eggs [img]https://sun9-52.userapi.com/c858236/v858236541/70019/DGbDnoPN3RA.jpg[/img] Statistics in account settings says that I usually get 2.4 eggs per nest, that means 2 eggs are more likely than 3, so I guess we have to work with that. That's what I meant by bad RNG luck [emoji=mirror deadpan size=2]
@skarpetky @Kitten36 @Owlatte @MoonSun18 @Lyasa @Sparrow01 @Ilyriss @Bast6415 @cloudbranches @theVer @GrimHiive @Kristan @Foxstarplayful @Avrap @sinuousowl @Raevus @AStarsSupernova @TheClockworkHowl @ElectricDomance @Arsenic33 @fidothehoarder @VioletWhirlwind @Zeir @NinaFox @DoppelBia

HELLO AGAIN
So, I've bred Lenora and she gave us a nest of two eggs
DGbDnoPN3RA.jpg
Statistics in account settings says that I usually get 2.4 eggs per nest, that means 2 eggs are more likely than 3, so I guess we have to work with that.
That's what I meant by bad RNG luck

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
Hopefully RNG is better to you in the future! I applaud the patience you have
Hopefully RNG is better to you in the future! I applaud the patience you have
My Carrd! will update as needed
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png
I hope something decent comes your way soon! Can't wait to see the reveal
I hope something decent comes your way soon! Can't wait to see the reveal
goSc2L4.png
Two eggs are still better than one!
I'm looking forward to the hatching :D
Two eggs are still better than one!
I'm looking forward to the hatching :D
5hXmmlV.gif

@TheDarkestDream
I think you're referring to me RE: the pinglist! I changed my username from cloudbranches to theVer, so you can take the old username off the pinglist! Sorry for not saying so, I forgot about pinglists when doing the username change. Embarrassing.

@TheDarkestDream
I think you're referring to me RE: the pinglist! I changed my username from cloudbranches to theVer, so you can take the old username off the pinglist! Sorry for not saying so, I forgot about pinglists when doing the username change. Embarrassing.

@theVer OH WELP I actually should have checked that,,, thank you for telling <D
@theVer OH WELP I actually should have checked that,,, thank you for telling <D

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
@TheDarkestDream no worries!
Very excited to keep getting updates on these RNG babies >:]
@TheDarkestDream no worries!
Very excited to keep getting updates on these RNG babies >:]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38