Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ19] Narcissus's Echoes (Dressing)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Username: MischievousMeh
Outfit name: When in Rome... (alt name: Upperclass Athenian)
Dressing Room Widget:
when in rome...

Dressing Room Outfit #: #833751
Lore/Thoughts (optional): this is probably really basic but it was fun to make, so i'd like to share it! ;w; it's primarily based off of the generic tunic + toga outfit that the upperclass wore in ancient greece/rome, but i added a little to it to give it more of a look of wealth, as mostly only the upperclass wore togas due to their expense, difficulty to clean, etc.
Username: MischievousMeh
Outfit name: When in Rome... (alt name: Upperclass Athenian)
Dressing Room Widget:
when in rome...

Dressing Room Outfit #: #833751
Lore/Thoughts (optional): this is probably really basic but it was fun to make, so i'd like to share it! ;w; it's primarily based off of the generic tunic + toga outfit that the upperclass wore in ancient greece/rome, but i added a little to it to give it more of a look of wealth, as mostly only the upperclass wore togas due to their expense, difficulty to clean, etc.
580.png 1167.png 5917.png 12733.pngDOTj3Yy.png
hatchery ♥ clan lore ♥ coli challenge ♥ dream dragons ♥ tim, he/they
Username: Cheshly
Outfit name: Roman
Dressing Room Widget:
Roman

Dressing Room Outfit #: 833904

Username: Cheshly
Outfit name: Roman
Dressing Room Widget:
Roman

Dressing Room Outfit #: 833904

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Username: Wylin
Outfit name: Oracle
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 834153
Lore/Thoughts (optional): The ancient oracles were priest(esse)s dressed in white. I chose a dragon with shadow primal to emphasize the point that the gods are speaking directly through her. The (light) skin is a tribute to the temples and shrines where the gods spoke through the priestess. I was thinking specifically of the temple at Delphi where Apollo, god of sun and light, used to speak through the oracle Pythia.
Username: Wylin
Outfit name: Oracle
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 834153
Lore/Thoughts (optional): The ancient oracles were priest(esse)s dressed in white. I chose a dragon with shadow primal to emphasize the point that the gods are speaking directly through her. The (light) skin is a tribute to the temples and shrines where the gods spoke through the priestess. I was thinking specifically of the temple at Delphi where Apollo, god of sun and light, used to speak through the oracle Pythia.
Username: Snicket
Outfit name: Seer's Ritual
Dressing Room Widget:
Seer's Ritual

Dressing Room Outfit #: 834377
Lore/Thoughts (optional): I went with an Oracle of Delphi vibe. The purple veil and swirls of smoke are both elements taken from the rituals preformed at the Temple of Apollo, the outfit is more an abstract representation of the rituals themselves than something which would actually be worn (although it does take design points from clothing styles of the time).
Username: Snicket
Outfit name: Seer's Ritual
Dressing Room Widget:
Seer's Ritual

Dressing Room Outfit #: 834377
Lore/Thoughts (optional): I went with an Oracle of Delphi vibe. The purple veil and swirls of smoke are both elements taken from the rituals preformed at the Temple of Apollo, the outfit is more an abstract representation of the rituals themselves than something which would actually be worn (although it does take design points from clothing styles of the time).
CiEKpcm.png
Username: LionHeart27
Outfit name: Golden Greece
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: #834660
Lore/Thoughts (optional): I admit I did not try very hard on this, and mostly participated for fun. I had remembered a Cleopatra accent from browsing the AH, and figured I should include it. The silks resemble the togas and dresses the wore, as well as the wreath and fine gold jewelry. The skin is this one:
Username: LionHeart27
Outfit name: Golden Greece
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: #834660
Lore/Thoughts (optional): I admit I did not try very hard on this, and mostly participated for fun. I had remembered a Cleopatra accent from browsing the AH, and figured I should include it. The silks resemble the togas and dresses the wore, as well as the wreath and fine gold jewelry. The skin is this one:
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
Username: TwentySeven
Outfit name: Hermes
Dressing Room Widget:
Hermes

Dressing Room Outfit #: 834823
Lore/Thoughts (optional):

Hermes, the messenger god!! gotta go fast, plus the sandals match the ones that allow him to fly almost PERFECTLY!! delivering knowledge and pizza at the speed of light, make way for ya boi Hermes!
Username: TwentySeven
Outfit name: Hermes
Dressing Room Widget:
Hermes

Dressing Room Outfit #: 834823
Lore/Thoughts (optional):

Hermes, the messenger god!! gotta go fast, plus the sandals match the ones that allow him to fly almost PERFECTLY!! delivering knowledge and pizza at the speed of light, make way for ya boi Hermes!
wawa theultimatecatsig.gif wawa twenny
they/them
wawa
Username: LadyOfTheSkies
Outfit name: Ceremonial Soldier
Dressing Room Widget:
Ceremonial Soldier

Dressing Room Outfit #: 834827
Lore/Thoughts (optional): This outfit is modeled after an ancient Greek soldier's uniform, but with added decoration so as to be worn in a ceremonial setting instead of actual battle. The gold represents the light flight and is also similar to the bronze a lot of armor was constructed out of. Because of the phalanx formations the Greeks used, their armor consisted of only helmets, breastplates, and sometimes greaves (or rather boots in Flight Rising terms), which is why I omitted gauntlets. The soldiers generally used spears but there aren't spears in FR so I gave him a sword instead, which were used as well.
Username: LadyOfTheSkies
Outfit name: Ceremonial Soldier
Dressing Room Widget:
Ceremonial Soldier

Dressing Room Outfit #: 834827
Lore/Thoughts (optional): This outfit is modeled after an ancient Greek soldier's uniform, but with added decoration so as to be worn in a ceremonial setting instead of actual battle. The gold represents the light flight and is also similar to the bronze a lot of armor was constructed out of. Because of the phalanx formations the Greeks used, their armor consisted of only helmets, breastplates, and sometimes greaves (or rather boots in Flight Rising terms), which is why I omitted gauntlets. The soldiers generally used spears but there aren't spears in FR so I gave him a sword instead, which were used as well.
VDwNYPe.png
[b]Username:[/b] clanguardian [b]Outfit name:[/b] Attendant of the Temple [b]Dressing Room Widget:[/b] [outfit=834838] [b]Dressing Room Outfit #:[/b] 84838 [b]Lore/Thoughts (optional):[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5237898] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52379/5237898_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] My boy Lacevein wears the devotional finery of a temple attendant. Picture an ancient temple on a hilltop, white marble pillars bathed in light that would turn gold and orange at sunrise and sunset. Quiet and reverent, the temple attendants would glide across the grounds like beams of light themselves, guiding pilgrims within so they could witness with amazement the dedication of those who served the deities. Lacevein also wears the skin [skin=5495]
Username: clanguardian
Outfit name: Attendant of the Temple
Dressing Room Widget:
Attendant of the Temple

Dressing Room Outfit #: 84838
Lore/Thoughts (optional): My boy Lacevein wears the devotional finery of a temple attendant. Picture an ancient temple on a hilltop, white marble pillars bathed in light that would turn gold and orange at sunrise and sunset. Quiet and reverent, the temple attendants would glide across the grounds like beams of light themselves, guiding pilgrims within so they could witness with amazement the dedication of those who served the deities.
Lacevein also wears the skin
[b]Username:[/b] ReiOfLight [b]Outfit name:[/b] The Lady Nyx [b]Dressing Room Widget:[/b] [outfit=834864] [b]Dressing Room Outfit #:[/b] 834864 [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=29336&apparel=821,3691,3622,22819,3620,22821,3619,14889,3679,3679,22816,1096,1098,28802,352,326,320,3621,22824,438&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [b]Lore/Thoughts (optional):[/b] Nyx is a primordial goddess of the night who emerged at the creation of the world. She was the night itself, and the night is not darkness, but instead the night is deep, rich shades of blues and purples, with light dancing inside of it, hence this outfit's look! It is intended to show that there is light everywhere, even in the darkness of primordial night.
Username: ReiOfLight
Outfit name: The Lady Nyx
Dressing Room Widget:
The Lady Nyx

Dressing Room Outfit #: 834864
dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=29336&apparel=821,3691,3622,22819,3620,22821,3619,14889,3679,3679,22816,1096,1098,28802,352,326,320,3621,22824,438&xt=dressing.png

Lore/Thoughts (optional): Nyx is a primordial goddess of the night who emerged at the creation of the world. She was the night itself, and the night is not darkness, but instead the night is deep, rich shades of blues and purples, with light dancing inside of it, hence this outfit's look! It is intended to show that there is light everywhere, even in the darkness of primordial night.
So...We only do one outfit, for the whole week of Brightshine, is that correct? [b]Username:[/b] VioletWhirlwind [b]Outfit name:[/b]Icarus's Flight [b]Dressing Room Widget:[/b] [outfit=834887] [b]Dressing Room Outfit #:[/b]834887 [b]Lore/Thoughts (optional):[/b]Modeled by my Kilchas (my only male SD). The starsilks represent the sky, the sun, and the melting wax from flying too close to it (also his accent does as well). The steampunk wings are the artificial wings themselves. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=9261537&skin=5501&apparel=935,362,770,30027,30032,30029,30030,30031,429,30033,386,30034,391,30035,434&xt=dressing.png[/img]
So...We only do one outfit, for the whole week of Brightshine, is that correct?

Username: VioletWhirlwind
Outfit name:Icarus's Flight
Dressing Room Widget:
Icarus's Flight

Dressing Room Outfit #:834887
Lore/Thoughts (optional):Modeled by my Kilchas (my only male SD). The starsilks represent the sky, the sun, and the melting wax from flying too close to it (also his accent does as well). The steampunk wings are the artificial wings themselves.
dragon?did=9261537&skin=5501&apparel=935,362,770,30027,30032,30029,30030,30031,429,30033,386,30034,391,30035,434&xt=dressing.png
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9