Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ19] Narcissus's Echoes (Dressing)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[b]Username:[/b] FelinaeFatale [b]Outfit name:[/b] Legionaire [b]Dressing Room Widget:[/b] [outfit=835325] [b]Dressing Room Outfit #:[/b] 835325 [b]Lore/Thoughts (optional):[/b] I decided to do something a little different. This theme immediately reminded me of one of my lore dragons, Fustian. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47801173][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/478012/47801173.png[/img][/url] The story in her bio describes the very roman legionaire-like guards that marched with her, and it got me thinking on exactly what kind of dragon that would be... I think a legionare would be well kept, and yet project an image of strength. They would be quiet and unrelenting in their duty, be it to a person or their nation. Perhaps Sparta embodies it best, with some of their most famous sayings being a single word: "If", and "Neither", the former in response to a threat of invasion, and the latter the answer to whether they would be conquered in battle or if they would surrender. Spartans only ever return from battle in victory or in death.
Username: FelinaeFatale
Outfit name: Legionaire
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 835325
Lore/Thoughts (optional):
I decided to do something a little different.

This theme immediately reminded me of one of my lore dragons, Fustian.
47801173.png
The story in her bio describes the very roman legionaire-like guards that marched with her, and it got me thinking on exactly what kind of dragon that would be...

I think a legionare would be well kept, and yet project an image of strength. They would be quiet and unrelenting in their duty, be it to a person or their nation.

Perhaps Sparta embodies it best, with some of their most famous sayings being a single word: "If", and "Neither", the former in response to a threat of invasion, and the latter the answer to whether they would be conquered in battle or if they would surrender. Spartans only ever return from battle in victory or in death.
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
[b]Username:[/b] SuperStupidness [b]Outfit name:[/b] BSJ 19 Comp [b]Dressing Room Widget: [/b] [outfit=835358] [b]Dressing Room Outfit #:[/b] 835358 [b]Lore/Thoughts (optional):[/b] Inspired by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=209697&tab=dragon&did=37316190]Lorel[/url] which is from my lair. Here is him [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=37316190&skin=0&apparel=30550,26942,22828,3690,3701,26863,30549,17912,25185,25180&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Username: SuperStupidness
Outfit name: BSJ 19 Comp
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 835358
Lore/Thoughts (optional): Inspired by Lorel which is from my lair. Here is him dragon?did=37316190&skin=0&apparel=30550,26942,22828,3690,3701,26863,30549,17912,25185,25180&xt=dressing.png
26u79k.jpg
Username: UncleGrimsley

Outfit name: Aether of Aurora

Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 835794

Lore/Thoughts (optional): A bright-blooming flower, with each passing dawn Aurora renews herself again. Radiant as the rising sun, she brings each new day unto dragonkind from within The Lightweaver's warm glow. She is fearless and free, bringing an opportunity to love and nurture or to scorch and burn. What a dragon makes of each new day is theirs to control. What will you do with Aurora's dazzling dawn?

Based off of the morning sky when both the sun and the moon are visible at once. A time when celestial bodies are in harmony. Aurora is the Roman Goddess of the Dawn and is a symbol of renewal and beauty.
Username: UncleGrimsley

Outfit name: Aether of Aurora

Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 835794

Lore/Thoughts (optional): A bright-blooming flower, with each passing dawn Aurora renews herself again. Radiant as the rising sun, she brings each new day unto dragonkind from within The Lightweaver's warm glow. She is fearless and free, bringing an opportunity to love and nurture or to scorch and burn. What a dragon makes of each new day is theirs to control. What will you do with Aurora's dazzling dawn?

Based off of the morning sky when both the sun and the moon are visible at once. A time when celestial bodies are in harmony. Aurora is the Roman Goddess of the Dawn and is a symbol of renewal and beauty.
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

Username: ponds
Outfit name: Angelic Warrior
Dressing Room Widget:

Angelic Warrior

Dressing Room Outfit #: 836724
Username: ponds
Outfit name: Angelic Warrior
Dressing Room Widget:

Angelic Warrior

Dressing Room Outfit #: 836724
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
Username: SkyDancer10
Outfit name:
Dressing Room Widget:
Forgotten & Remembered

Dressing Room Outfit #: 836961
Lore/Thoughts (optional): The women in history are very often overlooked, especially in the case of ancient civilizations, and it is important for us to remember that there were women warriors during these times and these societies! "Forgotten & Remembered" is a reflection of the erasure of historical women and the reclaiming and reassertion of their existence.
Username: SkyDancer10
Outfit name:
Dressing Room Widget:
Forgotten & Remembered

Dressing Room Outfit #: 836961
Lore/Thoughts (optional): The women in history are very often overlooked, especially in the case of ancient civilizations, and it is important for us to remember that there were women warriors during these times and these societies! "Forgotten & Remembered" is a reflection of the erasure of historical women and the reclaiming and reassertion of their existence.
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Username: kailiode
Outfit name: Solar flare
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 836993
Username: kailiode
Outfit name: Solar flare
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 836993
@alfamangle @twinmoon @korwa @cordifolium @wonderlast @Alastriona1 @Levona @Momsterwerewolf @JJStarrNerdGirl @Firlex @BlackRayser @CitrusFruit @zedetta @sylphiette @NStar @Paladingineer @Saraceaser @Sinkeeper @AceChaser @sapphosaint @Kazure @dinolover519 @dividedanimus @KingOfCamelot @MischievousMeh @Cheshly @Wylin @Snicket @LionHeart27 @TwentySeven @LadyOfTheSkies @clanguardian @ReiOfLight @VioletWhirlwind @FelinaeFatale @SuperStupidness @UncleGrimsley @ponds @SkyDancer10 @kailiode @Zivo @amehime @3ctoplasm Hey everyone! Just wanted to drop a reminder that the contest ends today at rollover, so get in your outfits and last edits while you can! Additionally, make sure your entry appears in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2703603/1#post_39397190]Gallery[/url] post so we know we recorded your entry correctly. If you need any help or an extension on your time, please let me know asap. [emoji=ceramic jar size=1] Hope you're having a great brightshine! [emoji=ceramic jar size=1]
@alfamangle @twinmoon @korwa @cordifolium @wonderlast @Alastriona1 @Levona @Momsterwerewolf @JJStarrNerdGirl @Firlex @BlackRayser @CitrusFruit @zedetta @sylphiette @NStar @Paladingineer @Saraceaser @Sinkeeper @AceChaser @sapphosaint @Kazure @dinolover519 @dividedanimus @KingOfCamelot @MischievousMeh @Cheshly @Wylin @Snicket @LionHeart27 @TwentySeven @LadyOfTheSkies @clanguardian @ReiOfLight @VioletWhirlwind @FelinaeFatale @SuperStupidness @UncleGrimsley @ponds @SkyDancer10 @kailiode @Zivo @amehime @3ctoplasm

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to drop a reminder that the contest ends today at rollover, so get in your outfits and last edits while you can! Additionally, make sure your entry appears in the Gallery post so we know we recorded your entry correctly.
If you need any help or an extension on your time, please let me know asap.

Hope you're having a great brightshine!
Pronouns: they/she/he
My Lair Lives in Hibden
@aireme.arshal I think there is a problem with mine?
It shows that is it not found on the first page. Did I do something wrong again? LOL, Dog gone it, I try.
@aireme.arshal I think there is a problem with mine?
It shows that is it not found on the first page. Did I do something wrong again? LOL, Dog gone it, I try.
IIXASog.gif
@momsterwerewolf it looks like the outfit was deleted or overwritten. If you send me a new dressing room widget that should fix it :)
@momsterwerewolf it looks like the outfit was deleted or overwritten. If you send me a new dressing room widget that should fix it :)
Pronouns: they/she/he
My Lair Lives in Hibden
Here it is ...I think?

Morta Goddess of Death 2
Here it is ...I think?

Morta Goddess of Death 2
IIXASog.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9