Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ19] Narcissus's Echoes (Dressing)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[b]Username:[/b] Firlex [b]Outfit name:[/b] The Great God Pan [b]Dressing Room Widget:[/b] [outfit=832626] [b]Dressing Room Outfit #:[/b] 832626 [b]Lore/Thoughts (optional):[/b] [i]"Thamus, go tell them that the great God Pan is dead!"[/i] Pan is the god of the wilds, nature and music. he is a mysterious and capricious god, one minute he's chasing after nymphs and playing the sweetest songs on his famous pan pipes. And at other times he is truely wild deity, with a scream so horrific they named the panic it induced in his honour. The goat-footed god is said to be the son of Hermes, the messenger god, although others see him as a being which is far older, far darker... In any case, if you hear the notes of his pipes in the distance, no need to fear, this merry friend of shepherds is always ready for good friends, good stories, and good wine. (Can you tell I'm excited about the ancient Greek theme, aha? It is my lair theme after all [emoji=coatl winking size=1][emoji=ivy leaf size=1]) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=44414097&skin=0&apparel=23019,1107,23125,26630,18784,13842,4319,1750&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Username: Firlex
Outfit name: The Great God Pan
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 832626
Lore/Thoughts (optional):
"Thamus, go tell them that the great God Pan is dead!"
Pan is the god of the wilds, nature and music. he is a mysterious and capricious god, one minute he's chasing after nymphs and playing the sweetest songs on his famous pan pipes. And at other times he is truely wild deity, with a scream so horrific they named the panic it induced in his honour. The goat-footed god is said to be the son of Hermes, the messenger god, although others see him as a being which is far older, far darker... In any case, if you hear the notes of his pipes in the distance, no need to fear, this merry friend of shepherds is always ready for good friends, good stories, and good wine. (Can you tell I'm excited about the ancient Greek theme, aha? It is my lair theme after all )

dragon?did=44414097&skin=0&apparel=23019,1107,23125,26630,18784,13842,4319,1750&xt=dressing.png
C66xQI2.png
@Firlex It must have been hard to pick just one!

@Momsterwerewolf I noticed you have a skin on the dragon that's modeling your outfit. Were you having trouble putting the skin on her in the dressing room?

@JJStarrNerdGirl Loving the enthusiasm! I really enjoyed reading your essay haha
@Firlex It must have been hard to pick just one!

@Momsterwerewolf I noticed you have a skin on the dragon that's modeling your outfit. Were you having trouble putting the skin on her in the dressing room?

@JJStarrNerdGirl Loving the enthusiasm! I really enjoyed reading your essay haha
Pronouns: they/she/he
My Lair Lives in Hibden
Username: BlackRayser
Outfit name: Diana / Artemis
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 832735
Diana (equated with the Greek goddess Artemis) is a Roman goddess of the hunt, the Moon, and nature, associated with wild animals and woodland. Diana was known as the virgin goddess of childbirth and women. She was one of the three maiden goddesses who swore never to marry. Oak groves and deer were especially sacred to her.
Username: BlackRayser
Outfit name: Diana / Artemis
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 832735
Diana (equated with the Greek goddess Artemis) is a Roman goddess of the hunt, the Moon, and nature, associated with wild animals and woodland. Diana was known as the virgin goddess of childbirth and women. She was one of the three maiden goddesses who swore never to marry. Oak groves and deer were especially sacred to her.
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
[b]Username:[/b] CitrusFruit [b]Outfit name:[/b] Lightbringer [b]Dressing Room Widget:[/b][outfit=832742] [b]Dressing Room Outfit #:[/b] 832742 [b]Lore/Thoughts (optional):[/b] After looking at plenty of greek goddess pictures, I found a lot of blue and gold. A mix of the sky and the sun (which goes perfect with light flight) inspires my outfit. I used one of the new BSJ accents which compliments the horizon silks. It was truly inspired by this picture of an athena kids halloween costume which I found pretty funny. [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/610BRJ2HSaL._UY445_.jpg[/img] She’s wearing a nice and flowy dress and I tried to capture and recreate the essence. I had a lot of fun with this outfit, thank you!
Username: CitrusFruit
Outfit name: Lightbringer
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 832742
Lore/Thoughts (optional): After looking at plenty of greek goddess pictures, I found a lot of blue and gold. A mix of the sky and the sun (which goes perfect with light flight) inspires my outfit. I used one of the new BSJ accents which compliments the horizon silks.

It was truly inspired by this picture of an athena kids halloween costume which I found pretty funny.

610BRJ2HSaL._UY445_.jpg

She’s wearing a nice and flowy dress and I tried to capture and recreate the essence.

I had a lot of fun with this outfit, thank you!
SNxmMw2.png
> Flipside/Flip
> They/Them
>+2 FRT
@blackrayser @citrusfruit love the way you guys used skins!
@blackrayser @citrusfruit love the way you guys used skins!
My Lair Lives in Hibden
Username: zedetta
Outfit name: Godspeed
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 832765
An undead messenger of Ancient Greece still roams the earth to this day, searching for the intended recipient of their message.
Username: zedetta
Outfit name: Godspeed
Dressing Room Widget:
Not Found

Dressing Room Outfit #: 832765
An undead messenger of Ancient Greece still roams the earth to this day, searching for the intended recipient of their message.

FR +16

they/them

dressing service
dragon search
fc1fc9b10602728524c3b0a326e2426b.png
@airemarshal
Yes, yes I was having trouble. I am still
Learning how to do things. I'm nearly 52 and honestly not that great with things like this.
But by golly i' 'll give it a whirl and hope it turns out.
@airemarshal
Yes, yes I was having trouble. I am still
Learning how to do things. I'm nearly 52 and honestly not that great with things like this.
But by golly i' 'll give it a whirl and hope it turns out.
IIXASog.gif
@momsterwerewolf no biggie! I'd be glad to help if you need it.
@momsterwerewolf no biggie! I'd be glad to help if you need it.
My Lair Lives in Hibden
@airemarshal. That would be wonderful please and thank you.
@airemarshal. That would be wonderful please and thank you.
IIXASog.gif
[font=candara][b]Username:[/b] sylphiette [b]Outfit name:[/b] Hermes [b]Dressing Room Widget:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1748,29245,22167,771,1967,1965,15721,30030,30029,30031,1094,10731,17878,22166,10394,10720,10379,10366,30027,10877&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=832942] [font=candara][b]Dressing Room Outfit #:[/b] 832942 [b]Lore/Thoughts (optional):[/b] i did my best to incorporate hermes's various themes such as his staff with the snakes and his dominion over travelers and merchants plus his role as the gods' messenger!
Username: sylphiette
Outfit name: Hermes
Dressing Room Widget:
dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1748,29245,22167,771,1967,1965,15721,30030,30029,30031,1094,10731,17878,22166,10394,10720,10379,10366,30027,10877&xt=dressing.png
Hermes

Dressing Room Outfit #: 832942
Lore/Thoughts (optional): i did my best to incorporate hermes's various themes such as his staff with the snakes and his dominion over travelers and merchants plus his role as the gods' messenger!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9