Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 141 142
@Petall Whooo, update! Weddings are usually pretty fun. Your new dragons are gorgeous, and Violet's so pretty! Although "If he said he knew what he was doing, he probably did" made me cringe -- which I'm pretty sure was the intended response from the reader, given how Zeal and Violet handle meeting Seaberry later on. "Then Heaven stole him from us.” Honestly, this is such an excellent pun. Heaven has stolen so, so many things. Ulf as the officiant was pure genius! Ulf is always awesome. [emoji=gaoler love size=1] And the wedding was fantastically done, too! The vows were so eloquently written (huge props for those!) and Bohrium is such an adorable addition to the crew. Overall, another excellent update! I'm glad I waited until after work to read it. I'm deeply sorry to hear about your loss as well. I hope things aren't too stressful for you and your loved ones. Please take care of yourself, and I hope you'll feel better soon.
@Petall Whooo, update! Weddings are usually pretty fun. Your new dragons are gorgeous, and Violet's so pretty! Although "If he said he knew what he was doing, he probably did" made me cringe -- which I'm pretty sure was the intended response from the reader, given how Zeal and Violet handle meeting Seaberry later on.

"Then Heaven stole him from us.” Honestly, this is such an excellent pun. Heaven has stolen so, so many things.

Ulf as the officiant was pure genius! Ulf is always awesome. And the wedding was fantastically done, too! The vows were so eloquently written (huge props for those!) and Bohrium is such an adorable addition to the crew. Overall, another excellent update! I'm glad I waited until after work to read it.

I'm deeply sorry to hear about your loss as well. I hope things aren't too stressful for you and your loved ones. Please take care of yourself, and I hope you'll feel better soon.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@FallenEclipse A child indeed! Oh man, I completely forgot about pokemon! XD @MisterMylez Accident is the most precious of the precious and I don't want anything bad to happen to him ever. He is becoming the face of this pinkerlocke in so many ways. Thank you for you kind words [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Leopardmask Writing is definitely something that's become almost therapeutic for me, even if what I'm writing isn't related to my current things going on. And I may not be going to the Coli for a little while, I might just focus on the writing of this pinkerlocke while I grieve. @Disillusionist I'm really excited about my new dragons! I've been waiting for a little while to be able to introduce them! And yeah, you got your response to Zeal spot on! Oh my goodness, I never even noticed that! Unintentional puns are my favourite! Lol I've been to a lot of weddings this summer, so that made it easy to write the ceremony. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I wasn't sure how it would come through considering all the emotions going on right now. Thank you, your kind words mean so much to me. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Grieving is a much more confusing process than I expected.
@FallenEclipse

A child indeed!

Oh man, I completely forgot about pokemon! XD

@MisterMylez

Accident is the most precious of the precious and I don't want anything bad to happen to him ever. He is becoming the face of this pinkerlocke in so many ways.

Thank you for you kind words

@Leopardmask

Writing is definitely something that's become almost therapeutic for me, even if what I'm writing isn't related to my current things going on. And I may not be going to the Coli for a little while, I might just focus on the writing of this pinkerlocke while I grieve.

@Disillusionist

I'm really excited about my new dragons! I've been waiting for a little while to be able to introduce them! And yeah, you got your response to Zeal spot on!

Oh my goodness, I never even noticed that! Unintentional puns are my favourite!

Lol I've been to a lot of weddings this summer, so that made it easy to write the ceremony. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I wasn't sure how it would come through considering all the emotions going on right now.

Thank you, your kind words mean so much to me. Grieving is a much more confusing process than I expected.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/42#post_40328854]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][u][b]Day 50: I Came Here With a Load[/b][/u] [item=Paper Mirror Masque] Sentence: Breed/Scroll a Dragon (Bless You, Pinkerton!)[/center] ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51025816][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51025816&skin=0&apparel=12267,739,17239,17260,17284&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52380401][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=0&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=15&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=114&auth=968586440067b88f06ba28aedc835e6bb6be8006&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] "Get out of my way," Bailaduel growled, trying to push past the gaoler. He just moved to block her. "I said, get out of my way! Or I'll give you a good scratch and mess up your pretty face!" "Not until you tell me where you're going," Ulf said calmly. "Look, you hired me for a job, I did it, it's done, and now it's time for me to move on. Thank you very much for the opportunity. I appreciate it. Now move," Bailaduel said, giving Ulf another shove. He winced, but didn't budge. "Bone told me what happened," Ulf said, sitting down. "Then you know it was an accident," Bailaduel growled. "We were training, messing around with magic. It combined the wrong way, and poof! There was the egg. I don't need another child, Seaberry is already enough of a problem. Bonegnasher has a big family, he'll be just fine." "So you're just going to leave because you're scared?" Ulf raised an eyebrow. "He really cares for you, you know." "Bonegnasher is a fool, and you know nothing," Bailaduel felt herself growing more angry. "Just let me go." "Not until you give me a real explanation as to why you are abandoning your family," Ulf growled, responding to her anger. "Do you have a problem with the Forgotten Kingdom? Your poured yourself into training Bahat and Bone, you helped us overthrow Heaven, we offered you a seat on the council. Why are you so scared of staying? Heck, I'm not even saying you and Bone have to be any sort of couple, but he really looks up to you." "You really are a soft-hearted fool, aren't you," Bailaduel shook her head. "You act so tough, you gaolers, but if you really knew what it was like out there, you wouldn't be so black and white. You uphold the law above all else, seeking to rid the world of evil. Well, my friend, if you knew half the things I've done, you would lock me up in your prison tower and never let me see the light of day again! What I've done, I've done to survive. You wouldn't last a day in the Scarred Wasteland, let me tell you that. If you're hungry, you stab your friends in the back. Either you live, or they do. I was in love once, and it was a mistake. He betrayed me when he got the chance for a bigger cash load, and I had to kill him before he killed me. And don't you dare tell me that you're different than me. I saw how quick you were to lock up Khepri while the accusations were flying, and now he's broken. Pomona practically grew up without parents. And if you're not going to take some shred of responsibility for that, then you are a giant hypocrite!" Ulf stared her down quietly, not saying anything for a moment. Finally, the gaoler took a big breath. "I'm not going to pretend that I haven't made mistakes, or that I've always known what I've been doing. I get protective, and that led to some rash decisions. But at least I'm trying to make the world a better place! At least I'm trying to protect what good there is! What are you doing, running away?" Ulf challenged. Bailaduel sighed, she was getting tired. "Well forgive me that I'm not as noble as you, but I'm protecting something as well. I'm protecting myself. Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for me to go. I've overstayed my welcome here." To her relief, Ulf stepped aside and made room for her to go. Bailaduel brushed past his quickly, before he could move to stop her again. She moved a few stops before a question sparked within her, and she spun to face Ulf again. "Tell me Ulf, what is it about Larkin that makes you lose all sense? Are you in love with her or something? Because I'm not expert on relationships by any means, but you seem awfully possessive of her sometimes," Bailaduel asked. "That can't be healthy." "What? No, nothing like that!" Ulf seemed taken aback. Then he took a deep breath, and looked down at the floor sorrowfully. "I wasn't always a gaoler. My parents were dirt poor, and wanted me to have a better chance at life. So when gaolers emerged, they pooled all their resources together to change me and my sister, and sent us to the Southern Icefields. Before the change, I was a guardian. I think that had I not made the change, Larkin would have been my charge. That's why I'm so protective over her, I think some of those guardian instincts still remain." Bailaduel was surprised by his answer. "You see?" She asked. "Both of us are a slave to our instincts. Mine is to survive, no matter what the cost, and yours is to protect your charge, be that your guardian charge or your Icewarden-given gaoler charge. You and I, we really aren't all that different." Without saying another word, Bailaduel turned and left the gaoler alone with his thoughts. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/38b30b419b80446dfb5163715d894882/tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53798928][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53798928&skin=0&apparel=1706,1547,2978,2976&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54539237][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=16&bodygene=24&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=119&tertgene=24&winggene=16&wings=118&auth=4c8213bf622a781235515682b9e4a9b30a68d11b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] Bahat sat on the floor with his new baby brother. He had pulled out some of the raggedy old toys his father had scavenged for him and Bone when he was a hatchling, and was playing with him. In the corner of the room, Bone's egg sat wrapped in blankets, glowing softly. Bahat tried not to pay any attention to it. Ever since Bailaduel's rejection and disappearance a month ago, his brother hadn't seemed himself. He had grown more distant, and had been spending more time out of the palace. Bahat would have gone with him in a heartbeat, but the tundra often slipped away before Bahat could even notice he was leaving. He would disappear for long periods of the day, returning only to check in on the egg. So, Bahat had taken to spending his time getting to know Bohrium. He just wished he knew how to help his brother. He wished he would confide in him, like he once did, when they did everything together, but this was a path he had to walk alone, no matter how much it broke Bahat's heart. So, instead, he would focus on Bohrium. Just as the thought entered his mind, the fae jumped on top of Bahat's back. "Pretend you're a roc!" Bohrium squealed. "I want to ride you!" "Alright! I'm a big scary roc, and I'm going to eat you up!" Bahat growled playfully. "Not if I can catch you first!" Bohrium giggled, grabbing onto Bahat's fins and holding on tight. A smile crossed Bahat's face, as his concerns for Bone melted into the back of his mind. Bohrium needed him now, and he would be here for his brother. He could worry about his other brother later. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/38b30b419b80446dfb5163715d894882/tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54020446][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54020446&skin=0&apparel=10390,30550,30549,29008,491&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54077498][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54077498&skin=25608&apparel=3289,2463,29008&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Virtue?" Hollyn's voice rose from the other side of their shared quarters in the palace. "Yes Hollyn?" Virtue asked, not looking up from the scroll she was reading. Age had asked the council members to read through her newest policies, and it was proving to be a longer read than she had expected, especially for one who was unused to reading. "I miss Hayze and Harlowe," Hollyn said sadly, laying her head against Virtue's large flank. "Me too," Virtue sighed. Sometimes, it was easy enough to fall into the rhythm of the day, but thinking of her two lost sisters would send all the emotions flooding back. She turned and ruffled Hollyn's mane affectionately. She knew this was even harder for her sister, and her grief was still sharp enough that their memories would stick in her tundra mind for a long time yet. "Why did they have to go?" Hollyn asked again. Tears were beginning to form in the tundra's eyes, and she buried her face in Virtue's scales. "I don't know," Virtue said. Hollyn's tears were bringing tears to her own eyes. "I really don't know." "They were supposed to be here with us, we were supposed to build a new future together," Hollyn sobbed. "A happy clan." Virtue wanted to say that life didn't always go the way it was supposed to, a lesson she had learned early on, but she didn't have the heart to say such a thing and shatter her sister's unbridled joy in the world. Her sister's injury may have hurt her brain and made a lot of things a lot more difficult, but she was left with a child-like wonder that most dragons lost as they grew over, and Virtue didn't want to tarnish that. "They're looking after us still," Virtue said, a lump in her throat. She wasn't sure she believed it, but it was what Hollyn needed to hear. "Looking out for us from the stars. They will keep us safe, and help us make this clan safe for everyone living in it." Hollyn nodded, but didn't say anything. Virtue turned completely away from her reading, and pulled her sister close, wrapping her large body around the tundra. She brushed her tail along the length of Hollyn's body, giving her the space to cry and letting her own tears fall. She kept hoping it would get easier, but the waves just kept coming when she least expected it. ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/44#post_40395882]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @FallenEclipse @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying[/center] ----- Not only did Pinkerton give me the pull I've been waiting for today, he also gave me a mirror mask, which is pretty awesome! My C generation is now on its way, which is very exciting, even if its only a one egg nest. I've decided that while I grieve the loss of my grandfather, I'm going to treat Coli pulls as writing pulls. Writing is something I really enjoy that is a great outlet when I have a lot of negative emotions, even if what I'm writing is unrelated to what I am feeling, and I want to be able to continue that without worrying about dragons dying. It won't be a forever thing, but I also don't have a concrete time frame. It depends on when I feel ready to risk that kind of loss, my guess is about a week, but grief is a funny thing and it's impossible to tell how it will go. It might be sooner, it might be later, and I'm not going to worry about that, I'm just going to take care of myself. Speaking of which, Virtue and Hollyn's grief at the end of the chapter isn't a complete reflection of my own. I was just realizing with the arrival of my own grief that I never really gave them the space to grieve their sisters and that isn't the sort of thing that will just go away as they settle into the clan. I wanted to explore more deeply what that looked like for them, and acknowledge the complexity of the grieving process in a better way. Fun fact: Today's chapter title is based on Bailaduel's theme song [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]

Day 50: I Came Here With a Load
Paper Mirror Masque
Sentence: Breed/Scroll a Dragon (Bless You, Pinkerton!)

dragon?did=51025816&skin=0&apparel=12267,739,17239,17260,17284&xt=dressing.png
dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=0&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=15&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=114&auth=968586440067b88f06ba28aedc835e6bb6be8006&dummyext=prev.png

"Get out of my way," Bailaduel growled, trying to push past the gaoler. He just moved to block her. "I said, get out of my way! Or I'll give you a good scratch and mess up your pretty face!"

"Not until you tell me where you're going," Ulf said calmly.

"Look, you hired me for a job, I did it, it's done, and now it's time for me to move on. Thank you very much for the opportunity. I appreciate it. Now move," Bailaduel said, giving Ulf another shove. He winced, but didn't budge.

"Bone told me what happened," Ulf said, sitting down.

"Then you know it was an accident," Bailaduel growled. "We were training, messing around with magic. It combined the wrong way, and poof! There was the egg. I don't need another child, Seaberry is already enough of a problem. Bonegnasher has a big family, he'll be just fine."

"So you're just going to leave because you're scared?" Ulf raised an eyebrow. "He really cares for you, you know."

"Bonegnasher is a fool, and you know nothing," Bailaduel felt herself growing more angry. "Just let me go."

"Not until you give me a real explanation as to why you are abandoning your family," Ulf growled, responding to her anger. "Do you have a problem with the Forgotten Kingdom? Your poured yourself into training Bahat and Bone, you helped us overthrow Heaven, we offered you a seat on the council. Why are you so scared of staying? Heck, I'm not even saying you and Bone have to be any sort of couple, but he really looks up to you."

"You really are a soft-hearted fool, aren't you," Bailaduel shook her head. "You act so tough, you gaolers, but if you really knew what it was like out there, you wouldn't be so black and white. You uphold the law above all else, seeking to rid the world of evil. Well, my friend, if you knew half the things I've done, you would lock me up in your prison tower and never let me see the light of day again! What I've done, I've done to survive. You wouldn't last a day in the Scarred Wasteland, let me tell you that. If you're hungry, you stab your friends in the back. Either you live, or they do. I was in love once, and it was a mistake. He betrayed me when he got the chance for a bigger cash load, and I had to kill him before he killed me. And don't you dare tell me that you're different than me. I saw how quick you were to lock up Khepri while the accusations were flying, and now he's broken. Pomona practically grew up without parents. And if you're not going to take some shred of responsibility for that, then you are a giant hypocrite!"

Ulf stared her down quietly, not saying anything for a moment. Finally, the gaoler took a big breath.

"I'm not going to pretend that I haven't made mistakes, or that I've always known what I've been doing. I get protective, and that led to some rash decisions. But at least I'm trying to make the world a better place! At least I'm trying to protect what good there is! What are you doing, running away?" Ulf challenged.

Bailaduel sighed, she was getting tired. "Well forgive me that I'm not as noble as you, but I'm protecting something as well. I'm protecting myself. Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for me to go. I've overstayed my welcome here."

To her relief, Ulf stepped aside and made room for her to go. Bailaduel brushed past his quickly, before he could move to stop her again. She moved a few stops before a question sparked within her, and she spun to face Ulf again.

"Tell me Ulf, what is it about Larkin that makes you lose all sense? Are you in love with her or something? Because I'm not expert on relationships by any means, but you seem awfully possessive of her sometimes," Bailaduel asked. "That can't be healthy."

"What? No, nothing like that!" Ulf seemed taken aback. Then he took a deep breath, and looked down at the floor sorrowfully. "I wasn't always a gaoler. My parents were dirt poor, and wanted me to have a better chance at life. So when gaolers emerged, they pooled all their resources together to change me and my sister, and sent us to the Southern Icefields. Before the change, I was a guardian. I think that had I not made the change, Larkin would have been my charge. That's why I'm so protective over her, I think some of those guardian instincts still remain."

Bailaduel was surprised by his answer. "You see?" She asked. "Both of us are a slave to our instincts. Mine is to survive, no matter what the cost, and yours is to protect your charge, be that your guardian charge or your Icewarden-given gaoler charge. You and I, we really aren't all that different."

Without saying another word, Bailaduel turned and left the gaoler alone with his thoughts.

tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png

dragon?did=53798928&skin=0&apparel=1706,1547,2978,2976&xt=dressing.png
dragon?age=0&body=16&bodygene=24&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=119&tertgene=24&winggene=16&wings=118&auth=4c8213bf622a781235515682b9e4a9b30a68d11b&dummyext=prev.png

Bahat sat on the floor with his new baby brother. He had pulled out some of the raggedy old toys his father had scavenged for him and Bone when he was a hatchling, and was playing with him. In the corner of the room, Bone's egg sat wrapped in blankets, glowing softly. Bahat tried not to pay any attention to it.

Ever since Bailaduel's rejection and disappearance a month ago, his brother hadn't seemed himself. He had grown more distant, and had been spending more time out of the palace. Bahat would have gone with him in a heartbeat, but the tundra often slipped away before Bahat could even notice he was leaving. He would disappear for long periods of the day, returning only to check in on the egg. So, Bahat had taken to spending his time getting to know Bohrium.

He just wished he knew how to help his brother. He wished he would confide in him, like he once did, when they did everything together, but this was a path he had to walk alone, no matter how much it broke Bahat's heart. So, instead, he would focus on Bohrium.

Just as the thought entered his mind, the fae jumped on top of Bahat's back.

"Pretend you're a roc!" Bohrium squealed. "I want to ride you!"

"Alright! I'm a big scary roc, and I'm going to eat you up!" Bahat growled playfully.

"Not if I can catch you first!" Bohrium giggled, grabbing onto Bahat's fins and holding on tight.

A smile crossed Bahat's face, as his concerns for Bone melted into the back of his mind. Bohrium needed him now, and he would be here for his brother. He could worry about his other brother later.

tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png

dragon?did=54020446&skin=0&apparel=10390,30550,30549,29008,491&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=54077498&skin=25608&apparel=3289,2463,29008&xt=dressing.png

"Virtue?" Hollyn's voice rose from the other side of their shared quarters in the palace.

"Yes Hollyn?" Virtue asked, not looking up from the scroll she was reading. Age had asked the council members to read through her newest policies, and it was proving to be a longer read than she had expected, especially for one who was unused to reading.

"I miss Hayze and Harlowe," Hollyn said sadly, laying her head against Virtue's large flank.

"Me too," Virtue sighed. Sometimes, it was easy enough to fall into the rhythm of the day, but thinking of her two lost sisters would send all the emotions flooding back. She turned and ruffled Hollyn's mane affectionately. She knew this was even harder for her sister, and her grief was still sharp enough that their memories would stick in her tundra mind for a long time yet.

"Why did they have to go?" Hollyn asked again. Tears were beginning to form in the tundra's eyes, and she buried her face in Virtue's scales.

"I don't know," Virtue said. Hollyn's tears were bringing tears to her own eyes. "I really don't know."

"They were supposed to be here with us, we were supposed to build a new future together," Hollyn sobbed. "A happy clan."

Virtue wanted to say that life didn't always go the way it was supposed to, a lesson she had learned early on, but she didn't have the heart to say such a thing and shatter her sister's unbridled joy in the world. Her sister's injury may have hurt her brain and made a lot of things a lot more difficult, but she was left with a child-like wonder that most dragons lost as they grew over, and Virtue didn't want to tarnish that.

"They're looking after us still," Virtue said, a lump in her throat. She wasn't sure she believed it, but it was what Hollyn needed to hear. "Looking out for us from the stars. They will keep us safe, and help us make this clan safe for everyone living in it."

Hollyn nodded, but didn't say anything. Virtue turned completely away from her reading, and pulled her sister close, wrapping her large body around the tundra. She brushed her tail along the length of Hollyn's body, giving her the space to cry and letting her own tears fall.

She kept hoping it would get easier, but the waves just kept coming when she least expected it.

Not only did Pinkerton give me the pull I've been waiting for today, he also gave me a mirror mask, which is pretty awesome! My C generation is now on its way, which is very exciting, even if its only a one egg nest.

I've decided that while I grieve the loss of my grandfather, I'm going to treat Coli pulls as writing pulls. Writing is something I really enjoy that is a great outlet when I have a lot of negative emotions, even if what I'm writing is unrelated to what I am feeling, and I want to be able to continue that without worrying about dragons dying. It won't be a forever thing, but I also don't have a concrete time frame. It depends on when I feel ready to risk that kind of loss, my guess is about a week, but grief is a funny thing and it's impossible to tell how it will go. It might be sooner, it might be later, and I'm not going to worry about that, I'm just going to take care of myself.

Speaking of which, Virtue and Hollyn's grief at the end of the chapter isn't a complete reflection of my own. I was just realizing with the arrival of my own grief that I never really gave them the space to grieve their sisters and that isn't the sort of thing that will just go away as they settle into the clan. I wanted to explore more deeply what that looked like for them, and acknowledge the complexity of the grieving process in a better way.

Fun fact: Today's chapter title is based on Bailaduel's theme song
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
alRGHT RNG IS GONNA TARGET BONE NEXT
alRGHT RNG IS GONNA TARGET BONE NEXT
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@FallenEclipse

I sure hope not! But it's true, now that Bailaduel and Bone are on a nest, they lose their death immunity! At least, as soon as I get back to the coli, I'm taking a bit of a break right now.
@FallenEclipse

I sure hope not! But it's true, now that Bailaduel and Bone are on a nest, they lose their death immunity! At least, as soon as I get back to the coli, I'm taking a bit of a break right now.
Oh cool a Mirror Mask!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather, I think I missed the last update as this is the first I've heard if it. It must be a lot to take, and its completely understandable that you don't want to loose any dragons too, even if Pinkerton won't like you breaking his rules (last time I did he dropped a death streak on me, although I did manage to flip tails so take that Pink!)

Aww poor Bone, but I'm so excited to see the C generation born!! Imagine if the hatchling managed to get starmap!!
Oh cool a Mirror Mask!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather, I think I missed the last update as this is the first I've heard if it. It must be a lot to take, and its completely understandable that you don't want to loose any dragons too, even if Pinkerton won't like you breaking his rules (last time I did he dropped a death streak on me, although I did manage to flip tails so take that Pink!)

Aww poor Bone, but I'm so excited to see the C generation born!! Imagine if the hatchling managed to get starmap!!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
@Midwinter The fact that it's a mirror mask makes it all the more special to me! Like, it really feels like not just an ordinary pull. Especially because I left yesterday's update on a cliffhanger in the hopes that I would get an apparel pull today. Thank you for your kind words [emoji=familiar heart size=1] And yeah, that's what I was thinking. In the end, the point of pinkerlockes is to enjoy the challenge, not torture yourself, so I figure this break is permissible. (Also, I had no idea that you had a pinkerlocke! I'm going to have to check it out!) I'm really excited too!!! And yeah, that would truly be a miracle, wouldn't it? I kind of am hoping that Bailaduel's lace will pass on, but really, I'll be happy with anything.
@Midwinter

The fact that it's a mirror mask makes it all the more special to me! Like, it really feels like not just an ordinary pull. Especially because I left yesterday's update on a cliffhanger in the hopes that I would get an apparel pull today.

Thank you for your kind words And yeah, that's what I was thinking. In the end, the point of pinkerlockes is to enjoy the challenge, not torture yourself, so I figure this break is permissible. (Also, I had no idea that you had a pinkerlocke! I'm going to have to check it out!)

I'm really excited too!!! And yeah, that would truly be a miracle, wouldn't it? I kind of am hoping that Bailaduel's lace will pass on, but really, I'll be happy with anything.
i'm so sorry for your loss, i hope everything gets better. my condolences to you and your family.

i'm glad writing is a good outlet for you! i loved the wedding chapter as well as the scene with ulf and bailaduel. the dialogue is great and bailaduel is a very interesting character!

i'm also glad virtue and hollyn's grief was put in there, because a lot of times i see something big happens coughacertainbookseriescough and it's not touched upon, at least not for a while. it gives the event more relevance and it seems more realistic!

overall, these past days were really fun to read and i look forward to reading more! :0
i'm so sorry for your loss, i hope everything gets better. my condolences to you and your family.

i'm glad writing is a good outlet for you! i loved the wedding chapter as well as the scene with ulf and bailaduel. the dialogue is great and bailaduel is a very interesting character!

i'm also glad virtue and hollyn's grief was put in there, because a lot of times i see something big happens coughacertainbookseriescough and it's not touched upon, at least not for a while. it gives the event more relevance and it seems more realistic!

overall, these past days were really fun to read and i look forward to reading more! :0
@Dynami Thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!! I really enjoyed writing it!!!
@Dynami

Thank you

I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!! I really enjoyed writing it!!!
Pinkerton must really be on your side then! No problem, it must be hard loosing someone you love. I hope I'm helping, talking about it can be good but for some people it doesn't help and I don't want to make your grief any harder than it needs to be. Yeah, my pinkerlocke has been going for just over a month now and I'm already so attached to my characters that I'm actually scared for them to die [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1].
Pinkerton must really be on your side then!

No problem, it must be hard loosing someone you love. I hope I'm helping, talking about it can be good but for some people it doesn't help and I don't want to make your grief any harder than it needs to be.

Yeah, my pinkerlocke has been going for just over a month now and I'm already so attached to my characters that I'm actually scared for them to die .
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 141 142