Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 141 142
me: *totally ignores murder for a moment* Cute!

me: *remembers murder* Nevaeh, if you did this I'm breaking the laws of reality and slapping you in the face.

But she, along with Khepri, seems to be a likely target. But it might just be a red herring, hmm...
me: *totally ignores murder for a moment* Cute!

me: *remembers murder* Nevaeh, if you did this I'm breaking the laws of reality and slapping you in the face.

But she, along with Khepri, seems to be a likely target. But it might just be a red herring, hmm...
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Sabariel

I'm very excited to show y'all where this all goes...

@Disillusionist

That is hilarious! (Or should I say hair-larious?)

I love the two of them so much!!!

@FallenEclipse

Lol, whoever did do this does deserve a reality-breaking face slap!
@Sabariel

I'm very excited to show y'all where this all goes...

@Disillusionist

That is hilarious! (Or should I say hair-larious?)

I love the two of them so much!!!

@FallenEclipse

Lol, whoever did do this does deserve a reality-breaking face slap!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/22#post_39757636]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 26: The Game is Afoot[/u][/b] [item=deadweed][item=butter caiman] Sentence: 10-20 Coli Battles, New Dragon[/center] ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52876940][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52876940&skin=0&apparel=27972,27907,27908,27910&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Age took a deep breath as she reached the top of the stairs, hesitating outside of the throne room. Never had she been so afraid to talk to her mother. But this was a conversation that had to be had. Plucking up her courage, she opened to the door and stepped in. Her mother was huddled near the beacon fire, staring longingly at Topaz's statue. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51536637][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51536637&skin=0&apparel=23081,12897,12904,10724&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Hey mom," Age said quietly. Larkin's head bolted upright. "I thought I smelled you, come here," Larkin said warmly. Age obeyed, snuggling into her mother's warm fur. She almost felt like a child again, without a care in the world. The illusion, however, was easily shattered. "You didn't come home last night, I was worried," Larkin murmured. "I needed some space," Age said, mouth going dry. "To think." "How are you holding on through all of this? I know you are quite young to take up your father's throne," Larkin pointed out, nuzzling her daughter's head. "But that's just the thing," Age sighed, realizing she couldn't hold off on this conversation. "I don't think the throne belongs to me. Jett is the rightful heir, he should be king." "Honey, Jett is a hatchling. He can't take the throne," Larkin reminded her. "I know, it's just-" Age shook her head. "He's the rightful heir. I'm not saying he should take it right now, but when he's older, he deserves it far more than me." "But you'd make a great queen," Larkin pressed. "Maybe I would, but I'm not ready for that," Age said, growing frustrated. "And Jett is?" Larkin asked. "No! I just-" Age paused to take a deep breath. "It just doesn't feel right, you know? Ivi and Izak had so much taken away from them, I can't let their royal legacy die out too. I'll still help. Jett will need an advisor, I can help with that. And if anything happens to Jett before he has an heir, I'll gladly take my place. But right now, it doesn't feel like mine. Besides, you're doing such a good job holding us together with all of this, I think you should continue to lead us until Jett is ready." She felt tears begin to roll down her face and she looked away, not noticing her mother's face softening. "I'm sorry we put so much on you," Larkin murmured. "If this is what you are sure about, you have the power to make this call and hand over your throne." "I want to," Age nodded. "Very well, I can make the arrangements for that," Larkin responded. Then the older tundra took a deep sigh. "I just wish he was still here." "What are we going to do?" Age asked. "With the body I mean?" "Well, we as a kingdom haven't established any proper burial traditions yet, so I've asked Khepri to mold another Topaz statue. We'll put it up somewhere in the palace, and it'll be designed with an opening so that his ashes can be held within," Larkin explained. "That way, everyone can see the great king who began this kingdom's rise from the ashes. Also, I think it's important to recognize that royalty are not more important than any other dragons. Perhaps we can erect there statues around the city, reminders of those we have lost. Maybe we can even add pieces of fur or feathers, so that their scent will remain for those of us who need a little help remembering." "I love that idea," Age sniffed, feeling emotion well up within her. "Will we make one for Zunde?" "Zunde?" Larkin asked, and Age's heart broke. She had forgotten that her mother had no recollection of her firstborn son. "Yeah, you know, our clan's first archivist?" Age asked, not wanting to make her mother feel worse than she already was. "Yes, of course, his memory must be carried on as well," Larkin agreed. "Perfect," Age cracked a small smile and snuggled in closer to her mother. "Thank you." "Hey, you never answered my question of where you were last night," Larkin pressed. "It wasn't important," Age mumbled, but even as she said it, the memory of Accident returned to her. His scent still clung in his nostrils, his kindness and hospitality sparking a great warmth within her. She couldn't wait to see him again, though she wondered how long she'd be able to keep her meetings with him a secret. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/38b30b419b80446dfb5163715d894882/tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52650538][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52650538&skin=0&apparel=749,26559,12927,13792,13808,13776,13848,440&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52950390][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52950390&skin=0&apparel=754,15749&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Khepri had set to work early. Topaz's funeral had been delayed until the statue could be completed, though the snapper had offered his fire abilities to prepare the ashes before things got too messy. Still, it was important that the former king be laid to rest as fast as he could. That, and that the killer be found. As Khepri worked, he was very aware of Nevaeh watching him. The two met up rather frequently now, but being around the gorgeous imperial still made Khepri nervous. He was afraid that someday she was going to realize she was better than him and leave, before they even got anything properly started. He hadn't even confessed his feelings to her, he was too worried she didn't feel the same way. So instead, he focused on his work. Nevaeh said nothing as he worked, which was strange for her. Normally, the imperial couldn't stop teasing and chatting with him. He supposed the weight of Topaz's death weighed heavily on her. After all, she knew him far better than he did. "They think I did it," Nevaeh said at last, almost too quiet for the snapper to hear. "What?" Khepri asked, his focus too taken up by his metalwork to properly respond. "The knife you made me, it's what was used to kill him," Nevaeh said. "They think I'm the murderer. Ulf cornered me last night, demanding to know if I knew anything." "But you don't! You were with me that night!" Khepri said, indignant. "Did you tell him that?" "Of course I did, do you think I'm stupid!" Nevaeh spat. "Sorry, I'm just stressed." "Who do you think it was?" Khepri asked. "Well, it had to be someone at the palace, when its not on my person, I usually keep the knife in my room. The only people who really know about it are Age, Heaven and-" Nevaeh swallowed. "Oh." "What is it?" Khepri asked. He was now so involved in the conversation that he was completely unaware of his hard work melting away in the heat of the fire as it sat, unattended. "I saw that corven, Koraki, poking around in all of the rooms the other day. I only just caught him as he was coming out of mine and Heaven's. He looked as though he was hiding something," Nevaeh admitted. "It must have been him!" "We need to bring this news to the palace, now!" Khepri growled. He wasn't going to have Nevaeh treated like this on his watch. "But your statue! It's melting!" Nevaeh reminded him. "That's not important!" Khepri urged. "He's already dead, what difference does a few more days make? This is about clearing your name and making sure he doesn't kill again!" "You're right!" Nevaeh's eyes flashed, and Khepri felt a thrill of excitement. If there was any way to show Nevaeh he cared for her, this was it. Khepri wasted no time. Not even bothering to put out the fire burning in the forge, he urged Nevaeh out. There was no time to lose. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/38b30b419b80446dfb5163715d894882/tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53334409][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=177&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=54&auth=539c3f609695a2569cb1aed3a3206abdbe71fb54&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53323249][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=16&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=137&auth=ad028218ceb2481945dde7b364ece82ca435cd59&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] "It's my turn to hide now!" Scoril exclaimed. She was feeling much better since her time near the beacon. Whatever darkness had attacked her was long gone. Since then, Jett had become a good friend to the skydancer, and was really teaching her how to not hide away in her fear. "Remember, you have to hide in a place neither of us have ever been. The whole point of this is to explore the city!" Jett's eyes flashed in determination. "After all, one day all this is going to be mine!" "And I'll rule at your side!" Scoril exclaimed. Jett grinned, and Scoril began quivering in excitement." "Okay then, what are you waiting for! Go hide!" Jett exclaimed. Scoril didn't need to be told twice. The young hatchling ran until she couldn't see her friend counting anymore. Scoril looked around. This street still looked familiar, she was sure she had seen this place before. She would have to go a bit farther. Taking a turn down a dark alleyway, the skydancer continued onward, scanning her surroundings with all of her eyes wide open. The further she went, the more anxious Scoril got. What if she got lost? What if Jett couldn't mind her? What if the darkness came back again? She tried to push all her fears aside. After all, she didn't want Jett to see her like this, but they began to grow, and with them, the flood of raw arcane energy within. If she wasn't careful, she was going to explode again soon. Suddenly, there was a flash of light. Scoril closed all of her eyes to protect them from the blinding brightness. When she cracked them open again, she saw another dragon standing before her, like a larger form of Jett. Her heart pounded faster, and she knew it wasn't going to be too much longer before she lost control again. The skydancer turned and ran, keeping her back eyes on the newcomer to ensure she didn't follow. To her horror, the wildclaw took off after her. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53297804][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53297804&skin=0&apparel=25797,25793,4788,442&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Wait! Come back! I don't know where I am! The last thing I remember is running and-" The wildclaw trailed off to catch her breath, but Scoril didn't slow. Still, the wildclaw had longer legs than she did, and she was gaining on her. "Please! Stay away from me! I don't want to hurt you!" Scoril squeaked, her magical energy growing painfully inside of her. She wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to keep the magic inside, and stopped her running. "Why would you-" The wildclaw began. "Oh!" The magic exploded. Scoril could hardly dare to open her eyes. Tears began to form. She had killed another, she just knew it. She had tried to hard but the wildclaw didn't listen. And now- "Hey kid, are you okay?" The wildclaw's voice broke through Scoril's panic. The skydancer opened her eyes and stared in disbelief at the newcomer. There was not a scratch on her. In fact, the only difference was the faint glow of the circuitry that laced her body. "You're alive," Scoril breathed, feeling an intense sense of relief. "What, do you think I don't know how to cast a simple shield charm? What sort of battle mage do you take me for!" The wildclaw asked, smiling. "Battle- mage?" Scoril asked. "Yeah. Hey, do you want help with that? It seems like you don't have a good handle on your powers yet. I could teach you if you wanted," The wildclaw offered, holding out a hand to help Scoril off the ground. "I'm Falcon, by the way. What's your name?" "Scoril," The hatchling responded, smiling and blinking happily. "Well, Scoril, it's nice to meet you! Let's try to get that magic of yours under control!" Falcon grinned ear to ear, and for the first time ever, Scoril felt as though things might actually be alright. ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/24#post_39831230]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @FallenEclipse @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars[/center] ----- First of all, Falcon is stunning and I literally cannot believe I got her. She makes me so happy! Second of all, CleverDual had a great idea for a new Pinkerlocke rule. She suggested that if she gets a familiar pull on the same day that someone dies, that I can use that familiar pull to save their life. Now, this will only work if it's a familiar pull, not an apparel pull, and only if its pulled on the same day that the dragon falls in the Coli. I also have the option of using it to get a new dragon instead, but I can't do both. I like this rule, and I like having some glimmer of hope of potentially saving a dead dragon, so I'm going to be implementing it!

Day 26: The Game is Afoot
Deadweed Butter Caiman
Sentence: 10-20 Coli Battles, New Dragon

dragon?did=52876940&skin=0&apparel=27972,27907,27908,27910&xt=dressing.png

Age took a deep breath as she reached the top of the stairs, hesitating outside of the throne room. Never had she been so afraid to talk to her mother. But this was a conversation that had to be had. Plucking up her courage, she opened to the door and stepped in. Her mother was huddled near the beacon fire, staring longingly at Topaz's statue.
dragon?did=51536637&skin=0&apparel=23081,12897,12904,10724&xt=dressing.png

"Hey mom," Age said quietly. Larkin's head bolted upright.

"I thought I smelled you, come here," Larkin said warmly. Age obeyed, snuggling into her mother's warm fur. She almost felt like a child again, without a care in the world. The illusion, however, was easily shattered. "You didn't come home last night, I was worried," Larkin murmured.

"I needed some space," Age said, mouth going dry. "To think."

"How are you holding on through all of this? I know you are quite young to take up your father's throne," Larkin pointed out, nuzzling her daughter's head.

"But that's just the thing," Age sighed, realizing she couldn't hold off on this conversation. "I don't think the throne belongs to me. Jett is the rightful heir, he should be king."

"Honey, Jett is a hatchling. He can't take the throne," Larkin reminded her.

"I know, it's just-" Age shook her head. "He's the rightful heir. I'm not saying he should take it right now, but when he's older, he deserves it far more than me."

"But you'd make a great queen," Larkin pressed.

"Maybe I would, but I'm not ready for that," Age said, growing frustrated.

"And Jett is?" Larkin asked.

"No! I just-" Age paused to take a deep breath. "It just doesn't feel right, you know? Ivi and Izak had so much taken away from them, I can't let their royal legacy die out too. I'll still help. Jett will need an advisor, I can help with that. And if anything happens to Jett before he has an heir, I'll gladly take my place. But right now, it doesn't feel like mine. Besides, you're doing such a good job holding us together with all of this, I think you should continue to lead us until Jett is ready." She felt tears begin to roll down her face and she looked away, not noticing her mother's face softening.

"I'm sorry we put so much on you," Larkin murmured. "If this is what you are sure about, you have the power to make this call and hand over your throne."

"I want to," Age nodded.

"Very well, I can make the arrangements for that," Larkin responded. Then the older tundra took a deep sigh. "I just wish he was still here."

"What are we going to do?" Age asked. "With the body I mean?"

"Well, we as a kingdom haven't established any proper burial traditions yet, so I've asked Khepri to mold another Topaz statue. We'll put it up somewhere in the palace, and it'll be designed with an opening so that his ashes can be held within," Larkin explained. "That way, everyone can see the great king who began this kingdom's rise from the ashes. Also, I think it's important to recognize that royalty are not more important than any other dragons. Perhaps we can erect there statues around the city, reminders of those we have lost. Maybe we can even add pieces of fur or feathers, so that their scent will remain for those of us who need a little help remembering."

"I love that idea," Age sniffed, feeling emotion well up within her. "Will we make one for Zunde?"

"Zunde?" Larkin asked, and Age's heart broke. She had forgotten that her mother had no recollection of her firstborn son.

"Yeah, you know, our clan's first archivist?" Age asked, not wanting to make her mother feel worse than she already was.

"Yes, of course, his memory must be carried on as well," Larkin agreed.

"Perfect," Age cracked a small smile and snuggled in closer to her mother. "Thank you."

"Hey, you never answered my question of where you were last night," Larkin pressed.

"It wasn't important," Age mumbled, but even as she said it, the memory of Accident returned to her. His scent still clung in his nostrils, his kindness and hospitality sparking a great warmth within her. She couldn't wait to see him again, though she wondered how long she'd be able to keep her meetings with him a secret.

tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png

dragon?did=52650538&skin=0&apparel=749,26559,12927,13792,13808,13776,13848,440&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=52950390&skin=0&apparel=754,15749&xt=dressing.png

Khepri had set to work early. Topaz's funeral had been delayed until the statue could be completed, though the snapper had offered his fire abilities to prepare the ashes before things got too messy. Still, it was important that the former king be laid to rest as fast as he could. That, and that the killer be found.

As Khepri worked, he was very aware of Nevaeh watching him. The two met up rather frequently now, but being around the gorgeous imperial still made Khepri nervous. He was afraid that someday she was going to realize she was better than him and leave, before they even got anything properly started. He hadn't even confessed his feelings to her, he was too worried she didn't feel the same way. So instead, he focused on his work.

Nevaeh said nothing as he worked, which was strange for her. Normally, the imperial couldn't stop teasing and chatting with him. He supposed the weight of Topaz's death weighed heavily on her. After all, she knew him far better than he did.

"They think I did it," Nevaeh said at last, almost too quiet for the snapper to hear.

"What?" Khepri asked, his focus too taken up by his metalwork to properly respond.

"The knife you made me, it's what was used to kill him," Nevaeh said. "They think I'm the murderer. Ulf cornered me last night, demanding to know if I knew anything."

"But you don't! You were with me that night!" Khepri said, indignant. "Did you tell him that?"

"Of course I did, do you think I'm stupid!" Nevaeh spat. "Sorry, I'm just stressed."

"Who do you think it was?" Khepri asked.

"Well, it had to be someone at the palace, when its not on my person, I usually keep the knife in my room. The only people who really know about it are Age, Heaven and-" Nevaeh swallowed. "Oh."

"What is it?" Khepri asked. He was now so involved in the conversation that he was completely unaware of his hard work melting away in the heat of the fire as it sat, unattended.

"I saw that corven, Koraki, poking around in all of the rooms the other day. I only just caught him as he was coming out of mine and Heaven's. He looked as though he was hiding something," Nevaeh admitted. "It must have been him!"

"We need to bring this news to the palace, now!" Khepri growled. He wasn't going to have Nevaeh treated like this on his watch.

"But your statue! It's melting!" Nevaeh reminded him.

"That's not important!" Khepri urged. "He's already dead, what difference does a few more days make? This is about clearing your name and making sure he doesn't kill again!"

"You're right!" Nevaeh's eyes flashed, and Khepri felt a thrill of excitement. If there was any way to show Nevaeh he cared for her, this was it.

Khepri wasted no time. Not even bothering to put out the fire burning in the forge, he urged Nevaeh out. There was no time to lose.

tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png

dragon?age=0&body=177&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=54&auth=539c3f609695a2569cb1aed3a3206abdbe71fb54&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=0&body=16&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=137&auth=ad028218ceb2481945dde7b364ece82ca435cd59&dummyext=prev.png

"It's my turn to hide now!" Scoril exclaimed. She was feeling much better since her time near the beacon. Whatever darkness had attacked her was long gone. Since then, Jett had become a good friend to the skydancer, and was really teaching her how to not hide away in her fear.

"Remember, you have to hide in a place neither of us have ever been. The whole point of this is to explore the city!" Jett's eyes flashed in determination. "After all, one day all this is going to be mine!"

"And I'll rule at your side!" Scoril exclaimed. Jett grinned, and Scoril began quivering in excitement."

"Okay then, what are you waiting for! Go hide!" Jett exclaimed. Scoril didn't need to be told twice. The young hatchling ran until she couldn't see her friend counting anymore.

Scoril looked around. This street still looked familiar, she was sure she had seen this place before. She would have to go a bit farther. Taking a turn down a dark alleyway, the skydancer continued onward, scanning her surroundings with all of her eyes wide open.

The further she went, the more anxious Scoril got. What if she got lost? What if Jett couldn't mind her? What if the darkness came back again? She tried to push all her fears aside. After all, she didn't want Jett to see her like this, but they began to grow, and with them, the flood of raw arcane energy within. If she wasn't careful, she was going to explode again soon.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light. Scoril closed all of her eyes to protect them from the blinding brightness. When she cracked them open again, she saw another dragon standing before her, like a larger form of Jett. Her heart pounded faster, and she knew it wasn't going to be too much longer before she lost control again. The skydancer turned and ran, keeping her back eyes on the newcomer to ensure she didn't follow. To her horror, the wildclaw took off after her.
dragon?did=53297804&skin=0&apparel=25797,25793,4788,442&xt=dressing.png

"Wait! Come back! I don't know where I am! The last thing I remember is running and-" The wildclaw trailed off to catch her breath, but Scoril didn't slow. Still, the wildclaw had longer legs than she did, and she was gaining on her.

"Please! Stay away from me! I don't want to hurt you!" Scoril squeaked, her magical energy growing painfully inside of her. She wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to keep the magic inside, and stopped her running.

"Why would you-" The wildclaw began. "Oh!" The magic exploded.

Scoril could hardly dare to open her eyes. Tears began to form. She had killed another, she just knew it. She had tried to hard but the wildclaw didn't listen. And now-

"Hey kid, are you okay?" The wildclaw's voice broke through Scoril's panic. The skydancer opened her eyes and stared in disbelief at the newcomer. There was not a scratch on her. In fact, the only difference was the faint glow of the circuitry that laced her body.

"You're alive," Scoril breathed, feeling an intense sense of relief.

"What, do you think I don't know how to cast a simple shield charm? What sort of battle mage do you take me for!" The wildclaw asked, smiling.

"Battle- mage?" Scoril asked.

"Yeah. Hey, do you want help with that? It seems like you don't have a good handle on your powers yet. I could teach you if you wanted," The wildclaw offered, holding out a hand to help Scoril off the ground. "I'm Falcon, by the way. What's your name?"

"Scoril," The hatchling responded, smiling and blinking happily.

"Well, Scoril, it's nice to meet you! Let's try to get that magic of yours under control!" Falcon grinned ear to ear, and for the first time ever, Scoril felt as though things might actually be alright.

First of all, Falcon is stunning and I literally cannot believe I got her. She makes me so happy!

Second of all, CleverDual had a great idea for a new Pinkerlocke rule. She suggested that if she gets a familiar pull on the same day that someone dies, that I can use that familiar pull to save their life. Now, this will only work if it's a familiar pull, not an apparel pull, and only if its pulled on the same day that the dragon falls in the Coli. I also have the option of using it to get a new dragon instead, but I can't do both. I like this rule, and I like having some glimmer of hope of potentially saving a dead dragon, so I'm going to be implementing it!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png

Also, sorry for the double ping, but I just want to let you all know that tomorrow morning, I'm leaving to go camping and won't be able to write again until Saturday (at the earliest) when I get back! So if you don't hear from me for a little while, that's why!

Also, sorry for the double ping, but I just want to let you all know that tomorrow morning, I'm leaving to go camping and won't be able to write again until Saturday (at the earliest) when I get back! So if you don't hear from me for a little while, that's why!
yay scoril has friends now

yay scoril has friends now

8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
@MisterMylez

She sure does!!!
@MisterMylez

She sure does!!!
oh i missed the post between topaz's death and this and accident is wonderful
oh i missed the post between topaz's death and this and accident is wonderful
@Petall So many interesting developments here! I like how Age is trying to arrange the line of succession, plus how Khepri and the others are trying to crack the case. I'd completely forgotten Koraki -- he's a viable suspect as well. I agree, Falcon's a stunner! She's heckin' pretty and I like how her Circuit figures into her abilities. I'm glad she and Scoril found and befriended each other. [emoji=pink gem size=1] Have fun on your camping trip! Stay safe and don't let the bugs bite. X3
@Petall So many interesting developments here! I like how Age is trying to arrange the line of succession, plus how Khepri and the others are trying to crack the case. I'd completely forgotten Koraki -- he's a viable suspect as well.

I agree, Falcon's a stunner! She's heckin' pretty and I like how her Circuit figures into her abilities. I'm glad she and Scoril found and befriended each other.

Have fun on your camping trip! Stay safe and don't let the bugs bite. X3
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@MisterMylez

Thank you! I know I shouldn't have favourites, but he's definitely my favourite.

@Disillusionist

I fell now that I have a solid plot that I know the answer to (rather than relying on pull to help me determine which path I'm going to take), I'm falling into the same rhythm I found with Windkeep Tower! It's very exciting, I'm learning so much from writing a Pinkerlocke!!!

Thank you!!! I still am in shock every time I look at her! I thought for sure I'd get another Khepri or Accident! (I mean, nothing against them, but they aren't usually the genes I go for in dragons!)

Thank you!!! I'm really looking forward to it! I'm going to do so much reading!
@MisterMylez

Thank you! I know I shouldn't have favourites, but he's definitely my favourite.

@Disillusionist

I fell now that I have a solid plot that I know the answer to (rather than relying on pull to help me determine which path I'm going to take), I'm falling into the same rhythm I found with Windkeep Tower! It's very exciting, I'm learning so much from writing a Pinkerlocke!!!

Thank you!!! I still am in shock every time I look at her! I thought for sure I'd get another Khepri or Accident! (I mean, nothing against them, but they aren't usually the genes I go for in dragons!)

Thank you!!! I'm really looking forward to it! I'm going to do so much reading!
s a m e

s a m e

1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 141 142