Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG 2019] Sounds of Nature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Spriggan I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please! Let me know if I'm early and need to delete this post ^^
@Spriggan I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please! Let me know if I'm early and need to delete this post ^^

Projects | Wishlist | Hibernal Den Needs

Pk8o4.gif 3EOL3.gif 4NNvk.gif YX3Kz.gif qGGsF.gif DDTDp.gif
@Ankhiale86

You're fine, I'll add you right now :)
@Ankhiale86

You're fine, I'll add you right now :)
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
[columns] [indent] [nextcol] [font=verdana][size=4] You meet Willa at the edge of the Viridian Labyrinth ready to start your tour. But where's your guide...? Almost immediately you hear rustling in the grass behind you, and the soft padding of fledgling paws. This must be the guide for the Everbloom Gardens! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441046/44104538_350.png[/img] [/center] [font=verdana][size=4][i]"Hiya, I'm Wren! Sorry I'm late, this is my first time giving a tour.... I can't wait to show you the Everbloom Gardens, there's so many different kinds of flowers here! If we're lucky we might see a Flora Cerdae! Anyways, I'm supposed to give you this map, incase you get lost, but don't worry you won't, I super duper promise!"[/i] [font=verdana][size=4]Wren hands you a small map of the Viridian Labyrinth, detailing each region. You find the Everbloom Gardens and begin to read.[/font][/size] [center][b]"The lush, tropical growth of Everbloom Gardens entices the senses: beautiful tri-colored hummingbirds flit between blossoms, weaving a nectar-rich symphony in the brilliant flowers that blanket the forest floor and perfume the humid breeze. Succulent, low-hanging fruits grow ripe in trees on rivulets fed from deep pools of crystal-clear water. Fledgling dragons can begin their journey in the relative safety of the low-growing flora."[/b][/center] [font=verdana][size=4][i]"Oh! one last thing, could you find us a little song to listen to while we walk? That'd be great!"[/i][/font][/size] [center]Try and pick out a song you think matches the Everbloom Gardens region. Make sure you ping me, @Spriggen![/center] [/font][/size] [nextcol] [indent] [/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RVlaJK2.png[/img][/center] [size=1]@Ankhiale86 @latchkey @LilyDragonQueen @Cheshly @CroisEnToi @xeidai @TroubleinSevens @yellowstarfish @BlackRayser @Saronai @Sandscape @IronPen @ryttu3k @Nocturnea @Alastriona1 @RubieKanary @BlackRayser @Scatterspark @wingworm @Katsuokai @Korwa @Garbage227 @jbapple @Watercolour @tigressRising @Hyllin @LadyOfTheSkies @Sarluna @Snek @MoonlitCacti @Rosie1450 @Sidegrinder @Hinumi @Gremliin @RugaQwarrcall @Eialyne @Fallenarrow @MandragoraAutumn @DarkWolf133 @odakotarose @oldred100 @RecursionErr0r @KnightYumi @bonstrosity @Sillette @idlewildly @Cheshly @HauntedCrow[/size]

You meet Willa at the edge of the Viridian Labyrinth ready to start your tour. But where's your guide...?
Almost immediately you hear rustling in the grass behind you, and the soft padding of fledgling paws. This must be the guide for the Everbloom Gardens!

44104538_350.png

"Hiya, I'm Wren! Sorry I'm late, this is my first time giving a tour.... I can't wait to show you the Everbloom Gardens, there's so many different kinds of flowers here! If we're lucky we might see a Flora Cerdae! Anyways, I'm supposed to give you this map, incase you get lost, but don't worry you won't, I super duper promise!"

Wren hands you a small map of the Viridian Labyrinth, detailing each region. You find the Everbloom Gardens and begin to read.

"The lush, tropical growth of Everbloom Gardens entices the senses: beautiful tri-colored hummingbirds flit between blossoms, weaving a nectar-rich symphony in the brilliant flowers that blanket the forest floor and perfume the humid breeze. Succulent, low-hanging fruits grow ripe in trees on rivulets fed from deep pools of crystal-clear water. Fledgling dragons can begin their journey in the relative safety of the low-growing flora."

"Oh! one last thing, could you find us a little song to listen to while we walk? That'd be great!"

Try and pick out a song you think matches the Everbloom Gardens region. Make sure you ping me, @Spriggen!
RVlaJK2.png

@Ankhiale86 @latchkey @LilyDragonQueen @Cheshly @CroisEnToi @xeidai @TroubleinSevens @yellowstarfish @BlackRayser @Saronai @Sandscape @IronPen @ryttu3k @Nocturnea @Alastriona1 @RubieKanary @BlackRayser @Scatterspark @wingworm @Katsuokai @Korwa @Garbage227 @jbapple @Watercolour @tigressRising @Hyllin @LadyOfTheSkies @Sarluna @Snek @MoonlitCacti @Rosie1450 @Sidegrinder @Hinumi @Gremliin @RugaQwarrcall @Eialyne @Fallenarrow @MandragoraAutumn @DarkWolf133 @odakotarose @oldred100 @RecursionErr0r @KnightYumi @bonstrosity @Sillette @idlewildly @Cheshly @HauntedCrow

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
Please add me to the pinglist!

Username: bittersweetlove
Theme of the Day: Everbloom Gardens
Link to Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpix_QaCi08
Reason for picking this song: Whenever I go on nature walks, since I've played Story of Seasons I always play this song. It's so upbeat, happy, and just embodies spring!
Please add me to the pinglist!

Username: bittersweetlove
Link to Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpix_QaCi08
Reason for picking this song: Whenever I go on nature walks, since I've played Story of Seasons I always play this song. It's so upbeat, happy, and just embodies spring!
4Pyee6b.png ZRxiLnz.gif
I love friends!!
I love talking with friends!!
I accept hatchling messages!!!
Feel free to say hi!!!! :D
Excited to see everyones entries! :)
Excited to see everyones entries! :)

booS p r i g g a n

@bittersweetlove

Sure thing! Make sure to ping me next time, or I won't see your entry :)
@bittersweetlove

Sure thing! Make sure to ping me next time, or I won't see your entry :)

booS p r i g g a n

Username: @Sandscape
Link to Song: Run Wild by Laney Jones
Reason for picking this song: It talks about adventure and has a carefree aspect of it. The song is relatively upbeat, and its one of my favorites to listen to whenever I read outside.

Username: @Sandscape
Link to Song: Run Wild by Laney Jones
Reason for picking this song: It talks about adventure and has a carefree aspect of it. The song is relatively upbeat, and its one of my favorites to listen to whenever I read outside.

tumblr_o9xp7diTj51tv56zio1_250.png
@Spriggan Can you put me on the pinglist, please?

Username: Wylin
Link to Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF4oXnglfWs
Reason for picking this song: Even though it's not really my kind of music, this song always hits me with a sense of how grand nature is in every sense of the word.
@Spriggan Can you put me on the pinglist, please?

Username: Wylin
Link to Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF4oXnglfWs
Reason for picking this song: Even though it's not really my kind of music, this song always hits me with a sense of how grand nature is in every sense of the word.
@Wylin

Sure thing :)
@Wylin

Sure thing :)

booS p r i g g a n

[b]Username:[/b] Sidegrinder [b]Theme of the Day:[/b] Everbloom Gardens [b]Link to Song:[/b] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTfWwhNJmpY]Class of 3000 - On The Farm[/url] [b]Reason for picking this song:[/b] I was feeling nostalgic for this show, so I thought that I would share a bit of it. Plus, I believe that this song fits with this festival's farming theme. [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
Username: Sidegrinder
Link to Song: Class of 3000 - On The Farm
Reason for picking this song: I was feeling nostalgic for this show, so I thought that I would share a bit of it. Plus, I believe that this song fits with this festival's farming theme.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14