Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 88 89
Reverie looks *fantastic*! I love how shiny and liquidy you can make capsule look ;v; incredible art as always!
Reverie looks *fantastic*! I love how shiny and liquidy you can make capsule look ;v; incredible art as always!
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
Okay, all of those are beautiful and my eyes have been blessed.
Okay, all of those are beautiful and my eyes have been blessed.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
[emoji=bogsneak love size=2][emoji=bogsneak star size=2][emoji=coatl love size=2][emoji=coatl star size=2][emoji=fae love size=2][emoji=fae star size=2][emoji=gaoler love size=2][emoji=gaoler star size=2][emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=guardian star size=2][emoji=mirror love size=2][emoji=mirror star size=2][emoji=nocturne love size=2][emoji=nocturne star size=2][emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2][emoji=pearlcatcher star size=2][emoji=ridgeback love size=2][emoji=ridgeback star size=2][emoji=spiral love size=2][emoji=spiral star size=2][emoji=tundra love size=2][emoji=tundra star size=2] A R T

A R T
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
ohhhhh pretty!! i do adore your style, and i envy your skill in traditional art, it's so nice and clean. :D
ohhhhh pretty!! i do adore your style, and i envy your skill in traditional art, it's so nice and clean. :D
an ossifrage; a large red-and-brown vulture in profile, standing and facing left kaivyrin or ossifrage
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
[b][i]Day One Hundred Seventy:[/i][/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3130414][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/31305/3130414.png[/img][/url][/center] Asnofre threw aside the data pad with a growl of frustration. She couldn’t deny it anymore; she had lost them. She had managed to track them all through the Shifting Expanse and so far into Light territory and yet now she couldn’t find a single trace of them. She had to admit that she had lost the trail many days ago while trying to avoid some rather nasty areas filled with a darkness she couldn’t describe. The road had become remarkably perilous lately. Now she couldn’t help but wonder if these dragons had gone through all the places that she had deemed best to find a way around. A grim thought indeed, considering what she’s already seen. Glumly, she accepted the fact that she might not ever find their trail again; but she had a promise to keep. She picked up the data pad again and brushed it off with some regret. After all, it wasn’t its fault that she’d gone astray. Bringing up her catalogue of maps, she examined the area around her. She may not know where they were now, but she knew where they were going. Perhaps, if fate allowed, even right to… Her heart leapt as she realized what she was looking at on her screen. She was far closer to the Shadow border than she thought she was. A little further, and she might have seen the thick tree line for herself. There was still a nostalgic piece inside of her that missed the cover of the Tangled Wood. It is her place of birth, to be fair. She would be happy to pay it a visit now, after all these years. She would love to see the old hollow tree that made Roksana’s lair and the centerpiece of old Duskhollow. The small village of dens encircled and protected by a thick, partial dome of brambles interrupted by one modest gate. She spent some time in thought and when she came to her decision, she nodded to herself and packed her things with a quick efficiency to set off. It was only a hunch, but she had a feeling the Shadowbinder would find it most amusing to draw Duskhollow back to its origins. If she were to guess, the small dragon clan would find themselves in her first home. So, she would find it again and meet them there. As she spied the darker trees ahead that marked the Tangled Wood, she had this inexplicable feeling that everything was coming together. ----- [item=depin hide] Speaking of characters I haven't mentioned in a while. Let's not forget about Asnofre! ----- Backlog: [item=vibrant savanna pelt] [item=warbeast tusk] [item=silver horn] [item=ambush] [item=ambush] ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x2 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59 @Midwinter @RadioReprise @Yetti @Samiky @Snapshadow @Rhombulus @Kaivyrin @KrazKitCat @BoulderEnder
Day One Hundred Seventy:
3130414.png
Asnofre threw aside the data pad with a growl of frustration. She couldn’t deny it anymore; she had lost them. She had managed to track them all through the Shifting Expanse and so far into Light territory and yet now she couldn’t find a single trace of them. She had to admit that she had lost the trail many days ago while trying to avoid some rather nasty areas filled with a darkness she couldn’t describe. The road had become remarkably perilous lately. Now she couldn’t help but wonder if these dragons had gone through all the places that she had deemed best to find a way around. A grim thought indeed, considering what she’s already seen. Glumly, she accepted the fact that she might not ever find their trail again; but she had a promise to keep.

She picked up the data pad again and brushed it off with some regret. After all, it wasn’t its fault that she’d gone astray. Bringing up her catalogue of maps, she examined the area around her. She may not know where they were now, but she knew where they were going. Perhaps, if fate allowed, even right to…

Her heart leapt as she realized what she was looking at on her screen. She was far closer to the Shadow border than she thought she was. A little further, and she might have seen the thick tree line for herself. There was still a nostalgic piece inside of her that missed the cover of the Tangled Wood. It is her place of birth, to be fair. She would be happy to pay it a visit now, after all these years. She would love to see the old hollow tree that made Roksana’s lair and the centerpiece of old Duskhollow. The small village of dens encircled and protected by a thick, partial dome of brambles interrupted by one modest gate.

She spent some time in thought and when she came to her decision, she nodded to herself and packed her things with a quick efficiency to set off.

It was only a hunch, but she had a feeling the Shadowbinder would find it most amusing to draw Duskhollow back to its origins. If she were to guess, the small dragon clan would find themselves in her first home. So, she would find it again and meet them there.

As she spied the darker trees ahead that marked the Tangled Wood, she had this inexplicable feeling that everything was coming together.
Depin Hide
Speaking of characters I haven't mentioned in a while. Let's not forget about Asnofre!
Backlog:
Vibrant Savanna Pelt Warbeast Tusk Silver Horn Ambush Ambush
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x2
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59 @Midwinter @RadioReprise @Yetti @Samiky @Snapshadow @Rhombulus @Kaivyrin @KrazKitCat @BoulderEnder
those two ambushes scare me [emoji=coatl scared size=2]
those two ambushes scare me
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Eyyyyy! Asnofre! I had almost forgotten about her, it's good to see her again! I'm really looking forward to seeing her reunite (or unite? She hasn't met most of them.) with the Shadowbound! I'm starting to get so hyped about seeing them settle!
Eyyyyy! Asnofre! I had almost forgotten about her, it's good to see her again! I'm really looking forward to seeing her reunite (or unite? She hasn't met most of them.) with the Shadowbound! I'm starting to get so hyped about seeing them settle!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
is the end coming please no
is the end coming please no
flc0nOM.png
[b][i]Day One Hundred Seventy One:[/i][/b] [center][item=copperband butterflyfish] Rolled Meirwen, Tremayne, and Adrasteia. 30 battles. [item=spotted seabeak] Rolled Ailana, Einar, and Adrasteia. 30 battles. [item=shiny anole] Rolled Bladebeak, Sonance, and Vayne. 40 battles. [item=ambush] [b]Coin Flip: Tails (false)[/b] Rolled Hope, Tremayne, and Ailana. 26 battles. [item=ambush] [b]Coin Flip: Heads (true)[/b] Rolled Einar, Bladebeak, and Vayne. ----- Backlog: [item=vibrant savanna pelt] [item=warbeast tusk] [item=silver horn] [i]I'm catching up.[/i] ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x2
Day One Hundred Seventy One:
Copperband Butterflyfish
Rolled Meirwen, Tremayne, and Adrasteia.
30 battles.
Spotted Seabeak
Rolled Ailana, Einar, and Adrasteia.
30 battles.
Shiny Anole
Rolled Bladebeak, Sonance, and Vayne.
40 battles.
Ambush
Coin Flip: Tails (false)
Rolled Hope, Tremayne, and Ailana.
26 battles.

Ambush
Coin Flip: Heads (true)
Rolled Einar, Bladebeak, and Vayne.
Backlog:
Vibrant Savanna Pelt Warbeast Tusk Silver Horn
I'm catching up.
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x2
[b][i]Day One Hundred Seventy One Part Two:[/i][/b] “May I ask you a question?...” Alkaios looked up at the source of the query to see Vayne hovering over him. For a dragon as big as the Imperial was, her voice was remarkably soft. Almost soothing. Perhaps that’s why he was surprised to see the uneasiness in her eyes as she addressed him. “Sure? What is it?” he asked curiously. The orange eyes shifted away shyly for a moment before Vayne found her words again. “Do you know… who is after us?” she inquired quietly. He blinked and cast his gaze about to locate his sister. Adrasteia was currently playing with Reverie and Hope and wasn’t listening to their conversation. “Well… yes,” he mumbled. More clearly, he said, “It’s a group of harpies called Talona’s Vengeance. They’ve been… chasing the Shadowbound since they were in the Shifting Expanse.” “All that way?” Vayne replied, aghast. “Why?” He shook his head. “They just hate dragons, I guess,” he answered, shrugging and looking away. “And they have a personal vendetta against the Shadowbound, so far as I understand, though I couldn’t tell you why. You would have to ask Capricious or Blithe.” “I see…” she murmured, mulling over this information. “And… they’re really that dangerous?” “’Course they are,” Sonance suddenly quipped from the Imperial’s other side, making them both jump. She had a rather distinctive, almost accusing frown on her face; the only expression he’d seen from her as of late. “They’re responsible for the deaths of several Shadowbound members, including my brother. Dangerous enough for you?” “She didn’t mean it like that, Sonance,” Alkaios interjected, jumping to Vayne’s defense. “No! Not at all!” the Imperial said quickly, looking stricken. “That’s horrible, I’m so sorry…” “Aren’t we all,” the Spiral groused, flying on ahead to twist about Ylva’s antlers. Vayne stared after her, then stared down at her claws ashamedly. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean-“ “It’s not you; this path has been hard for all of us,” Tremayne spoke up, having come by as well. Alkaios couldn’t help but notice how worn and tired the Snapper appeared. They had always been a quiet soul, but it had become more prominent as of late. However, as always, before the Mirror had a chance to say anything, Tremayne had moved on out of reach. This caused him to let out a sigh, drooping toward the ground. Sometimes, he wished the journey would be over already. He had been travelling all his life on a trail where danger and death seemed to lurk around every corner. It would be nice, he thought, to just have a place to call home, where he and all of his loved ones would be safe. A cry from above interrupted his thoughts and his head shot up, fully alert. It took him a moment to realize the sound was a joyous one, and turning his attention to the sky he saw Blithe and Capricious coming down in excited spirals. “I can see it!” Blithe was shouting, twisting about in triumph. “The Tangled Wood! We’re almost there!” The moment the words left his mouth a shriek sounded in the trees around them. Their happiness turned to fear and everyone jumped to gaze about them wildly. There they were, with their spears readied in their talons and their blood red masks glaring in at them. There were no plumed masks among them, but one of them raised their spear. “We are Talona’s Vengeance!” the harpy screeched. “We avenge Tülay! For you, there is no escape!” ----- [item=vibrant savanna pelt] [i]Cliffhangerrrr.[/i] ----- Backlog: [item=warbeast tusk] [item=silver horn] ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59 @Midwinter @RadioReprise @Yetti @Samiky @Snapshadow @Rhombulus @Kaivyrin @KrazKitCat @BoulderEnder
Day One Hundred Seventy One Part Two:

“May I ask you a question?...”

Alkaios looked up at the source of the query to see Vayne hovering over him. For a dragon as big as the Imperial was, her voice was remarkably soft. Almost soothing. Perhaps that’s why he was surprised to see the uneasiness in her eyes as she addressed him.

“Sure? What is it?” he asked curiously. The orange eyes shifted away shyly for a moment before Vayne found her words again.

“Do you know… who is after us?” she inquired quietly. He blinked and cast his gaze about to locate his sister. Adrasteia was currently playing with Reverie and Hope and wasn’t listening to their conversation.

“Well… yes,” he mumbled. More clearly, he said, “It’s a group of harpies called Talona’s Vengeance. They’ve been… chasing the Shadowbound since they were in the Shifting Expanse.”

“All that way?” Vayne replied, aghast. “Why?”

He shook his head. “They just hate dragons, I guess,” he answered, shrugging and looking away. “And they have a personal vendetta against the Shadowbound, so far as I understand, though I couldn’t tell you why. You would have to ask Capricious or Blithe.”

“I see…” she murmured, mulling over this information. “And… they’re really that dangerous?”

“’Course they are,” Sonance suddenly quipped from the Imperial’s other side, making them both jump. She had a rather distinctive, almost accusing frown on her face; the only expression he’d seen from her as of late. “They’re responsible for the deaths of several Shadowbound members, including my brother. Dangerous enough for you?”

“She didn’t mean it like that, Sonance,” Alkaios interjected, jumping to Vayne’s defense.

“No! Not at all!” the Imperial said quickly, looking stricken. “That’s horrible, I’m so sorry…”

“Aren’t we all,” the Spiral groused, flying on ahead to twist about Ylva’s antlers. Vayne stared after her, then stared down at her claws ashamedly.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean-“

“It’s not you; this path has been hard for all of us,” Tremayne spoke up, having come by as well. Alkaios couldn’t help but notice how worn and tired the Snapper appeared. They had always been a quiet soul, but it had become more prominent as of late. However, as always, before the Mirror had a chance to say anything, Tremayne had moved on out of reach. This caused him to let out a sigh, drooping toward the ground. Sometimes, he wished the journey would be over already. He had been travelling all his life on a trail where danger and death seemed to lurk around every corner. It would be nice, he thought, to just have a place to call home, where he and all of his loved ones would be safe.
A cry from above interrupted his thoughts and his head shot up, fully alert. It took him a moment to realize the sound was a joyous one, and turning his attention to the sky he saw Blithe and Capricious coming down in excited spirals.

“I can see it!” Blithe was shouting, twisting about in triumph. “The Tangled Wood! We’re almost there!”

The moment the words left his mouth a shriek sounded in the trees around them. Their happiness turned to fear and everyone jumped to gaze about them wildly. There they were, with their spears readied in their talons and their blood red masks glaring in at them. There were no plumed masks among them, but one of them raised their spear.

“We are Talona’s Vengeance!” the harpy screeched. “We avenge Tülay! For you, there is no escape!”
Vibrant Savanna Pelt
Cliffhangerrrr.
Backlog:
Warbeast Tusk Silver Horn
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59 @Midwinter @RadioReprise @Yetti @Samiky @Snapshadow @Rhombulus @Kaivyrin @KrazKitCat @BoulderEnder
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 88 89