Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 88 89
I just read through land oh no. Not breee.....

...at least capricious is still alive.
I just read through land oh no. Not breee.....

...at least capricious is still alive.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
This Locke inspired so much on doing mine and now I'm just so afraid losing my own dragons haha

But seriously. If Capricious dies too, i'm gonna cry so. Don't. Die. Fae. Girl.
This Locke inspired so much on doing mine and now I'm just so afraid losing my own dragons haha

But seriously. If Capricious dies too, i'm gonna cry so. Don't. Die. Fae. Girl.
Everything moves.
i swear, this 'locke is gonna be the death of me. first baines, and now bree! i dont know if my heart can handle it... [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
i swear, this 'locke is gonna be the death of me. first baines, and now bree! i dont know if my heart can handle it...
wind_small.png ico_bleed.pngJrZGMGx.png
ico_poison.pngtqGkHih.png
ico_slow.pngIrmwTXC.png
ico_virus.pngjy4N1pw.png
@Samiky It's makes me happy to hear that I'm inspiring others to start their own Pinkerlockes! And yeah, there's always that fear of losing your dragons... but at least it makes for a good story?
And yes. I will totally be crying with you if Capricious dies.

@chewynoodles D: I wish I could say it's gonna get better, but I did just get two battle stones in the past three days... oh boy.
@Samiky It's makes me happy to hear that I'm inspiring others to start their own Pinkerlockes! And yeah, there's always that fear of losing your dragons... but at least it makes for a good story?
And yes. I will totally be crying with you if Capricious dies.

@chewynoodles D: I wish I could say it's gonna get better, but I did just get two battle stones in the past three days... oh boy.
[b][i]Day One Hundred Fifty:[/i][/b] [center][item=discipline] [b]Coin Flip:[/b] Heads (true) Rolled Erebos, Amosis, and Tremayne.[/center] ----- [b][i]Day One Hundred Fifty One:[/i][/b] [center][item=topaz guppy] Rolled Einar, Alkaios, and Reverie. Coli Loot: [item=wildwood owl] Given to Reverie. Reverie is level 5. Alkaios is level 6. Einar is level 8.[/center] ----- [b][i]Day One Hundred Fifty Two:[/i][/b] [center][item=scholar] [b]Coin Flip:[/b] Heads (true) Rolled Alkaios, Bladebeak, and Amosis. [i]-screaming-[/i]
Day One Hundred Fifty:
Discipline
Coin Flip: Heads (true)
Rolled Erebos, Amosis, and Tremayne.

Day One Hundred Fifty One:
Topaz Guppy
Rolled Einar, Alkaios, and Reverie.
Coli Loot: Wildwood Owl
Given to Reverie.

Reverie is level 5.
Alkaios is level 6.
Einar is level 8.

Day One Hundred Fifty Two:
Scholar
Coin Flip: Heads (true)
Rolled Alkaios, Bladebeak, and Amosis.

-screaming-
I wish I could have some more battle stuff and food coz all I'm getting are meterials and trinkets and I seriously don't have time to finish commissions so new drawings haha no.
I'll gladly take some of your battle stones : p
Also gasp
I wish I could have some more battle stuff and food coz all I'm getting are meterials and trinkets and I seriously don't have time to finish commissions so new drawings haha no.
I'll gladly take some of your battle stones : p
Also gasp
Everything moves.
[b][i]Day One Hundred Fifty Three:[/i][/b] The Shadowbound had finally resumed some semblance of routine. Those injured were now finally recovered enough that their wounds were mere scars and memories. This left time to attend to their youngest, growing dragons to teach and train. Reverie and Hope proved inquisitive and studious, always happy for a chance to expand their knowledge. The Tundra, on the other hand, seemed to prefer the training Einar gave her. If a Tundra they could even call her any more. It was a while before they realized that despite her breed’s usual diet of only plants, the orange dragon had been taking after Einar and been eating meat as well. Not only that, but her horns were beginning to grow large and gnarled, so her play fighting with Reverie and Hope had to be transferred to Alkaios, who could take her “soft” hits more readily. Even then, she had already grown even larger than him; hadn’t his mother told him that Tundras were typically smaller than Mirrors? Not that it bothered him much, just that the image that Ehsan had built in his head about what Tundras were like didn’t quite seem to fit her. “Do you smell that?” Tundra (which is what they had simply been calling her) asked from beside him, her nose up in the air. Reverie, who was riding on her back with Hope, looked up from his sketches and also sniffed at the air. “I don’t smell anything…” he said, shrugging lightly with his fins. “Your nose isn’t as good as hers,” Hope pointed out, removing a dead twig from his wildwood owl’s wing. “What is it, Tun?” “I’m not sure, I’ve never smelled it before,” she confessed. Wrinkling her nose, she added, “But it smells… gross.” “Sure it wasn’t just Hope passing wind?” Reverie asked dryly, earning himself a thwack on the head from his sister. “Don’t you think I’d know if it were any of us?” Tundra scoffed. “No it’s… bad.” “Bad how?” Alkaios asked. She had a peculiar expression on her face that was starting to worry him. She had been quite fearless up until this point, not even quailing in the face of Bladebeak’s Cinderhoof, but now she looked disturbed. She struggled to answer him for several moments before she shook her head. “Nevermind. Probably just my imagination,” she shrugged. “[i]Stop[/i].” Einar’s voice rang out strong over their heads and the entire party halted in its tracks. Blithe and Capricious zipped up to the front of the band. “What is it?” Alkaios could hear the Spiral ask, and the Mirror reared back up on his haunches to see over Tremayne’s back in front of him. Reverie and Hope both perched themselves on Tundra’s horns for a better look as the larger dragon craned her neck. “We need to find a different path,” the Gaoler was saying. The others glanced at each other; the forest beyond where they stood looked exactly the same as the one they were standing in. “Why?” Blithe asked slowly, squinting through the trees in an attempt to see what the Gaoler was worried about. “This area doesn’t smell right,” Einar replied. “We should go around.” “It doesn’ smell right?” Bladebeak grumbled. “What is that supposed t’ even mean?” “It means it could be dangerous,” the Gaoler answered shortly. “This entire wilderness is dangerous,” Ehsan snapped at him, making Amosis wince beside her. “What makes this place any different?” The Gaoler shook his head and turned back to Blithe. “Though I think it would be wise to take a different road, I recognize I do not hold authority over this clan. The choice is yours.” The Spiral twisted in the air in discomfort at this. With Baines gone, everyone had been looking to him to lead the Shadowbound, but as Alkaios grew older, he’d come to realize that Blithe didn’t hold the mantle as well as the old Mirror had. Having the responsibility of the clan seemed to almost physically weight too heavy on him, and for the past few weeks, he had been deferring to Einar’s judgement. Now that he was put on the spot, however, he had to make a decision; Alkaios felt rather sorry for him. Blithe turned to the Raptorik standing next to him and asked Aysun, “Do you know of any other good ways past this area?” Serhat put the question to her in their own tongue, and she shook her head and spoke. “This way most safe,” Serhat translated for her, nodding through the trees. “Other ways filled with Old Places, much Darkness.” Einar actually seemed surprised at this news and frowned, staring out toward the hidden horizon. Alkaios shuddered; he’d come to know what the Darkness meant, even if he only understood it so far to know that it had taken his brother. His poor brother. Blithe wavered another minute before he shook his head. “I’m sorry, Einar. But we have to take this path.” The Gaoler was obviously displeased, but he merely dipped his head in respectful acknowledgement. The group began to move again, but they were now oddly hushed. As if by being quiet, they could avoid whatever danger that might be lurking in the sun-dappled forest. After nearly half an hour of uninterrupted walking, however, that fear began to ease. Sonance and Meirwen picked their chatter back up first, and then the others. Reverie went back to his sketching with Hope looking over his shoulder, heckling him every once in a while about his work. “Is that supposed to be Bladebeak?” “No, it’s a tree!” “Really? That’s an awful spikey tree.” “Those are the branches, I haven’t put any leaves on it yet.” “You’re not going to try drawing every leaf individually, are you?” “I’m figuring that out!” “Sure- Alkaios, you ok?” The Mirror had tripped and quickly righted himself with an extra spring. “I’m fine!” he said cheerily, though glancing over his shoulder he couldn’t tell what he’d tripped over. Must have been just a moment of clumsiness. Then Meirwen let out a yelp, stumbling into Tremayne. “What happened?” Sonance asked her friend, drifting along upside down to look at her. “I don’t know-“ The Snapper was cut off as Cattail gave a start, jumping up on Meirwen’s back and panicking Clarkia. “Hey, what are you-“ Suddenly the solid earth around them began to heave. The air was filled with surprised roars and fearful screams as [i]things [/i]began to spring out of the ground and latch on to their legs, dragging them down. Some of them were fast enough to get into the air before they were caught, but Alkaios wasn’t fast enough. Before he could even get his wings spread, needle sharp pains gripped at his limbs. Looking down, he recognized the things as stranglers, but like no stranglers he had ever seen. Their brilliant, flowering colors were streaked through with black lines and their eyes were blank and dark. And there were hundreds – no [i]thousands [/i]of them, roiling and squirming and biting each other to get at him. He swiped at and bit at them as well to get free, but for each one he threw away, two more would take its place. In a fearful moment, he thought – knew – that he was going to die. An earsplitting screech struck him along with the force of another dragon, tearing bodily at his captors. Mother! He tried to cry out to her, but she was all rage and fury, ripping at the creatures to free him. Another weight dropped in next to him and he caught sight of his father’s bright white scales. Alkaios produced a flash of light from his palm in a burst of insight and the weight pulling him down was loosened. It must have worked on his parents too because they both beat into the air, dragging him between them. Then Amosis’s presence vanished – he had been pulled back down toward the mass, this time on his back so they had his wings. Ehsan screamed and lunged back toward him, but he screamed back at her. “[i]No![/i]” he called out. “Get clear!” When she didn’t listen, he kicked against her chest as hard as he could, sending her back into the air and further into the stranglers. Alkaios could do nothing but watch in horror as he disappeared beneath the dark writhing bodies. Ehsan cried out and aimed to dive in after her mate, but Alkaios jolted into action, catching at her. “Mother, [i]stop[/i]! Stop, [i]I don’t want to lose you too![/i]” he sobbed, just now feeling the tears flooding down his face. She let out the most awful, mournful sound, but she turned back to grip onto him, letting him lead her away from the reaching maws. Now free to look elsewhere, he now saw Erebos also disappearing into the mass of stranglers after one last effort to push Meirwen and Tremayne onto solid ground. In another corner, Einar was keeping the stranglers away from him, Tundra, and Heleen by use of his earth abilities, crushing the monsters beneath solid rock. “Tremayne! Now!” he roared at the Snapper once he saw they were standing. Tremayne, though stunned, seemed to understand what to do and he and Einar reared up together to slam their foreclaws down onto the earth. The ground trembled and convulsed, deepening the pit of stranglers before folding itself over top of them. There was one last resounding crack which echoed around them. And then the dreaded silence fell. After a moment of watching the ground to be sure no more corrupted beasts would erupt from it, Alkaios began to lead his mother back down to land. Before they could reach the other gathering Shadowbound, Ehsan suddenly tore herself away from him. Whirling around, he saw her slam bodily into Einar, who grunted in surprise and just barely managed to roll with her momentum. “[i]WE COULD HAVE SAVED THEM![/i]” she shrieked in his face, trying to tear into him. He fended her off expertly, but even when he pushed her off, she came at him again. “[i]WE COULD HAVE SAVED THEM, BUT YOU KILLED THEM! YOU KILLED HIM![/i]” “[i]Mother![/i]” Alkaios tried to intercede, shaken up and at a loss. “Stay back,” Einar ordered him, now resigned to taking her attacks. “[i]Don’t tell my son what to do![/i]” “Mother, please! Stop!” Alkaios cried. “Stop- [i]IT WON’T BRING THEM BACK![/i]” That finally made her stop. She stood there, gasping for breath and staring at the ground. Alkaios collapsed, now crying too hard to be able to see. The sound must have drawn Ehsan’s attention, because suddenly she was standing over him, stroking his crests almost frantically. “Alkaios? Alkaios, are you hurt? Are you bleeding?” she asked fretfully. He managed to shake his head, though his legs were starting to sting from the bite marks. He thought he could hear others approaching, though they stayed a distance from them. “We need to move away from this place,” Einar’s voice spoke, and Ehsan immediately rounded on him. Before she could say anything, Alkaios reached up to pull at her neck. “[i]It’s not his fault[/i],” he choked out. “[i]It won’t bring them back[/i].” A shudder ran through her, but she at least didn’t ignore him or protest this time. As the others continued their conversation, she eventually curled herself around him, letting him sob into her chest as her own tears flowed onto his back. Eventually, Meirwen came to nudge them, saying, “Come on. We gotta go; Ei- they say those things might come back.” It was an effort to get Ehsan to stand, but she eventually did, letting Alkaios steer her away from the churned earth. As they walked, he noticed the absence of a sound that it took him a while to remember. Lolli was gone. As was the steam gyre. And Erebos. And his father. All gone. ----- [item=sacridite] Remember when this locke used to be kinda fun and cheery? Yeah, I don't remember anymore either. So yeah. Pinkerton threw two battle stones at me, and both of them were Death Streaks. One of them took out Erebos's and Amosis's familiars first, then killed Erebos once he was defenseless. Then the next killed Amosis. So I don't know what Pink was doing, but if he was trying to force me to clear space so I would breed his favorite couples, then [i]joke's on him, he destroyed the couple he literally killed to get together[/i]. Thanks, Pink. This is all on you. Yep. [center][b]If you would like to claim Erebos or Amosis, please comment below. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52029251] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520293/52029251_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51259473] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512595/51259473_350.png[/img] [/url][/b][/center] Though I gotta admit: I am really tempted to breed Amosis and Ehsan one last time before I send Amosis off. I [i]could[/i] recycle back one of those apparel pulls I discarded earlier, but I wanted to put the question to you guys: [b]Would YOU like me to breed Amosis and Ehsan one last time for the 'locke? Should their children be participants?[/b] Could make for some good drama, honestly. Anyway, I'm sorry for... this. Yeah. ----- Backlog: [item=condor's breastplate][item=canopic jar][item= metal claws][item=brilliant brass torc][item=dire wooden toy][item=nickel ore][item=dwarf truffle spores] ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x3 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59 @Midwinter @RadioReprise @Yetti @Samiky
Day One Hundred Fifty Three:

The Shadowbound had finally resumed some semblance of routine. Those injured were now finally recovered enough that their wounds were mere scars and memories. This left time to attend to their youngest, growing dragons to teach and train. Reverie and Hope proved inquisitive and studious, always happy for a chance to expand their knowledge. The Tundra, on the other hand, seemed to prefer the training Einar gave her. If a Tundra they could even call her any more. It was a while before they realized that despite her breed’s usual diet of only plants, the orange dragon had been taking after Einar and been eating meat as well. Not only that, but her horns were beginning to grow large and gnarled, so her play fighting with Reverie and Hope had to be transferred to Alkaios, who could take her “soft” hits more readily. Even then, she had already grown even larger than him; hadn’t his mother told him that Tundras were typically smaller than Mirrors? Not that it bothered him much, just that the image that Ehsan had built in his head about what Tundras were like didn’t quite seem to fit her.

“Do you smell that?” Tundra (which is what they had simply been calling her) asked from beside him, her nose up in the air. Reverie, who was riding on her back with Hope, looked up from his sketches and also sniffed at the air.

“I don’t smell anything…” he said, shrugging lightly with his fins.

“Your nose isn’t as good as hers,” Hope pointed out, removing a dead twig from his wildwood owl’s wing. “What is it, Tun?”

“I’m not sure, I’ve never smelled it before,” she confessed. Wrinkling her nose, she added, “But it smells… gross.”

“Sure it wasn’t just Hope passing wind?” Reverie asked dryly, earning himself a thwack on the head from his sister.

“Don’t you think I’d know if it were any of us?” Tundra scoffed. “No it’s… bad.”

“Bad how?” Alkaios asked. She had a peculiar expression on her face that was starting to worry him. She had been quite fearless up until this point, not even quailing in the face of Bladebeak’s Cinderhoof, but now she looked disturbed. She struggled to answer him for several moments before she shook her head.

“Nevermind. Probably just my imagination,” she shrugged.

Stop.” Einar’s voice rang out strong over their heads and the entire party halted in its tracks. Blithe and Capricious zipped up to the front of the band.

“What is it?” Alkaios could hear the Spiral ask, and the Mirror reared back up on his haunches to see over Tremayne’s back in front of him. Reverie and Hope both perched themselves on Tundra’s horns for a better look as the larger dragon craned her neck.

“We need to find a different path,” the Gaoler was saying. The others glanced at each other; the forest beyond where they stood looked exactly the same as the one they were standing in.

“Why?” Blithe asked slowly, squinting through the trees in an attempt to see what the Gaoler was worried about.

“This area doesn’t smell right,” Einar replied. “We should go around.”

“It doesn’ smell right?” Bladebeak grumbled. “What is that supposed t’ even mean?”

“It means it could be dangerous,” the Gaoler answered shortly.

“This entire wilderness is dangerous,” Ehsan snapped at him, making Amosis wince beside her. “What makes this place any different?”

The Gaoler shook his head and turned back to Blithe. “Though I think it would be wise to take a different road, I recognize I do not hold authority over this clan. The choice is yours.”

The Spiral twisted in the air in discomfort at this. With Baines gone, everyone had been looking to him to lead the Shadowbound, but as Alkaios grew older, he’d come to realize that Blithe didn’t hold the mantle as well as the old Mirror had. Having the responsibility of the clan seemed to almost physically weight too heavy on him, and for the past few weeks, he had been deferring to Einar’s judgement. Now that he was put on the spot, however, he had to make a decision; Alkaios felt rather sorry for him.

Blithe turned to the Raptorik standing next to him and asked Aysun, “Do you know of any other good ways past this area?”

Serhat put the question to her in their own tongue, and she shook her head and spoke.

“This way most safe,” Serhat translated for her, nodding through the trees. “Other ways filled with Old Places, much Darkness.”

Einar actually seemed surprised at this news and frowned, staring out toward the hidden horizon. Alkaios shuddered; he’d come to know what the Darkness meant, even if he only understood it so far to know that it had taken his brother. His poor brother.

Blithe wavered another minute before he shook his head. “I’m sorry, Einar. But we have to take this path.”

The Gaoler was obviously displeased, but he merely dipped his head in respectful acknowledgement. The group began to move again, but they were now oddly hushed. As if by being quiet, they could avoid whatever danger that might be lurking in the sun-dappled forest. After nearly half an hour of uninterrupted walking, however, that fear began to ease. Sonance and Meirwen picked their chatter back up first, and then the others. Reverie went back to his sketching with Hope looking over his shoulder, heckling him every once in a while about his work.

“Is that supposed to be Bladebeak?”

“No, it’s a tree!”

“Really? That’s an awful spikey tree.”

“Those are the branches, I haven’t put any leaves on it yet.”

“You’re not going to try drawing every leaf individually, are you?”

“I’m figuring that out!”

“Sure- Alkaios, you ok?”

The Mirror had tripped and quickly righted himself with an extra spring.

“I’m fine!” he said cheerily, though glancing over his shoulder he couldn’t tell what he’d tripped over. Must have been just a moment of clumsiness. Then Meirwen let out a yelp, stumbling into Tremayne.

“What happened?” Sonance asked her friend, drifting along upside down to look at her.

“I don’t know-“ The Snapper was cut off as Cattail gave a start, jumping up on Meirwen’s back and panicking Clarkia. “Hey, what are you-“

Suddenly the solid earth around them began to heave. The air was filled with surprised roars and fearful screams as things began to spring out of the ground and latch on to their legs, dragging them down. Some of them were fast enough to get into the air before they were caught, but Alkaios wasn’t fast enough. Before he could even get his wings spread, needle sharp pains gripped at his limbs. Looking down, he recognized the things as stranglers, but like no stranglers he had ever seen. Their brilliant, flowering colors were streaked through with black lines and their eyes were blank and dark. And there were hundreds – no thousands of them, roiling and squirming and biting each other to get at him. He swiped at and bit at them as well to get free, but for each one he threw away, two more would take its place. In a fearful moment, he thought – knew – that he was going to die.

An earsplitting screech struck him along with the force of another dragon, tearing bodily at his captors. Mother! He tried to cry out to her, but she was all rage and fury, ripping at the creatures to free him. Another weight dropped in next to him and he caught sight of his father’s bright white scales. Alkaios produced a flash of light from his palm in a burst of insight and the weight pulling him down was loosened. It must have worked on his parents too because they both beat into the air, dragging him between them. Then Amosis’s presence vanished – he had been pulled back down toward the mass, this time on his back so they had his wings. Ehsan screamed and lunged back toward him, but he screamed back at her.

No!” he called out. “Get clear!” When she didn’t listen, he kicked against her chest as hard as he could, sending her back into the air and further into the stranglers. Alkaios could do nothing but watch in horror as he disappeared beneath the dark writhing bodies. Ehsan cried out and aimed to dive in after her mate, but Alkaios jolted into action, catching at her.

“Mother, stop! Stop, I don’t want to lose you too!” he sobbed, just now feeling the tears flooding down his face. She let out the most awful, mournful sound, but she turned back to grip onto him, letting him lead her away from the reaching maws. Now free to look elsewhere, he now saw Erebos also disappearing into the mass of stranglers after one last effort to push Meirwen and Tremayne onto solid ground. In another corner, Einar was keeping the stranglers away from him, Tundra, and Heleen by use of his earth abilities, crushing the monsters beneath solid rock.

“Tremayne! Now!” he roared at the Snapper once he saw they were standing. Tremayne, though stunned, seemed to understand what to do and he and Einar reared up together to slam their foreclaws down onto the earth. The ground trembled and convulsed, deepening the pit of stranglers before folding itself over top of them. There was one last resounding crack which echoed around them. And then the dreaded silence fell.

After a moment of watching the ground to be sure no more corrupted beasts would erupt from it, Alkaios began to lead his mother back down to land. Before they could reach the other gathering Shadowbound, Ehsan suddenly tore herself away from him. Whirling around, he saw her slam bodily into Einar, who grunted in surprise and just barely managed to roll with her momentum.

WE COULD HAVE SAVED THEM!” she shrieked in his face, trying to tear into him. He fended her off expertly, but even when he pushed her off, she came at him again. “WE COULD HAVE SAVED THEM, BUT YOU KILLED THEM! YOU KILLED HIM!

Mother!” Alkaios tried to intercede, shaken up and at a loss.

“Stay back,” Einar ordered him, now resigned to taking her attacks.

Don’t tell my son what to do!

“Mother, please! Stop!” Alkaios cried. “Stop- IT WON’T BRING THEM BACK!
That finally made her stop. She stood there, gasping for breath and staring at the ground. Alkaios collapsed, now crying too hard to be able to see. The sound must have drawn Ehsan’s attention, because suddenly she was standing over him, stroking his crests almost frantically.

“Alkaios? Alkaios, are you hurt? Are you bleeding?” she asked fretfully. He managed to shake his head, though his legs were starting to sting from the bite marks. He thought he could hear others approaching, though they stayed a distance from them.

“We need to move away from this place,” Einar’s voice spoke, and Ehsan immediately rounded on him. Before she could say anything, Alkaios reached up to pull at her neck.

It’s not his fault,” he choked out. “It won’t bring them back.”

A shudder ran through her, but she at least didn’t ignore him or protest this time. As the others continued their conversation, she eventually curled herself around him, letting him sob into her chest as her own tears flowed onto his back. Eventually, Meirwen came to nudge them, saying, “Come on. We gotta go; Ei- they say those things might come back.”

It was an effort to get Ehsan to stand, but she eventually did, letting Alkaios steer her away from the churned earth. As they walked, he noticed the absence of a sound that it took him a while to remember. Lolli was gone. As was the steam gyre. And Erebos. And his father.

All gone.
Sacridite
Remember when this locke used to be kinda fun and cheery? Yeah, I don't remember anymore either.
So yeah. Pinkerton threw two battle stones at me, and both of them were Death Streaks. One of them took out Erebos's and Amosis's familiars first, then killed Erebos once he was defenseless. Then the next killed Amosis.
So I don't know what Pink was doing, but if he was trying to force me to clear space so I would breed his favorite couples, then joke's on him, he destroyed the couple he literally killed to get together. Thanks, Pink. This is all on you.

Yep.
If you would like to claim Erebos or Amosis, please comment below.

52029251_350.png

51259473_350.png

Though I gotta admit: I am really tempted to breed Amosis and Ehsan one last time before I send Amosis off. I could recycle back one of those apparel pulls I discarded earlier, but I wanted to put the question to you guys:
Would YOU like me to breed Amosis and Ehsan one last time for the 'locke? Should their children be participants?
Could make for some good drama, honestly.

Anyway, I'm sorry for... this. Yeah.
Backlog:
Condor's Breastplate Canopic Jar Metal Claws Brilliant Brass Torc Dire Wooden Toy Nickel Ore Dwarf Truffle Spores
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x3
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59 @Midwinter @RadioReprise @Yetti @Samiky
I'd love to take Amosis, but breeding them one more time for the drama of it all would be fun :3c
I'd love to take Amosis, but breeding them one more time for the drama of it all would be fun :3c

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
i must need new glasses because there's no way Erebos and Amosis just died right

pink must also need new glasses
maybe we should make a field trip out of it
i must need new glasses because there's no way Erebos and Amosis just died right

pink must also need new glasses
maybe we should make a field trip out of it
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
n o o o o erebos! amosis too?! why,pink, why?

n o o o o erebos! amosis too?! why,pink, why?

8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 88 89