Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Just Go | COMPLETED Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 88 89
I think, if you want to limit your number of dragons, then setting aside your apparel pulls sounds like a good idea! Sometimes apparel pulls work better when you're able to give stable lore to the nest anyways! So I think that's a great idea, especially if you're finding your plot character development to be suffering.

Regardless of what you choose to do, I'm so excited for whatever comes next!!! This pinkerlocke is honestly one of my favourite things to read right now and I always get really excited when I see each notification for a new update! You're writing and characters are all so good and I love them all so so much!!!
I think, if you want to limit your number of dragons, then setting aside your apparel pulls sounds like a good idea! Sometimes apparel pulls work better when you're able to give stable lore to the nest anyways! So I think that's a great idea, especially if you're finding your plot character development to be suffering.

Regardless of what you choose to do, I'm so excited for whatever comes next!!! This pinkerlocke is honestly one of my favourite things to read right now and I always get really excited when I see each notification for a new update! You're writing and characters are all so good and I love them all so so much!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I agree with Petall! Plus if you wanted yet another thing to write about it could be a point of drama, since they all suddenly can't breed suddenly.
I agree with Petall! Plus if you wanted yet another thing to write about it could be a point of drama, since they all suddenly can't breed suddenly.
GD7On40.png
[b][i]Day One Hundred Twenty:[/i][/b] [center][item=dancer's bell] [img]https://i.imgur.com/b9ITMVG.png[/img] Oof. I am NOT happy with this, but I don't have the energy to do anything better... -sigh-. So much has been happening this past week, and now almost all of it has settled, I've realized that I'm just wiped. It's good things, but just a lot of things. Also, I think I am holding my dragon cap at 16 dragons. Because I really want to get to know some of these characters that I haven't had much of a chance to write about yet! [size=2]Also it saves on my lair space.[/size] Thanks to Petall and Weredogalism for helping me decide! ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1, Apparel Pull x1 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse
Day One Hundred Twenty:
Dancer's Bell
b9ITMVG.png
Oof. I am NOT happy with this, but I don't have the energy to do anything better... -sigh-. So much has been happening this past week, and now almost all of it has settled, I've realized that I'm just wiped. It's good things, but just a lot of things.

Also, I think I am holding my dragon cap at 16 dragons. Because I really want to get to know some of these characters that I haven't had much of a chance to write about yet! Also it saves on my lair space.
Thanks to Petall and Weredogalism for helping me decide!
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1, Apparel Pull x1
@Weredogalism @Riff @Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse
Ahh, sorry you're not happy with it ;v; I, on the other hand, love the way you do colors and that little curve of neck on spirals! And green. I have a bit of a bias for green stuffs
Ahh, sorry you're not happy with it ;v; I, on the other hand, love the way you do colors and that little curve of neck on spirals! And green. I have a bit of a bias for green stuffs
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
It's called waveswept wanderers if you're interested in checking it out.
It's called waveswept wanderers if you're interested in checking it out.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
@Eversnow Aw thanks! Greens are good, yes~.

@MisterMylez Oh right! I remember you mentioning it~. I had read a couple posts before, but I might just have to catch up!
@Eversnow Aw thanks! Greens are good, yes~.

@MisterMylez Oh right! I remember you mentioning it~. I had read a couple posts before, but I might just have to catch up!
Hi! I've just read EVERYTHING and I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
... and I'll take that pearlcatcher hatchie, if no one else has?? xD
Hi! I've just read EVERYTHING and I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
... and I'll take that pearlcatcher hatchie, if no one else has?? xD
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@Dachshund59 I'll get you added right away! Welcome aboard~!
And I'm sorry D:. I just gave that pearl to someone yesterday ;w;.
@Dachshund59 I'll get you added right away! Welcome aboard~!
And I'm sorry D:. I just gave that pearl to someone yesterday ;w;.
@Sabariel
Oh, that's alright! (I've got too many dergs as it is lol, I just couldn't resist) I might have to snatch some future hatchies, ofc! owo
@Sabariel
Oh, that's alright! (I've got too many dergs as it is lol, I just couldn't resist) I might have to snatch some future hatchies, ofc! owo
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
[b][i]Day One Hundred Twenty One:[/i][/b] [center][item=common mosquito] Rolled Erebos, Sonance, and Meirwen. Three dragons enter the Coli. Three dragons kicked butt. [size=2]I feel like I'm being lured into a false sense of security; anyone else?[/size] Meirwen is level 5. Erebos is level 6. Sonance is level 7. ----- Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1, Apparel Pull x1 ----- @Weredogalism @Riff @/Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59
Day One Hundred Twenty One:
Common Mosquito
Rolled Erebos, Sonance, and Meirwen.

Three dragons enter the Coli.
Three dragons kicked butt.
I feel like I'm being lured into a false sense of security; anyone else?

Meirwen is level 5.
Erebos is level 6.
Sonance is level 7.
Inventory: Scatter Scroll x1, Breed Change x1, Apparel Pull x1
@Weredogalism @Riff @/Skulljester @AstralDragons @Petall @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @PinkyDaPinkSlime @loser @OneRingOfPower @MagmaticMachine @Rosesinger @Eversnow @chewynoodles @FallenEclipse @Dachshund59
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 88 89