Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | (RoR) Coliseum Scavenger Hunt Game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
i can’t tell if this is open/should I send in the buy in
i can’t tell if this is open/should I send in the buy in
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4 This event is open now! (I just accidentally slept in and couldn't change the post until now)
@L1BR4 This event is open now! (I just accidentally slept in and couldn't change the post until now)
@Imorca

Sorry if this has been answered and I just didn't see it! Do we have to grind in a particular venue?
@Imorca

Sorry if this has been answered and I just didn't see it! Do we have to grind in a particular venue?
Please ping me even if you are rejecting my offer!
@spectralOasis

You can grind anywhere you want!
@spectralOasis

You can grind anywhere you want!
@Imorca
I adore any sort of Coli hunts, so I'm in!

Forgive the silly question, but what's the Specialty section of the tracker for? Is that just for Python, Morph, and Vistas? I think the size of it has me concerned I'm missing something that should also be in that category.
@Imorca
I adore any sort of Coli hunts, so I'm in!

Forgive the silly question, but what's the Specialty section of the tracker for? Is that just for Python, Morph, and Vistas? I think the size of it has me concerned I'm missing something that should also be in that category.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@Falconair

It's not a silly question! Specialty is just for genes and vistas, yes. It's only that large in the very rare case that someone would get a TON of gene and/or vista drops. It's better to have too many places to record than too little ^^
@Falconair

It's not a silly question! Specialty is just for genes and vistas, yes. It's only that large in the very rare case that someone would get a TON of gene and/or vista drops. It's better to have too many places to record than too little ^^
@Imorca
That's a pretty fair point! Thank you!
@Imorca
That's a pretty fair point! Thank you!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
Well hey, I'm likely to be spending plenty of time in the coli over these next couple weeks, may as well sign up! Sending the 20kt fee over now!
Well hey, I'm likely to be spending plenty of time in the coli over these next couple weeks, may as well sign up! Sending the 20kt fee over now!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
This seems fun! I'll send the entry fee to Imorca right now. ;)
This seems fun! I'll send the entry fee to Imorca right now. ;)
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Sometimes I wish I could participate but MAN real life stuff is kicking my butt
Tbh I'm never going to get in the top 10 on a regular, non-busy schedule XD
Sometimes I wish I could participate but MAN real life stuff is kicking my butt
Tbh I'm never going to get in the top 10 on a regular, non-busy schedule XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15