Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | (RoR) Coliseum Scavenger Hunt Game
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Wulfgang
I'll go in and fix that right now :D
@Wulfgang
I'll go in and fix that right now :D
@Imorca

Hi, sorry to ping but the Boreal Woods Vista just dropped but it's not an option on the sheet.

If you fix the main sheet I need to copy my data over to a new template, yes?

eta: I've got an entry for the blooming grove as a placeholder. so I don't forget.
@Imorca

Hi, sorry to ping but the Boreal Woods Vista just dropped but it's not an option on the sheet.

If you fix the main sheet I need to copy my data over to a new template, yes?

eta: I've got an entry for the blooming grove as a placeholder. so I don't forget.
You have such adorable badges <3
You have such adorable badges <3
CS0nkUR.png
@Texere

I fixed the main sheet - yes, you have to copy your data over to the new template. Apologies for the inconvenience!
@Texere

I fixed the main sheet - yes, you have to copy your data over to the new template. Apologies for the inconvenience!
@Imorca

Thanks! I'll take a break from grinding in a bit and copy data over :)
@Imorca

Thanks! I'll take a break from grinding in a bit and copy data over :)
@Imorca

What happens when we start running out of room for the familiars? I'm near the bottom, can I extend that column on my own?
@Imorca

What happens when we start running out of room for the familiars? I'm near the bottom, can I extend that column on my own?
9PW8odu.jpg
@Imorca

I found another issue, Goldenbeasts and Overcharged Silverbeasts are being marked as 5 star familiars and not bosses.
@Imorca

I found another issue, Goldenbeasts and Overcharged Silverbeasts are being marked as 5 star familiars and not bosses.
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
@Cheystar
If you understand how to copy the formulas and data validation, feel free to extend your sheet on your own. If you need help, just make sure your sheet is publicly editable, then ping me and I can do it for you.

@Wulfgang
Should be fixed now!
@Cheystar
If you understand how to copy the formulas and data validation, feel free to extend your sheet on your own. If you need help, just make sure your sheet is publicly editable, then ping me and I can do it for you.

@Wulfgang
Should be fixed now!
@Imorca

I made it editable so you can fix it, as I would rather not screw it up. :)
@Imorca

I made it editable so you can fix it, as I would rather not screw it up. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
@Cheystar
Thank you! I will be able to edit it later this afternoon, once I am out of school.
@Cheystar
Thank you! I will be able to edit it later this afternoon, once I am out of school.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15