Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Millennia Merchant Mafia (Done!)
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 151 152
End of Day 1

Brys wanders around the squabbling dragons, glancing around as they debate the lynch. The lights above them sway, and the merchants quietly barter their wares, seeming almost more interested in the game than anything else.

“Have you reached your decisions?” Brys asks, cutting off the arguing. A hush falls over the group, and the merchants lean in closer to listen.

“Cast your votes, if you have not yet,” he says, and picks around each of the dragons to collect their cards. “I will go tally them briefly.”

Brys wanders off to the side, and sorts the cards quickly and efficiently. He patters back across the dusty alley to the group.

“The one who will be leaving us today is….Gemmadragon,” he announces, motioning for the dragon to stand. He collects the card back and gives a nod over to another group, sitting in a shady corner where the lights don’t seem to penetrate.

“You are welcome to go join the rest of the spectators if you like,” he says. “Now, I also have the actions you all slipped me, and here are the announcements.

“A mysterious light shines down on LordMeikai, who was passing a note to another player.” He raises a claw, smirking. “How….interesting.”

Slowly, Brys walks around the group, stopping behind Tsunami21. “You, unfortunately, have died this night,” he says. “You too are welcome to head over with the rest of the spectators.”

He points a claw at Limelight, who jumps. “You as well have died this night. Please follow the others to the side.”

Brys’ lips curl, just a tad. “That is all. Give me a moment, and I will pass out any other results for you.”

Short Version

[Gemmadragon was lynched. They were the Merchant of Fortune, and Town.]

[Tsunami21 was killed. They were the Merchant of Blades, and Town.]

[Limelight was killed. They were the Merchant of Gold, and Town.]

Vote Count: Day 1

Gemmadragon: 7
nuttysaladtree: 3
bear2: 1
Cheshly: 1
Journey: 1
LordMeikai: 1

Gemmadragon has received the most votes and was lynched.
Begin Day 2

Players: @bear2, @Cheshly, @Comba, @CrystalRush, @Gemmadragon, @Journey, @leafily, @Leremis, @Limelight, @LordMeikai, @NekoNikki, @nuttysaladtree, @Reshiramu, @smeen, @smilefires, @Tsunami21, @VoidFish
Substitutes: @Moonwater, @SelenaSilverwolf, @Stanari, @Oricole, @Firo, @QiEclipse
Spectators: @kirkfan2255, @Arelia, @Tsaiah, @VivaFariy, @Avante, @starrynite, @Demetre, @Syceris, @Selah, @Stormdreamer, @Chessboard, @Tanji
End of Day 1

Brys wanders around the squabbling dragons, glancing around as they debate the lynch. The lights above them sway, and the merchants quietly barter their wares, seeming almost more interested in the game than anything else.

“Have you reached your decisions?” Brys asks, cutting off the arguing. A hush falls over the group, and the merchants lean in closer to listen.

“Cast your votes, if you have not yet,” he says, and picks around each of the dragons to collect their cards. “I will go tally them briefly.”

Brys wanders off to the side, and sorts the cards quickly and efficiently. He patters back across the dusty alley to the group.

“The one who will be leaving us today is….Gemmadragon,” he announces, motioning for the dragon to stand. He collects the card back and gives a nod over to another group, sitting in a shady corner where the lights don’t seem to penetrate.

“You are welcome to go join the rest of the spectators if you like,” he says. “Now, I also have the actions you all slipped me, and here are the announcements.

“A mysterious light shines down on LordMeikai, who was passing a note to another player.” He raises a claw, smirking. “How….interesting.”

Slowly, Brys walks around the group, stopping behind Tsunami21. “You, unfortunately, have died this night,” he says. “You too are welcome to head over with the rest of the spectators.”

He points a claw at Limelight, who jumps. “You as well have died this night. Please follow the others to the side.”

Brys’ lips curl, just a tad. “That is all. Give me a moment, and I will pass out any other results for you.”

Short Version

[Gemmadragon was lynched. They were the Merchant of Fortune, and Town.]

[Tsunami21 was killed. They were the Merchant of Blades, and Town.]

[Limelight was killed. They were the Merchant of Gold, and Town.]

Vote Count: Day 1

Gemmadragon: 7
nuttysaladtree: 3
bear2: 1
Cheshly: 1
Journey: 1
LordMeikai: 1

Gemmadragon has received the most votes and was lynched.
Begin Day 2

Players: @bear2, @Cheshly, @Comba, @CrystalRush, @Gemmadragon, @Journey, @leafily, @Leremis, @Limelight, @LordMeikai, @NekoNikki, @nuttysaladtree, @Reshiramu, @smeen, @smilefires, @Tsunami21, @VoidFish
Substitutes: @Moonwater, @SelenaSilverwolf, @Stanari, @Oricole, @Firo, @QiEclipse
Spectators: @kirkfan2255, @Arelia, @Tsaiah, @VivaFariy, @Avante, @starrynite, @Demetre, @Syceris, @Selah, @Stormdreamer, @Chessboard, @Tanji
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[quote]Welcome, [b]Gemmadragon[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Fortune[/i]. Fortune has always favored the bold, but your wealth comes as boons for others. The misted intricacies of the future are yours to behold, and in return you share with those around you. The cards can only tell you so much, however, and the future is never set in stone. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Use all four of your cards on other players. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --[NONCONSECUTIVE] Choose a player. You will give them a “card of fortune”, a 1-shot ability they must use the next night in place of their normal ability. You may choose which card, and thus which ability, from the following Major Arcana cards. Each card may only be given once, and you may not choose a player more than once. [list][*]The High Priestess: Instead of your normal ability, you can "watch yourself", and see which player, if any, targets you during the night. [*]The Empress, reversed: Instead of your normal ability, choose a player. Anything that happens to that player will happen to you as well. [*]Strength: Instead of your normal ability, choose a player to guard. If they are hit by a killing action, it will instead hit you. [*]The Hermit: Instead of your normal ability, you will have protection from one killing blow that occurs during the night, should any occur.[/list] You know that the player you choose will receive the following template night result: [indent]From a mysterious source, you find yourself holding a card. It is [card name] from the Major Arcana. You have received a 1-shot ability: [ability description]. This ability is compulsory; you must use it in place of your normal night action, and if you do not choose on your own, it will automatically fire on a random player unless otherwise indicated.[/indent] You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]Limelight[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Gold[/i]. Coins glint and gleam upon contact with you, and you are constantly surrounded by the music of metal. Your expertise in golden accents is unparalleled, and highly sought after. Beware, those who would use you to their own gain... [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Reach the end of the game with both yourself and your known fellow Town member alive. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --Choose a player. You will know what action they took, but not who it was against. --[PASSIVE] You know that the following player is also a member of the Town: Gemmadragon You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]Tsunami21[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Blades[/i]. Razor-sharp steel composes your wares. The blades you sell are balanced to perfection, sharp and ready for battle. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Successfully trigger your passive ability. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --[2-SHOT] Kill a player of choice. --[PASSIVE] If you successfully kill a member of the mafia with either of your shots on your active ability, the expended shot will be refunded to you, granting you one extra shot. This can only occur once during the game. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote]
Quote:
Welcome, Gemmadragon, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Fortune. Fortune has always favored the bold, but your wealth comes as boons for others. The misted intricacies of the future are yours to behold, and in return you share with those around you. The cards can only tell you so much, however, and the future is never set in stone.

Main Win Condition
This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game!
You are a member of the Town. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game.

Secondary Win Condition
This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.
Use all four of your cards on other players.

Abilities
You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.
--[NONCONSECUTIVE] Choose a player. You will give them a “card of fortune”, a 1-shot ability they must use the next night in place of their normal ability. You may choose which card, and thus which ability, from the following Major Arcana cards. Each card may only be given once, and you may not choose a player more than once.
  • The High Priestess: Instead of your normal ability, you can "watch yourself", and see which player, if any, targets you during the night.
  • The Empress, reversed: Instead of your normal ability, choose a player. Anything that happens to that player will happen to you as well.
  • Strength: Instead of your normal ability, choose a player to guard. If they are hit by a killing action, it will instead hit you.
  • The Hermit: Instead of your normal ability, you will have protection from one killing blow that occurs during the night, should any occur.
You know that the player you choose will receive the following template night result:
From a mysterious source, you find yourself holding a card. It is [card name] from the Major Arcana. You have received a 1-shot ability: [ability description]. This ability is compulsory; you must use it in place of your normal night action, and if you do not choose on your own, it will automatically fire on a random player unless otherwise indicated.

You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game:
[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Please make sure to check your QuickTopic! All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.
Quote:
Welcome, Limelight, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Gold. Coins glint and gleam upon contact with you, and you are constantly surrounded by the music of metal. Your expertise in golden accents is unparalleled, and highly sought after. Beware, those who would use you to their own gain...

Main Win Condition
You are a member of the Town. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game.

Secondary Win Condition
This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.
Reach the end of the game with both yourself and your known fellow Town member alive.

Abilities
You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.
--Choose a player. You will know what action they took, but not who it was against.
--[PASSIVE] You know that the following player is also a member of the Town: Gemmadragon

[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Please make sure to check your QuickTopic! All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.
Quote:
Welcome, Tsunami21, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Blades. Razor-sharp steel composes your wares. The blades you sell are balanced to perfection, sharp and ready for battle.

Main Win Condition

Secondary Win Condition
Successfully trigger your passive ability.

Abilities
--[2-SHOT] Kill a player of choice.
--[PASSIVE] If you successfully kill a member of the mafia with either of your shots on your active ability, the expended shot will be refunded to you, granting you one extra shot. This can only occur once during the game.

[url=]Personal QT[/url]

3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
You may now begin Day 2.
You may now begin Day 2.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
THREE DEATHS ON NIGHT ONE WAT
THREE DEATHS ON NIGHT ONE WAT

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Or wait, maybe Tsun used their ability to kill Lime? Implying that Tsun was the mafia hit.
Or wait, maybe Tsun used their ability to kill Lime? Implying that Tsun was the mafia hit.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
If Tsunami was shot by the Vig we're gonna have words post-game about it so I sincerely hope she was the Mafia kill.
If Tsunami was shot by the Vig we're gonna have words post-game about it so I sincerely hope she was the Mafia kill.
OKAY

THINGS HAVE HAPPENED

OKAY

THINGS HAVE HAPPENED

@LordMeikai

I got a message. Was that from you?
@LordMeikai

I got a message. Was that from you?
also what does it mean
like i have an assumption but
how did you get that information?

My assumption is even then, vague because it conflicts (in part) with my night results.

so confused

also what does it mean
like i have an assumption but
how did you get that information?

My assumption is even then, vague because it conflicts (in part) with my night results.

so confused

why isnt anyone posting ahhh

why isnt anyone posting ahhh

1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 151 152