Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Millennia Merchant Mafia (Done!)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 151 152
hello hello i haven't been keeping up but thread doesn't look too bad, i will hopefully be caught up by the time i go to bed. wouldn't mind obvclaim cliffs.
hello hello i haven't been keeping up but thread doesn't look too bad, i will hopefully be caught up by the time i go to bed. wouldn't mind obvclaim cliffs.
MM82e8q.png
Re: roleclaim

D2 is a bit early unless you're, fir example, a cop who just got a mafia result in a non-b@stard game

I think the SK theory is viable too, mainly because Lime is a mafia vet so scum, whether mafia or 3p., has reasons to want both dead.
Re: roleclaim

D2 is a bit early unless you're, fir example, a cop who just got a mafia result in a non-b@stard game

I think the SK theory is viable too, mainly because Lime is a mafia vet so scum, whether mafia or 3p., has reasons to want both dead.

He/him | FRT+1 x
[quote name="kirkfan2255" date="2018-07-22 18:26:36" ][Gemmadragon was lynched. They were the Merchant of Fortune, and Town.] [/quote] [quote name="kirkfan2255" date="2018-07-22 18:26:55" ][quote]--[PASSIVE] You know that the following player is also a member of the Town: Gemmadragon[/quote] [/quote] ?_?
kirkfan2255 wrote on 2018-07-22 18:26:36:
[Gemmadragon was lynched. They were the Merchant of Fortune, and Town.]
kirkfan2255 wrote on 2018-07-22 18:26:55:
Quote:
--[PASSIVE] You know that the following player is also a member of the Town: Gemmadragon
?_?
MM82e8q.png
Okay. I don't think my role is necessary to the town, since I've already used my most useful ability. I have three abilities, all one-shots. [list] [*]The first lets me roleblock someone. [*]The second lets me learn if someone is town or not. [*]The third lets me see who visits someone. [/list] I used the second on @smilefires . I was informed they were not town. I don't know if they're 3p or scum. However, they have stated that they were town before, which is clearly contradictory to the results of my action.
Okay. I don't think my role is necessary to the town, since I've already used my most useful ability.

I have three abilities, all one-shots.
  • The first lets me roleblock someone.
  • The second lets me learn if someone is town or not.
  • The third lets me see who visits someone.
I used the second on @smilefires . I was informed they were not town. I don't know if they're 3p or scum. However, they have stated that they were town before, which is clearly contradictory to the results of my action.

thank you, fr, for eating my emoji
thank you, fr, for eating my emoji
MM82e8q.png
[quote name="Comba" date="2018-07-22 19:27:37" ] Okay. I don't think my role is necessary to the town, since I've already used my most useful ability. I have three abilities, all one-shots. [list] [*]The first lets me roleblock someone. [*]The second lets me learn if someone is town or not. [*]The third lets me see who visits someone. [/list] I used the second on @smilefires . I was informed they were not town. I don't know if they're 3p or scum. However, they have stated that they were town before, which is clearly contradictory to the results of my action. [/quote] Any words on this smiles?
Comba wrote on 2018-07-22 19:27:37:
Okay. I don't think my role is necessary to the town, since I've already used my most useful ability.

I used the second on @smilefires . I was informed they were not town. I don't know if they're 3p or scum. However, they have stated that they were town before, which is clearly contradictory to the results of my action.

Any words on this smiles?

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Also thanks for letting us know Comba!
Also thanks for letting us know Comba!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@stanari

Wow!!! You're actually playing a game! Are we all gonna die from the apocalypse now?
@stanari

Wow!!! You're actually playing a game! Are we all gonna die from the apocalypse now?
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
Well that's... certainly interesting. So you're a JoAT? And you mentioned a message contradicting with night results? I will note I consider roleblock pretty useful, though.

Interesting results, and if true smiles would be worth looking into.

@smilefires what say you?
Well that's... certainly interesting. So you're a JoAT? And you mentioned a message contradicting with night results? I will note I consider roleblock pretty useful, though.

Interesting results, and if true smiles would be worth looking into.

@smilefires what say you?

He/him | FRT+1 x
[quote name="Comba" date="2018-07-22 19:27:37" ] Okay. I don't think my role is necessary to the town, since I've already used my most useful ability. I have three abilities, all one-shots. [list] [*]The first lets me roleblock someone. [*]The second lets me learn if someone is town or not. [*]The third lets me see who visits someone. [/list] I used the second on @/smilefires . I was informed they were not town. I don't know if they're 3p or scum. However, they have stated that they were town before, which is clearly contradictory to the results of my action. [/quote] This is definitely some claim. Interested to hear from Smiles, but do you mind me asking which ability you intend to use tonight?
Comba wrote on 2018-07-22 19:27:37:

I used the second on @/smilefires . I was informed they were not town. I don't know if they're 3p or scum. However, they have stated that they were town before, which is clearly contradictory to the results of my action.

This is definitely some claim. Interested to hear from Smiles, but do you mind me asking which ability you intend to use tonight?
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 151 152