Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Design Your Own Light Rep
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 72 73
The Bogsneak looked around the bakery - there were plenty of items that fit his diet preferences here. Some more glittery than others, but all of it looked delicious.

He browsed the display case... Vegan Strawberry Scones... Mini Cherry Pies... before settling on the Lemon Cupcakes that had a hint of sparkle. He ordered a cup of tea to go with it and sat down in the corner to dragon watch.
The Bogsneak looked around the bakery - there were plenty of items that fit his diet preferences here. Some more glittery than others, but all of it looked delicious.

He browsed the display case... Vegan Strawberry Scones... Mini Cherry Pies... before settling on the Lemon Cupcakes that had a hint of sparkle. He ordered a cup of tea to go with it and sat down in the corner to dragon watch.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
I feel like he would be pleased by the bakery and although he might not bake himself, he would be a frequent patron. I would imagine he'd order baked goods with black sesame or poppy seeds or any sort of slightly nutty flavor. And not too sweet, more of a rich, dense kind of thing like a kolache or jian dui or something.
I feel like he would be pleased by the bakery and although he might not bake himself, he would be a frequent patron. I would imagine he'd order baked goods with black sesame or poppy seeds or any sort of slightly nutty flavor. And not too sweet, more of a rich, dense kind of thing like a kolache or jian dui or something.
'blue smedium banner
< PREVIOUS POST.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Faibel sighed, shaking his head in disbelief.

His words earned him a small huff of exasperation from his matriarch, Seafoam. She glanced back at Faibel, pressing her talons into the glass of the bakery displays to peer at the rows of colourful pastries. She scoffed dismissively, eyes scanning the rows of pastries in wonder.

"You promised to help me."
"Help make the pastries...? Why can't we just purchase them like normal dragons?"
"Well, that's boring. It's Brightshine Jubilee, we need to do something cool."

He let out an exasperated sigh, but obliged at the defiance on her face. With a small nod of his head, he motioned towards the bakery. The bright look on Seafoam's face was rewarding enough. She grinned broadly. He grinned back.

"Great!" she exclaimed, making her way into the bakery.

The sweet aromas lingered in the air, sending a small shoot of nostalgia and excitement down Faibel's spine. Seafoam turned around to face him.

"Let's get baking then."

Needless to say, they both ended up going home empty handed.
< PREVIOUS POST.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Faibel sighed, shaking his head in disbelief.

His words earned him a small huff of exasperation from his matriarch, Seafoam. She glanced back at Faibel, pressing her talons into the glass of the bakery displays to peer at the rows of colourful pastries. She scoffed dismissively, eyes scanning the rows of pastries in wonder.

"You promised to help me."
"Help make the pastries...? Why can't we just purchase them like normal dragons?"
"Well, that's boring. It's Brightshine Jubilee, we need to do something cool."

He let out an exasperated sigh, but obliged at the defiance on her face. With a small nod of his head, he motioned towards the bakery. The bright look on Seafoam's face was rewarding enough. She grinned broadly. He grinned back.

"Great!" she exclaimed, making her way into the bakery.

The sweet aromas lingered in the air, sending a small shoot of nostalgia and excitement down Faibel's spine. Seafoam turned around to face him.

"Let's get baking then."

Needless to say, they both ended up going home empty handed.
fO3c3Bn.png oouioVf.png
mlHpBMC.png
EhlmcQh.png
Hyperion did one last look and adjusted the bandana over his face before stepping into the bakery. He would never be able to live it down if he was recognized. How could he be taken seriously as a guardian if he was seen buying a cupcake? He could just picture the laughs of would be thieves now and he shook his head at the thought.

Upon opening the door he was greeted by the lilting chime of a bell, the wafting of delightful aromas, and the warm brown, yellow, and gold decor. And by a very high-strung Spiral. The pink and white Spiral was practically vibrating with excitement and spoke almost too quickly for Hyperion to catch. “Hellooo. Can I help you?” Hyperion cleared his throat. “Uh...yes I was wondering if I could…” He could almost sense the rapid thought process and curiosity of the Spiral and knew what question was going to come next. Or so he thought.

“Having some trouble with a lady dragon huh?” the Spiral quipped before he could even finish his order. Hyperion sputtered. “I beg your pardon?”. “Ohhh. Soooorry. I just thought with the bandana that you were trying to hide from someone, and with so many nesting mothers hanging out here right now I just figured that it had to be a lady.” The Spiral giggled and Hyperion was on the verge of an eye twitch as he wondered how Spirals could speak so quickly all of the time. “Errr...right.” Hyperion chuckled nervously. Sure, he thought. Why not go with that. It was better than the truth anyway.

“Anyway I was wondering if I could get a uh…” now that he actually looked in the glass case he realized he had no idea what he actually wanted. The case was full of some of the most amazing things he had ever seen. He examined the delectables in the case as if he were at an excavation site. He had to make sure he chose the perfect treat. Finally he settled on a lemon cupcake with glittery yellow-gold icing. “Oooh good choice. Those are soooo good.” The Spiral happily rang him up and placed the cupcake in a beautiful white and gold striped box. “Enjoy your day”. Hyperion nodded in thanks and left the shop with box in tow. He breathed a sigh of relief. Mission accomplished.

(Idk why but I imagine the Spiral speaking in a Valley girl accent XD.)
Hyperion did one last look and adjusted the bandana over his face before stepping into the bakery. He would never be able to live it down if he was recognized. How could he be taken seriously as a guardian if he was seen buying a cupcake? He could just picture the laughs of would be thieves now and he shook his head at the thought.

Upon opening the door he was greeted by the lilting chime of a bell, the wafting of delightful aromas, and the warm brown, yellow, and gold decor. And by a very high-strung Spiral. The pink and white Spiral was practically vibrating with excitement and spoke almost too quickly for Hyperion to catch. “Hellooo. Can I help you?” Hyperion cleared his throat. “Uh...yes I was wondering if I could…” He could almost sense the rapid thought process and curiosity of the Spiral and knew what question was going to come next. Or so he thought.

“Having some trouble with a lady dragon huh?” the Spiral quipped before he could even finish his order. Hyperion sputtered. “I beg your pardon?”. “Ohhh. Soooorry. I just thought with the bandana that you were trying to hide from someone, and with so many nesting mothers hanging out here right now I just figured that it had to be a lady.” The Spiral giggled and Hyperion was on the verge of an eye twitch as he wondered how Spirals could speak so quickly all of the time. “Errr...right.” Hyperion chuckled nervously. Sure, he thought. Why not go with that. It was better than the truth anyway.

“Anyway I was wondering if I could get a uh…” now that he actually looked in the glass case he realized he had no idea what he actually wanted. The case was full of some of the most amazing things he had ever seen. He examined the delectables in the case as if he were at an excavation site. He had to make sure he chose the perfect treat. Finally he settled on a lemon cupcake with glittery yellow-gold icing. “Oooh good choice. Those are soooo good.” The Spiral happily rang him up and placed the cupcake in a beautiful white and gold striped box. “Enjoy your day”. Hyperion nodded in thanks and left the shop with box in tow. He breathed a sigh of relief. Mission accomplished.

(Idk why but I imagine the Spiral speaking in a Valley girl accent XD.)
LgwNYVn.png

[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2237277[/img]
"HI! HI! HI! EVERYONE HI!" The bustling bakery quieted as it took in its newest two customers. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40929285] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409293/40929285_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=3&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=26941,10659,22046,12267&xt=dressing.png[/img] Harold wondered if he needed his invisibility cloak anymore. Since Xeeroyss had started [i]hanging out [/i], all eyes were on the colourful Snapper. Beside him, Destruction buzzed angrily Xeeroyss bounded up to the counter and placed his order with Nuru. "HI! TWO COFFEES AND CAKES FOR ME AND MY FRIEND HERALD!! OOPS!" His voice switched to what he thought was a whisper. The whole bakery could still easily hear him. "Haaarold. Of course! Nothing else, Herald would be silly!! HAHHAHAHA!" Harold wondered how confused everyone was, since both names were pronounced the same. He bounded back to their table. "Aren't you excited? It's cake! One for me, and one for you!" Harold didn't want to use his voice to say he only ate meat. He spoke out loud twice last month and was worried he was making a habit of it. The spirit of light named Desta came to serve them their food. The cakes looked suspiciously like Xeeroyss himself. Three layers, with several different colours of buttercream swirled in an intricate pattern. "Hi! Thank you! Hi!" He beamed at Desta. Desta beamed back, and darted away. Harold resisted the prey drive he felt when Desta moved suddenly. He knew that as a spirit of light, Desta was not really a rabbit, but he still had to quell his instincts sometimes. He looked over. Xeeroyss had already finished his cake. "Wow! That was so good" he said, and sipped his coffee."Her- I mean, Harold - you know what?" Harold said nothing, but shifted slightly, to communicate, [i]what?[/i] "Ever since you came to our lair, life has been great! We are so much better at fighting now! And..and...YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!" Xeeroyss bellowed, startling the pearlcatcher pair beside them who had been enjoying their croissants. Destruction was beside himself, almost literally, buzzing fit to burst. Harold ...... caught himself [i]smiling[/i]. [i]Well I'm glad the cloak kept that a secret,[/i] he thought wryly. "Whoah! You [i]smiled[/i]! Hooray!" Xeeroyss started wriggling, he was so happy. Harold didn't realize what was happening to him until the laughter had already burst from him. [i]How can that multicolored behemoth see under my cloak,[/i] he thought, followed by [i]I'd better give him this cake, before he starts dancing.[/i]
"HI! HI! HI! EVERYONE HI!"

The bustling bakery quieted as it took in its newest two customers.

40929285_350.png

dummy?breed=3&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=26941,10659,22046,12267&xt=dressing.png
Harold wondered if he needed his invisibility cloak anymore. Since Xeeroyss had started hanging out , all eyes were on the colourful Snapper. Beside him, Destruction buzzed angrily

Xeeroyss bounded up to the counter and placed his order with Nuru.
"HI! TWO COFFEES AND CAKES FOR ME AND MY FRIEND HERALD!! OOPS!" His voice switched to what he thought was a whisper. The whole bakery could still easily hear him. "Haaarold. Of course! Nothing else, Herald would be silly!! HAHHAHAHA!" Harold wondered how confused everyone was, since both names were pronounced the same.

He bounded back to their table. "Aren't you excited? It's cake! One for me, and one for you!"
Harold didn't want to use his voice to say he only ate meat. He spoke out loud twice last month and was worried he was making a habit of it.

The spirit of light named Desta came to serve them their food. The cakes looked suspiciously like Xeeroyss himself. Three layers, with several different colours of buttercream swirled in an intricate pattern.
"Hi! Thank you! Hi!" He beamed at Desta. Desta beamed back, and darted away. Harold resisted the prey drive he felt when Desta moved suddenly. He knew that as a spirit of light, Desta was not really a rabbit, but he still had to quell his instincts sometimes. He looked over.
Xeeroyss had already finished his cake.
"Wow! That was so good" he said, and sipped his coffee."Her- I mean, Harold - you know what?"
Harold said nothing, but shifted slightly, to communicate, what?
"Ever since you came to our lair, life has been great! We are so much better at fighting now! And..and...YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!" Xeeroyss bellowed, startling the pearlcatcher pair beside them who had been enjoying their croissants. Destruction was beside himself, almost literally, buzzing fit to burst.
Harold ...... caught himself smiling.

Well I'm glad the cloak kept that a secret, he thought wryly.

"Whoah! You smiled! Hooray!" Xeeroyss started wriggling, he was so happy.

Harold didn't realize what was happening to him until the laughter had already burst from him. How can that multicolored behemoth see under my cloak, he thought, followed by

I'd better give him this cake, before he starts dancing.
Youta let out a deep, contented sigh as he took another sip from his mug of coffee. It had been a long time since the last time he had the delicious pastries of Light Flight, and the Brightshine Bakery did not disappoint. The Tundra bit into an apricot-jam cookie as he turned the pages of his favorite novel, careful not to let any crumbs spill onto the book. The Brightshine Jubilee was winding down, his duties as a Light Representative were done for the day, all his errands and obligations had been dealt with - Youta had plenty of time to enjoy his favorite book while sitting in his favorite cafe eating his favorite sweets. And he would do so.

Next to Youta, his familiar, Beraht the Sunbeam Soldier, shifted slightly. His duty was to guard and protect Youta from any possible dangers, and it was a job he took very seriously. But the sunshine was warm, the atmosphere was calm, and the smells from the bakery were so mouth-watering, that Beraht had a hard time staying focused without falling asleep or slipping into dessert-filled fantasies.

Sensing his familiar's discomfort, Youta pushed his plate over to Beraht. "You should eat something," the Tundra said gently. "Lightweaver knows I wouldn't last long in this bakery without the urge to dig in myself." The plate was piled high with also sorts of cookies and pastries - lemon bars, jam cookies, snickerdoodles, fruit tarts drizzled with honey, and several more of Youta's favorites. Beraht shook his head. "Sire, I couldn't possibly -"

"Eat," Youta ordered. In a softer tone, he added, "Please. I know you skipped breakfast this morning because we were running late to the Hewn Scholar's Convention. You must be starving by now."

Beraht hesitated for a moment, and then selected a sugar cookie decorated with yellow sprinkles. It tasted heavenly, warm and soft and perfectly sweet.

"Why don't you sit down?" Youta asked, patting the chair next to his. "There's no need for you to stand up all afternoon. I highly doubt there'll be any foul play here, and I don't want you tiring your legs for nothing. You can sit here and rest while I read."

"Yes, Master Youta." The Sunbeam Soldier sat down next to him and grabbed another pastry from the plate, this time a lemon and poppyseed muffin. As Beraht ate, Youta smiled and continued reading his book. Being in his favorite bakery, eating his favorite foods and reading his favorite book, with his best friend by side - what more could he ask for?
Youta let out a deep, contented sigh as he took another sip from his mug of coffee. It had been a long time since the last time he had the delicious pastries of Light Flight, and the Brightshine Bakery did not disappoint. The Tundra bit into an apricot-jam cookie as he turned the pages of his favorite novel, careful not to let any crumbs spill onto the book. The Brightshine Jubilee was winding down, his duties as a Light Representative were done for the day, all his errands and obligations had been dealt with - Youta had plenty of time to enjoy his favorite book while sitting in his favorite cafe eating his favorite sweets. And he would do so.

Next to Youta, his familiar, Beraht the Sunbeam Soldier, shifted slightly. His duty was to guard and protect Youta from any possible dangers, and it was a job he took very seriously. But the sunshine was warm, the atmosphere was calm, and the smells from the bakery were so mouth-watering, that Beraht had a hard time staying focused without falling asleep or slipping into dessert-filled fantasies.

Sensing his familiar's discomfort, Youta pushed his plate over to Beraht. "You should eat something," the Tundra said gently. "Lightweaver knows I wouldn't last long in this bakery without the urge to dig in myself." The plate was piled high with also sorts of cookies and pastries - lemon bars, jam cookies, snickerdoodles, fruit tarts drizzled with honey, and several more of Youta's favorites. Beraht shook his head. "Sire, I couldn't possibly -"

"Eat," Youta ordered. In a softer tone, he added, "Please. I know you skipped breakfast this morning because we were running late to the Hewn Scholar's Convention. You must be starving by now."

Beraht hesitated for a moment, and then selected a sugar cookie decorated with yellow sprinkles. It tasted heavenly, warm and soft and perfectly sweet.

"Why don't you sit down?" Youta asked, patting the chair next to his. "There's no need for you to stand up all afternoon. I highly doubt there'll be any foul play here, and I don't want you tiring your legs for nothing. You can sit here and rest while I read."

"Yes, Master Youta." The Sunbeam Soldier sat down next to him and grabbed another pastry from the plate, this time a lemon and poppyseed muffin. As Beraht ate, Youta smiled and continued reading his book. Being in his favorite bakery, eating his favorite foods and reading his favorite book, with his best friend by side - what more could he ask for?
Na5WGHa.png
The brilliantly colored Skydancer waltzed into the Brightshine Bakery. Luciano had traveled back to the Light flight to celebrate the Brightshine Julibee. It was always a grand celebration and made his pride for the flight swell uncontrollably until he was constantly smiling, in a cheery mood.

This morning was no different, as the Light rep had woken up early to take a walk, pausing when he spotted a dragon who could use a hand with setting up a festival booth or event. A bit before noon, Luciano finally made his way into the business area of the flight. He planned to order dozens of every delicious item in the bakery to take back to his Earth clan.

They'll never want to eat anything else after tasting these! Luciano thought as he perused the display cases packed full of sweet treats.

An bakery assistant had been hovering nearby and when the Skydancer finally looked up from his intense examination of bakery goods, the other dragon smiled brightly and asked, "How can I help you, sir?"

"Hmm," Luciano continued to look over the trays and trays of items. He took a deep breath before beginning. "I'll take a dozen of variety donuts, dozen variety scones, one Julibee cake, some of that fruit bread you've got there...."

When the attendant realized the customer would not be placing a simple order, they scrabbled to find a pen and paper and furiously scribbled as Luciano rambled many different bakery treats.

"...and one Espresso con panna please! I'll need my energy." The Skydancer smiled, finally satisfied.

"That will be all."

@pipascout22 - bravo !!!
just had to say that lol
The brilliantly colored Skydancer waltzed into the Brightshine Bakery. Luciano had traveled back to the Light flight to celebrate the Brightshine Julibee. It was always a grand celebration and made his pride for the flight swell uncontrollably until he was constantly smiling, in a cheery mood.

This morning was no different, as the Light rep had woken up early to take a walk, pausing when he spotted a dragon who could use a hand with setting up a festival booth or event. A bit before noon, Luciano finally made his way into the business area of the flight. He planned to order dozens of every delicious item in the bakery to take back to his Earth clan.

They'll never want to eat anything else after tasting these! Luciano thought as he perused the display cases packed full of sweet treats.

An bakery assistant had been hovering nearby and when the Skydancer finally looked up from his intense examination of bakery goods, the other dragon smiled brightly and asked, "How can I help you, sir?"

"Hmm," Luciano continued to look over the trays and trays of items. He took a deep breath before beginning. "I'll take a dozen of variety donuts, dozen variety scones, one Julibee cake, some of that fruit bread you've got there...."

When the attendant realized the customer would not be placing a simple order, they scrabbled to find a pen and paper and furiously scribbled as Luciano rambled many different bakery treats.

"...and one Espresso con panna please! I'll need my energy." The Skydancer smiled, finally satisfied.

"That will be all."

@pipascout22 - bravo !!!
just had to say that lol
Gsc8y3C.png
[left][size=2]Free to use dividers and icons by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2177898]osiem[/url]. Free to use bio buttons by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1985777]Serpenta and DeadBattery[/url]. Chocolate cake slice participation badge from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2467328#post_2467328]The Garment Gauntlet[/url] [BSJ18] event. Galileo and Apollo art made by me, Katsuokai.[/left] [br][center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/y6dei7bhs57deiw/lighttop.png[/img] [b][u]Challenge #6: Brightshine Bakery[/u][/b] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/p556sald781qozi/lightmid.png[/img] [br] [columns][br][br][img]https://i.imgur.com/uFu1mAX.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent].[img]https://i.imgur.com/yFy60pS.png[/img] [center][b]Apollo Forenoon[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IwIL4Lr.png[/img][color=transparent]..,.[/color] [item=Shining Goblin] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IwIL4Lr.png[/img][color=transparent]..,.[/color] [b]Galileo the Historian [/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nlzyEFp.png[/img][/center][/columns] [color=transparent]x[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/n1u1QDp.png[/img] [br] [center]The two friends now lived in The Starfall Isles, where they had joined the Dreamkeepers' Clan. They were happy in their new home, they had gotten new good friends, and lived through many adventures together. [br] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/3p6kP58.png[/img][nextcol][center]However, despite their incredibly busy work schedule, and the long travel distance, they made sure to always visit The Sunbeam Ruins at least once a year, and that one time of the year being always during The Brightshine Jubilee. As much as the Arcane Isles were pretty, the feeling of celebrating the Jubilee with your old clanmates back at your home Flight just wasn't the same as celebrating it in The Isles.[/columns] [br] [color=transparent]x[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/n1u1QDp.png[/img] [br] It was an early morning, and as every year since the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2461742#post_33725176]Brightshine Bakery[/url] first opened its doors, they had made sure to visit it. No one made better cupcakes than Baker Ming! And his hot chocolate with vanilla recipe was insuperable. [br] [columns][center]During Brightshine Jubilee the Bakery was always pretty full, but this year it was almost impossible to get a seat without standing in a lengthy queue, so to avoid that, they made sure to get up early just to get their favourite treats.[/center][nextcol][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2282/f/2018/129/b/f/solar2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33d0.png[/img][/columns] [br] [color=transparent]x[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/n1u1QDp.png[/img] [br] Not everything in this life has to be an adventure, sometimes, it's the simple things that matters the most. [br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/riJWshy.png[/img] [color=transparent]x[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/n1u1QDp.png[/img] [br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bwXQ5Dm.png[/img] [br] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/bhyrth56iqnizju/lightbottom.png[/img][/center]
Free to use dividers and icons by osiem.
Free to use bio buttons by Serpenta and DeadBattery.
Chocolate cake slice participation badge from The Garment Gauntlet [BSJ18] event.
Galileo and Apollo art made by me, Katsuokai.

lighttop.png

Challenge #6: Brightshine Bakery

lightmid.png

uFu1mAX.png
.yFy60pS.png
Apollo Forenoon

IwIL4Lr.png..,.

Shining Goblin

IwIL4Lr.png..,.
Galileo the Historian

nlzyEFp.png

xn1u1QDp.png

The two friends now lived in The Starfall Isles, where they had joined the Dreamkeepers' Clan. They were happy in their new home, they had gotten new good friends, and lived through many adventures together.

3p6kP58.png
However, despite their incredibly busy work schedule, and the long travel distance, they made sure to always visit The Sunbeam Ruins at least once a year, and that one time of the year being always during The Brightshine Jubilee. As much as the Arcane Isles were pretty, the feeling of celebrating the Jubilee with your old clanmates back at your home Flight just wasn't the same as celebrating it in The Isles.

xn1u1QDp.png

It was an early morning, and as every year since the Brightshine Bakery first opened its doors, they had made sure to visit it. No one made better cupcakes than Baker Ming! And his hot chocolate with vanilla recipe was insuperable.

During Brightshine Jubilee the Bakery was always pretty full, but this year it was almost impossible to get a seat without standing in a lengthy queue, so to avoid that, they made sure to get up early just to get their favourite treats.
solar2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33d0.png

xn1u1QDp.png

Not everything in this life has to be an adventure, sometimes, it's the simple things that matters the most.

riJWshy.png

xn1u1QDp.png

bwXQ5Dm.png

lightbottom.png
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Huitzil had plodded into the bakery early in the morning, entranced by the sweet smell of desserts freshly plucked from the oven. He'd even brough his familiar along, the lethargic protobeast now napping on a pillow next to his tail.

As the day progressed, he had watched dragons come and go, retrieving their pastries and cakes to celebrate the brightshine jubilee. The festive nature of this place had brought a smile to his face, as he himself sampled the sweets and treats brought to him by the shimmering emissary of light.

"This is delicious, thank you." He quickly eats the small plate of macaroons brought to him, each on glittery and shining with what was practically the beauty of the sun itself.
"Oh and I absolutely love this!" He politely devours a small bowl of custard, licking his long teeth afterwards. The custard had tasted of citrus, bright and familiar.

After what seemed like hours spent in the sweet air of the bakery, he looked upon the desserts that were left over from today's rush. Sitting there, under the glass was a beautiful red velvet cake, untouched and pristine. It reminded him of his clan, the red reminiscent of their origins within Plague territory.

Of course, he had to buy it.

A few minutes later, the bogsneak began the walk home, a box of cake on his back, and his familiar walking lazily beside him. The sun was going down, casting its dying light in hues of orange, pink, and purple upon the tired landscape. Huitzil simply smiled at the radiance, and welcomed the watchful night that would protect him on his journey home.
Huitzil had plodded into the bakery early in the morning, entranced by the sweet smell of desserts freshly plucked from the oven. He'd even brough his familiar along, the lethargic protobeast now napping on a pillow next to his tail.

As the day progressed, he had watched dragons come and go, retrieving their pastries and cakes to celebrate the brightshine jubilee. The festive nature of this place had brought a smile to his face, as he himself sampled the sweets and treats brought to him by the shimmering emissary of light.

"This is delicious, thank you." He quickly eats the small plate of macaroons brought to him, each on glittery and shining with what was practically the beauty of the sun itself.
"Oh and I absolutely love this!" He politely devours a small bowl of custard, licking his long teeth afterwards. The custard had tasted of citrus, bright and familiar.

After what seemed like hours spent in the sweet air of the bakery, he looked upon the desserts that were left over from today's rush. Sitting there, under the glass was a beautiful red velvet cake, untouched and pristine. It reminded him of his clan, the red reminiscent of their origins within Plague territory.

Of course, he had to buy it.

A few minutes later, the bogsneak began the walk home, a box of cake on his back, and his familiar walking lazily beside him. The sun was going down, casting its dying light in hues of orange, pink, and purple upon the tired landscape. Huitzil simply smiled at the radiance, and welcomed the watchful night that would protect him on his journey home.
"It's always such a sore sight to see... So many flawed dragons in one place." The spiral-like angel sneered as he leaned back in his chair, glaring at all of the other dragons in the Bakery. "And during Lightweaver's own holiday! This is unacceptable. We have so much cleaning up do, don't we, Ciana?" The shining goblin sitting across from him silently nodded in agreement. Chiaroscuro slowly lifted a mug to his face and took a sip, still carefully watching the dragons around him. "...I have to say though, the food here is exceptional" He paused for a moment. "Okay maybe not all of the dragons here here are as bad as I thought, I'll give the staff a pass."

Chiaroscuro was now attempting to shove an entire slice of cake into his mouth. Ciana sighed. "We're not even here to do any purifying are we? You just wanted to stuff your face with desserts."

"...Perhaps"
"It's always such a sore sight to see... So many flawed dragons in one place." The spiral-like angel sneered as he leaned back in his chair, glaring at all of the other dragons in the Bakery. "And during Lightweaver's own holiday! This is unacceptable. We have so much cleaning up do, don't we, Ciana?" The shining goblin sitting across from him silently nodded in agreement. Chiaroscuro slowly lifted a mug to his face and took a sip, still carefully watching the dragons around him. "...I have to say though, the food here is exceptional" He paused for a moment. "Okay maybe not all of the dragons here here are as bad as I thought, I'll give the staff a pass."

Chiaroscuro was now attempting to shove an entire slice of cake into his mouth. Ciana sighed. "We're not even here to do any purifying are we? You just wanted to stuff your face with desserts."

"...Perhaps"
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 72 73