Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Design Your Own Light Rep
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 72 73
I'd name him Enayat - meaning Grace, Kindness, Blessing.
I love how it's short but still feels like it carries importance and weight.
I'd name him Enayat - meaning Grace, Kindness, Blessing.
I love how it's short but still feels like it carries importance and weight.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
I chose the name Sharette because it means 'a fair and bright individual,' which I think would suit a Light rep.
I chose the name Sharette because it means 'a fair and bright individual,' which I think would suit a Light rep.
I'd name him Nawara. It sounds graceful and magical, but it also has meaning. In different Arabic dialects, Nawara can mean 'light', 'light flower' or 'to illuminate'. I think that captures this dragon perfectly.
I'd name him Nawara. It sounds graceful and magical, but it also has meaning. In different Arabic dialects, Nawara can mean 'light', 'light flower' or 'to illuminate'. I think that captures this dragon perfectly.
redoing this soon
A name for my amnesiac acolyte? Hmmm...

How about Memento? Aside from the English connotation of a reminder of the past, which is quite fitting for a dragon who needs mementos himself to remember just about everything, Memento is also Latin for 'remember'. It's thus a contradictory signal of his burden as a Tundra, and perhaps a way for him to cling to the Light that empowers him.

I imagine he took the name when his vessel was flushed with Light, as a sort of oath, a promise that he'd fight to remember his blessing and the discoveries made with it.
A name for my amnesiac acolyte? Hmmm...

How about Memento? Aside from the English connotation of a reminder of the past, which is quite fitting for a dragon who needs mementos himself to remember just about everything, Memento is also Latin for 'remember'. It's thus a contradictory signal of his burden as a Tundra, and perhaps a way for him to cling to the Light that empowers him.

I imagine he took the name when his vessel was flushed with Light, as a sort of oath, a promise that he'd fight to remember his blessing and the discoveries made with it.
I need a new signature.
I would name my dragon 'BidensBlazing' after this flower. The name itself sounds masculine. The flowers itself sound like the rising sun changing color as they age to a bright and happy sunny yellow. (better image but doesn't work on this forum) https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-a2MT1SO-kWw/WbxmYoAvrnI/AAAAAAAAG_g/KyWrm_evR-IIFhlKDy658U20Uu1deIFeACLcBGAs/s320/Bidens_%2527Blazing_Fire%2527_18.JPG [img]https://c4.provenwinners.com/sites/provenwinners.com/files/imagecache/max_width/ifa_upload/red_painted.jpg[/img] Bidens ‘Blazing Fire’ The fiery orange, yellow and red flowers were very prolific and spectacular. The dense mounding habit enveloped the containers as a ball of flowers. Flowers opened up darker and faded to a nice yellow. Matching Scry: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2462424/14#post_33877296
I would name my dragon 'BidensBlazing' after this flower. The name itself sounds masculine. The flowers itself sound like the rising sun changing color as they age to a bright and happy sunny yellow.

(better image but doesn't work on this forum)
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-a2MT1SO-kWw/WbxmYoAvrnI/AAAAAAAAG_g/KyWrm_evR-IIFhlKDy658U20Uu1deIFeACLcBGAs/s320/Bidens_%2527Blazing_Fire%2527_18.JPG

red_painted.jpg
Bidens ‘Blazing Fire’ The fiery orange, yellow and red flowers were very prolific and spectacular. The dense mounding habit enveloped the containers as a ball of flowers. Flowers opened up darker and faded to a nice yellow.

Matching Scry: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2462424/14#post_33877296
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
To follow on my scry, I would call him Aure which is pounced like Or from French which mean Glod in English. But this name also come from Latin which mean breeze, which fit the breeze of the angel.
To follow on my scry, I would call him Aure which is pounced like Or from French which mean Glod in English. But this name also come from Latin which mean breeze, which fit the breeze of the angel.
D1hGher.png Q05ZDBY.gif fQP3j38.png
@Amariel
Oh no! I thought I posted yesterday, but it might not have gone through. Is it too late to send in a scry?
@Amariel
Oh no! I thought I posted yesterday, but it might not have gone through. Is it too late to send in a scry?
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Istion

Istion means son of knowledge in Sindarin Elvish. Because Light Dragons are truth seekers, and therefor seek knowledge, I though this was a good meaning. The word itself sounds a little like ion or eon. I associate the word Ion with visuals/aesthetics like eclipses and solar Coronas. Not entirely sure why. And Eon is an incredibly long period of time, which is a concept often grouped with light or truth. I chose to use (LOTR) elvish, because it grants that air of nobility that I associate with light.
Istion

Istion means son of knowledge in Sindarin Elvish. Because Light Dragons are truth seekers, and therefor seek knowledge, I though this was a good meaning. The word itself sounds a little like ion or eon. I associate the word Ion with visuals/aesthetics like eclipses and solar Coronas. Not entirely sure why. And Eon is an incredibly long period of time, which is a concept often grouped with light or truth. I chose to use (LOTR) elvish, because it grants that air of nobility that I associate with light.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
I would name him Solemnox meaning night sun, name comes from our northers summer nightswhere sun does not set at all for many days. I would love to use Finnish hear but as night is yö in Finnish and you can't use letter ö in names it just did not work, so latin it is.
I would name him Solemnox meaning night sun, name comes from our northers summer nightswhere sun does not set at all for many days. I would love to use Finnish hear but as night is yö in Finnish and you can't use letter ö in names it just did not work, so latin it is.
B43QG5A.png
I would name him Gawain! I think it kinda fits him, tbh. He would be very princely but also cursed because of the statuette form.
I would name him Gawain! I think it kinda fits him, tbh. He would be very princely but also cursed because of the statuette form.
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 72 73