@Meirya
I myself will be more than happy to be a Plague hotelier~
@Meirya
I myself will be more than happy to be a Plague hotelier~
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@bonibaru @jampackedwithair Fantastic, added you both!
@bonibaru @jampackedwithair Fantastic, added you both!
@Meirya

I'd love to be a Light hotelier. This is such a great idea!
@Meirya

I'd love to be a Light hotelier. This is such a great idea!
mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
@Lela125 - Added you to the hostelier list, thank you so much!

So, out of curiosity, I did a search on the final familiar scries and got this:
  • Abyss Striker (heather/gloom/phthalo): No active dragons in this color. Four exalted dragons.
  • Acid-Tongue Serpenta (blackberry/avocado/thistle): Four exalted, one active... and the active one belongs to @3idolon actually. Did you want to claim Acid-Tongue Serpenta? ;)
  • Aer Phantom (mint/mint/white): 16 active, 8 exalted. This will probably be the easiest one to develop a breeding pair out of, since it's XXY.
  • Bucktooth Digger (orca/obsidian/stonewash): 2 active, 12 exalted. The active ones seem to belong to inactive players though.
  • Irradiated Astronomer (carrot/sunset/orchid): 0 active, 0 exalted. This one might be a bit of a challenge, especially as it's all from the expanded section of the color wheel.
  • Marbled Jester (charcoal/mantis/obsidian): 0 active, 1 exalted.

That makes these some pretty unique projects! I'm excited to get started. Just got to figure out which one I want to claim. Anyone else want to jump in too?
@Lela125 - Added you to the hostelier list, thank you so much!

So, out of curiosity, I did a search on the final familiar scries and got this:
  • Abyss Striker (heather/gloom/phthalo): No active dragons in this color. Four exalted dragons.
  • Acid-Tongue Serpenta (blackberry/avocado/thistle): Four exalted, one active... and the active one belongs to @3idolon actually. Did you want to claim Acid-Tongue Serpenta? ;)
  • Aer Phantom (mint/mint/white): 16 active, 8 exalted. This will probably be the easiest one to develop a breeding pair out of, since it's XXY.
  • Bucktooth Digger (orca/obsidian/stonewash): 2 active, 12 exalted. The active ones seem to belong to inactive players though.
  • Irradiated Astronomer (carrot/sunset/orchid): 0 active, 0 exalted. This one might be a bit of a challenge, especially as it's all from the expanded section of the color wheel.
  • Marbled Jester (charcoal/mantis/obsidian): 0 active, 1 exalted.

That makes these some pretty unique projects! I'm excited to get started. Just got to figure out which one I want to claim. Anyone else want to jump in too?
@Meirya Sure, I can claim acid-tongue. I can also be a hostelier for Plague :)
@Meirya Sure, I can claim acid-tongue. I can also be a hostelier for Plague :)
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@Meirya please add me to the ping list, also, I'd be happy to host a nest if arcane eyes are required, but would need to know the day before as i operate a rotating nest system.....i just love to have babies to hatch each day (even if they're not mine...lol)
@Meirya please add me to the ping list, also, I'd be happy to host a nest if arcane eyes are required, but would need to know the day before as i operate a rotating nest system.....i just love to have babies to hatch each day (even if they're not mine...lol)
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
Ooooh, those stats are really interesting! Very unique projects indeed. Also, if anyone needs Fire eyes for their bebes, I'd be happy to oblige as a hotelier. @Meirya
Ooooh, those stats are really interesting! Very unique projects indeed. Also, if anyone needs Fire eyes for their bebes, I'd be happy to oblige as a hotelier. @Meirya
U46oDuv.pngi2b9T8W.pngIMeESkM.pngVwSynLF.png
@Emmie @Pyromancy Thanks so much! I've added you both to the hostilier listing. Agol, Algae-Bottom Slarg, and Almandine Sturgeon have been added to the Unclaimed Familiars listing! Here are the stats on their colors (not even considering genes/breeds) [list][*] Agol: 1 active (but at 0 energy), 3 exalted [*] Algae-Bottom Slarg: 57 active, 190 exalted. 1 active bogsneak in those colors, 0 exalted. None with the same colors+genes, but if I eliminate smirch and just use irishim, we've got 52 exalted and 19 active with iri-shim and leaf/avocado/avocado. [*] Almandine Sturgeon: 1 active (but at 0 energy), 1 exalted.[/list] Pinglist: [size=2]@DuskAwakening @Ragnell @ILUVDRAGONS @GlassJungle @UtopianAngel @3idolon @BezimiennyRaptor @LucidFeathers @Meirya @Limanya @SnottyPants @NocturnistheDark @jampackedwithair @Ithelweex @Wulfgang @Timelesswanderer @Lightningwind @Familiars @Pyromancy @Ketzexi @Farfelee @quilliper @DanielXDagaz @Jeraruhh @Offling @Aikoll @Emmie[/size]
@Emmie @Pyromancy Thanks so much! I've added you both to the hostilier listing.

Agol, Algae-Bottom Slarg, and Almandine Sturgeon have been added to the Unclaimed Familiars listing! Here are the stats on their colors (not even considering genes/breeds)
  • Agol: 1 active (but at 0 energy), 3 exalted
  • Algae-Bottom Slarg: 57 active, 190 exalted. 1 active bogsneak in those colors, 0 exalted. None with the same colors+genes, but if I eliminate smirch and just use irishim, we've got 52 exalted and 19 active with iri-shim and leaf/avocado/avocado.
  • Almandine Sturgeon: 1 active (but at 0 energy), 1 exalted.

Pinglist: @DuskAwakening @Ragnell @ILUVDRAGONS @GlassJungle @UtopianAngel @3idolon @BezimiennyRaptor @LucidFeathers @Meirya @Limanya @SnottyPants @NocturnistheDark @jampackedwithair @Ithelweex @Wulfgang @Timelesswanderer @Lightningwind @Familiars @Pyromancy @Ketzexi @Farfelee @quilliper @DanielXDagaz @Jeraruhh @Offling @Aikoll @Emmie
I'm claiming the Almandine Sturgeon. Every time I bond with that familiar I wish I had a dragon in my lair with those colors, so I might as well go for it! EDIT: Oh goodness. Okay. I forgot about the extra challenge mode of imperials. Finally found a starting pair, but it's gonna take a number of generations to get the exact match, I think... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40820098] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408201/40820098_350.png[/img] [/url] Swamp/Blood/Blood [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41034596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410346/41034596_350.png[/img] [/url] Pistachio/Rose/Rose
I'm claiming the Almandine Sturgeon. Every time I bond with that familiar I wish I had a dragon in my lair with those colors, so I might as well go for it!

EDIT: Oh goodness. Okay. I forgot about the extra challenge mode of imperials. Finally found a starting pair, but it's gonna take a number of generations to get the exact match, I think...

40820098_350.png

Swamp/Blood/Blood

41034596_350.png

Pistachio/Rose/Rose
Welp, this is getting quickly out of hand. Six pairs now. Twelve dragons as foundation stock.

I've started a thread for documenting my Quest for the Almandine Sturgeon Dragon; feel free to follow along! I wrote it also as a walkthrough for anyone else seeking to breed a very specific color of dragon.
Welp, this is getting quickly out of hand. Six pairs now. Twelve dragons as foundation stock.

I've started a thread for documenting my Quest for the Almandine Sturgeon Dragon; feel free to follow along! I wrote it also as a walkthrough for anyone else seeking to breed a very specific color of dragon.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52