Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FHC] Familiar Hatchery Club
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
I am as of yet still working on the Black-wing hummingbird as my full claim, finally got this boy - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51262572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512626/51262572_350.png[/img] [/url] a little while ago and working towards the female. I also have a soft claim on the carmine serthis, but no dergs on the right colors just yet for that one sadly. Another note, I believe @DemonChild77 claimed the cinder nymph which I used to have a soft claim on, I still have dragons available for them if they want to pick that up again or if anyone else wants to claim that familiar if they decide to give up the project.
I am as of yet still working on the Black-wing hummingbird as my full claim, finally got this boy -

51262572_350.png

a little while ago and working towards the female. I also have a soft claim on the carmine serthis, but no dergs on the right colors just yet for that one sadly.

Another note, I believe @DemonChild77 claimed the cinder nymph which I used to have a soft claim on, I still have dragons available for them if they want to pick that up again or if anyone else wants to claim that familiar if they decide to give up the project.
OY2CZgk.png
Just popping in to say thanks everyone for letting me know where you're at on your projects.

This is an update on the new thread. Next up I'm starting the scrys for the new thread. I will be separating the scrys into four posts: Unclaimed, Soft Claim, Hard claim, and Finished.

I will be double checking the FSC and posts on this page so this next part will probably take a few days.
Just popping in to say thanks everyone for letting me know where you're at on your projects.

This is an update on the new thread. Next up I'm starting the scrys for the new thread. I will be separating the scrys into four posts: Unclaimed, Soft Claim, Hard claim, and Finished.

I will be double checking the FSC and posts on this page so this next part will probably take a few days.
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
Update on the Anomalous Skink project, ended up with one of thr two for the pair and a ton of near-misses/ breeding pairs but I'm finding this project isn't any fun for me anymore. Would be more than willing to hand the project over to anyone who is interested.
Update on the Anomalous Skink project, ended up with one of thr two for the pair and a ton of near-misses/ breeding pairs but I'm finding this project isn't any fun for me anymore. Would be more than willing to hand the project over to anyone who is interested.
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
@Wulfgang

I can take the one with correct colors if you're planning on kicking the project dragons out soon, but if you're willing to hold them for a while longer, I would rather finish the project I have right now first.

Note: anyone else who would like to take this over, please feel free to step in, it's a nice starting project, with Baldwin and Treasure genes :)
@Wulfgang

I can take the one with correct colors if you're planning on kicking the project dragons out soon, but if you're willing to hold them for a while longer, I would rather finish the project I have right now first.

Note: anyone else who would like to take this over, please feel free to step in, it's a nice starting project, with Baldwin and Treasure genes :)
mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
@Wulfgang

How many do you have? I could potentially take them on, depending on how many dragons there is
@Wulfgang

How many do you have? I could potentially take them on, depending on how many dragons there is
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@bonibaru

Do you want me to keep any of your active claims?
@bonibaru

Do you want me to keep any of your active claims?
@woolly what active claims do I have? Bellus Glamourtail has been complete since April but was never updated. I don't recall claiming something else - did I?
@woolly what active claims do I have? Bellus Glamourtail has been complete since April but was never updated. I don't recall claiming something else - did I?
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru

Just double checking on the brush dodo and ashen bicorn. If you want to keep one as a soft claim and move one to a hard claim or let the projects open for someone else to finish.
@bonibaru

Just double checking on the brush dodo and ashen bicorn. If you want to keep one as a soft claim and move one to a hard claim or let the projects open for someone else to finish.
@woolly ah ok thanks! Leave them open for someone else.
@woolly ah ok thanks! Leave them open for someone else.
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru

Will do! Thanks
@bonibaru

Will do! Thanks
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52