TOPIC | [MJ-18] Clouded Images
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Awww, Box sounds adorable. Cute name, too <3
Awww, Box sounds adorable. Cute name, too <3
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Box! I love it! What a great name!
Box! I love it! What a great name!
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
[center][size=5][b]Yesterday’s answer was Jammie Dodgers!![/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RqXgyfG.jpg[/img] [LIST] [*]Cookies with jam centers are pretty common, so I picked one of the famous kinds. They’re made in Britain but are imported all over the world [*]Jammie Dodgers have been around for over 50 years. [*]Jammie Dodgers have been [url=http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Jammie_Dodger]featured on Doctor Who[/url] several times [*]Dodging is the physical activity I was referencing. [/LIST] [size=5][b]THAT BEING SAID…[/b][/size] a lot of people put Dunkin’ Donuts as their answer. And, I left out the clue about Jammie Dodgers being named after after a comic book character ([url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_the_Dodger]Roger the Dodger[/url]), which means I came up with clues that are all true about Dunkin’ Donuts as well as Jammie Dodgers. Whoops. It’s close enough that I gave you all a ticket for the final drawing, although I didn’t roll for you guys to win the daily prize. Shout out to @VioletWhirlwind for including a pun with your answer, that always makes me happy :D Congrats to @RobotNix for winning yesterday's daily prize! Your items will be on their way to you soon! [quote=Swan Lake][item=Raven Sylvan Headpiece][item=Sweetheart Swan][item=Enamored Swan][item=Bouquet of Flowers][item=Sakura Corsage][item=Mute Swan][/quote] [size=1]@timetot @Renoki @Sidegrinder @YYEstarry @Syceris @Disillusionist @PinkyPearl @Lela125 @Cheshly @Stormdragon @beautifulglitter @VioletWhirlwind @IronPen @Solanceae @objecthead @ryttu3k @Remorse @AthenaCorvus @EclipseMirror @Haretz @L1BR4 @EudoxiaLopukhina @Katsuokai @Oleaster @Dragonartist24 @Eliss @blossombranch @LadySiren @EndlessDragon @Lavaaquamarine @HuskyLove @alyne @sockmonkeygerald @Astrophile @rapunzels @Mirna @WanderingTurtle @XilusWeb @iMoony @tigressRising @Twistedfox @LightningShatter @Coyoteclaw11 @ColorBlindBrat @BlazeWolf @Darthiel @DuskyChangeling @Katelle @RobotNix @Lonefox @Dandydots @Alskasaur @punkymonkey @pyramids @Zombrigit @jbapple @MissMaira @PiecesOSky @chatoyant @Skyfire7 @Tyta @Bluecupcake52 @BrookInTheMeadow @GooglieSalmon @Adamanta @alyblaith @Dil @Duskwillow @Toranne @SystemError @barbiegrrl @Gravebloom @LiveSky @browncoatparadox @MarinaQuakenbush @3idolon @MaximumSpyro @excessnight @Famion @Silversouledcat [/size]
Yesterday’s answer was Jammie Dodgers!!

RqXgyfG.jpg
  • Cookies with jam centers are pretty common, so I picked one of the famous kinds. They’re made in Britain but are imported all over the world
  • Jammie Dodgers have been around for over 50 years.
  • Jammie Dodgers have been featured on Doctor Who several times
  • Dodging is the physical activity I was referencing.

THAT BEING SAID… a lot of people put Dunkin’ Donuts as their answer. And, I left out the clue about Jammie Dodgers being named after after a comic book character (Roger the Dodger), which means I came up with clues that are all true about Dunkin’ Donuts as well as Jammie Dodgers. Whoops. It’s close enough that I gave you all a ticket for the final drawing, although I didn’t roll for you guys to win the daily prize.

Shout out to @VioletWhirlwind for including a pun with your answer, that always makes me happy :D

Congrats to @RobotNix for winning yesterday's daily prize! Your items will be on their way to you soon!
Swan Lake wrote:
Raven Sylvan Headpiece Sweetheart Swan Enamored Swan Bouquet of Flowers Sakura Corsage Mute Swan

@timetot @Renoki @Sidegrinder @YYEstarry @Syceris @Disillusionist
@PinkyPearl @Lela125 @Cheshly @Stormdragon @beautifulglitter @VioletWhirlwind @IronPen @Solanceae @objecthead @ryttu3k @Remorse @AthenaCorvus @EclipseMirror @Haretz @L1BR4 @EudoxiaLopukhina @Katsuokai @Oleaster @Dragonartist24 @Eliss @blossombranch @LadySiren @EndlessDragon @Lavaaquamarine @HuskyLove @alyne @sockmonkeygerald @Astrophile @rapunzels @Mirna @WanderingTurtle @XilusWeb @iMoony @tigressRising @Twistedfox @LightningShatter @Coyoteclaw11 @ColorBlindBrat @BlazeWolf @Darthiel @DuskyChangeling @Katelle @RobotNix @Lonefox @Dandydots @Alskasaur @punkymonkey @pyramids @Zombrigit @jbapple @MissMaira @PiecesOSky @chatoyant @Skyfire7 @Tyta @Bluecupcake52 @BrookInTheMeadow @GooglieSalmon @Adamanta @alyblaith @Dil @Duskwillow @Toranne @SystemError @barbiegrrl @Gravebloom @LiveSky @browncoatparadox @MarinaQuakenbush @3idolon @MaximumSpyro @excessnight @Famion @Silversouledcat
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
Ah, Doctor Who, no wonder I had no idea of what it was.
Ah, Doctor Who, no wonder I had no idea of what it was.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Eee! My pun was apreciated! Yaay! XP
Eee! My pun was apreciated! Yaay! XP
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
I have to say...Ralph is the best junior adventurer ever. ^_^ And Box is an excellent name for a cat!
I have to say...Ralph is the best junior adventurer ever. ^_^ And Box is an excellent name for a cat!
@Selah

Oh heck....I didn't look at the date correctly...I posted a guess for today, Thursday, based on yesterday's image--and I didn't even get the guess right. :(

is there any way you could throw my guess out for Thursday, and let me try again?

Also, can you add me to the ping list (for the few days left) so this doesn't happen again?

Thanks...
@Selah

Oh heck....I didn't look at the date correctly...I posted a guess for today, Thursday, based on yesterday's image--and I didn't even get the guess right. :(

is there any way you could throw my guess out for Thursday, and let me try again?

Also, can you add me to the ping list (for the few days left) so this doesn't happen again?

Thanks...
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa - Sure, go for it! :D
@Canisa - Sure, go for it! :D
@Selah

Thank-you! I just sent in my proper guess...and boy was that hard to figure out! :)
@Selah

Thank-you! I just sent in my proper guess...and boy was that hard to figure out! :)
fw5Pc0h.png
[center][i]Posting this early since I won’t be on until a few hours after rollover. You can still make guesses on Thursday’s image until rollover starts![/i] Before you get to the tent you can hear Orville’s raised voice. He’s complaining about something, and is clearly upset. You poke your head inside, not sure if you should enter, only you accidentally knock over one of the boxes that are stacked all over the place. The box makes a weird ‘HONK’ as it hits the floor, and Orville whips around sees you! He strides over and places something in your claws. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24867785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248678/24867785_350.png[/img] [/url] “You see this?” he bellow “An absolute disgrace!” You look down; it’s a pair of steampunk goggles, with the thickest lenses you’ve ever seen. You try to look through them and immediately regret your decision; these are the most powerful glasses you’ve ever seen, enough that it makes your head hurt. Orville’s still on his rant. “You see these!” he gestures at his eyes, almost knocking off his hat with his enthusiasm. “Eyes like an eagle! Like a dragon half my age! But my clan leader thinks there’s something wrong. Well, I told her, I’m not wearing goggles, they squish my eyebrows something fierce! Maybe I take some bad pictures sometimes, knock over a few things, accidently fall in a few holes while adventuring, but that’s all normal. Hmph.” “I think you should try them” you turn to see Ralph setting today’s image down on the table. “Adventurers are supposed to be open to new stuff, right? And they’d keep dirt out of your eyes while digging.” The young snapper waves you over to the table, while Orville plucks the glasses out of your claws. “Hmph. Suppose I could try for a day. Trial period, can send them back…” he mutters to himself as you check out the new picture. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/g24in8f.jpg[/img] [LIST] [*]This comes from a country to the south [*]Apricot Jam is the usual ingredient [*]There’s debate over the origin of its name; theories include everything from what it resembles, to the name of a place, or it being named after a woman. [*]Some would say cake, some would say pudding, [*]This is often served with custard or ice cream [/LIST] [/center] [size=0]@timetot @Renoki @Sidegrinder @YYEstarry @Syceris @Disillusionist @PinkyPearl @Lela125 @Cheshly @Stormdragon @beautifulglitter @VioletWhirlwind @IronPen @Solanceae @objecthead @ryttu3k @Remorse @AthenaCorvus @EclipseMirror @Haretz @L1BR4 @EudoxiaLopukhina @Katsuokai @Oleaster @Dragonartist24 @Eliss @blossombranch @LadySiren @EndlessDragon @Lavaaquamarine @HuskyLove @alyne @sockmonkeygerald @Astrophile @rapunzels @Mirna @WanderingTurtle @XilusWeb @iMoony @tigressRising @Twistedfox @LightningShatter @Coyoteclaw11 @ColorBlindBrat @BlazeWolf @Darthiel @DuskyChangeling @Katelle @RobotNix @Lonefox @Dandydots @Alskasaur @punkymonkey @pyramids @Zombrigit @jbapple @MissMaira @PiecesOSky @chatoyant @Skyfire7 @Tyta @Bluecupcake52 @BrookInTheMeadow @GooglieSalmon @Adamanta @alyblaith @Dil @Duskwillow @Toranne @SystemError @barbiegrrl @Gravebloom @LiveSky @browncoatparadox @MarinaQuakenbush @3idolon @MaximumSpyro @excessnight @Famion @Silversouledcat @Canisa[/size]
Posting this early since I won’t be on until a few hours after rollover. You can still make guesses on Thursday’s image until rollover starts!

Before you get to the tent you can hear Orville’s raised voice. He’s complaining about something, and is clearly upset. You poke your head inside, not sure if you should enter, only you accidentally knock over one of the boxes that are stacked all over the place. The box makes a weird ‘HONK’ as it hits the floor, and Orville whips around sees you! He strides over and places something in your claws.

24867785_350.png

“You see this?” he bellow “An absolute disgrace!” You look down; it’s a pair of steampunk goggles, with the thickest lenses you’ve ever seen. You try to look through them and immediately regret your decision; these are the most powerful glasses you’ve ever seen, enough that it makes your head hurt. Orville’s still on his rant.

“You see these!” he gestures at his eyes, almost knocking off his hat with his enthusiasm. “Eyes like an eagle! Like a dragon half my age! But my clan leader thinks there’s something wrong. Well, I told her, I’m not wearing goggles, they squish my eyebrows something fierce! Maybe I take some bad pictures sometimes, knock over a few things, accidently fall in a few holes while adventuring, but that’s all normal. Hmph.”

“I think you should try them” you turn to see Ralph setting today’s image down on the table. “Adventurers are supposed to be open to new stuff, right? And they’d keep dirt out of your eyes while digging.” The young snapper waves you over to the table, while Orville plucks the glasses out of your claws. “Hmph. Suppose I could try for a day. Trial period, can send them back…” he mutters to himself as you check out the new picture.

g24in8f.jpg
  • This comes from a country to the south
  • Apricot Jam is the usual ingredient
  • There’s debate over the origin of its name; theories include everything from what it resembles, to the name of a place, or it being named after a woman.
  • Some would say cake, some would say pudding,
  • This is often served with custard or ice cream

@timetot @Renoki @Sidegrinder @YYEstarry @Syceris @Disillusionist
@PinkyPearl @Lela125 @Cheshly @Stormdragon @beautifulglitter @VioletWhirlwind @IronPen @Solanceae @objecthead @ryttu3k @Remorse @AthenaCorvus @EclipseMirror @Haretz @L1BR4 @EudoxiaLopukhina @Katsuokai @Oleaster @Dragonartist24 @Eliss @blossombranch @LadySiren @EndlessDragon @Lavaaquamarine @HuskyLove @alyne @sockmonkeygerald @Astrophile @rapunzels @Mirna @WanderingTurtle @XilusWeb @iMoony @tigressRising @Twistedfox @LightningShatter @Coyoteclaw11 @ColorBlindBrat @BlazeWolf @Darthiel @DuskyChangeling @Katelle @RobotNix @Lonefox @Dandydots @Alskasaur @punkymonkey @pyramids @Zombrigit @jbapple @MissMaira @PiecesOSky @chatoyant @Skyfire7 @Tyta @Bluecupcake52 @BrookInTheMeadow @GooglieSalmon @Adamanta @alyblaith @Dil @Duskwillow @Toranne @SystemError @barbiegrrl @Gravebloom @LiveSky @browncoatparadox @MarinaQuakenbush @3idolon @MaximumSpyro @excessnight @Famion @Silversouledcat @Canisa
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18