Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2018!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Louretta Is it possible to start this challenge today or should I wait for the beginning of next month?
@Louretta Is it possible to start this challenge today or should I wait for the beginning of next month?
@DarkSnowfox
You can start whenever you want. :)
@DarkSnowfox
You can start whenever you want. :)
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta
Alright, thanks! I'll sort it out tomorrow ;)
@Louretta
Alright, thanks! I'll sort it out tomorrow ;)
@Louretta

My spreadsheet

Should I add chests/etc as I find them, or keep them and add them at the end of the month?

(I'm going to try for Intermediate+, saving all openables)

:P
@Louretta

My spreadsheet

Should I add chests/etc as I find them, or keep them and add them at the end of the month?

(I'm going to try for Intermediate+, saving all openables)

:P
@DarkSnowfox
You have been added to the mastersheet. And it's up to you when/how often to update your sheet. Good luck saving up.
@DarkSnowfox
You have been added to the mastersheet. And it's up to you when/how often to update your sheet. Good luck saving up.
@Louretta
Thanks! :)
@Louretta
Thanks! :)
@Louretta
I meant to say this a while ago but could you please remove me from the sheet and ping list? I've stopped keeping track :Y
@Louretta
I meant to say this a while ago but could you please remove me from the sheet and ping list? I've stopped keeping track :Y
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Alliance
Done, too bad it didn't work out for you!
@Alliance
Done, too bad it didn't work out for you!
@Louretta
I managed for a few months but it wasn't making the game fun :,)
@Louretta
I managed for a few months but it wasn't making the game fun :,)
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Louretta

Sorry for bothering you, but could I be pinged for this challenge next year? This is really fun. :>
@Louretta

Sorry for bothering you, but could I be pinged for this challenge next year? This is really fun. :>
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25