Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Legacy of Two Kingdoms [Coli-locke]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@CassieRose for some reason I didn't get a ping lmao. I will add you! Sorry for the wait!
@CassieRose for some reason I didn't get a ping lmao. I will add you! Sorry for the wait!
[center][size=7]Kings and Crowns like Crows and Feasts[/size] [size=5]A Royal Heir Descends[/size] [item=staghorn coral] For a servant, life at the palace was fairly routine. Not even the ongoings of royalty ever seemed to change the daily grind. Cabbage for breakfast. Cabbage for lunch. Scrub the floors and change the sheets. Clean, clean, clean. Tuesday to Tuesday. Sun-up to sun-down. Clean, clean, clean. Today was Tuesday. The mop water splashed on the floor. The sheets were peeled off and fitted with something cleaner. No one made mention of the bloody tinge in the mop bucket. Or the white sheets that replaced the crimson. Life at the palace continued like any other Tuesday. Paperwork was delivered to the throne room along with platters of honeyed salmon and roasted vegetables in gravy. Freshly sliced fruits and cheeses after that. Berries and cream and steaming pastries last but not least. Even though all three heirs were present in the throne room no servant made mention that the Royal Breakfast only served one this Tuesday morning. Court was after breakfast. Today the Royal Hatchlings were expected to attend. All three looked down at the proceedings. No servant made mention that only Adare spoke. For once without opposition from his sisters. Adare is odd. Water is wet. Today is Tuesday. Adare talks about his odd trinkets he uses for decor. Two heads hang like antlers above the throne. No servant made mention of these new trophies. What was there to gossip about? When the servants no longer have tongues? [size=7]Adare Becomes Heir![/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37489453] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/374895/37489453.png[/img] [/url] [quote][center] [b]Updates[/b] The Royal Princesses Aluna and Anemoi have been gruesomely murdered in their sleep by Adare. Their heads are now the newest decorations added to the throne room :') Aluna has been killed. Anemoi has been killed. Graveyard is updated! Adare [s]descends[/s] ascends to the throne! Adare has taken a mate. A Skydancer named Nasus. Her bio will soon follow! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35148732] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/351488/35148732.png[/img] [/url] I'm also slowly creating Bios for each dragon. From this generation onwards I'll be creating posts for each character! I'm also very very very far behind in updates! Erm, some of my hatchlings are actually ready to breed. So I might develop their stories a bit before choosing a heir :') [/quote] [size=1]Pinglist[/size] @Smeen @MissingMercury @IceOtter @Dovalore @Sunlace @GilatheHybrid @CoraRosi @Lanturn @Darzona @LadyLilitu @Ukira @CassieRose
Kings and Crowns like Crows and Feasts
A Royal Heir Descends
Staghorn Coral

For a servant, life at the palace was fairly routine. Not even the ongoings of royalty ever seemed to change the daily grind.

Cabbage for breakfast. Cabbage for lunch. Scrub the floors and change the sheets. Clean, clean, clean. Tuesday to Tuesday. Sun-up to sun-down. Clean, clean, clean.

Today was Tuesday. The mop water splashed on the floor. The sheets were peeled off and fitted with something cleaner. No one made mention of the bloody tinge in the mop bucket. Or the white sheets that replaced the crimson.

Life at the palace continued like any other Tuesday. Paperwork was delivered to the throne room along with platters of honeyed salmon and roasted vegetables in gravy. Freshly sliced fruits and cheeses after that. Berries and cream and steaming pastries last but not least.

Even though all three heirs were present in the throne room no servant made mention that the Royal Breakfast only served one this Tuesday morning.

Court was after breakfast. Today the Royal Hatchlings were expected to attend. All three looked down at the proceedings. No servant made mention that only Adare spoke. For once without opposition from his sisters.

Adare is odd. Water is wet. Today is Tuesday. Adare talks about his odd trinkets he uses for decor. Two heads hang like antlers above the throne.

No servant made mention of these new trophies.

What was there to gossip about?
When the servants no longer have tongues?

Adare Becomes Heir!

37489453.png

Quote:
Updates

The Royal Princesses Aluna and Anemoi have been gruesomely murdered in their sleep by Adare. Their heads are now the newest decorations added to the throne room :')

Aluna has been killed.

Anemoi has been killed.

Graveyard is updated!

Adare descends ascends to the throne!
Adare has taken a mate. A Skydancer named Nasus. Her bio will soon follow!

35148732.png

I'm also slowly creating Bios for each dragon. From this generation onwards I'll be creating posts for each character!

I'm also very very very far behind in updates! Erm, some of my hatchlings are actually ready to breed. So I might develop their stories a bit before choosing a heir :')

Pinglist
@Smeen @MissingMercury @IceOtter @Dovalore @Sunlace @GilatheHybrid @CoraRosi @Lanturn @Darzona @LadyLilitu @Ukira @CassieRose
@SymphonyOfIce

I'm super excited that this is up and running again! I love the newest update, Adare is an absolute mad man and I can't say I approve of his methods but good on him for winning that throne.
@SymphonyOfIce

I'm super excited that this is up and running again! I love the newest update, Adare is an absolute mad man and I can't say I approve of his methods but good on him for winning that throne.
Yes! I've missed this!
Yes! I've missed this!
tumblr_o1osngog3T1ujz7f3o5_r1_250.giftumblr_o2wk5p9rRS1ujz7f3o1_250.gif

jgIXeoW.png
@SymphonyOfIce

I am so glad this is happening again!!!

(Also, my username changed, I was GilatheHybrid...could you edit my username on the pinglist so I can stay up-to-date? Thanks!! :D <3 )
@SymphonyOfIce

I am so glad this is happening again!!!

(Also, my username changed, I was GilatheHybrid...could you edit my username on the pinglist so I can stay up-to-date? Thanks!! :D <3 )
lighttop.png
I like Aulonaides so far!
I like Aulonaides so far!
tumblr_o1osngog3T1ujz7f3o5_r1_250.giftumblr_o2wk5p9rRS1ujz7f3o1_250.gif

jgIXeoW.png
@SymphonyOfIce
Could I be put on the ping list?
@SymphonyOfIce
Could I be put on the ping list?
unknown.png
@Ukira Then send him a letter! >:0 I enjoy writing him!

@Mediumdee YOU SURE CAN. I've added you! Glad to have another follower on this charade!

@Ukira Then send him a letter! >:0 I enjoy writing him!

@Mediumdee YOU SURE CAN. I've added you! Glad to have another follower on this charade!

@SymphonyOfIce can I be added to the pinglist too?
@SymphonyOfIce can I be added to the pinglist too?
[center][size=7] The Noble House of [b]Delvor[/b] has welcomed three hatchlings into the fold![/size] Now a little introduction to the "A" Generation of House Delvor [s]Ok they aren't hatchlings anymore BUT LET'S PRETEND[/s] [size=5][b]Arahathan[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37789386] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/377894/37789386.png[/img] [/url] [Quote][i]" Do not mistake me for my mask. You see light dappling on the water and forget the deep, cold dark beneath. "[/i][/quote] Arahathan is soft spoken and well loved among his people. An oddity for house Delvor. Even his siblings share their secrets with him. Trusting his gentle smile and easy going company. Even a whisper can have a cutting edge if spoken in the right ear at the right time. [size=5][b]Ary[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37789387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/377894/37789387.png[/img] [/url] [Quote][i]"You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame. How could you become new if you haven’t first become ashes?"[/i][/quote] A constant thrum burns within Ary. She is ready to jump on any opportunity at a moment's notice. She can be fairly impulsive. She's all action and no thought. Few can see her self-destructive tendencies. Her spirit burns with intensity. What many believe drives her may ultimately be her ruin... [size=5][b]Avora[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37789385] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/377894/37789385.png[/img] [/url] [quote][i]"Never be afraid to say what you feel. You don’t need everyone’s approval. "[/i][/quote] Avora never wanted to be heir. She has never sought her family's approval. Yet perhaps her actions have gained the most approval. House Delvor sings in her blood. All she wants is the battlefield before her eyes and her enemy's blood at her feet. She has a mind for war. She's willing to take risks to win. But caution is an old friend in the back of her mind. Out of all hatchlings in this nest, Avora is often the most feared for her intelligence and cruelty. [left] [size=1]Pinglist @Smeen @MissingMercury @IceOtter @Dovalore @Sunlace @QueenIsmene @CoraRosi @Lanturn @Darzona @LadyLilitu @Ukira @CassieRose @Mediumdee @MonoDusk
The Noble House of Delvor has welcomed three hatchlings into the fold!
Now a little introduction to the "A" Generation of House Delvor
Ok they aren't hatchlings anymore BUT LET'S PRETEND

Arahathan

37789386.png
Quote:
" Do not mistake me for my mask. You see light dappling on the water and forget the deep, cold dark beneath. "
Arahathan is soft spoken and well loved among his people. An oddity for house Delvor. Even his siblings share their secrets with him. Trusting his gentle smile and easy going company. Even a whisper can have a cutting edge if spoken in the right ear at the right time.

Ary

37789387.png
Quote:
"You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame. How could you become new if you haven’t first become ashes?"
A constant thrum burns within Ary. She is ready to jump on any opportunity at a moment's notice. She can be fairly impulsive. She's all action and no thought. Few can see her self-destructive tendencies. Her spirit burns with intensity. What many believe drives her may ultimately be her ruin...

Avora

37789385.png
Quote:
"Never be afraid to say what you feel. You don’t need everyone’s approval. "
Avora never wanted to be heir. She has never sought her family's approval. Yet perhaps her actions have gained the most approval. House Delvor sings in her blood. All she wants is the battlefield before her eyes and her enemy's blood at her feet. She has a mind for war. She's willing to take risks to win. But caution is an old friend in the back of her mind. Out of all hatchlings in this nest, Avora is often the most feared for her intelligence and cruelty.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10