Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Legacy of Two Kingdoms [Coli-locke]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@SymphonyOfIce

I'd love to be placed on the pinglist. Sending a gift and letter your way~

Because I need my own dragons starting up this challenge and interfering with other challenges.
@SymphonyOfIce

I'd love to be placed on the pinglist. Sending a gift and letter your way~

Because I need my own dragons starting up this challenge and interfering with other challenges.
4UUQPPZ.gif
[center][size=7]Sanctimora's Usurper[/size] [size=5]A Heir Arises[/size] [b]The snow settles and the clock resets. [/b] Two sisters stand apart. Their breath is labored. It pours from their mouths like frosted smoke. It burns their throat and freezes their heaving lungs down to their bones. It is agony. The snow around them is smeared with blood. Bodies lay on the floating ice like sunning seals. Something bobs in the ocean's wake. It turns the water red. It is Bedoch. His lifeless eyes are ever watchful even in death. Perhaps if he had watched his family closer, he would have known to take a side. Perhaps then he would not be in this in-between territory of land and sea. His body slowly sinks. The grave beneath claims him. [b]The dead have settled and the clock resets.[/b] Rye is backed to the edge of the floating ice. It is the very end of the House Sanctimora's territory on the Icefields. She heaves fire in desperation. Gwenith returns fire. The ice begins to bubble from the fury between the two. It cracks and rumbles as Rye's foothold begins to break. Her smallest claim begins to crumble away. Donned in burnished filigree armor, Gwenith began the fight better prepared that her sister. In the shadow of night she began her uprising. By dawn over half her house laid slain. All Kin. All family. All enemies. Lord Winter and Lady Impulse never made it out alive. They never flinched even in their moments before death. As Gwenith stared them down her father's eyes glittered. "You have the strength of your birthright." Her father said to her in admiration. "Your words won't change a thing. Rye was always your favorite. You thought she was the rightful heir of your house." She spat at his feet. "Heir of all this savagery." "Rye only took what pretty words gave her. You Gwenith, [b]take what blood can claim[/b]. Call it savagery, but House Sanctimora flows through your veins stronger than your siblings." "I will bring order and law when I take power. I wish you could watch your family's legacy fall to ruin, father." He laughed. "And what stories will you tell your hatchlings Gwenith? How you took power in an ambush. Slaughtered your kin. Banished your sister to a rotting, festering hell reserved for prisoners?" He laughed at the irony. "You can deny it, but savagery is in your blood. It is who you are. Your sister only toyed with her birthright. You seized it in a bloody uprising. [b]You are everything Sanctimora raised you to be.[/b]" [b]Gwenith arises as Heir of House Sanctimora... and the clock resets.[/b] [size=7]Gwenith Becomes Heir![/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37489414] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/374895/37489414.png[/img] [/url] [quote][center] [b]Updates[/b] Bedoch has died in the uprising. Rye is now banished to the Scarred Wastes where she is allowed to continue her existence. I'm still developing her story as she struggles for survival. Eventually I will select a mate for her to continue as a Minor Branch of House Sanctimora. Not all parents will die when I appoint a new heir. Just in Gwenith's case, it made sense lore-wise. I've decided that Facet is a good gene to represent House Sanctimora. Their home territory is on the Southern Icefields after all. ;D So I've chosen Nahuel as Gwenith's mate to carry on House Sanctimora. He's the leader of the hired mercenaries ;) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37271529] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/372716/37271529.png[/img] [/url] They are now sitting on a [size=1]act surprise[/size][size=2] THREE egg nest! This is a bit of a continuation from Gwenith's last letter sent by @Darzona. She had enough money to hire mercenaries and fund her coup. Meanwhile that armor gave her an edge over her sister. I imagine it'll become a family heirloom now!? [/quote] [size=1]Pinglist[/size] @Smeen @MissingMercury @IceOtter @Dovalore @Sunlace @GilatheHybrid @CoraRosi @Lanturn @Darzona @LadyLilitu @Ukira
Sanctimora's Usurper
A Heir Arises

The snow settles and the clock resets.

Two sisters stand apart. Their breath is labored. It pours from their mouths like frosted smoke. It burns their throat and freezes their heaving lungs down to their bones. It is agony.

The snow around them is smeared with blood. Bodies lay on the floating ice like sunning seals. Something bobs in the ocean's wake. It turns the water red. It is Bedoch. His lifeless eyes are ever watchful even in death. Perhaps if he had watched his family closer, he would have known to take a side. Perhaps then he would not be in this in-between territory of land and sea. His body slowly sinks. The grave beneath claims him.

The dead have settled and the clock resets.

Rye is backed to the edge of the floating ice. It is the very end of the House Sanctimora's territory on the Icefields. She heaves fire in desperation. Gwenith returns fire. The ice begins to bubble from the fury between the two. It cracks and rumbles as Rye's foothold begins to break. Her smallest claim begins to crumble away.

Donned in burnished filigree armor, Gwenith began the fight better prepared that her sister.

In the shadow of night she began her uprising. By dawn over half her house laid slain. All Kin. All family. All enemies.

Lord Winter and Lady Impulse never made it out alive. They never flinched even in their moments before death. As Gwenith stared them down her father's eyes glittered.

"You have the strength of your birthright." Her father said to her in admiration.

"Your words won't change a thing. Rye was always your favorite. You thought she was the rightful heir of your house." She spat at his feet. "Heir of all this savagery."

"Rye only took what pretty words gave her. You Gwenith, take what blood can claim. Call it savagery, but House Sanctimora flows through your veins stronger than your siblings."

"I will bring order and law when I take power. I wish you could watch your family's legacy fall to ruin, father."

He laughed. "And what stories will you tell your hatchlings Gwenith? How you took power in an ambush. Slaughtered your kin. Banished your sister to a rotting, festering hell reserved for prisoners?"

He laughed at the irony.

"You can deny it, but savagery is in your blood. It is who you are. Your sister only toyed with her birthright. You seized it in a bloody uprising.
You are everything Sanctimora raised you to be."

Gwenith arises as Heir of House Sanctimora... and the clock resets.

Gwenith Becomes Heir!

37489414.png

Quote:
Updates

Bedoch has died in the uprising.

Rye is now banished to the Scarred Wastes where she is allowed to continue her existence. I'm still developing her story as she struggles for survival. Eventually I will select a mate for her to continue as a Minor Branch of House Sanctimora.

Not all parents will die when I appoint a new heir. Just in Gwenith's case, it made sense lore-wise.

I've decided that Facet is a good gene to represent House Sanctimora. Their home territory is on the Southern Icefields after all. ;D

So I've chosen Nahuel as Gwenith's mate to carry on House Sanctimora. He's the leader of the hired mercenaries ;)

37271529.png

They are now sitting on a act surprise THREE egg nest!

This is a bit of a continuation from Gwenith's last letter sent by @Darzona. She had enough money to hire mercenaries and fund her coup. Meanwhile that armor gave her an edge over her sister. I imagine it'll become a family heirloom now!?

Pinglist
@Smeen @MissingMercury @IceOtter @Dovalore @Sunlace @GilatheHybrid @CoraRosi @Lanturn @Darzona @LadyLilitu @Ukira
Whooo good job Gwenith! I'm sure she can bring order to her house. I mean, they're all killed or banished so it shouldn't be too hard. I think.
Whooo good job Gwenith! I'm sure she can bring order to her house. I mean, they're all killed or banished so it shouldn't be too hard. I think.
redoing this soon
@Smeen lol yeah she'll bring her own flavor of law and order. However we'll see how long that lasts with the next generation she raises. Irony runs strong in House Sanctimora.
@Smeen lol yeah she'll bring her own flavor of law and order. However we'll see how long that lasts with the next generation she raises. Irony runs strong in House Sanctimora.
@SymphonyOfIce

The last few updates have been really lovely to read and the way Gwenith rose to power was chilling to read!
@SymphonyOfIce

The last few updates have been really lovely to read and the way Gwenith rose to power was chilling to read!
As the sea, as the stars, so am I
@SymphonyOfIce

It's such a shame Bedoch died but it's been such a ride so far! Can't wait to see what hatchlings Gwenith and her mate(he's pretty by the way) have. Haven't sent a letter as yet but I'm hoping to do that with the next set of hatchlings.
@SymphonyOfIce

It's such a shame Bedoch died but it's been such a ride so far! Can't wait to see what hatchlings Gwenith and her mate(he's pretty by the way) have. Haven't sent a letter as yet but I'm hoping to do that with the next set of hatchlings.
Too damn good.
Too damn good.
tumblr_o1osngog3T1ujz7f3o5_r1_250.giftumblr_o2wk5p9rRS1ujz7f3o1_250.gif

jgIXeoW.png
Ohhhhh this is getting heated. Loving the direction this is taking!
Ohhhhh this is getting heated. Loving the direction this is taking!
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
@Lanturn Yay I'm so glad you're following along! I'll try to keep things interesting! Generation A sets a plot which I'm hoping Generation B enhances!

@IceOtter Yeah I liked Bedoch a lot. Except he failed horribly in the coliseum lol. He just wasn't a fighter. He may be dead but he's still going to effect the story down the road with the next generation hopefully!

@Ukira Thank you! :D Hopefully I can make things more entertaining!

@Darzona Even if Sanctimora chose a heir I'm still not done with this generation :'D Just starting to fan those flames!

@Lanturn Yay I'm so glad you're following along! I'll try to keep things interesting! Generation A sets a plot which I'm hoping Generation B enhances!

@IceOtter Yeah I liked Bedoch a lot. Except he failed horribly in the coliseum lol. He just wasn't a fighter. He may be dead but he's still going to effect the story down the road with the next generation hopefully!

@Ukira Thank you! :D Hopefully I can make things more entertaining!

@Darzona Even if Sanctimora chose a heir I'm still not done with this generation :'D Just starting to fan those flames!

@SymphonyOfIce
Can I be on the pinglist? This is good! And I may write a few letters in the future.
@SymphonyOfIce
Can I be on the pinglist? This is good! And I may write a few letters in the future.
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10