Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [LORE] True Love's First Kiss [REOPENED]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38
@Awilixi

Let's go with either Zaahir or Nikos then as you mentioned before? It will give me the encouragement to expand my lair again as well instead of just hoping they'll sell...!
@Awilixi

Let's go with either Zaahir or Nikos then as you mentioned before? It will give me the encouragement to expand my lair again as well instead of just hoping they'll sell...!
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Awilixi

Just to let you know that I was one day late on putting them on the nest as I got called away on Saturday and forgot to add them on. They'll be having three eggs :)
@Awilixi

Just to let you know that I was one day late on putting them on the nest as I got called away on Saturday and forgot to add them on. They'll be having three eggs :)
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Awilixi @Kimmeh79 Three lovely hatchlings arrived from Zaahir and Skif! I'm amazed an imp came out from them. I've put adult previews as usual but click through to my lair to look at the hatchlings if you like. Awilixi you have first pick of what hatchlings you'd like to take (if any) - you can have them all if you like or if you have any friends who would want one you can offer them as well. I'd rather they go to good homes before advertising to everybody. [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=112&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=10&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=8&auth=3f7e17ea9b9ba983082f4b321e7aecd8564f8908&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol]Imperial (m)[br] Indigo/Coal/Moon[br]Jaguar/Shimmer/Underbelly[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=150&bodygene=19&breed=1&element=10&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=14&auth=5d6b99334292dbf66de1d7d5bbcc332f5364b2b0&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol]Fae (m)[br] Mist/Thistle/Maize[br]Jaguar/Shimmer/Underbelly[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=149&bodygene=19&breed=1&element=10&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=16&auth=a64af9c690e07b16d8973ea1b56339c8eaa4fa79&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol]Fae (f)[br] Turquoise/Purple/Maize[br]Jaguar/Shimmer/Underbelly[/columns]
@Awilixi @Kimmeh79

Three lovely hatchlings arrived from Zaahir and Skif! I'm amazed an imp came out from them. I've put adult previews as usual but click through to my lair to look at the hatchlings if you like.

Awilixi you have first pick of what hatchlings you'd like to take (if any) - you can have them all if you like or if you have any friends who would want one you can offer them as well. I'd rather they go to good homes before advertising to everybody.
dragon?age=1&body=112&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=10&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=8&auth=3f7e17ea9b9ba983082f4b321e7aecd8564f8908&dummyext=prev.png Imperial (m)
Indigo/Coal/Moon
Jaguar/Shimmer/Underbelly
dragon?age=1&body=150&bodygene=19&breed=1&element=10&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=14&auth=5d6b99334292dbf66de1d7d5bbcc332f5364b2b0&dummyext=prev.png Fae (m)
Mist/Thistle/Maize
dragon?age=1&body=149&bodygene=19&breed=1&element=10&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=16&auth=a64af9c690e07b16d8973ea1b56339c8eaa4fa79&dummyext=prev.png Fae (f)
Turquoise/Purple/Maize
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka

So many cuties! I love them ^^ the female Fae is my favorite, but I'll pass on them. Thank you for the offer!
@Loreka

So many cuties! I love them ^^ the female Fae is my favorite, but I'll pass on them. Thank you for the offer!
WUHyKt0.png
Hoo! Dose sum gud dergs.
Hoo! Dose sum gud dergs.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Skif is ready to breed and looking for mates!
Skif is ready to breed and looking for mates!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka — If you’re still looking for a possible mate, Maybe I could offer up one of my favorite dragons? [indent]His name is Dahaki and he seems to be a bit shady, even more so with his mysterious appearance and standoffish appearance! He seems to have a heart of Ice though a mind of nobility and logical thinking is underneath that weird feathery outfit. I currently use him as an Ice rep and breed him with my Arcane rep but that being said he goes well with most dragons because of his light color pallete! [indent] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34205498] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342055/34205498_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Loreka

If you’re still looking for a possible mate, Maybe I could offer up one of my favorite dragons?
His name is Dahaki and he seems to be a bit shady, even more so with his mysterious appearance and standoffish appearance! He seems to have a heart of Ice though a mind of nobility and logical thinking is underneath that weird feathery outfit.
I currently use him as an Ice rep and breed him with my Arcane rep but that being said he goes well with most dragons because of his light color pallete!
@Lambsauce

I am still looking for mates - thank you! Dahaki is a lovely looking dragon. I love his outfit! One of Skif's first mates was royalty/nobility so it might be about time for her to try her luck again there.

Would you be wanting to write your own story for them? The idea behind this is that people do and the last two people haven't so I'm a bit unwilling to say i'll do it instead as I don't really want to assume things about people's dragons and write my own, only for them to not like it.

@Lambsauce

I am still looking for mates - thank you! Dahaki is a lovely looking dragon. I love his outfit! One of Skif's first mates was royalty/nobility so it might be about time for her to try her luck again there.

Would you be wanting to write your own story for them? The idea behind this is that people do and the last two people haven't so I'm a bit unwilling to say i'll do it instead as I don't really want to assume things about people's dragons and write my own, only for them to not like it.

° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka

Of course! It make take me an hour or so to write it down but I’ll get it done before I head to work!

And thank you! I spent quite a few pieces of treasure to retrieve his outfit :’))
@Loreka

Of course! It make take me an hour or so to write it down but I’ll get it done before I head to work!

And thank you! I spent quite a few pieces of treasure to retrieve his outfit :’))
@Lambsauce

There's no rush - no need to hurry yourself! Would you like me to send Skif over to you or vice versa?
@Lambsauce

There's no rush - no need to hurry yourself! Would you like me to send Skif over to you or vice versa?
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38