Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [LORE] True Love's First Kiss [REOPENED]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38
@Loreka Greetings and salutations! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I've come here before and had my Fae, Oscar, have a go at this. I'm back yet again and this time I bring my long-time fav who will probably ascend from my laptop into real life plushie form (I'm totally joking - maybe). [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251335/25133437_350.png[/img][/center] I do realise that another person just queued up and Skif is no longer RTB, but I can wait without a problem! If I'm allowed to let Azoth here have a go, that is.
@Loreka

Greetings and salutations! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I've come here before and had my Fae, Oscar, have a go at this. I'm back yet again and this time I bring my long-time fav who will probably ascend from my laptop into real life plushie form (I'm totally joking - maybe).
25133437_350.png

I do realise that another person just queued up and Skif is no longer RTB, but I can wait without a problem!

If I'm allowed to let Azoth here have a go, that is.
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
@Loreka Can I be pinged for hatchlings? Thank you! ^^
@Loreka Can I be pinged for hatchlings? Thank you! ^^
aUKJE16.png
@Kleptokitty

Hello again! Of course I remember! I'd love for you to have another go with Azoth. I'm partly worried this is going to die soon as I had a spell of Skif having no mates. I guess she does need a rest actually, so it might have been for the best.

Oh, I love plushies by the way and I hope to make my own dragon one sometime. I just finished making a cat, and i'm halfway through making a bird. I have a giraffe and a seal lined up but then I'm making a dragon for sure after that. It might not be any of FR's breeds though. I think a spiral should be pretty easy to do, with some wire to hold it's shape...

@PricklyGoose

Of course! I'll add you now :)
@Kleptokitty

Hello again! Of course I remember! I'd love for you to have another go with Azoth. I'm partly worried this is going to die soon as I had a spell of Skif having no mates. I guess she does need a rest actually, so it might have been for the best.

Oh, I love plushies by the way and I hope to make my own dragon one sometime. I just finished making a cat, and i'm halfway through making a bird. I have a giraffe and a seal lined up but then I'm making a dragon for sure after that. It might not be any of FR's breeds though. I think a spiral should be pretty easy to do, with some wire to hold it's shape...

@PricklyGoose

Of course! I'll add you now :)
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka

That's awesome! I am a total crafting and sewing noob, so I would most likely ask a professional to make my plushies. But I probably should start doing something on my own, since it would be very useful and less money-consuming xD

For the story, should I write it out now and get it out of the way, or later?
@Loreka

That's awesome! I am a total crafting and sewing noob, so I would most likely ask a professional to make my plushies. But I probably should start doing something on my own, since it would be very useful and less money-consuming xD

For the story, should I write it out now and get it out of the way, or later?
@Kleptokitty

All my plushies are crocheted - I'm pretty hopeless at sewing but I do have a kit teddy to make out of felt which will require some serious sewing and I'm crocheting to put it off!

It's up to you regarding the story....it looks like I might be writing two myself anyway which will take me forever to do so there's no rush!
@Kleptokitty

All my plushies are crocheted - I'm pretty hopeless at sewing but I do have a kit teddy to make out of felt which will require some serious sewing and I'm crocheting to put it off!

It's up to you regarding the story....it looks like I might be writing two myself anyway which will take me forever to do so there's no rush!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka

Oh! That's very unfortunate that you must write 2 stories - it ruins the surprise of everything. But I guess there's not much you can do.

As for Azoth's sotry, I'll either write it up today or tomorrow as for I'm moving into my new room so I won't be on for a bit until everything's done. Hope that's fine :)
@Loreka

Oh! That's very unfortunate that you must write 2 stories - it ruins the surprise of everything. But I guess there's not much you can do.

As for Azoth's sotry, I'll either write it up today or tomorrow as for I'm moving into my new room so I won't be on for a bit until everything's done. Hope that's fine :)
@/Loreka

The sun slowly crept up from behind the hilltops, turning the dark sky a shifting red and pink hue. The sun’s golden rays reached a small town that resides on the outskirts of the Shrieking Wilds - a town called Vireene. There, a small Fae wandered aimlessly around town, in her hands clasped a scroll. The scroll had instructed her to meet a dragon by the name of ‘Azoth’ somewhere in this town - though it wasn’t specified where. Worried she might be late, she had walked around the whole town, visiting all landmarks and shops, to see if she could find the owner of the scroll. Looking back down at the scroll, checking for the twelfth time to see if she had accidentally missed something, she read the time ‘6 o’clock’. Panicking, she made a glance at the town clock and saw that it was only a few minutes before six. At that moment, the Fae’s frills dropped and her tail dragged behind her as she walked aimlessly once more. What if Azoth went home by now? Surely not, but there is a chance. This moment in time, she could only think of the worst.

As the dragoness began packing her bag to leave, the clock struck 6. The hope in her heart slowly crippled as more and more minutes passed by, each minute more harder to bare. She had hoped this dragon could be the one, she had already had 7 promising dragons approach her in hopes of breaking her curse. But all 7 failed, and at this moment in time, she began to lose hope in anything at all.

Before stepping out of the town gate, she took one last glance at the silent, homely town. Suddenly, her frills perked up and her eyes widened, blinking to see if she was seeing things. There, in the distance, in the sky, she saw a serpent-like figure moving through the air gracefully. As the form moved in closer, she realised it was a dragon! Her heart quickly lifting up with hope, she waved and called at the dragon.

“Hello? Hi! I’m down here!”

Luckily, her shouting paid off as the Spiral landed in front of Skif, looking just as hopeful and eager to see her.

“Are you Skif?” He asked, making glances at both the scroll and her. Skif nodded, smiling brightly. The Spiral, who she assumed for obvious reasons was Azoth, was sparkling with shades of purple and pink, his eyes the only anomaly in his appearance, glowing a faint green. He looked quite wealthy, or of some importance at least, but she didn’t ask him - they only just met in person and it could be considered rude.

Just like her, Azoth seemed to also observe her appearance, his huge, bright eyes shifting between different parts of her. For a moment, the Fae felt slightly embarrassed, she was no way near as dazzling as him and she thought that her appearance might drive him away - her being quite simple and him being quite well attired.

Azoth must’ve noticed, or at least had taken a lucky guess, and complimented Skif on her appearance, making her feel slightly better. "Th-thank you," Mumbled Skif, blushing a slight pink. She has met many great dragon's during her search for the one, and had always received some sort of compliment. But having one from Azoth made her feel different, for she was no fair maiden, just a simple dragoness looking for the right partner, having someone such as Azoth compliment her was... some sort of feat at least.

@/Loreka

The sun slowly crept up from behind the hilltops, turning the dark sky a shifting red and pink hue. The sun’s golden rays reached a small town that resides on the outskirts of the Shrieking Wilds - a town called Vireene. There, a small Fae wandered aimlessly around town, in her hands clasped a scroll. The scroll had instructed her to meet a dragon by the name of ‘Azoth’ somewhere in this town - though it wasn’t specified where. Worried she might be late, she had walked around the whole town, visiting all landmarks and shops, to see if she could find the owner of the scroll. Looking back down at the scroll, checking for the twelfth time to see if she had accidentally missed something, she read the time ‘6 o’clock’. Panicking, she made a glance at the town clock and saw that it was only a few minutes before six. At that moment, the Fae’s frills dropped and her tail dragged behind her as she walked aimlessly once more. What if Azoth went home by now? Surely not, but there is a chance. This moment in time, she could only think of the worst.

As the dragoness began packing her bag to leave, the clock struck 6. The hope in her heart slowly crippled as more and more minutes passed by, each minute more harder to bare. She had hoped this dragon could be the one, she had already had 7 promising dragons approach her in hopes of breaking her curse. But all 7 failed, and at this moment in time, she began to lose hope in anything at all.

Before stepping out of the town gate, she took one last glance at the silent, homely town. Suddenly, her frills perked up and her eyes widened, blinking to see if she was seeing things. There, in the distance, in the sky, she saw a serpent-like figure moving through the air gracefully. As the form moved in closer, she realised it was a dragon! Her heart quickly lifting up with hope, she waved and called at the dragon.

“Hello? Hi! I’m down here!”

Luckily, her shouting paid off as the Spiral landed in front of Skif, looking just as hopeful and eager to see her.

“Are you Skif?” He asked, making glances at both the scroll and her. Skif nodded, smiling brightly. The Spiral, who she assumed for obvious reasons was Azoth, was sparkling with shades of purple and pink, his eyes the only anomaly in his appearance, glowing a faint green. He looked quite wealthy, or of some importance at least, but she didn’t ask him - they only just met in person and it could be considered rude.

Just like her, Azoth seemed to also observe her appearance, his huge, bright eyes shifting between different parts of her. For a moment, the Fae felt slightly embarrassed, she was no way near as dazzling as him and she thought that her appearance might drive him away - her being quite simple and him being quite well attired.

Azoth must’ve noticed, or at least had taken a lucky guess, and complimented Skif on her appearance, making her feel slightly better. "Th-thank you," Mumbled Skif, blushing a slight pink. She has met many great dragon's during her search for the one, and had always received some sort of compliment. But having one from Azoth made her feel different, for she was no fair maiden, just a simple dragoness looking for the right partner, having someone such as Azoth compliment her was... some sort of feat at least.

@Loreka

This is a really cute idea! I have some lovely boys that would love this chance to woo her. Could you maybe ping me around when you start looking for another mate? I don't want you to feel rushed by putting a boy up when its gonna be a bit. =)
And I would love to be pinged for little Skif's hatchlings in the future!
@Loreka

This is a really cute idea! I have some lovely boys that would love this chance to woo her. Could you maybe ping me around when you start looking for another mate? I don't want you to feel rushed by putting a boy up when its gonna be a bit. =)
And I would love to be pinged for little Skif's hatchlings in the future!
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
@BirdofParadise

That's fine - there's really no rush! Take as much time as you need.

@StarNinja

Of course! I'll add you to the pinglist. Current Skif has two mates waiting, although the first seems to have gone inactive for a little while, so i'll give them a chance to come back before bumping up the queue. I'll let you know when she's RTB again!
@BirdofParadise

That's fine - there's really no rush! Take as much time as you need.

@StarNinja

Of course! I'll add you to the pinglist. Current Skif has two mates waiting, although the first seems to have gone inactive for a little while, so i'll give them a chance to come back before bumping up the queue. I'll let you know when she's RTB again!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka of course! I’m just reserving and keeping WIPs of the story so you could at least see the progress! I’ll ping you when it’s done~
@Loreka of course! I’m just reserving and keeping WIPs of the story so you could at least see the progress! I’ll ping you when it’s done~
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38