Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Refactor Mass Opening
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Drezdin
Pinglist please! I might do this myself!
@Drezdin
Pinglist please! I might do this myself!
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
[center][size=7][b]ALL THE THINGS![/size][/b][/center] [img]https://imgflip.com/s/meme/X-All-The-Y.jpg[/img] [center]Consider me intrigued. I would love to be on the ping list! @Drezdin[/center]
ALL THE THINGS!
X-All-The-Y.jpg

Consider me intrigued.

I would love to be on the ping list!

@Drezdin
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
[center][color=teal]@GlitterDCMarvel @UserOfShadows I thank you for your support for my cause! FORWARD TO GREAT VICTORY. FORWARD TO UNTOLD RICHES. FORWARD TO NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND ANY TINCTURES IN THE MARKETPLACE - oh damn, I better stock up now and sell them for a huge mark up when coli revamp launches... [img]https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-u1hhUmHxmQk/V4DPMmCnwvI/AAAAAAAADUk/2bA3zYd3-KkggxMvK2bTyptDcPTfh_rDQCLcB/s1600/ThinkingMeme.jpg[/img]
@GlitterDCMarvel @UserOfShadows

I thank you for your support for my cause! FORWARD TO GREAT VICTORY. FORWARD TO UNTOLD RICHES. FORWARD TO NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND ANY TINCTURES IN THE MARKETPLACE - oh damn, I better stock up now and sell them for a huge mark up when coli revamp launches...

ThinkingMeme.jpg
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@drezdin not sure when the coli revamp will happen... but I HOPE IT'S.... soon...?
@drezdin not sure when the coli revamp will happen... but I HOPE IT'S.... soon...?
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@Drezdin

That's definitely a good idea, but do remember that everyone gets three free tincs with the revamp anyway! Definitely stock up if you have more than three lv 25s like me, though.
@Drezdin

That's definitely a good idea, but do remember that everyone gets three free tincs with the revamp anyway! Definitely stock up if you have more than three lv 25s like me, though.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
Pinglist please! I was saving my open-ables myself, might do the same as you are..
Pinglist please! I was saving my open-ables myself, might do the same as you are..
@CrimsonAero @Myndris

I've added you to the pinglist so hard, that your names are in caps for some reason. I'll try not to add people to the pinglist so hard next time...
@CrimsonAero @Myndris

I've added you to the pinglist so hard, that your names are in caps for some reason. I'll try not to add people to the pinglist so hard next time...
@Drezdin Pinglist please! :)
@Drezdin Pinglist please! :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
[center][color=teal]@Cakeless You have been ever-so-softly added to the pinglist. As your name is gently placed into the post, it feels comforted... one might even say, at peace with the world and the universe and everything. [img]http://pre13.deviantart.net/098a/th/pre/f/2012/354/7/6/known_memes_refreshed_by_me__derp__by_zcoogerchannel-d5on0v6.png[/img]
@Cakeless

You have been ever-so-softly added to the pinglist. As your name is gently placed into the post, it feels comforted... one might even say, at peace with the world and the universe and everything.

known_memes_refreshed_by_me__derp__by_zcoogerchannel-d5on0v6.png
[center][color=teal]@DragonWarrior333 ...Dragon Warrior? Alright... I'll add you to the pinglist, I guess. But I'm onto you and your little tricks, buddy. With your dragons, and your warrioring, and your.... 3's. [img]http://affordablehousinginstitute.org/blogs/us/wp-content/uploads/im_watching_you.png[/img]
@DragonWarrior333

...Dragon Warrior? Alright... I'll add you to the pinglist, I guess. But I'm onto you and your little tricks, buddy. With your dragons, and your warrioring, and your.... 3's.

im_watching_you.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35