Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Brightshine Coli Chest Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
[s][/s][center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/light_contest2.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/uFfSjs0.png[/img][/center] Welcome to the Brightshine Jubilee Chest challenge! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're celebrating the joyous Brightshine Jubilee, where we'll honor Glittermom by unearthing the secrets of the Coliseum. As always, the goal is to get a [u]Brightshine Chest Drop[/u], [u]x50 Immaculate Tablets[/u], or an [u]Unhatched Egg[/u] while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting [u]x50 animal food items[/u], [u]x5 battle items[/u], or [u]a Vista[/u]! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully! [b]Blitz Mode[/b] [indent]- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements to move on. Perfect for those short on time![/indent] [b]Normal Mode[/b] [indent]- As described above, gather so many items or spend two hours in a venue before moving on.[/indent] [b]Hard Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Immaculate Tablets? Nope, stay til you get a chest.[/indent] [b]Extreme Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Immaculate Tablets.[/indent] [center][b][/b] [/center] [color=red][b]PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU START THE CHALLENGE[/b], along with the mode you are participating in. If you do not ping me, and I do not see your post, YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE PARTICIPANT'S LIST. If you participate at all in this challenge, you will be automatically registered for the next challenge![/color] While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows: [b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=iron treasure chest] [code][item=iron treasure chest][/code] - Notable loot: [item=leafy pack] [code][item=leafy pack][/code][/indent] [code][b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent][/code] [u]Please keep three or less venue lists to each post[/u]. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. Good luck, and have fun! [center][item=sun scatter chest][item=unhatched light egg][item=immaculate tablet][item=unhatched light egg][item=pixie whisper chest][/center]
light_contest2.png

uFfSjs0.png

Welcome to the Brightshine Jubilee Chest challenge! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're celebrating the joyous Brightshine Jubilee, where we'll honor Glittermom by unearthing the secrets of the Coliseum.

As always, the goal is to get a Brightshine Chest Drop, x50 Immaculate Tablets, or an Unhatched Egg while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting x50 animal food items, x5 battle items, or a Vista! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully!

Blitz Mode
- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements to move on. Perfect for those short on time!

Normal Mode
- As described above, gather so many items or spend two hours in a venue before moving on.

Hard Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Immaculate Tablets? Nope, stay til you get a chest.

Extreme Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Immaculate Tablets.

PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU START THE CHALLENGE, along with the mode you are participating in. If you do not ping me, and I do not see your post, YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE PARTICIPANT'S LIST. If you participate at all in this challenge, you will be automatically registered for the next challenge!

While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows:

Training Fields
- Time spent:
- Chest drop:
Iron Treasure Chest
Code:
[item=iron treasure chest]
- Notable loot:
Leafy Pack
Code:
[item=leafy pack]
Code:
[b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent]

Please keep three or less venue lists to each post. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts.

Good luck, and have fun!

Sun Scatter Chest Unhatched Light Egg Immaculate Tablet Unhatched Light Egg Pixie Whisper Chest
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Participants:[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/TSo6Zh7.png[/img][/center] [u][b]Blitz Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]amnioth AnkanV Aquazap222 ardhrianna ArtanisNerwen Azeira BarbaraFett beargirl1393 Cethosia ChaoticOmen CyberneticWolf Demesne Demonreach ElecSquirrel10 ElectriWinter Eliss firewyrm2018 Grapefruit2step HelKeres jimbles Lasreaine Leopardmask Maki MagpieScholar Miraear moonikin NotarySojac Peppze Rondine Rulanir Sesquedoodle Siennia slothqueenxx Starkindler76 Tufira twotone Yanisha[/size][/indent] [u][b]Normal Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]aformofmotion Aloy astralegg Azia Charliex8 Cheshly Coyoteclaw11 Drakenhart faikitty Gem4567 glitterdusted Hinumi ImaginationSoars inkexplosions JusticeTurtle Kaimon Karsi ladra manimanimani nennathriel Oratorio Plectranthus Shewolf13 SweetAddiction timetot toxipraline Valyrie wildflowers[/size][/indent] [u][b]Hard Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Annalynn GeriVl LucidWhispers Naj OgBarbari ResidentLurker Rocwylde Silverscale[/size][/indent] [u][b]Extreme Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Warriorgirl1234[/size][/indent] [u][b]Unknown Mode / Did Not Ping:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Darksaphira oldjammerj[/size][/indent]
Participants:
TSo6Zh7.png

Blitz Mode:
amnioth
AnkanV
Aquazap222
ardhrianna
ArtanisNerwen
Azeira
BarbaraFett
beargirl1393
Cethosia
ChaoticOmen
CyberneticWolf
Demesne
Demonreach
ElecSquirrel10
ElectriWinter
Eliss
firewyrm2018
Grapefruit2step
HelKeres
jimbles
Lasreaine
Leopardmask
Maki
MagpieScholar
Miraear
moonikin
NotarySojac
Peppze
Rondine
Rulanir
Sesquedoodle
Siennia
slothqueenxx
Starkindler76
Tufira
twotone
Yanisha

Normal Mode:
aformofmotion
Aloy
astralegg
Azia
Charliex8
Cheshly
Coyoteclaw11
Drakenhart
faikitty
Gem4567
glitterdusted
Hinumi
ImaginationSoars
inkexplosions
JusticeTurtle
Kaimon
Karsi
ladra
manimanimani
nennathriel
Oratorio
Plectranthus
Shewolf13
SweetAddiction
timetot
toxipraline
Valyrie
wildflowers

Hard Mode:
Annalynn
GeriVl
LucidWhispers
Naj
OgBarbari
ResidentLurker
Rocwylde
Silverscale

Extreme Mode:
Warriorgirl1234

Unknown Mode / Did Not Ping:
Darksaphira
oldjammerj
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][b][size=5]Best Grinding Locations[/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Fqm8VW6.png[/img][/center] [b][u]Arena[/u][/b] [indent]Drops all chests Drops most currency[/indent] [b][u][/u][/b] [indent][/indent]
Best Grinding Locations
Fqm8VW6.png

Arena
Drops all chests
Drops most currency

NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/yaG2sht.png[/img][/center] @amnioth @Ariizumi @beargirl1393 @Blauw @CyberneticWolf @Darktipped @Demesne @Demonreach @ElecSquirrel10 @Eliss @Fabro @firewyrm2018 @Grapefruit2step @HelKeres @JusticeTurtle @KorrianaVeil @Lasreaine @Leopardmask @MagpieScholar @Maki @melanko @Meonox @Miraear @Moonbeams @moonikin @Peppze @Rondine @Rulanir @RingsofSaturn @Siennia @slothqueenxx @Starkindler76 @Sweetfrog @twotone @whereisbarton @aformofmotion @Azia @Beastofgaia @Cethosia @Charliex8 @Fanartsy @GeriVl @glitterdusted @Hinumi @ImaginationSoars @Jensy @Karsi @ladra @L1BR4 @LucarioLand @manimanimani @M00nKnight @NotarySojac @ohhannah @oldjammerj @RingsofSaturn @Rocwylde @Serenefire @SunstonePhoenix @Tufira @wildflowers @BotanyBlack @clover61 @danijust @NorthLantern @ResidentLurker @Warriorgirl1234 @Yanisha @Annalynn @Artgeekallday @OgBarbari @M00nKnight
Pinglist
yaG2sht.png

@amnioth @Ariizumi @beargirl1393 @Blauw @CyberneticWolf @Darktipped @Demesne @Demonreach @ElecSquirrel10 @Eliss @Fabro @firewyrm2018 @Grapefruit2step @HelKeres @JusticeTurtle @KorrianaVeil @Lasreaine @Leopardmask @MagpieScholar @Maki @melanko @Meonox @Miraear @Moonbeams @moonikin @Peppze @Rondine @Rulanir @RingsofSaturn @Siennia @slothqueenxx @Starkindler76 @Sweetfrog @twotone @whereisbarton @aformofmotion @Azia @Beastofgaia @Cethosia @Charliex8 @Fanartsy @GeriVl @glitterdusted @Hinumi @ImaginationSoars @Jensy @Karsi @ladra @L1BR4 @LucarioLand @manimanimani @M00nKnight @NotarySojac @ohhannah @oldjammerj @RingsofSaturn @Rocwylde @Serenefire @SunstonePhoenix @Tufira @wildflowers @BotanyBlack @clover61 @danijust @NorthLantern @ResidentLurker @Warriorgirl1234 @Yanisha @Annalynn @Artgeekallday @OgBarbari @M00nKnight
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot I will do Blitz Mode.
@Mediscoot I will do Blitz Mode.
407Ohsj.png
@Mediscoot Signing up for Blitz mode :)
@Mediscoot Signing up for Blitz mode :)
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
@Mediscoot I'll join for normal mode c:
@Mediscoot I'll join for normal mode c:
@Mediscoot Think I'll be trying Hard mode this time around.
@Mediscoot Think I'll be trying Hard mode this time around.
JOMDIQa.png
@Mediscoot

Sign me up for Blitz mode please!!!
@Mediscoot

Sign me up for Blitz mode please!!!
hc7MLaK.png
@Mediscoot
I'll sign up for Blitz mode, since I don't know what I'll be working next week. I'll try normal afterwards if I have time.
@Mediscoot
I'll sign up for Blitz mode, since I don't know what I'll be working next week. I'll try normal afterwards if I have time.
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50