Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Brightshine Coli Chest Challenge
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2216162/36#post_28028546]<Crystal Pools[/url] [b]Harpy's Roost[/b] (Blitz mode but doing 30 mins each time even if requirements are met) -Time spent: 30 min -Chest Drop: Negative :( -Notable Loot: (I don't count most battlestones and openables as they are only worth around 1g or so) [item=bluemoon aviar][item=stonewatch harpy][item=immaculate tablet]x24
<Crystal Pools

Harpy's Roost
(Blitz mode but doing 30 mins each time even if requirements are met)
-Time spent: 30 min
-Chest Drop: Negative :(
-Notable Loot:
(I don't count most battlestones and openables as they are only worth around 1g or so)
Bluemoon Aviar Stonewatch Harpy Immaculate Tablet x24
[b]Arena[/b] Time spent: 30 minutes Chest drop: 1 Notable loot: [item=Radiant Soul Chest] -12 minutes (Going to continue grinding.) [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] (WHAT. And right at the end, too!) [item=Immaculate Tablet] x 36 [item=Longneck Skirmisher] [item=Longneck Mender] [item=Ward] [item=Bolster] [item=Concentration] [item=Envenom] [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] [item=Drown] [item=Earthen Might Fragment] [item=Meditate] [item=Skirmisher Pack] x7 [item=Champion's Purse] x2
Arena
Time spent: 30 minutes
Chest drop: 1
Notable loot:
Radiant Soul Chest -12 minutes (Going to continue grinding.)
Unhatched Fire Egg (WHAT. And right at the end, too!)
Immaculate Tablet x 36
Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Mender
Ward Bolster Concentration Envenom Glass Hybrid Fragment Drown Earthen Might Fragment Meditate
Skirmisher Pack x7 Champion's Purse x2
@amnioth @AnkanV @Aquazap222 @ardhrianna @ArtanisNerwen @Azeira @BarbaraFett @beargirl1393 @Cethosia @ChaoticOmen @CyberneticWolf @Demesne @Demonreach @ElecSquirrel10 @ElectriWinter @Eliss @firewyrm2018 @Grapefruit2step @HelKeres @jimbles @Lasreaine @Leopardmask @Maki @MagpieScholar @Miraear @moonikin @NotarySojac @Peppze @Rondine @Rulanir @Sesquedoodle @Siennia @slothqueenxx @Starkindler76 @Tufira @twotone @Yanisha @aformofmotion @Aloy @astralegg @Azia @Charliex8 @Cheshly @Coyoteclaw11 @Drakenhart @faikitty @Gem4567 @glitterdusted @Hinumi @ImaginationSoars @inkexplosions @JusticeTurtle @Kaimon @Karsi @ladra @manimanimani @nennathriel @Oratorio @Plectranthus @Shewolf13 @SweetAddiction @timetot @toxipraline @Valyrie @wildflowers @Annalynn @GeriVl @LucidWhispers @Naj @OgBarbari @ResidentLurker @Rocwylde @Silverscale @Warriorgirl1234 @Darksaphira @oldjammerj Good morning everyone! First off, I am so sorry about the delay in getting this to you! The holiday made everything just a little crazy. Secondly, I am taking required item requests! Do you get a lot of _____, but it never seems to be an item that'll let you move on? Go ahead and let me know that item, and I'll add it to the passing list! I hope you all have a wonderful month, and I'll see you all for the Thundercrack! [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/200f4c2f5e5be1b8ab0d21032766612d/tumblr_osmcxce5cz1s79fpho1_400.png[/img][/center] [code][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/200f4c2f5e5be1b8ab0d21032766612d/tumblr_osmcxce5cz1s79fpho1_400.png[/img][/code]
@amnioth @AnkanV @Aquazap222 @ardhrianna @ArtanisNerwen @Azeira @BarbaraFett @beargirl1393 @Cethosia @ChaoticOmen @CyberneticWolf @Demesne @Demonreach @ElecSquirrel10 @ElectriWinter @Eliss @firewyrm2018 @Grapefruit2step @HelKeres @jimbles @Lasreaine @Leopardmask @Maki @MagpieScholar @Miraear @moonikin @NotarySojac @Peppze @Rondine @Rulanir @Sesquedoodle @Siennia @slothqueenxx @Starkindler76 @Tufira @twotone @Yanisha @aformofmotion @Aloy @astralegg @Azia @Charliex8 @Cheshly @Coyoteclaw11 @Drakenhart @faikitty @Gem4567 @glitterdusted @Hinumi @ImaginationSoars @inkexplosions @JusticeTurtle @Kaimon @Karsi @ladra @manimanimani @nennathriel @Oratorio @Plectranthus @Shewolf13 @SweetAddiction @timetot @toxipraline @Valyrie @wildflowers @Annalynn @GeriVl @LucidWhispers @Naj @OgBarbari @ResidentLurker @Rocwylde @Silverscale @Warriorgirl1234 @Darksaphira @oldjammerj

Good morning everyone!

First off, I am so sorry about the delay in getting this to you! The holiday made everything just a little crazy. Secondly, I am taking required item requests! Do you get a lot of _____, but it never seems to be an item that'll let you move on? Go ahead and let me know that item, and I'll add it to the passing list! I hope you all have a wonderful month, and I'll see you all for the Thundercrack!
tumblr_osmcxce5cz1s79fpho1_400.png
Code:
[img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/200f4c2f5e5be1b8ab0d21032766612d/tumblr_osmcxce5cz1s79fpho1_400.png[/img]
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot Is the achievement for those who participated or finished? ^.^

As for me, I kept forgetting about the food as a way to "escape" a venue until the Rainsong jungle. *shakes head at self*
@Mediscoot Is the achievement for those who participated or finished? ^.^

As for me, I kept forgetting about the food as a way to "escape" a venue until the Rainsong jungle. *shakes head at self*
@Drakenhart
This is for anyone who participated!
@Drakenhart
This is for anyone who participated!
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@mediscoot

I love the achievement, thank you!