Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Momma Kyuth's Bakery- CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@dracocharky

Add me to the pinglist, please!
@dracocharky

Add me to the pinglist, please!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@dracocharky YAY! This is back! (Oh my gosh, has it been a full year already??) I definitely need to be on the pinglist, please and thanks! ^^ Actually, I still have the dragon prize I won last year, lol. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22218331] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222184/22218331_350.png[/img] [/url] Farstrider is my Clan's seer ^^ (although my Clan has broken up for the time being, unfortunately.. he didn't bring the downfall, but he also wasn't able to warn everyone properly about what was coming, sadly!) but I love him to pieces :3
@dracocharky
YAY! This is back! (Oh my gosh, has it been a full year already??) I definitely need to be on the pinglist, please and thanks! ^^

Actually, I still have the dragon prize I won last year, lol.

22218331_350.png

Farstrider is my Clan's seer ^^ (although my Clan has broken up for the time being, unfortunately.. he didn't bring the downfall, but he also wasn't able to warn everyone properly about what was coming, sadly!) but I love him to pieces :3
1u3H6jas.png
@dracocharky

Please add me to the pinglist! Thank you for running this c:
@dracocharky

Please add me to the pinglist! Thank you for running this c:
WMCEgD8.pngBBbdtM7.gif9NebY9Q.gifECIFNWP.png
@dracocharky

eyyyyy shadow cookies turned.... damp

anyway, daily ping please!
@dracocharky

eyyyyy shadow cookies turned.... damp

anyway, daily ping please!
QQnBZuq.gif
@clarax Aww, that's cute! Maybe you can win him a friend this year :) [center]___________________________________________________________________[/center] [quote=Pinglist] @Delcat @DrakeFrost @sh33pskin @DragonWarrior333 @Jetfeather @queenmedusozoa @SunstonePhoenix @Origamer @Eialyne @clanguardian @Lenox @alrydae @SelenaSilverwolf @Stargirl8686 @Selah @SocklessWonder @RandomShmoe @TroubleinSevens @Feorin @rubyredtan @Depreciation @eeriansadow @azuredusk @Katsuokai @clarax @Alephelion @acheronta [/quote] Ding ding! another day, another batch of delicious cookies! Who knows what today could bring...
@clarax Aww, that's cute! Maybe you can win him a friend this year :)

Ding ding! another day, another batch of delicious cookies! Who knows what today could bring...
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
@dracocharky
Can I please be added to the pinglist? c:
@dracocharky
Can I please be added to the pinglist? c:
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
This is so fun. May I be added to the pinglist so I don't forget? :3
This is so fun. May I be added to the pinglist so I don't forget? :3
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
[center][s][b][size=5]Spot Prize![/size][/b] As you ponder the baked goods, you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around to see a watery-themed guardian, with not one but six familiars in tow. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26182048] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261821/26182048_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=blue]Hi there! Congratulations, you've won a gift- here, take this![/color] The guardian hands you a leash, without any further explanation, and walks away- leaving you you to get better acquainted with your new pet. [size=4][b]The next 5 people to buy a cookie get a random Familiar![/b][/size][/s][/center]
Spot Prize!

As you ponder the baked goods, you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around to see a watery-themed guardian, with not one but six familiars in tow.

26182048_350.png

Hi there! Congratulations, you've won a gift- here, take this!

The guardian hands you a leash, without any further explanation, and walks away- leaving you you to get better acquainted with your new pet.

The next 5 people to buy a cookie get a random Familiar!
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
@Dracocharky ping list please!
@Dracocharky ping list please!
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@dracocharky

Can buy a Zaletti today?

(and can I also be added to the pinglist please?)
@dracocharky

Can buy a Zaletti today?

(and can I also be added to the pinglist please?)
mEgfQyi.png1WwN4f1.png5aubylR.pngLGIgGLg.pngPnanpSQ.png0LIRCMr.pngR1O7YJ1.pngfJveJR3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14