Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Momma Kyuth's Bakery- CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@MindfangSerket sure, just send the PM over, that's all there is to it~
@MindfangSerket sure, just send the PM over, that's all there is to it~
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
aaaaaaand the results are in! @delcat @thePurple @nuttysaladtree @chinchillas @Canisa you all won today' spot prize, a random familiar from the depths of my hoard! I'll get those sent right out. ____________________________________________________________________________________ [quote=Pinglist] @Delcat @DrakeFrost @sh33pskin @DragonWarrior333 @Jetfeather @queenmedusozoa @SunstonePhoenix @Origamer @Eialyne @clanguardian @Lenox @alrydae @SelenaSilverwolf @Stargirl8686 @Selah @Sylphiette @kaolik @celelorien @LadyRiat @MindfangSerket [/quote] [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/spongebob/images/2/25/Day_three.jpg[/img]
aaaaaaand the results are in!

@delcat @thePurple @nuttysaladtree @chinchillas @Canisa

you all won today' spot prize, a random familiar from the depths of my hoard!
I'll get those sent right out.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Day_three.jpg

Flatfin Enjoyer
I hardly EVER guess right for this event and one of the few times I do I forget to attach payment *headdesks*
I hardly EVER guess right for this event and one of the few times I do I forget to attach payment *headdesks*
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Eialyne if you hadn't said, I wouldn't have noticed :P

just send it over now, and we'll pretend like nothing ever happened!
@Eialyne if you hadn't said, I wouldn't have noticed :P

just send it over now, and we'll pretend like nothing ever happened!

Flatfin Enjoyer
Yaaaay, such fun! Thank you!

*continues to try to take orders from seven pages of dergs* This is more confusing than Girl Scout Cookies (but just as delicious) x3x
Yaaaay, such fun! Thank you!

*continues to try to take orders from seven pages of dergs* This is more confusing than Girl Scout Cookies (but just as delicious) x3x
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
can I be added to the pinglist, please?
can I be added to the pinglist, please?
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@Delcat @DrakeFrost @sh33pskin @DragonWarrior333 @Jetfeather @queenmedusozoa @SunstonePhoenix @Origamer @Eialyne @clanguardian @Lenox @alrydae @SelenaSilverwolf @Stargirl8686 @Selah @Sylphiette @kaolik @celelorien @VioletWhirlwind

ding ding it's ya ping
@Delcat @DrakeFrost @sh33pskin @DragonWarrior333 @Jetfeather @queenmedusozoa @SunstonePhoenix @Origamer @Eialyne @clanguardian @Lenox @alrydae @SelenaSilverwolf @Stargirl8686 @Selah @Sylphiette @kaolik @celelorien @VioletWhirlwind

ding ding it's ya ping

Flatfin Enjoyer
That is my new favorite phase to send out pings to.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
[quote name="SunstonePhoenix" date=2017-04-26 07:05:18] That is my new favorite phase to send out pings to. [/quote] this ^
SunstonePhoenix wrote on 2017-04-26:

this ^
qesQFkT.gif
i concur
i concur
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14