Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Labyrinthine Levitos Tours - CYOA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@Krycelli

I'd like to join Project Perfection please! And please add me to the opening day pinglist! Thanks! ^^
@Krycelli

I'd like to join Project Perfection please! And please add me to the opening day pinglist! Thanks! ^^
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@Krycelli I'd love to be added to a pinglist!
@Krycelli I'd love to be added to a pinglist!
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@Ribbons @SkyyeofEmber

Added!
@Ribbons @SkyyeofEmber

Added!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli

Can you sign me up for the ping list please?
@Krycelli

Can you sign me up for the ping list please?
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
Ok I'm heading to bed for the night, if anyone else wants to get pinged when I put the post up in the morning, feel free to let me know and I'll ping you with the opening post!
Ok I'm heading to bed for the night, if anyone else wants to get pinged when I put the post up in the morning, feel free to let me know and I'll ping you with the opening post!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Violetah

Adding you in before heading off!
@Violetah

Adding you in before heading off!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli

May I book two of my sweethearts on a second honeymoon tour with Projected Perfection? I'm excite!
@Krycelli

May I book two of my sweethearts on a second honeymoon tour with Projected Perfection? I'm excite!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Krycelli
I'll choose Projected Perfection, and please add me to the pinglist please!
@Krycelli
I'll choose Projected Perfection, and please add me to the pinglist please!
I'd like to enter forMaren Merchant!
@krycelli
I'd like to enter forMaren Merchant!
@krycelli
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
@Krycelli

Hope you sleep well. ^^
Please ping me when you post updates.

Assuming that there'll be a roleplay option, are we allowed one character or two (purely for roleplay purposes; they'd share the same route)?

@WitchyWriter *waves at fellow Tempest Spire CYOAdventurer*

It doesn't sound like there's a chance of character death this time to me. ^^ I'm imagining this to be more of a case of getting lost/delayed and maybe or maybe not finding shinies. So I might enter a couple of silly goofs who don't try very hard to keep their noses out of trouble. XD
@Krycelli

Hope you sleep well. ^^
Please ping me when you post updates.

Assuming that there'll be a roleplay option, are we allowed one character or two (purely for roleplay purposes; they'd share the same route)?

@WitchyWriter *waves at fellow Tempest Spire CYOAdventurer*

It doesn't sound like there's a chance of character death this time to me. ^^ I'm imagining this to be more of a case of getting lost/delayed and maybe or maybe not finding shinies. So I might enter a couple of silly goofs who don't try very hard to keep their noses out of trouble. XD
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44