Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Labyrinthine Levitos Tours - CYOA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@Pandacow

Another addition to the pinglist!

(You'll get a chance to submit your Official Decision tomorrow, but I don't mind hearing what people are planning because I'm super curious)
@Pandacow

Another addition to the pinglist!

(You'll get a chance to submit your Official Decision tomorrow, but I don't mind hearing what people are planning because I'm super curious)
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli i'd also like to join the pinglist, and the projected perfection tour, please!
@Krycelli i'd also like to join the pinglist, and the projected perfection tour, please!
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
@Krycelli

Add me to the pinglist please!
@Krycelli

Add me to the pinglist please!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo4_75sq.pngtumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nt4i2snl8i1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
@sh33pskin @dawnsong

Added :)
@sh33pskin @dawnsong

Added :)
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli

Could I please be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
@Krycelli

Could I please be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
@Krycelli pinglist please! (&sign me up for projected perfection!)
@Krycelli pinglist please! (&sign me up for projected perfection!)
cottonee.gifjoltik.gif
@Nightshire @Starongie

You've both been added!
@Nightshire @Starongie

You've both been added!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli I'd like to be added to the pinglist and sign up for Midsummer mystic please :)
@Krycelli I'd like to be added to the pinglist and sign up for Midsummer mystic please :)
7PPXeIw.png
@krycelli
Are there limited slots? 0700 is not usually a time I am around.
@krycelli
Are there limited slots? 0700 is not usually a time I am around.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
@SeaGodling

There aren't any limits to participation, and you've got 24 hours to submit a response, plus if you miss one you can catch up as long as you don't fall too far behind (response cool down of 12 hours).

@Tigenki

Adding you now!
@SeaGodling

There aren't any limits to participation, and you've got 24 hours to submit a response, plus if you miss one you can catch up as long as you don't fall too far behind (response cool down of 12 hours).

@Tigenki

Adding you now!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44