FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
@FM84
Sure! Just send over a PM with the payment and details and I'll get on it (it may take a few days for me to get to it because I'm in college and this week is dead week. I will do it as soon as possible though :) )
@FM84
Sure! Just send over a PM with the payment and details and I'll get on it (it may take a few days for me to get to it because I'm in college and this week is dead week. I will do it as soon as possible though :) )
S1RYPFw.png
*tosses pebble*

I wish for my friend who is very ill to get better again.
*tosses pebble*

I wish for my friend who is very ill to get better again.
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@SeaGodling

Hi, do you have a slot open for a Goddess Guidance Four Card Spread? (A general one)
I'll send over the treasure/Sand dollars once you confirm :3
@SeaGodling

Hi, do you have a slot open for a Goddess Guidance Four Card Spread? (A general one)
I'll send over the treasure/Sand dollars once you confirm :3
@felistopaz
I do!
Ill get your reading to you shortly! Thank you!
@felistopaz
I do!
Ill get your reading to you shortly! Thank you!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
Can I buy a pendulum reading from @seagodling? Or well 2 I suppose, since I'm going to pay with a fodder dragon. Also, I'm pretty sure no dragons are conducting water scrying and I was wondering why? I can explain it if you don't know what it is, but I thought it would fit in here perfectly. I might have overlooked someone who is doing those readings though.
Can I buy a pendulum reading from @seagodling? Or well 2 I suppose, since I'm going to pay with a fodder dragon. Also, I'm pretty sure no dragons are conducting water scrying and I was wondering why? I can explain it if you don't know what it is, but I thought it would fit in here perfectly. I might have overlooked someone who is doing those readings though.
@depreciation
It may be due to it being all long-distance reading, I know that can be harder for many readers, myself included. It also takes me much longer to achieve the state needed for a water scry, my deck and pendulum are much quicker for me to use.

And as for the pendulum reading, please send a PM with the questions and I will answer as soon as I finish with the Goddess Guidance spread!
@depreciation
It may be due to it being all long-distance reading, I know that can be harder for many readers, myself included. It also takes me much longer to achieve the state needed for a water scry, my deck and pendulum are much quicker for me to use.

And as for the pendulum reading, please send a PM with the questions and I will answer as soon as I finish with the Goddess Guidance spread!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
@WitchyWriter

Hi, um, I hope I'm pinging the right person here ^-^'
I'd like to ask for a Celtic Cross reading :3

Username: felistopaz

How you prefer to be addressed: felistopaz or any shortened form of it is fine

Price/Currency: 50,000 treasure; 55g/GSD - I'll send half of it in in a sec :3

Question: I'm trying to figure out how to act in a difficult situation - a friend is being a major jerk (not towards me, but towards other mutual friends) and abusing a position of power he has. It is all very hush-hush and basically no-one is really talking to anyone, and I'm trying to figure out if I should be more confrontational towards said friend and try to set some limits, or try to talk more careful in the hopes he will see sense, or just keep out of all of it since I'm not directly affected...

Any other notes or background: I realize that's a very vague question, so, uhm, I'm not entirely sure how much info you need or what might help you - either way, would it be alright if I send anything further in a PM?

@WitchyWriter

Hi, um, I hope I'm pinging the right person here ^-^'
I'd like to ask for a Celtic Cross reading :3

Username: felistopaz

How you prefer to be addressed: felistopaz or any shortened form of it is fine

Price/Currency: 50,000 treasure; 55g/GSD - I'll send half of it in in a sec :3

Question: I'm trying to figure out how to act in a difficult situation - a friend is being a major jerk (not towards me, but towards other mutual friends) and abusing a position of power he has. It is all very hush-hush and basically no-one is really talking to anyone, and I'm trying to figure out if I should be more confrontational towards said friend and try to set some limits, or try to talk more careful in the hopes he will see sense, or just keep out of all of it since I'm not directly affected...

Any other notes or background: I realize that's a very vague question, so, uhm, I'm not entirely sure how much info you need or what might help you - either way, would it be alright if I send anything further in a PM?

*sighs heavily and sits by the water's edge, looking into the gentle waves pensively, as if trying to decide between multiple serious topics that are plaguing her*

*gently tosses a smooth, dark pebble into the water with a look of worry as the ripples course across its surface*

I wish that the work I'm doing will get completed in time because there have been many mistakes on my end, and I need to finish this to graduate. There are so many people counting on me, I can't let them down...
*sighs heavily and sits by the water's edge, looking into the gentle waves pensively, as if trying to decide between multiple serious topics that are plaguing her*

*gently tosses a smooth, dark pebble into the water with a look of worry as the ripples course across its surface*

I wish that the work I'm doing will get completed in time because there have been many mistakes on my end, and I need to finish this to graduate. There are so many people counting on me, I can't let them down...
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18