Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | My Sprites Challenge : Finished
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 72 73
Update of the day

I got 43 gems, putting my total to 3228 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf
Update of the day

I got 43 gems, putting my total to 3228 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf
Update of the day

I got 11 gems, so I now have 3239 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 11 gems, so I now have 3239 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 32 gems, putting my total to 3271 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 32 gems, putting my total to 3271 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 45 gems, so I now have 3316 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 45 gems, so I now have 3316 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 1 gem, so I now have 3336 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 1 gem, so I now have 3336 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

Today, it's been 365 days since I started to work to get the Light Sprite :D
Wow, one year already passed :o

Anyway, I got 47 gems, putting my total to 3383 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

Today, it's been 365 days since I started to work to get the Light Sprite :D
Wow, one year already passed :o

Anyway, I got 47 gems, putting my total to 3383 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Edra
Oh wow! Time went by so fast!
Good luck on the rest of the quest ^^
@Edra
Oh wow! Time went by so fast!
Good luck on the rest of the quest ^^
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
Ha ha, that's so true @Starfire0 ^^
Time goes by too fast :o

Thank you :D
Ha ha, that's so true @Starfire0 ^^
Time goes by too fast :o

Thank you :D
Update of the day

I got 1 gem, so I now have 3384 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 1 gem, so I now have 3384 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 1 gem, putting my total to 3385 gems.

Things seem pretty slow for now.
But I guess it's because the festival will start soon ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 1 gem, putting my total to 3385 gems.

Things seem pretty slow for now.
But I guess it's because the festival will start soon ^^

Pinglist

1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 72 73