Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90
Days Into Quest: 337

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 2 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 182 times since I started grinding for it. In total, an Elk and a Longneck Hunter dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I now have all the materials needed for the Spined Cobra! Thanks so much for the 49 Amethyst Strikers @darzoner! I greatly appreciate it! My next target is the Wispwillow Peryton, I only need 12 more Black Bishops before I have the materials for the trade. I have the materials to get a Maple Caterpillar and a Rosy Peryton when the trade shows up. Also a Bluetail Skira dropped while gathering in hunting.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 181G today from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 Bluetail Skira, 1 Winter Wolf, 510 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 43,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 337

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 2 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 182 times since I started grinding for it. In total, an Elk and a Longneck Hunter dropped.

I now have all the materials needed for the Spined Cobra! Thanks so much for the 49 Amethyst Strikers @darzoner! I greatly appreciate it! My next target is the Wispwillow Peryton, I only need 12 more Black Bishops before I have the materials for the trade. I have the materials to get a Maple Caterpillar and a Rosy Peryton when the trade shows up. Also a Bluetail Skira dropped while gathering in hunting.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 181G today from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 Bluetail Skira, 1 Winter Wolf, 510 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 43,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Congrats for getting the materials you need for the familiars @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

You also got a nice pile of gems, that's good :D
Congrats for getting the materials you need for the familiars @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

You also got a nice pile of gems, that's good :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
Now I just need the trades to show up at Swipp's. That Maple Caterpillar hasn't shown up once since it and it's companion was released.
@Edra
Thanks! :)
Now I just need the trades to show up at Swipp's. That Maple Caterpillar hasn't shown up once since it and it's companion was released.
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Ah yeah, that's really annoying to have to wait for the trades to show up when we have the materials needed XD
I hope they'll show up soon :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Ah yeah, that's really annoying to have to wait for the trades to show up when we have the materials needed XD
I hope they'll show up soon :D
Days Into Quest: 338

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 13 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 195 times since I started grinding for it. In total, A Longneck Hunter, Snowfall Elk, and a Longneck Wanderer dropped.

No new progress. I only need 12 more Black Bishops before I have the materials for the Wispwillow Peryton trade. I have the materials to get a Maple Caterpillar, Spined Cobra, and a Rosy Peryton when the trade shows up.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 151G today from selling 1 Skin, 1 Woodland Turkey, 1 Winter Wolf, and 290 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 43,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 338

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 13 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 195 times since I started grinding for it. In total, A Longneck Hunter, Snowfall Elk, and a Longneck Wanderer dropped.

No new progress. I only need 12 more Black Bishops before I have the materials for the Wispwillow Peryton trade. I have the materials to get a Maple Caterpillar, Spined Cobra, and a Rosy Peryton when the trade shows up.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 151G today from selling 1 Skin, 1 Woodland Turkey, 1 Winter Wolf, and 290 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 43,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Ooh, you'll get the bishops you need soon enough I think, if you still need 12 of them @NorthWhiteWolf :D

And you're progressing well, I'm happy for you :D
Ooh, you'll get the bishops you need soon enough I think, if you still need 12 of them @NorthWhiteWolf :D

And you're progressing well, I'm happy for you :D
@NorthWhiteWolf

Oh man, I was trying to edit the post and somehow deleted it :')

Could you add me to the pinglist? This is really interesting :)

(Cough, I may just throw a boss familiar your way)
@NorthWhiteWolf

Oh man, I was trying to edit the post and somehow deleted it :')

Could you add me to the pinglist? This is really interesting :)

(Cough, I may just throw a boss familiar your way)
fr.png
@Edra
Thanks! :) I'm hoping that some of the gathering familiars will drop while scavenging for those bishops.

@dRagOnixX
Sure, I'll add you right away! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :) I'm hoping that some of the gathering familiars will drop while scavenging for those bishops.

@dRagOnixX
Sure, I'll add you right away! :)
I hope so for you @NorthWhiteWolf :D

It'll be cool if you get a familiar at the same time as the bishops :D
I hope so for you @NorthWhiteWolf :D

It'll be cool if you get a familiar at the same time as the bishops :D
Days Into Quest: 339

New Familiar Status
The Maple Caterpillar finally popped up at Swipp's, so I was able to snag one. I now have 489 out of 527 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 14 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 209 times since I started grinding for it. In total, A Squall Rasa, Poultrygeist, and Longneck Hunter dropped.

No new progress. I only need 12 more Black Bishops before I have the materials for the Wispwillow Peryton trade. I have the materials to get a Spined Cobra, and a Rosy Peryton when the trade shows up. In addition, a Storm Seeker dropped while gathering today.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 108G today from selling 440 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX

Days Into Quest: 339

New Familiar Status
The Maple Caterpillar finally popped up at Swipp's, so I was able to snag one. I now have 489 out of 527 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 14 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 209 times since I started grinding for it. In total, A Squall Rasa, Poultrygeist, and Longneck Hunter dropped.

No new progress. I only need 12 more Black Bishops before I have the materials for the Wispwillow Peryton trade. I have the materials to get a Spined Cobra, and a Rosy Peryton when the trade shows up. In addition, a Storm Seeker dropped while gathering today.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 108G today from selling 440 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90