Thanks! :)
@Edra
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Days Into Quest: 334 &335

New Familiar Status
Fr released two new familiars the other day, and I had enough materials to get the Cherry Blossom Caterpillar when the trade appeared. I now have 488 out of 527 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I spent a lot of time gathering materials for the new familiars yesterday. As a result I only fought the Coarsefur Yeti 3 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 168 times since I started grinding for it. In total, 4 junostraps, a clown charger, strangler, 2 sakura owls, an autumn dryad, wildwood owl, bluefin charger, 3 Maren Defenders, mottled sea serpent, leopard coralclimber, and deeprealm hunter dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. I only need 2 more Wilting Roses for the Rosy Peryton. I have the materials to get a Maple Caterpillar when the trade shows up. Also, I had the materials to get 4 snowsquall floracats.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...) I got an elk and a magma runner from chests today.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 426G yesterday and today from selling 1 Squall Rasa, 1 Mottled Sea Serpent, 1 Sakura Owl, 1 Snowsquall Floracat, 1 Maren Defender, and 1,000 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 334 &335

New Familiar Status
Fr released two new familiars the other day, and I had enough materials to get the Cherry Blossom Caterpillar when the trade appeared. I now have 488 out of 527 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I spent a lot of time gathering materials for the new familiars yesterday. As a result I only fought the Coarsefur Yeti 3 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 168 times since I started grinding for it. In total, 4 junostraps, a clown charger, strangler, 2 sakura owls, an autumn dryad, wildwood owl, bluefin charger, 3 Maren Defenders, mottled sea serpent, leopard coralclimber, and deeprealm hunter dropped.

No new progress. I only need 2 more Wilting Roses for the Rosy Peryton. I have the materials to get a Maple Caterpillar when the trade shows up. Also, I had the materials to get 4 snowsquall floracats.

Completed! (For now...) I got an elk and a magma runner from chests today.

I made 426G yesterday and today from selling 1 Squall Rasa, 1 Mottled Sea Serpent, 1 Sakura Owl, 1 Snowsquall Floracat, 1 Maren Defender, and 1,000 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

You're progressing fast, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Good luck for getting the familiars you want :D
You're progressing fast, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Good luck for getting the familiars you want :D
@Edra
@Edra
Days Into Quest: 336

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I Coarsefur Yeti 12 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 180 times since I started grinding for it. In total, 2 Poultrygeists dropped.

I now have all the materials needed for the Rosy Peryton! Thanks so much for the two Wilting Roses @Triibu! I greatly apprectiate it! My next target is the Spined Cobra, I only need 49 more Amethyst Cobras before I have the materials for the trade. I have the materials to get a Maple Caterpillar when the trade shows up.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 299G today from selling 2 Skins, 1 piece of apparel, 2 Snowsquall Floracats, 2 Maren Defenders, 1 Magma Runner, 320 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 43,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 336

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I Coarsefur Yeti 12 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 180 times since I started grinding for it. In total, 2 Poultrygeists dropped.

I now have all the materials needed for the Rosy Peryton! Thanks so much for the two Wilting Roses @Triibu! I greatly apprectiate it! My next target is the Spined Cobra, I only need 49 more Amethyst Cobras before I have the materials for the trade. I have the materials to get a Maple Caterpillar when the trade shows up.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 299G today from selling 2 Skins, 1 piece of apparel, 2 Snowsquall Floracats, 2 Maren Defenders, 1 Magma Runner, 320 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 43,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

You got a nice pile of gems @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool :D
You got a nice pile of gems @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool :D
@Edra
@Edra
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90